A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 22: Jim and His Pets Become One Happy Family

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Jim and His Pets Become One Happy Family - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Over the next several years, Jim and his pets lived and loved happily together. He had the girls continue their education via the internet. TVs and other entertainment devices were installed in The Kennel and Cindy's quarters. The electronic door locks were never set and the pets could roam the Castle freely. They traveled the world extensively together.

As the girls grew older, they began wanting something to do outside the loving sex they enjoyed with Jim and each other. Jim agreed they needed to have something other than him to do. After all, he wasn't getting any younger.

As Sarg aged, Melissa not only used him personally but as the original sire of her business. She got into the breeding and training of specialty German Shepard dogs. She had some of the best stock in North America. Her clients paid handsomely for one of her dogs. She soon had a sizable bank account of her own.

Melissa stared in a DVD demonstrating her dogs' skills and some of her own abilities. She mailed a copy of the DVD to her step-father during one of their trips to Europe. It was the same DVD she sent to all of her perspective customers, with one small exception. Her stepfather's copy closed with Melissa flipping him off and saying. "This is for you, Dad!"

Cindy began showing a longing to help girls from homes like the one she had come from. Jim helped her get the proper education. He then set her up on the campus of one of his larger industrial manufacturing centers in a major west coast city. Her practice blossomed. On rare occasions, Cindy secretly assisted a young teen girl's run-away attempt. It's funny how they always seemed to take well to pet training. They often returned home with their own movie on DVD.

Trina, aaah sweet little Trina. She never left Jim's side. It's funny where a dungeon master can find love. Jim and Trina married shortly after she turned eighteen. Jim was forty-four. His only concern was keeping up with two or three teenaged pets and a teen wife.

At fifty, he had his first heart attack. The girls all agreed Jim could no longer service all of them. Trina became Jim's sole bed partner. Trina slowly took control of more and more of Jim's vast holdings. They never gave up the illusion of Trina being Jim's pet. In reality, Jim and Trina were just like any other married couple.

When Jim had fully recovered from his heart attack, Trina came to him with a request. "Master, if you agree, I would like to stop taking birth control. I would love to give you a child. She gave him a son within a year.

Jim couldn't have been prouder of his wife and their son. Jimmy Jr. was the spitting image of his father. Not only did he look just like his Dad, but, at one year of age, his little pecker was three inches long. He was certainly a boy a dad could be proud of.

The other girls had their own activities to occupy their time. Cindy was receiving honors from city, state, and private child advocacy groups. Melissa was known internationally as the person to go to for a special pet.

Jim died suddenly at the age of sixty-two after a massive heart attack. His pets, especially Trina, were devastated.

After the funeral, the girls and his son all gathered at The Castle to hear the will read by Jim's New York attorney and his financial adviser. Both men were kept on by the girls to advise them on running their vast holdings. It seems Jim had given the lawyer and his financial adviser some very specific instruction when he had visited them during the dog show, many years earlier. Since the girls were all adults, the guardian provisions were moot. Trina and Jimmy Jr. inherited nearly every thing with a few notable exceptions. That day, she, and the other pets, realized why Jim never had to work. She, her son, and the other girls became very wealthy young people.

Trina and Jim Jr. were given title to The Castle, 40,000 acres adjacent to the castle, the latest Gulfstream, which she had learned to fly, and the bulk of the manufacturing plants.

Cindy was given ten million dollars, 10,000 acres on the south end of The Castle property, and ownership of the business and industrial park where her counseling service was located.

Melissa also received ten million dollars and 10,000 acres located at the northern end of the valley where The Castle was located. She was also given a manufacturing plant that made premium brands of pet food.

Sometimes, being a pet can be a really good thing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.