A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 20: Courtney's Release

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Courtney's Release - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

New Years came and went with out notice. A week or so later, Jim gathered Trina, Cindy, and Melissa in Cindy's quarters in the early evening. Jim gave all his pets gift wrapped boxes. The girls excitedly tore into the wrapping paper and threw the box tops aside. Then they saw the new clothes. Jim's pets weren't all that happy with the clothes. They said they had become comfortable being nude and didn't really need clothes.

Jim just smiled at the girls. He then pointed something out to them. "The FFA requires people to be clothed when walking through airports."

His three pets then became excited again. "Where are we going, Sir? When are we leaving?" Trina asked. "Will we be picking up any new pets?"

Jim answered their questions one at a time. "We're going to take Courtney home. I never started using the birth control meds on her. She has been thoroughly fucked everyday for a month. What do you think the result of that will be? I think Daddy's little princess could soon be loosing her slender figure. So, get dressed, unless, of course, you don't want to go."

Jim swatted Trina's ass, and she rejoined the other pets. The girls all began jumping around, chattering, and hugging Jim. It seemed they liked their new clothes after all.

Jim then added. "I'm glad you all changed your minds. We'll be leaving in about an hour."

Jim then took Courtney's gift to her. She looked puzzled when she saw her gifts. She thought Jim was just humiliating her again. Which of course he was...

Her gift consisted of lingerie that few hookers would wear. Only when told the new things were what she'd be wearing home did Courtney appreciate and put them on.

Courtney's homecoming outfit consisted of high platform shoes like strippers wear, fishnet stockings held up by a garter belt, crotch-less lace panties, and an open nipple bra. When she had dressed, Courtney looked as slutty as any New York City or Los Angles hooker. The nipple less bra allowed her nipple loops to dangle freely pulling her tits toward the floor.

When Jim saw Courtney in her new clothes, he decided to give her one last fuck. He had her bend at the waist and put her hands on her knees. He then simply spread Courtney's panties apart and ran his cock fully into her fuck hole. Grabbing her hips, Jim pounded her hard and fast until he dumped his load of cum deep in her hole.

As he finished cuming, Jim jabbed the syringe into Courtney's right ass cheek and pushed the plunger down. By the time, she had finished cleaning Jim's cock, Courtney was getting very drowsy. She was soon fast asleep.

The three girls helped load Courtney into a seat on the plane. They then took their seats. Melissa didn't protest when a hood was placed over her head. Trina told her. "Don't worry. The hood will be taken off soon." It was removed an hour later.

They landed in the wee hours of the morning. The reserved van was sitting near Jim's usual spot on the tarmac. The girls carried Courtney off the plane and sat her near the van's sliding side door. A short time, later a plain white van quietly slipped through the upscale neighborhood Courtney called home. With its side door already open, the van stopped on front lawn of Courtney's family home. Cindy and Trina roughly dumped Courtney's still sleeping body on the lawn. At the same time, Melissa crept up to the home's front door. When Cindy and Trina were back in the van, Melissa pushed a copy of the DVD, The Training of a Willing Whore, through the mail slot, rang the bell, and ran back to the van.

Jim then drove to Melissa's neighborhood and stopped three doors from her family's home. Trina opened the side door.

Jim quietly spoke to his newest pet. "Melissa, here's your chance. I trust you not to say anything. Do you want to go home or stay with us?" After a few seconds, Melissa reached for the door, hesitated, and then closed it. The girls all hugged. Melissa then asked, "Sir, do you think I can make a DVD too? I'd love to send one to that asshole that calls himself my step-father."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.