A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 16: Melissa Becomes the Horniest Pet

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Melissa Becomes the Horniest Pet - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Melissa hung her head and followed Jim out the Kennel door. "Sir, did I do something wrong?"

Jim abruptly stopped, turned, and grabbed Melissa's upper arm. Spinning her around, he administered three firm swats to her ass. "Have you forgotten the rules already?"

"No, Sir." She sobbed.

"Then try that comment again." He ordered.

Melissa was a quick learner. "Sir, may I ask you a question?"

"That's much better, pet. Yes, you may." Jim smiled at her as she rubbed her ass.

"Sir, are you mad at me. You're taking me to the dungeon alone."

"No, I'm not mad at you. You are going to make a very good pet. I thought you might like a little privacy. Is there anything else?" He asked her.

Melissa thought to herself. 'Master must really care for me.' Then she continued. "Yes Sir, I've been naked since you brought me here. Why the privacy now?"

They halted next to one of the padded exam tables. This one was a little shorter than the other tables. Jim looked down on his pet, and said. "I thought you might like some privacy when you get fucked in the ass for the first time. By the way, I hear you now like to eat and play with pussy. Are you becoming my horniest little pet?"

"Well Sir, maybe a little horny. I would like for you to put that big cock of yours in me again." She smiled up at Jim.

Jim kissed Melissa's forehead, and said, "You're about to get my cock again, just not where you want it. Remember, I told you you'll fuck, suck, and take it up your ass!"

The young girl hung her head and said, "Yes, Sir. I remember."

Jim then tightly hugged Melissa. Her large tits were crushed into his firm abs. He turned her, reached around and grabbed both tits, and hugged her again. Fondling Melissa's tits quickly had her nipples standing half an inch long and very hard. She cooed when he pinched her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

"Oh, Baby. You are so beautiful, and I love your tits and nips. Remind me to get you some jewelry for them."

Squeezing her tits firmly and swaying her side to side, Jim duck walked Melissa to the end of the table. The table's edge hit her just below her pussy.

Melissa was in a dreamy state. Her tits were alive with new feelings and her pussy was tingling. She began rubbing her pussy on the edge of the table, and moaned softly. "Ummmmmmm."

Holding her tits from behind her back, Jim leaned forward pushing Melissa over the end of the table. She bent at the waist, and laid face down on the table. Releasing her tits, Jim slid his hands up her arms, extending them over her head. As he kissed the back of her neck, he secured her wrists in leather cuffs at the far corners of the table.

He then slid his hands back along her arms, over her shoulders, and to her sides. He secured her torso to the table with a wide strap.

He continued to slide his hands down Melissa's

sides and back. Massaging her ass cheeks elicited another moan from Melissa. She slowly spread her legs.

Then Jim put a hand between her thighs and slid it up to her pussy. Moaning, Melissa spread her legs wide.

Jim knelt and secured her legs at the knees and ankles to the outside of the table's legs.

From his kneeling position, Jim resumed massaging Melissa's ass.

She seemed relaxed. Her pussy was very wet from her lubricating juices. Petting and fingering Melissa's pussy quickly had her squirming. She pivoted her hips up and offered better access to her pussy. She was soaking wet by then.

Jim slowly slid six inches of cock into Melissa's horny pussy. She continued to rock her hips, and, after a few short strokes, Jim pushed his entire cock into that hungry hole.

Melissa groaned and tried to push back. She was restrained from pushing by the torso and leg straps.

Jim didn't have to stroke in and out. Melissa's rocking took care of that.

Taking a jar of lube from the table's drawer, Jim applied a dab of the gel to her tightly puckered asshole. He lightly teased Melissa's sphincter. As she wiggled her pussy more and more on Jim's cock, he pushed his index finger into her ass up to his first knuckle.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.