A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 6: Trina's Turn

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Trina's Turn - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Jim then headed up to his private quarters. As he passed the kitchen on the ground floor, he remembered neither he nor his 'guests' had eaten since some time the night before he captured them. Pets must be fed, groomed, and played with on a regular basis. Even whore cunts must be fed and watered.

After he had taken a nap, showered, and put on his silk robe, Jim checked on his pets and cunt using the hidden cameras. He activated Trina's collar as he watched her lying on her back gently massaging her tits. Cindy was dozing peacefully. Sandra, on the other hand, was not fairing as well. She seemed to be struggling against her chained wrists and legs. Zooming in, Jim could see a small trickle of blood continued to flow from her cunt down her legs.

He then went to the kitchen. There he made hamburgers, fries, and a salad for everyone. Strong birth control pills were ground into a powder and mixed with his pet's burgers. The addition of the powder would become a regular routine. He didn't want his pets having pups, at least not right away.

After eating his dinner, his pets' dinners were put on paper plates and placed on a tray along with large glasses of milk. Sandra's meal was crumbled into a steel mixing bowl. A second steel bowl was filled with water.

Jim them carried the food down to the dungeon. He fed Sandra first. He released the shackles around her legs, and she immediately spread them as wide as she could and appeared to be trying to push the dildo out with her pussy's muscles. The dildo protruded a couple of inches from her cunt, but it refused to move any further. The chain attached to her hands was then released from the wall and attached to her exam table. Her wrists were briefly released. They were immediately secured behind her back. She would have to eat her dinner without using her hands. Her food and water bowls were placed on the floor next to the table. "This is how cunts are fed and watered. Enjoy, and have a good night." He turned the torches down to their minimum and left Sandra to her dinner and an uncomfortable night.

He then went to feed his pets. Unlocking Trina's door, she sat up anxiously. "It's okay, my pet. Relax. Dinner is here. I'll bet you're starved."

"Yes, Sir."

Jim set Trina's dinner on her nightstand and told her. "Eat up. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jim left Trina and went to the Kennel. Cindy was still dozing. She had rolled onto her back, and Jim gently stroked her pussy's bush until she stirred.

"How are you feeling, Cindy?" He asked.

"I'm hurting, but I think I'll be all right, Sir."

"Good! Here's your dinner. Eat up. You will need your strength. I'll be back soon." Jim then left Cindy and returned to Trina's quarters.

When he returned to Trina, she had finished eating. He attached her leash led her to he Kennel. Cindy's leash was attached, he led them both to the shower room.

"My pets, in here you will find everything you need to keep yourselves properly cleaned and groomed. I want you clean at all times. You have one hour to shower. Thoroughly clean yourselves everywhere, and I mean everywhere."

He reached down, stroked both teens' bushes, and told them. "These will have to go. I prefer bald pussy. Take turns shaving your pussies completely bald. I better not find so much as one hair on either pussy, or you will both be punished." Jim then removed their collars and left them alone in the shower room.

The shower room also had a massive door that locked as it closed. The teens found the brightly illuminated shower room had six shower-heads in a three sided enclosure. Off to one side of the room was a whirlpool tub large enough for six to eight adults. The sink shelves held all sorts of shampoos, conditioners, disposable razors, shave cream, brushes and combs, blow dryers, curling irons, and several expensive perfumes. Any girl would be ecstatic to have the use of such facilities.

After leaving his pets in the shower room, Jim rapidly headed to his quarters to watch the fun on his camera system. Sandra was still trying to eat out of her bowl. Her face and hair were a mess. 'Tough shit!' He thought to himself. 'That bitch won't be here very long anyway.' He had made the decision to only take teens as pets in the future. Older bitches just weren't worth the trouble.

The teens were busily scrubbing each other. They each took special care to clean their pussies and assholes inside and out. They knew that's what Jim had meant when he had emphasized the 'everywhere.' They each then proceeded to shave their sister's pussy.

Cindy made quick work of Trina's sparse growth, but was careful to get every hair. She even checked Trina's asshole for any stray hairs she may have missed there.

Trina had a much harder job with Cindy's fully formed bush. Cindy even had a little hair growing near her asshole. It took Trina several batches of lather to be certain she had Cindy's pussy completely bald.

Enjoying the show on closed circuit, Jim gave them a little extra time before returning. After pleasuring each other earlier that evening, Trina and Cindy seemed to be enjoying the intimate cleaning process. The girls were drying each other with the large fluffy towels provided when Jim walked in.

He replaced their collars and leashes and led them to their quarters. Cindy was taken to her room first.

Jim said to her. "I'll bet you're tired and sore tonight. Get a good nights sleep, and we'll continue your training tomorrow." He kissed her full on the lips and squeezed her ass as he hugged her close. "Good night my pet." He then dimmed the kennel lights and left her alone, the door locking behind him as he exited.

Jim then led Trina to her room. He kissed her lips, hugged her closely, and squeezed both ass cheeks. He then removed her leash and headed for the door.

Trina turned to get in bed. She sighed when her lights dimmed and she heard the door close and lock.

She drew a gasping breath when she heard Jim say, "Why the sigh, my little pet?" He hadn't left her, but merely closed the door.

"Sir? I'm sorry, Sir." She said as she jumped to her feet in front of Jim.

Jim opened his robe and pulled her nude body to his. She felt soft, warm, and cuddly against his body. She smelled delicious. Without knowing, she had used Jim's favorite perfume, Obsession. "You may speak freely in your own quarters. What's on your mind, Trina?"

"Really? Okay then. I just thought you might want to do something with me. At least hug me a little longer. I like hugging you. I mean, except for cleaning you, you haven't made me do anything."

Jim looked down on her upturned face, and said. "I did tell you your time was near, didn't I?"

She slowly nodded.

"Well my little pet, your time is now here. You are about to learn a few lessons on being a good pet and pleasing your master. Are you ready for that?"

In rapid succession, Trina said. "I think so. I don't know. What do you want me to do? I know so little. I'm a little scared."

"Shush, my pet. Calm down. We will take all night if we need to. Some things will hurt a little. Some may be disgusting to you. But, you will soon learn all you need to know to please me. Then you can teach Cindy and any other pets I may obtain what to expect. Now, let's get in the bed."

With his arm over her shoulder, Jim led the teen to her bed. He laid her down and crawled in next to her. Supporting her head on his right arm, Jim kissed her. When he pressed his tongue to her lips, she opened her mouth just a bit. Jim slipped his tongue in. His left hand caressed and squeezed her tits. He gently pinched her stiffening nipples and rolled them between his thumb and index finger. Trina began moaning as he pinched her nipples a little harder.

Sliding down a little, Jim began sucking Trina's hard nipples. Alternating between the two, Jim sucked both nipples until Trina was arching her back to offer him more of her firm but pliable tits. Since she was only sixteen and her tits had not fully developed, Jim could suck nearly an entire tit into his mouth. He delighted in sucking a tit into his mouth and flicking his tongue over her excited nipple.

Jim slid his hand down Trina's belly to her bald pussy. "Spread your legs, Trina."

Her legs slowly opened, and Jim let his hand drift down to cover her snugly closed slit. With just a little effort, Jim used two fingers to slightly open Trina's virginal slit. She began breathing in gasps as he gently stroked her outer lips. He used his fingers to gently pry them open. He softly told her. "Now you're going to see why I wanted my pets shaved."

Jim then slid down the bed and crawled up between Trina's legs. Taking the backs of her knees in his hands, he lifted and spread her legs wide enough for him to lie between them. When Jim gave Trina a long pussy lip parting lick from her ass to her clit, she jerked her hips away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.