A Man and His Pets
Chapter 5: Pet Training Begins

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Pet Training Begins - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

By early-morning, Jim was landing his plane on his

private landing strip. He taxied up to the rear of his home and shut his plane down. The flight had been uneventful, but he had to hurry now. Jim figured he had about an hour before the drugs began wearing off and his new acquisitions would awaken.

Using a hand dolly, Sandra was the first to be taken to Jim's dungeon. There, she was stripped and secured her to a medical exam table Jim had modified. A three-inch leather strap was tightened over her chest just under her huge tits. Her torso was thus secured to the table. Leather cuffs at each corner of the table held her wrists and ankles fast. She was thus left spread eagle. Even though time was running short, Jim couldn't resist giving each big tit a rough squeeze. To the sleeping Sandra, he said. "My dear, you are about to learn what it means to be disciplined."

Cindy was next. She was quickly brought down to the dungeon, stripped, and placed on an OB/GYN exam table. Her wrists and torso were secured as Sandra's had been. Cindy's feet were placed in the table's widely spread stirrups and secured with leather straps. Her legs were held to the stirrup braces with additional leather straps. Her legs were thus held apart by the metal braces. She was a lovely young creature. Her tits were like small peaches topped with tiny nipples. Here dark pubic bush was well developed. Jim thought to himself. 'That bush will have to go.' He preferred bald pussy.

Jim then returned to his plane for Trina. As he stripped and placed Trina on her own flat exam table, she began to stir. She was close to waking as Jim tightened the last of the straps. Trina was then securely held naked and spread eagle.

Lowering the output of the torches on the walls gave the dungeon a sinister aura. Jim left his captives and went to his quarters to have a beer and rest before informing his 'guests' of their new status as his property.

About an hour later, Jim returned to his dungeon.

As he came out of the darkness at one end of the dungeon and into view of the women, Sandra was the first to speak. Actually, she screamed. "What the fuck are you doing, Bill? Let us go! Where the hell are our clothes? You son-of-a-bitch, I'll kill you for this."

Jim smiled as he walked up to Sandra's prone body. WHACK. He slapped Sandra's face as hard as he could, and quietly said. "To use your own words, Sandra, words I've heard you scream at these girls far too many times, 'shut the fuck up'! You will be told everything you need to know in just a minute." Sandra shut up.

Cindy was softly sobbing when Jim came to her. He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "It'll be alright, Cindy. It might not be as bad as you think. Shusssh."

Trina hadn't made a sound, but looked scared. Jim

Walked over to her, kissed her forehead, and stroked her cheek. She quietly begged her captor. "Bill, please don't hurt us."

Patting Trina's bare belly, Jim told her, "Relax, Baby. I will explain everything."

Jim stood in the middle of the dungeon and spoke firmly. "Ladies, my name is Jim, not Bill. You are now my property. I own you! I will do with and to you as I please. Please me, and you will be treated quite well. Displease me, and punishment will be swift, certain, and severe. I would like to make you all my pets. If you are not trainable as pets, I will make you my cunts. I will use and abuse you as I wish with no consideration for your pleasure or comfort. Eventually, I will dispose of any bitches that are not trainable. In the mean time, you will obey my every command immediately and completely. You must address me as Sir or Master. There will be no questions unless I give you permission to ask them. The exception to that rule is when you are in your own quarters. Otherwise, you may speak to me only if you address me properly and ask permission first. Do you all understand?"

Cindy, still sobbing, nodded. Trina softly replied. "Yes, Sir!" Sandra just glared at Jim.

Jim returned to Sandra. WHACK. He slapped her left tit violently. "Do you understand, bitch?"

She howled in pain. "Yes damn it!"

WHACK. The crack from the right tit echoed through the dungeon. "Yes what, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand." She continued to glare at him.

"Good! That's better! Cindy, knock off the bawling and answer me properly."

Cindy, through her sobs, softly said. "Yes Sir."

Now, Sandra and Cindy, you two rest while I have a chat with little Trina here."

Sandra protested. "No, not my baby. Please don't hurt my baby."

Jim wheeled and backhanded Sandra across her face. A trickle of blood began to seep from the corner of her lip. "Bitch, shut the fuck up! You no longer have any daughters. They no longer have a mother. You are all my property and nothing more."

Jim then returned to Trina and released her restraints. He took her firmly, but not painfully, by her upper arm and led her out of the dungeon. He led her past a large shower room, and stopped at a door marked 'The Kennel.' Stepping into the dimly lit 'Kennel' he allowed Trina to look around. She saw four comfortable looking single bunks. A nightstand sat next to each bunk. An open toilet and sink area, which provided no privacy at all, was located at the far end of the room.

"Trina, this is where the pets will stay."

Without saying another word, Jim led Trina out of 'The Kennel' and to the next door marked, 'Special Pet.' This room was a well lit and equipped bedroom. There was a full sized double bed, a nightstand, and a dresser with a mirror. In a small attached room, there was a sink and toilet.

Trina stood naked before Jim. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and her head bowed.

"Trina, stand up straight and look at me."

"Yes, Sir." Trina slowly straightened her back and lifted her face to Jim. She held one arm over her chest and her other hand covered her pubic mound.

"Trina, you are a young and very pretty girl. Don't try to hide yourself from me. Put your hands down to your side."

Trina slowly lowered her arms. She gasped but made no effort to pull away as Jim reached out and gave both tits a gentle squeeze.

As he continued to massage her tits, he spoke to her again. "Trina, I've wanted to feel these tits all summer." He then released them.

Jim continued. "You have been a sweet young friend this past summer. Many times, I wanted to take you in my arms and fuck you silly, but I dared not. Now, I would like to make you my special pet. That would mean your quarters would be in this room. Otherwise, you will stay in the kennel. You will be well cared for so long as you please me as a pet. If you agree to be my special pet, you must still do everything I tell you to do immediately and without question. You must still address me properly. However, you will enjoy better living conditions and a few other privileges the other pets won't have. You will be expected to help with the training of any other pets, including Cindy and Sandra. There may eventually be other pets as well. Jealousy will not be tolerated. As long as you please me, you will remain my special pet if you so choose. Do you understand so far?"

"Yes, Sir." She responded quietly.

Please me well, and you may even become my house pet. The house pet will have access to the rest of the house as well as the dungeon."

"Now, for your duties, some of which may be shocking to you. All pets, including you, will be required to fuck me, suck my cock, and any other sexual activity I may order you to do. I may even fuck you in your ass and have my pets pleasure each other. Do you understand?"

With a bit quiver in her voice, Trina responded. "Yes, Sir."

"Trina, do you want to be my pet. Or, would you like to try to be my special pet?"

Without hesitation, Trina looked up at Jim and, with a smile, said. "Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?" Jim firmly asked.

"Yes, Sir. I want to be your special pet."

"Very well. Trina, have you ever been fucked?"

Her voice still shaking, Trina said. "Nnnno."

Instantly, smack. Trina had been lightly slapped. "No, what?"

"No, Sir. I've never been fucked. I'm a virgin, Sir." Trina replied.

"Good!" Jim continued. "Is Cindy a virgin too?"

"Yes, Sir. I think so."

"Good! This is my lucky day. Two sweet young cherry pussies all mine to break-in and train. I think she can be trained as an excellent pet as well. That's enough about Cindy for now. Have you ever seen or touched a cock?"

"No, Sir."

Jim lowered his pants. Trina stare wide-eyed at his cock for what seemed like several minutes. It was actually only a matter of seconds.

Jim's cock was erect from the anticipation of playing with his new pets. Though his was just a little thicker than the normal cock, it was nearly nine inches long. Since Trina had never seen a cock before, the size of the weapon in front of her didn't scare her as much as it should have.

Breaking the silence and Trina's stare, Jim asked. "Do you want to touch it?"

Trina tentatively reached out to feel her first cock. Smack!

"That was a question, not a command. Trina, as a pet, you will only do what you are told to do, when you're told to do it. Do you understand?"

Rubbing her cheek, Trina replied. "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now do you want to touch my cock?

"Yes, Sir. May I touch your cock?"

"Very well, go ahead." Jim told her.

Trina again tentatively reached out and gently grasps the first cock she had ever seen. Slowly, she felt its hard core and soft exterior covering of skin along its length. She stared intently as she felt every inch of Jim's cock. She eventually took Jim's balls in one hand as she slowly stroked his shaft with the other.

"On your knees, Trina." Jim ordered.

"Yes, Sir." She immediately sank to her knees without losing her grip on Jim's cock.

"What do you see?" Jim asked.

"There's a drop of pee coming out of the end."

"That's not pee. It's known as precum. Gently kiss the end of my cock and lick the precum off."

"Yes, Sir." Trina did as instructed. Growing up with a whore for a mother must have made her curious about and unafraid of sex.

"Good. Now stand up, my pet." Jim hugged her close. Trina could feel Jim's cock pressing into her soft belly.

Jim kissed her forehead, gently patted her ass, and told her. "You will make a wonderful special pet, Trina. I have something for you."

Giving both of her tennis ball sized tits another squeeze brought another gasp from Trina. She also giggled just a bit.

Jim pulled his pants up and led Trina to the cabinet next to the bed. There he retrieved an inch wide leather collar with a lambskin lining. It had a large diamond on each side of a blank nameplate. He placed it around Trina's neck and buckled it in place. A small pad lock was attached to prevent its removal.

"What do you think of your new collar, my pet? When activated, it has a chip in it that will open all the dungeon doors for you. If you meet my expectations, I'll activate it as soon as I get up to my quarters. I'll have your name engraved on it as soon as I get the time."

Trina looked in the mirror over the dresser. She rubbed the collar and the stones. She smiled and responded. "Sir, I think I'll like being your special pet."

"I hope so, Trina. I hope so."

Jim then attached a four-foot long leash to the collar and led his new pet out of her quarters and back toward the dungeon. As they slowly walked, Jim asked Trina what she thought. "Pet, what shall we do with Sandra and Cindy?"

After some consideration, Trina emphatically said, "Fuck 'em, Sir! Well, just fuck Sandra. I don't think she can be trained. Cindy can probably be trained to be a good pet if you're gentle with her."

Jim thought about that last comment. It was probably as much for Trina's own benefit as for Cindy's. "Okay! We'll do just that!" Jim said as they reentered the dungeon.

Leading Trina by her leash to the center of the dungeon, Jim said. "Ladies, Trina here has consented to being my first and special pet." He patted her little ass for emphasis. "I hope to make you pets as well. However, you know the consequences if you refuse to be trained. Trina will assist me in your training. I will see to her training myself. You will do as she tells you as though I had told you myself."

Leading Trina to Sandra's side, Jim ordered his special pet. "Stay."

Trina stood still as ordered.

"Now, Sandra, you will demonstrate to my pets the proper way to suck a cock."

"Fuck you! I will not do that in front of my daughters! What have you done to Trina?" Sandra hissed at him.

WHACK. Another trickle of blood came from Sandra's mouth. Jim then walked to the nearest cabinet and brought back a heavy chain about four feet long. On one end was a pair of handcuffs. On the other end was a padlock.

"Trina, lock this chain to the loop at the head of Sandra's table. Then put the cuffs on her wrists. After she is secured with the chain, release her other bindings so she can get up."

"Yes, Sir." Trina immediately did as she had been told. Sandra was quickly standing beside her table with her hands cuffed in front of her.

Jim walked up to Sandra and gave her an order. "On your knees, bitch."

Sandra didn't move.

Whomp! Jim's fist sunk deeply into Sandra's soft belly. As she doubled over gasping for breath, Jim loudly ordered again. "I said on your knees, bitch!"

Sandra slowly sank to her knees. But, when Jim pushed his pants down and presented his cock for sucking, she gasped, clamped her mouth shut, and refused to suck him.

Without a word, Jim returned to the cabinet and, out of Sandra's sight, pulled out a long, hard, dick-shaped dildo. It was only an inch or so thick, but it was twelve inches long. If fully inserted into Sandra's cunt, it was certain to push past her cervix and painfully enter or at least distend her womb.

As he lubricated the dildo, Jim called his special pet. "Trina, come here. I have a job for you."

Trina hurried to Jim's side. As she came up to him, he handed her the dildo and quietly told her what to do with it. She looked concerned until Jim reminded her of the name calling and beatings she and Cindy used to get from Sandra. "Pet, those beatings are over if you do as I tell you."

Trina had a smirk on her face as she approached her mother.

Sandra's eyes widened as she saw Trina walk up behind her with the long dildo.

Jim showed Trina how to insert the first two or three inches of the dildo into Sandra's well used fuck hole, and stroke that small bit in and out. He then moved back in front of Sandra, yanked her head up by the hair, and pressed his cock to her clinched mouth. "Sandra are you going to show these girls how a pro like you sucks a cock?"

Sandra shook her head and, through clinched teeth, hissed, "No!"

"That's too bad. Trina, now!"

Trina swiftly rammed nearly ten inches of the hard plastic dildo deep into Sandra's cunt.

When Sandra opened her mouth to scream, Jim was too quick for her. He immediately shoved nine inches of hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. Sandra began to cough and gag, but Jim held fast. After several seconds, Jim pulled out long enough for Sandra to gasp for a breath or two. He then shoved his cock deep into her throat again. The next time Jim pulled back he kept his cock at the back of Sandra's mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.