A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 4: The Capture

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Capture - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

'Bill Smith' made his decision early in Oct. He'd take all three on Halloween night.

In the mean time, he gathered his supplies. Via

the internet, he had ordered ether for a quick knock-out, a special drug to keep them asleep while he transported them to his dungeon, three specially padded crates, and, as an after-thought, a skeleton costume. The costume was in case he was spotted by a neighbor. He'd look like just another Halloween party attendee coming in late.

It was well after midnight following Halloween when he struck. Donning the skeleton costume, he quietly sneaked in through the usually unlocked back door of the girls' home.

He went to Cindy's room first. She was curled on her side sleeping soundly in her panties and an oversized T-shirt. He poured a bit of the ether on a rag and pressed it firmly over Cindy's nose and mouth. Cindy stiffened but quickly passed out. He then carefully administered a syringe full of the sleeping drug into her ass.

Sandra was next. She was sleeping on her belly in

a blue baby-doll nightie. He jerked her head up by her hair and slapped the ether soaked rag over her face.

"Hey! What the ... fuuuhhh." She passed out. Her tits made up for her somewhat fat ass. They were indeed huge. Besides, her big ass made a great target for the needle. Knowing she had been such a bitch to her girls, he roughly jabbed the syringe deep into her left ass cheek and pushed the plunger down.

It was Trina's turn next. He crept into her room and sat on the edge of her bed. She began to awake as he stroked her hair. When Trina saw the skeleton, she gasped and started to struggle to get free.

Holding Trina tightly to his chest, he whispered into her ear. "Shush, Baby. It's okay. You know who it is, don't you?"

Trina relaxed in his arms a little and nodded.

"Do you like to travel?" He asked.

Trina shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so."

"I'm leaving, and I want to take you, Cindy, and your mother with me. But, it's important you sleep during the trip. I need to give you a shot to be sure you sleep all night." Showing her the syringe, he assured her. "This won't hurt you much, but it will help you sleep all night. Okay?"

Trina shrugged again and softly said. "Okay! I guess so."

"Roll over, Baby." He told her.

She rolled over and presented her butt to her friend, 'Bill.' With Trina on her stomach, he pulled her panties part way down, and patted her butt. She looked back at him over her shoulder and smiled. He then, as gently as possible, injected her with the drug. He stroked her hair until she fell into a deep sleep.

Jim then placed each of his captives into the specially padded crates and locked down the lids. With some difficulty, he loaded them into the van. The two teens weren't too difficult, but their fat ass mother was a real job. After changing clothes, he headed to the nearly deserted airport. His possessions had already been taken to the airport and loaded on his plane earlier that evening. Unseen, he loaded his fragile cargo onto the Gulfstream. Shortly before dawn, Jim took off and headed west.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.