A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3: Finding the Right Pet

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Finding the Right Pet - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

Using a fictitious name, Jim had long ago established a mail drop in the Upstate of South Carolina. Any of his more unusual purchases for his dungeon were sent there. He'd simply fly in, pick up his new purchase, have a nice dinner, and fly home.

Using that mail drop, Jim began ordering the supplies he thought he'd need to capture, secure, and transport his vict ... er, pet. He had used the name Bill Smith when establishing the mail drop, and he continued that ruse when ordering his supplies, including a special knock out drug. Even the authorities at the small local airport knew him as Bill Smith. Since there had never a problem with "Bill" paying for services at the airport, there had never been any reason to check his credentials or the tail number on his plane.

When all was ready, Bill flew to the Upstate, rented a cargo van, and began looking for a place to set up housekeeping. He needed a place to stay while he looked for his new pet.

Luck smiled on him. On his second day in town, 'Bill' spotted his prospective pet.

He had stopped at a fast food joint for lunch when she caught his eye. She appeared to be in her early to mid 30s, had curly, shoulder length, light brown hair, blue eyes, and one hell of a set of tits. They were at least Ds and probably Double Ds. Her ass was a bit larger than he preferred, but what the hell. He could require she work her ass down to a more appealing size in his dungeon.

Jim's prospective pet sat with two teenaged girls. The girls were apparently her daughters. She was cursing at them in a less than subtle voice. The language she directed at the two teens convinced him that she not only looked the part of a pet, but she could use a little disciplining as well. She seemed to be the ideal prospective pet.

He seated himself facing away from this prospect in the next booth and casually listened in.

Mom was extremely angry with the youngest girl, and could plainly be heard calling the kid a bitch and a little whore. Tears were streaming down the poor kid's face.

"All I did was say hello to him, Mom. He's just a friend from my class at school." The girl sobbed as she tried to explain to her mother.

The older teen added. "Really, Mom. That's all she did. She just said 'Hi' to him."

The mother glared at the older girl. "You shut the fuck up, too. When we get home, I'm going to beat the shit out of you both. You little sluts just try to piss me off. Don't you?"

Jim followed them home. He took care to maintain a reasonable distance behind them so as not be noticed. When they turned into the drive of a small house, 'Bill's' luck was with him again. There was an empty house directly across the street from his intended new pet.

He didn't want to just snatch her. There was too much risk of being caught if he did it that way. Her capture would take time, surveillance, and planning. Her attitude toward her teens merely enhanced his desire to retrain this particular bitch as a pet. She needed discipline as much, if not more, than her children.

Contacting the landlord and renting the empty house was quick and easy. The landlord was only too happy to rent to Bill with few questions asked when he was offered one year's rent in advance and in cash.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.