A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 41

Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

I held Kiera a bit tighter as she pressed up against me for warmth, ignoring the slight ache in my shoulder. I was slowly regaining my strength, but I knew it would be a couple more months before I recovered fully. Most of the ache right now was just from standing out in the cold for so long.

I looked down to where Rebeca was curled up against my leg as I stroked her hair. “Time to go back inside, Puppy. Kiera isn’t used to the cold, and she’s starting to shiver against me.”

Rebeca took one last look over the nativity scene before giving Kiera an apologetic look. As we walked back into the house, I could see Kiera looked confused. I helped my puppy get her snowsuit off and patted her bottom.

“Go curl up with one of your sisters, Puppy, I need to talk to Kiera.” She licked my cheek before crawling off as I turned to Kiera. “What’s on your mind?”

“I’m not sure how to explain it, Master,” she replied as I started peeling off her snowsuit. “She seems ... different ... when we’re out by the nativity scene. She always wants to stop and look at it after our walks, but she almost seems sad when she does it.”

I nodded as I slipped my suit off and hung them up. “Do you remember how she referred to herself the day I got back from the hospital? She talked about Puppy and Rebeca as if they were two separate people. I think we’re seeing her Rebeca side come out more when she is looking at the nativity scene. This season is very important in the religion she was raised in, and I think that part of her is trying to find a little peace.”

“That doesn’t make sense Master, she hasn’t shown any signs that she is starting to come out of her puppy mode. The last change was when she started talking to you, and that was almost three months ago.”

“She’s not coming out of her puppy mode,” I explained as I took her into the library and pulled her to sit in my lap. “When the girls had their bouts of morning sickness, she would snuggle up to them and try to make them feel better. I think she is trying to do the same thing with the girl she refers to as Rebeca. That part of her is still struggling, and she’s doing what she can to try to heal herself.”

Kiera sighed as she snuggled into me. “I guess that makes sense, but it’s sad. I almost wish you would take the nativity scene down so we don’t have to see her like that, but I know it will help her in the long run.”

She stopped and turned in to kiss me. “I’m curious though, was you bringing me in here a signal that you wanted me to give you your after walk blowjob, Master? I’m perfectly willing, but I did get a turn with you last night.”

“No, love, but you can come and help me take care of Gianna if you like,” I replied. “I told her she could come off her birth control after you delivered, but with Sonia just starting to show, she is feeling a bit left out and I wanted to give her something special. I brought you in here because I did have something else to discuss with you though. Marta’s family is showing up soon to stay through Christmas, and tomorrow is Friday. How are you feeling about Marta’s brothers?”

“I take it you would like to let them participate in our Friday game, but are giving me the option in case I don’t want to play with them?” She went quiet for a few minutes as she thought about it. “I wasn’t actually planning to have sex with either of them this soon, but I wouldn’t mind. I did invite both of them to drink from me during their last visit, and I enjoyed sharing that intimacy with them. I take it Marta won’t be joining us, but was anyone else abstaining?”

“Marta will be spending time with her sisters and Sophia. I haven’t mentioned this to anyone else yet, but I know Ari won’t be joining us because it’s too uncomfortable with as far along as she is.”

Kiera ran her hands over her stomach and smiled. “I imagine I will be in the same place soon enough. I’m just glad we found out it was easier for us to be bound to the chairs, so we could play a bit longer.”

“So am I, pet. I don’t want any of you feeling left out. I honestly wasn’t planning to invite Marta’s brothers to join the game until she asked to sit out this week so she could have more time with her little sisters. That was when I started thinking about it, but I wasn’t asking you so you could sit out. If you hadn’t agreed, I wouldn’t invite them to join in.”

“You knew Mandy would agree just because she loves being treated like a slave. She will probably start dripping as soon as you tell her you’re going to let the boys use her body,” she said with a little grin crossing her lips. “The rest of my sisters want to play with them anyway, but they are enjoying making the boys work to get anywhere. Marian and Zara will decide the morning of the game if they want to join in as they always do. I was the only one you weren’t sure of yet because I’ve enjoyed getting to know my partners before playing with them. Thank you for considering my feelings, but I know them well enough to be willing now.”

“I’m sure the boys will be overjoyed with their Christmas present.” I almost chuckled as I thought about how excited they would be. I would have to remind them that it wouldn’t change how they needed to approach the girls outside of the game, but I didn’t think that would be a problem. “Now that we have our plans for Friday sorted, would you like to come and help me take care of Gianna?”

“Of course, Master, how can I help?”

“Well, you know I don’t get much off giving a spanking unless you’re in my lap, but Hope and Gianna have both said they would like me to bind them to the block and paddle them before taking them.” I felt her shudder in my lap and grinned. “I think you like that idea as well, don’t you, little pony?”

“I would love it if you did that to me, Master. Although we would have to wait until after the baby is born for me to enjoy that. You don’t get aroused giving spankings though, so I get to help make sure you’re ready to take her.” I felt her shudder in my lap again. “Master, I’m not trying to discourage you, but you do realize that if you do this for Gianna, I’m not the only one of your pets who will want to experience the same thing. Most of my sisters are going to be as wet as I am right now just hearing about it.”

“I’m aware of that,” I replied, shaking my head. “Hope asked me to do this for her back in April, and it’s taken me this long to work myself up to this point. I know I’m not the ideal Master you all want, but I’m getting more comfortable with your needs.”

“You can punish me for saying this if you want, but you’re dead wrong on that one, Master. You are the perfect Master because you love all of us.” She held me a bit tighter as she nuzzled into my neck. “We love that you’re willing to expand what you’re comfortable doing with us, and most of us jump at the chance to try something like this with you, but we would be very happy without it. The fact that you love us means a lot more than your willingness to experiment.”

“I appreciate the sentiment, my love, but thankfully you can have both.” I let my hand slide down her hip to pat her ass. “Up you go, my sexy little pony, we have a tawny kitten to play with. Just don’t say anything as we bind her, because I want to let her think she’s being punished.”

Kiera grinned as she got up. “She has been a little moody the past few days. Of course, if you really wanted to make her happy, you could just tell her to skip getting her shot next month. Even if she managed to get pregnant the first chance, she would only be a month along by the time I delivered. I know you said she could come off her birth control after I get pregnant, but it would be April before she could even hope to get pregnant if she has to wait.”

I stood and wrapped my arms around her. “Thank you for reminding me of that. I knew she was on the shot, but I wasn’t aware of when her next one was due. Do you really think she’s that eager?”

Kiera let out a slightly exasperated sigh. “Yes she is, and she isn’t the only one. Marta wants to finish school first, but the five of us would like nothing better than you letting us stay off birth control and getting us pregnant whenever it happens. You can skip timing our cycles, just use us freely and let it happen when the time is right.”

I sighed and shook my head. “I knew about you, Sonia, and Vivi, but I didn’t realize Gianna and Marta were that eager as well. I will take the idea into consideration.”

It was too early to tell my pets that I had already made that decision as well. They would all be on birth control after their first child for me, but only until after Marta finished school and got pregnant. I had planned to give them the choice of coming off birth control at that point, but I hadn’t realized it would be all of them accepting. I decided to give her a hint though, just because I know how excited they get.

Running my fingers over her pregnant stomach, I smiled down at her. “You know how gorgeous I think you all are when you’re pregnant. Maybe we can think about doing it again in a few years after Marta has had a chance. For now, though, I think we need to find Gianna. I know how antsy you all get if I don’t cum at least twice before lunchtime.”

“It’s your own fault, Master,” she purred as she reached down and ran her fingers over the front of my shorts. “You make us all cum so much that we feel bad if we can’t give you as much pleasure as you give us. Well, that and basic biology. You can’t have a dozen climaxes a session the way we can, so we want to make sure you climax as often as you possibly can.”

I had to chuckle. My girls were nothing if not dedicated. Kiera followed me out of the library, and while the great room was empty, we could hear voices from the entertainment room above us. With it being too cold to lie around the pool, they usually spent the mornings in one of the two places. I actually missed watching them by the pool enough already to consider having it enclosed as part of the remodel so we could use it year-round.

When we got to the top of the stairs, Kiera let her fingers trail across my ass as she slipped past me to the bedroom. I had to smile as I looked over my girls. They were in small groups, playing cards or board games as they talked and relaxed. If not for their state of dress, it looked like any normal family a few days before Christmas.

I found Gianna curled up on one of the couches, watching the Sorry! game still in progress. From the look of it, she had already won and was watching Hope, Marian, and Sonia as they tried to get their final pieces into the home zone.

“Gianna, come here.” She had a faint grin as she crawled over and stopped in front of me, which turned into a worried look when I pointed back at the bedroom. “Go get on the block. Kiera will get you ready.”

She swallowed heavily and nodded before crawling past me, but everyone else was watching with worried looks. They had no idea what she might have done to earn a punishment, but if they all thought she was about to be punished there was no way she would think otherwise. It was understandable though, as I had yet to use the block in the bedroom for anything other than punishments. When I wanted to bind one of the girls for play, it was either on the bed or down in the playroom.

I watched Gianna crawl into the bedroom before turning back to the rest of my pets. I couldn’t help but grin at their worried looks. “You all look worried. Has Gianna done something I need to punish her for? I was just planning to bind her to the block and paddle her ass before I play with her.”

The worried looks melted away, being replaced by amusement or excitement. “Before anyone asks, yes, I know several of you would enjoy having me do the same to you, and you will get a turn at some point. Hope gets to go next since she was the first one who asked me to try this. She should have been first, but Gianna has been a bit down the past few days, and I felt she needed something special.”

Hope had already bounced up and threw herself into my arms. “I don’t mind waiting a few days, Master. I’m just excited you’re finally going to try this. You know how much I love it when you take me over your knee, but I get about ten times hotter when I’m bound. Gianna does need a pick me up though.”

She looked up at me and gave me a sly smile as she licked her lips. “Of course, if you really want to cheer her up, you could just take away her birth control and fuck a baby into her. I know that would put a big smile on her face.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Kiera said about the same thing. I should get in there though. Kiera should have Gianna bound now, and I told her not to say anything. I don’t want to give Gianna too much time to worry.”

Hope stretched up and kissed me before turning back to the entertainment area. “Have fun, Master, and just let me know when it’s my turn. I’m ready anytime you want me.”

‘You and most of your sisters,’ I thought as I turned and went toward the bedroom. Kitten, Marta, and Marian were the only ones I knew wouldn’t want to try this. Vivi would probably want to try it, but I didn’t know if she would enjoy it. She enjoyed being spanked over my knee, but her spankings were a lot lighter than the other girls were. I think she enjoyed the intimacy of it more than the spanking itself.

Gianna was quietly whimpering when I entered the bedroom. Kiera had gotten her bound, slipped her tail out, and then returned to kneel in front of her, as she had during the girls’ punishments. She flinched a bit when I ran my fingers over her ass and up her side.

“Master, may I ask what I’m being punished for? I know it’s your right to punish me for any reason, but I was hoping you would let me know what I did to upset you.”

“Who says I need a reason to take a paddle to that cute little ass of yours? I don’t remember saying you were being punished though. I thought you might enjoy a little playdate, and I wanted our guests to see how sexy your ass is when it’s all pink.”

She shot me a reproachful look over her shoulder as I stroked her back. “Master, you scared me. You have only used this block for punishments, and I know I’ve been moody this past week. It’s just hard knowing I have to wait four more months before I have a chance to get pregnant.”

I decided to play with her a bit more before telling her. “Kiera’s only ten weeks out, my dear, and she was early with her previous two. You may only have to wait a couple of months.”

Gianna sighed and shook her head. “I have to be protected until after Kiera delivers. My next shot is due in five weeks, and they are good for twelve weeks, so that means the end of April before we could start trying.”

“I see ... and you’re disappointed that you have to wait longer than we thought?”

“Disappointed, and a little jealous I guess,” she sighed. “I think I would have been fine waiting if Vivi hadn’t gotten pregnant so soon, but I feel like I’m being left out.”

I stroked her hair as if I were thinking about it. “I have to agree with you, I don’t like the idea of waiting until April to start trying to get you pregnant. I think we will have to let your birth control run out next month and risk you getting pregnant a little early.”

Gianna’s face lit up as she smiled at me. “Really, Master, you wouldn’t mind me stopping a bit early? If you really don’t want me getting pregnant before Kiera delivers, you could always enjoy my tight little ass more often.”

“I will enjoy your tight little ass, but not exclusively,” I chuckled. “I won’t be upset if you happen to get pregnant a bit earlier than planned. I wasn’t upset when Vivi got pregnant, I just didn’t want all of you giving birth too close together.”

“Master, I know you’re worried about them getting overwhelmed with the housework during their pregnancies, but there is an easier solution,” Kiera offered. “Call Julien and ask if a few of the retired ponies would like to come work for you. The ones who recently retired would jump at a chance to get off the island for a year and see something new. They would love to come work for you if they could spend their free time exploring Bari.”

“I’ll keep that in mind, and discuss it with him when I go down to visit next month. For now, I still have a sexy little ass to turn all pink, and I still need to decide what to use, as I have so many choices.”

I was grateful for Mandy’s descriptions during our sessions as I went down the wall of paddles. With over a dozen to choose from, it could have been confusing, but she had described in loving detail how each one felt as it hit her bottom. I had used most of them on her over the past few months, but this was the first time I had considered more than a light paddle or crop with any of the other girls for play.

Kiera whimpered when I finally settled on the rubber slap paddle. I turned back and saw the look of desire in her eyes before she leaned in to kiss Gianna. “I think you’re really going to like this one. It was always one of my favorites before the trainers found out I enjoyed it. I’m going to be back helping Master, so he’s ready to play with you after your paddling.”

As she crawled back, she looked up at me. “Can we try that out without the bondage part? Maybe just a few swats after you finish with Gianna. I won’t need much, because seeing you with that paddle already has me soaked.”

“Let’s get Gianna taken care of and I’ll let you know.”

Gianna’s gasp on contact jumped an octave when the slapper came down. Mandy claimed that the second impact a split second later intensified the pleasure, and I think Gianna would agree. I was only on the third swat when Kiera slipped my shorts down and started fondling my cock.

I gave Gianna a couple of dozen swats until there were tears leaking from her eyes and she was soaked down to her knees before Kiera had me fully aroused. Gianna was more than wet enough as I stepped around behind her and sank into her pussy. Her scream as she climaxed echoed through the room before I even bottomed out.

I started slow, but Gianna was already begging me to take her harder. I looked down at where Kiera was whimpering with desire as she watched and grinned. “Take out your tail, little pony, and lay over your sister’s back.”

Her eyes went wide as she shifted to slip her tail out. Her stomach wouldn’t allow her to actually lie across Gianna, but she got as close as she could. “Will this work, Master?”

I just smiled as I reached over and swatted her ass with the paddle. She was just as aroused as she claimed because I only gave her a few swats before she screamed out as she climaxed. With Kiera taken care of, I started giving Gianna the hard pounding she was desperately begging for.

I had barely started when I heard a quiet whimper behind me. I looked back to see my puppy crawling into the room. She dropped her bone and gave the paddle in my hand a worried look. “Master done spanking so Puppy can play too?”

The girls’ screams must have attracted her. I’m sure everyone in the house heard them climaxing, but my puppy always wanted to join in when we were playing. She was past her fear of being punished and didn’t mind seeing me spank one of the girls, but she was still a bit nervous when I was using any of the punishment tools.

I just held out the paddle to her handle first. She nodded as she crawled over and took it in her mouth to carry it over and drop it by the wall. Her smile was back before she crawled up behind Kiera and buried her face in Kiera’s pussy.

My puppy licked Kiera through several climaxes as I pounded Gianna, not pulling back until she heard me groan as I flooded Gianna’s pussy. She was waiting and took me in her mouth as soon as I pulled out.

“Don’t move, Kiera. I’ll get your tail back in as soon as my puppy starts cleaning Gianna.” She just nodded as she lay half across Gianna with an exhausted look of satisfaction on her face. Rebeca only took a minute to finish cleaning me before turning to take care of Gianna. As much as she loved having me in her mouth, the cum dribbling out of Gianna’s pussy was too tempting for her to resist for long.

I grabbed Kiera and Gianna’s tails, taking them into the bathroom to clean them off and lube them back up before bringing them out. Putting Gianna’s back on the platform, I moved up behind Kiera and started stroking her hair as I worked the plug back into her ass.

“Is that what you needed, my dear?”

“That was exactly what I needed, Master,” she sighed as her tail slipped in and she stood to lean back into me. “Maybe next time we can try the full treatment. I can’t really fit on the block, but I promise I won’t move if you just bend me over it.”

“I know you wouldn’t move, but I’m worried about getting into anything that intense with you right now.” I let my fingers trail over her stomach as I held her. “You’re already further along than Sonia was when I made her stop the more intense play sessions. John went over the records from your previous pregnancies with me, but I still worry. If I notice any problems, I will restrict your playtime.”

She turned a bit and pulled my head down for a kiss. “I’ll be fine if we have to wait until after the baby is born. Remember what I said earlier? Knowing how much you love me makes up for missing a little fun, especially since I know what I have to look forward to once I do recover. Besides, I’m still your pet, and having you tell me what to do makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.”

I reached down to pat her ass as Gianna screamed out her latest climax. “In that case, you need to go take care of my puppy. She got you off several times, and from Gianna’s screams, she is done cleaning her up. Give her a nice orgasm while I get Gianna’s tail back in and release her.”

Kiera grinned as she stretched up to kiss me again. “Of course, Master, your wish is my command. You know the other reason your pets are always so happy having you as our Master? Most of your commands are something we want to do anyway.”

I smirked as she moved over and knelt down behind Rebeca. Her arms went around Rebeca, caressing her stomach and breasts as she pulled her face out of Gianna’s pussy. “Master wants me to take care of you, and I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful orgasms you gave me.”

Rebeca turned her head for a kiss as Kiera’s hand dipped down to stroke her clit. I could hear my puppy’s little whimper as she started climaxing before I had even grabbed Gianna’s tail. As I watched them, I realized that Rebeca talking wasn’t the last thing that had changed with her and I would have to discuss it with Kiera later, as she seemed to understand Rebeca’s mindset better than the other girls did.

I released Gianna’s wrists and put a bit of lube on her ass before I started working the plug in and releasing her ankles. Gianna’s tail always took a bit longer to get in because she enjoyed a larger plug than my other pets, so I took the time to check her bottom. It was a bit darker than usual, but my experience with Mandy told me it wouldn’t bruise and would fade out by morning. Mandy liked it quite a bit harder with that paddle, and at worst, it left her bottom pink the next day.

“Keep still, Gianna, I need to put some aloe on before you move.”

Her contented purr was the only answer I was getting at the moment apparently, so I went to get the aloe. Her purr turned into a quiet series of moans as I massaged it in, telling me how happy she was with the results of our little play session. When I patted her hip, she got up and turned to embrace me.

“I’m sure you already guessed, but that was amazing, Master. You telling me I could come off my birth control early so I wouldn’t have to wait made it even better.” I saw her blushing as she smiled up at me. “I kind of fantasized I was already off my birth control when you climaxed, and you were breeding me as your little slave girl. Could we try that again when I actually can get pregnant?”

I chuckled as I shook my head. “I don’t see why not. I did something similar for Sonia during her fertile days, although it was just a few swats with the crop. So, I’m assuming it wasn’t too hard for a play spanking?”

“No, it was wonderful, Master. You know how you ask for feedback in the playroom, so you can find what works best for each of us. Does that apply here as well?” Her blush deepened when I nodded. “I might like to try it a little harder next time if you don’t mind, or maybe a little longer on the spanking end of the session? I don’t know what would work best to avoid bruising, but I really enjoyed it.”

“I think we can do that. I held back as it was your first time with that paddle, but we will work up to what works best for you,” I replied as I looked back at the clock. “We should probably see if our guests have arrived since it’s getting close to lunchtime.”

“I can’t wait to see Marta’s family again. The boys are a lot of fun, and I’m hoping Aurora asks for another lesson. They are both so nervous to try anything new, but they end up loving it. I’m kind of disappointed that Julien had to postpone the ski trip though,” Gianna sighed. “I’ve heard so much about the other pets that I was really looking forward to meeting them. I guess it makes sense though, with so many of them pregnant or having given birth recently.”

“You’ll get to meet them soon enough. I’m going down to the island next month to take Mandy and Aaron home, and then picking up Scarlett and Amanda, but I’ll only be staying a week. My next trip down will be during the Easter break, and I was planning to take the entire family with me. If Kiera is right about the retired ponies, I may have to let you and Vivi retire. How would you feel about being a kitten all day?”

“I would love it, but I still won’t let you take over cleaning our litter box again.” I had tried to get them to stop using the litter box when I was injured because I couldn’t clean it out for them. I should have known it wouldn’t work, as they both love using the litter box. Gianna had simply taken over cleaning it and had refused to stop after I healed. She made it clear the only way she would stop was if I sent her away, and we both knew I wouldn’t do that.

I just shook my head and kissed her again before she dropped back down to crawl out of the room. I helped Kiera up before following Gianna and my puppy out. The upstairs living room was empty, and I glanced down into the great room to see Marta’s family already chatting with the girls.

I barely hit the bottom of the stairs before Aurora flowed into my arms and kissed both cheeks before letting her lips brush against mine. “I can’t thank you enough for allowing us to visit so often. I feel like we’ve been imposing on you, showing up every month for a weekend.”

“Nonsense, you always call the week before to ask, and we love having you visit. I feel like you’re doing me a favor honestly. Sophia doesn’t get much time around kids her own age, so having your girls here reminds her she can be a kid on occasion.” I chuckled and shook my head. “Our dinner conversations tend to get stuck on whatever experiment she and Jaden were working on that day. Some days I think she is aiming for a bachelor’s degree in chemistry before she finishes high school.”

She chuckled as she pulled back. “I know, she talks with my girls about it when they play. All four of my kids are doing far better in school this year actually. For the girls, I know it is Sophia encouraging them to dream big because they have college already paid for. The boys just blush and mumble something about a deal with the twins, but they’re both getting top marks.”

I looked over where the teenage group was sitting and smirked. “I know the twins played with your sons, but I also know they kept it pretty tame. If you really want to know what the deal was, I can find out for you.”

Aurora thought for a few seconds before shaking her head. “I like to think I’ve opened up a lot in the past few months, but I’ve heard a few stories about those two, and I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. Whatever it was, it really has the boys motivated. I wanted to ask about Gianna though. We wanted to ask her to join us again, but I wanted to make sure she wasn’t in trouble. I heard some of your girls like being spanked, so I wanted to make sure it was okay to ask her.”

I glanced over to where my kittens were curled up against her husband and grinned. “No, she’s not in any trouble. With Sonia starting to show, she was a little depressed because she is anxious to get pregnant as well and thought she had to wait four months before she could get off her birth control. I had to clear up that issue and gave her something to pick her spirits up.”

“Oh good, it sounded like she was enjoying herself, but I wanted to be sure,” she sighed. “I know I could ask one of the other girls, but we’re just more comfortable with Gianna right now. She’s helped us out so much, and there is one more thing I was hoping she could help us with.”

“She’s hoping you ask her to join you again,” I chuckled. “She really enjoys helping you and your husband expand your horizons.”

“She has definitely done that. I have a hard time when I remember how uptight I was the first time we came here, but our visits have changed my perspective on a lot of things. I know part of it is how much happier I am now, but our time here has changed the lives of everyone in my family.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.