A Kitten's Tail
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

--Gianna--

“Yes, we were just sitting down for dinner. Give me a minute and I’ll ask.”

Master covered the mouthpiece on the phone as he turned back to the table. “Aurora, Marian would like to know if they can keep your son out a bit later. He did fairly well at dinner, so Marian and Kiera decided they wanted to go dancing.”

“I don’t mind as long as he behaves himself,” Aurora replied in an amused tone. “I can’t say I ever imagined my son would agree to go out dancing though.”

“I’m sure Kiera wanting to go helped,” Marta said as Master turned back to the call. “Master took us out to a nightclub when we were in Los Angeles, and we all loved it. He still takes us out for a club night on occasion, but we usually just turn the radio up and have our own dance parties because it’s more fun when you can do it naked.”

“Carmine probably did better than fairly well at dinner if she wanted to take him dancing,” Sonia added. “We all know how she gets when she’s dancing, and she wouldn’t have agreed unless she wanted to reward him for his behavior.”

“True, but it’s kind of a shame though,” Marta replied. “She’s the only one of you he has shown any courtesy to, and he has almost no chance of getting do more than touch her breasts on the dance floor. I hope he does better tomorrow with the rest of you. I don’t care much if he gets laid, but I don’t want the rest of you to hate him. He may be a dork, but he’s still my brother.”

“We don’t hate him, sweetie,” Faith told her. “He’ll have to put in some serious work if he expects to get more than a grope and tug job by Sunday night, but we don’t hate him. Ari slapped him down pretty hard, but I don’t think she hates him either.”

“No, it was just the assumption that Master bought me kind of pissed me off,” Ari said. “I just wanted to make him realize that most of us are here by choice. Mandy, Marta, and the twins chose to be here in a way as well since I know Julien would not have sent them for an extended stay if they didn’t wish to come.”

“Carmine was out of line, even if what he said had been true,” Aurora told her. “We’re guests here and he should have kept his jealousy in check. I’m curious why you say he has no chance with Kiera though, especially if they hit it off at dinner.”

“Kiera spent ten years as a pony on the island,” Master explained as he came back to the table. “She had dozens of sexual partners, but she never really got to enjoy sex because of Julien’s uncle and she never had a choice on who was having sex with her. I have made it clear to her that she can decide if she wants to accept any new partner offered and she wouldn’t accept Jaden or Marcello until she actually got to know them. Carmine just doesn’t have the time for them to become close enough that she would agree to sleep with him.”

“It’s probably for the best,” Aurora replied. “If he actually got anywhere with her, he might start to think he could get away with acting like an ass and get it to blow over quickly if started acting polite again. Her allowing him to feel her up should show him that good behavior has its rewards and get him to act better with the rest of you girls tomorrow.”

Conversations petered off as Zara started putting dinner on the table. The smell of her homemade minestrone soup had been filling the house all afternoon, but having it right in front of you pretty much turned off everything but the need to eat. I was just glad I missed the experiments in how to serve soup when Zara started making it for Kiera and Kitten. Her soups were always hearty and she figured out pretty quick that it was easiest to just to strain the liquid off and put it in a smaller bowl with the solid parts on a plate. I actually loved it because minestrone soup without the broth looked kind of like wet cat food on the plate.

After I finished eating, I crawled under the table and put my head on Aurora’s lap. She hadn’t said anything about what they wanted to try tonight, but I wasn’t concerned. Her assurance that I wouldn’t leave frustrated had been all I needed to agree. Our last play session had been fun, with both of us massaging Lucio and rubbing our breasts over his well-muscled body, but I had pounced on Kitten as soon as I got back to Master’s bed for some relief after watching Aurora give her first blowjob.

I doubted I would be doing much of anything with Aurora. She had been antsy about any contact between us during the massage, so I would probably be playing with Lucio, though I was pretty sure there would be no actual sex. Maybe he wanted to learn how to get her off with his hands? I know their sex life had been really basic, so even petting was an unknown to them and it would allow him to get me off without sex.

“I hope you won’t be disappointed with us tonight, Gianna,” Aurora said as she stroked my hair. “I know you’ll get some satisfaction with what we need you to help with, but I’m not sure if we’ll be comfortable doing more than that.”

“As long as I don’t have to crawl back up to Master’s bed frustrated I’ll be fine,” I told her. “You told me I wouldn’t and I trust you on that. I had a lot of fun with you two last time, and I’m looking forward to helping you again whenever you’re ready to go.”

“After two glasses of wine with dinner and an extra shot of grappa to try to calm my nerves, I’m about as ready as I’ll ever be,” she replied with a sigh. “I shouldn’t be so nervous, because I trust you won’t try to push, but this is new territory for us. Just go easy on us, okay?”

“I noticed you both seem pretty nervous this time. Let’s go back to your room and we can talk about what you want to try. I’ll do my best to make it easy on you and try to work around anything you may not be comfortable with.”

I crawled between their chairs, and as they got up, I saw Ari and Rico get up to leave as well. There was a mix of pride and motherly concern on Aurora’s face, but she just told them to have a good night as they slipped into his room. She sighed as we entered their room and Lucio closed the door behind us. “I know I asked for this, but it’s still hard to believe my son is becoming a man.”

“From the look of it, he became a man before dinner, probably a couple of times over.” I couldn’t keep the grin off my face as I crawled up on the bed. “Ari’s a sweetheart, so I know she’ll take good care of him and let him down easy in the morning.”

I could see they both looked confused. “Sorry, you weren’t there for that conversation. With it being his first time, Ari is worried he might think he’s in love with her. She’ll be gentle when she tells him he needs to find a new partner tomorrow, but she seems to be enjoying her time with him so that will help him with the rest of us. Even if he’s nervous still, we know he made Ari smile so we’ll be easier on him.”

They were both still standing, looking nervous, so I scooted back and patted the bed in front of me. “Come sit down and tell me what you want to try that has you so nervous. Whatever it is, I’m sure we can figure it out.”

“Sorry, I’m just nervous about what you might have to do to help with the problem,” Aurora said as she sat down with me. “Last time you helped us relax enough so I could give my husband oral sex for the first time. We both enjoy me giving him oral sex, and he wanted to try giving me oral sex as well. Our problem is I can’t seem to climax when he does. I enjoy it, but he was hoping to give me the same kind of pleasure I give him. I’m nervous because I know you may have to get more familiar with my body to be able to help him, and he’s nervous because he knows I want you to teach him by letting him practice on you so you can advise him.”

Well, that explains why they are so nervous and how I’m going to enjoy it, but it doesn’t make sense. Even with him having no experience, he shouldn’t be having that hard a time getting her to climax. “Aurora, I know you’re not comfortable with the idea of me going down on you, so we’ll avoid that option. You being nervous and tense would affect the results anyway, so it wouldn’t help. The first thing we’re going to do is take a shower together. I want to wash you so you can get comfortable with me touching you, and it will be nicer for your husband if we’re both fresh and clean. Lucio, there is some Peroni in the small refrigerator if you want, we may be awhile.”

Taking her hand, I led her into the bathroom and closed the door behind us. “I don’t mean to shut Lucio out, but I want to make this as easy as I can for you. Because I want you to be more comfortable, I need to make a couple of things clear. I will be touching you, including your pussy and breasts, but I won’t do anything more than touch unless you give me permission.”

“Thank you for that. I really appreciate you agreeing to join us, knowing you’ll be so restricted,” she told me. “My only other concern is seeing my husband with you, and I’m more worried I might enjoy watching the two of you together than anything else. I’ve been thinking about it for a few days now, and it just seems to excite me.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. I enjoy watching on occasion myself,” I said as I slipped my boots off. “You do have to get undressed so we can shower, but I have a question before we get in. I can tell you don’t shave, but have you ever thought about that or even just trimming down there? My hair was never very thick, but I’ve been more sensitive down there since I started shaving, and even trimming could make it easier for your husband to go down on you.”

She slipped her bikini off and ran her fingers through the thick patch of hair between her thighs. “I guess I never thought about it before. This is all new for us, but I guess that’s why all of you are shaved down there. I’d be willing to try it, but I don’t think I want to go completely bare. Most of the girls have a patch of hair still, could we do something like that, but maybe leave a bit more?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t suggest going bare for you anyway. I only get away with it because my hair was so sparse to start with. For you, I would think we just need to clean up a bit on top and shave around your lips.” I grabbed a washcloth and tossed it in the sink as I turned on the hot water. “Sit down on the edge of the seat, lean back, and spread your legs. I’m going to put the hot rag over your hair while I run to get a shaving kit to make sure everything is clean and easier to work with.”

I got her set up and went down to Marian’s room. She had a shaving kit in the bathroom, but we all used the one up in Master’s room because it was more fun to have someone else shave you. Lucio was still gone when I got back to the room, so he probably stopped to chat with everyone in the dining room. Aurora was waiting right where I left her, so I pulled the garbage can over as I knelt down in front of her.

Trimming and shaving her took a bit longer than expected because her hair was so thick, but the end result was worth it. “You have a beautiful pussy,” I told her as I held up the mirror so she could see her new look. “I’ll refrain from using our regular method of checking, but I think your husband is going to love how it looks.”

“Thank you, I don’t have much to compare it to, but I think your right about my husband. I can definitely tell it’s more sensitive. I’m getting aroused just from your fingers trailing over my skin as you check for stubble. How often should I shave to keep up on it?”

I had to smirk. “It depends on how fast it grows back, but probably as often as you shave your legs. It’s pretty easy to keep up on it as long as you don’t let it grow out. You seem comfortable with me touching you now, but I still want to get that shower. I promised I would behave, but that doesn’t keep me from getting aroused touching you.”

“I’m sure you could tell, but you weren’t the only one getting aroused,” she replied quietly. “That’s the main reason I’m so worried about anything more happening between us. You were touching me intimately to help me with something, so it’s understandable I would become somewhat aroused. I’m just not ready to think about the fact I might enjoy doing more.”

“I understand, and I promise you won’t have any pressure here. I’m not the only one who finds you attractive, but none of us would act on it unless you asked,” I explained. “Of course, if you ever do decide you want to explore that side of things, you have several eager partners. Knowing that, do you still feel comfortable with me washing you?”

She took my hand and pulled me into the shower. “I trust that you’ll keep your promise. Lucio is probably starting to wonder what’s happened to us. We’ve been in here for a while now and he is probably still nervous about being with you.”

As I started washing her, I shook my head. “I actually want him to start off with you after our shower. The extra sensitivity and easier access may be all you needed to help the two of you get over the issue. If it works, you can decide if you want him to play with me as well.”

“You’re not leaving our room until you climax for my husband. I promised you that you wouldn’t leave frustrated this time, and I intend to keep that promise. You’re still the one who solved our problem if this is all we needed because I never would have thought to do it on my own. Besides, I already said I wanted to watch you with him.”

I smiled as I washed her, glad she wanted me to stay. She still sounded a bit nervous about seeing her husband with me, but she sounded a bit excited as well. Despite what I told her earlier, I would have let her out of her promise if I felt she was uncomfortable with it. I really liked both of them and I didn’t want to cause any problems between them.

We finished the shower quicker than I had planned simply because I knew she was comfortable with me touching her now and that had been the entire purpose. I dried us off quickly and exited the bathroom to find Lucio relaxing on the bed naked with a book and an empty bottle of Peroni beside him. His relaxed state didn’t last, as he quickly got hard when he saw us and looked nervous as he remembered what was supposed to be happening.

“We had a little change in plans while we were in the shower. It took so long because I helped your wife shave and I want to see if it makes a difference for the two of you. We’ll still be playing together later, but I thought it would be easier for you to start off with her. Pretend I’m not here and do what you would normally do to work up to giving her oral sex.”

I lay back at the foot of the bed as Aurora crawled up to lay with her husband. The kisses they shared made it clear that their passion hadn’t diminished after five kids and twenty years of marriage. Just watching them kiss was arousing, but I was also watching how they touched each other. As passionate as their kisses were, their hands stayed at each other’s shoulders and chests. When he kissed his way down her body, he stopped to kiss and lick her nipples but his hands stayed at her breasts without doing much more than lightly caressing them.

She was moaning with arousal as he got down between her thighs and I heard his surprised gasp as he saw his wife’s freshly shaved pussy, but as he started licking her it was as if her arousal hit a plateau. She was clearly enjoying his attention, but she was no closer to climax after five minutes when he pulled back with an embarrassed look.

“This is what happens every time I try to do this for her. She gets more aroused as I work my way down, and she says she enjoys it, but she never gets closer to climax,” he said with a sigh. “I want to give her more than just a warm-up before we make love, but it isn’t working.”

“We don’t know what’s wrong,” Aurora added. “I never have a problem climaxing when he’s inside of me, but something just isn’t working when he’s licking me. I know you’re nervous about doing anything with Gianna because you don’t want to cheat on me, but I’m giving you permission to do this. You can’t say you don’t find her desirable and I want you to do this for us. How much more consent could you ask for?”

I saw him blushing as he crawled over to lie down next to me and I stopped him with my hand on his chest. “Hold on a minute before we start. I need to warn you that I will get loud when I climax. I say when, not if, because I know you can get your wife and me to climax before I leave. I just don’t want you to think you’re hurting me when I start screaming.”

“I also want to say that you don’t have to kiss me if you’re not comfortable with it. I see the passion you and Aurora share, and kissing seems to be a very intimate act for the two of you. If you’re uncomfortable sharing that part of your relationship, I completely understand. I promised her I wouldn’t do more than touch her without her asking me to, and I want to make this as easy as possible for both of you. Pick up where you started working down her neck if you want.”

I saw his relieved look as he leaned in to start kissing down my neck. As much as I wanted to share in the passion they had for each other, I knew he wouldn’t be comfortable kissing me the way he kissed his wife. I didn’t really kiss Marcello or Jaden when I played with them for the same reason. They were comfortable kissing me, but it didn’t have the same passion as when Master or one of my sisters kissed me.

His touch was gentle as he caressed my breasts and kissed his way down my chest. I preferred a firm touch and a lot more pressure on my nipples, but it was pleasant and slightly arousing either way. As he got down between my legs, he licked over my outer lips a couple of times before working his tongue inside of me. It only took a few minutes to find out where their issue was.

“Lucio, could you stop and sit up for a minute. I think I know why you’re having problems getting Aurora to climax, but I have a couple of questions for the two of you first.” Once he sat back, I looked at both of them. “Aurora, my first question is for you, and it may be embarrassing but I need you to be honest. Do you masturbate, or have you ever masturbated?”

She blushed and shook her head. “I didn’t think so, but I had to be sure. Do either of you know where the clitoris is?”

Aurora blushed again. “Marta talked about it when she put on her jewelry during our last visit, so I have a basic idea of where it is. Why?”

“Okay, it’s not anything you are doing wrong as much as you being inexperienced. I need to give you a crash course in female anatomy. Lucio, when you were licking me, you focused on getting your tongue as deep as you could. The problem is that your tongue isn’t as long or thick as your cock, so you’re not hitting the same points.” I spread my legs a bit more and held my lips open so he could see clearly. “Oral sex is different. Working your tongue inside my pussy was great, but you need to change it up a bit to get me more aroused. This here is my clitoris, and you can think of it as a magic arousal button. Running your tongue over it will push a woman to climax a lot faster than internal stimulation alone. I also noticed that you kept your hands on my hips or stomach the entire time. Don’t be afraid to use your fingers as long as your partner is wet enough.”

I took his hand and pulled it down between my thighs. “I’m already soaking wet, so go ahead and push your finger inside of me. Run the pad of your finger along the top wall of my pussy until I tell you to stop.”

His finger slipped inside and I arched up with a moan when he hit my G-spot. “Stop right there. You feel how that patch feels a little different from the surrounding area. I want you to try licking my clit as you stroke your finger in and out of me, making sure to keep brushing over that spot.”

He started off gently, but after a few requests to lick harder and finger me faster, he got into a good rhythm. He didn’t have much finesse, but the broad licks from where his finger was working inside of me to the top of my slit covered my clit well enough to have me clawing at the bedspread and screaming out my orgasm after about five minutes.

I think the strength of my climax surprised him because he pulled back and watched with a mixture of pride and shock on his face. Once I finished panting, I smiled up at him. “That was intense, but don’t sit there staring at me, try it with your wife. I think you both are going to really enjoy it.”

I rolled onto my side to watch as he crawled back between her thighs. It took her a bit longer, but I could tell she was progressing. I was starting to get concerned when she finally let out a deep moan after about fifteen minutes.

As she came down and stretched out, she smiled down at her husband. “That was way better than our previous attempts, but it didn’t seem as intense as Gianna’s climax. Maybe I’m just not wired to get as much out of oral sex as she is. I’m still going to expect you to do that for me regularly.”

“I don’t think you had the same kind of climax I did,” I told her. “You can climax just from him stimulating your clit, and I think that was what you had that time.”

“I was rubbing her in the same spot I did for you,” Lucio said, “but it didn’t seem to be working out the same way.”

“Shit, that was my fault. Every woman is a bit different, so you need to either know where it is or know how to find it,” I explained. “I was able to show you where my G spot is because I know what it feels like when you hit it and I’m able to find it in my other lovers because I know what to look for. Aurora, I would need your permission to help with this. I could probably explain how to find it, but it’s easier if I do it and show him so he can find it in the future.”

“And your desire to play with me isn’t influencing your decision? Sorry, I shouldn’t tease,” she said with a grin. “I said I trusted you and I really do. You wouldn’t ask if you didn’t think it was the best option, but we never said you couldn’t enjoy your work. Go ahead; I know you’re just trying to help us.”

“I’ll try not to enjoy it too much,” I said as I crawled over to her. She was still dripping from her climax, so there was no resistance as I slipped my finger inside her. It took almost thirty seconds to find her G-spot and I heard her surprised gasp as I pressed against it. “Lucio, slide your finger over mine so you can feel this. I don’t think you were getting deep enough to hit hers. You didn’t have to get in very far to hit mine, but hers is a lot deeper. Sorry, Aurora, I really wasn’t trying to play with you, but your g-spot is a lot deeper than I expected. Thankfully your husband’s fingers are longer than mine so he shouldn’t have a problem hitting it in the future.”

Once Lucio’s finger was in the right place, I slipped mine out and sucked her juices off it. She was sweet with a hint of tartness, and I really hoped she would decide to experiment more someday. Apparently, she found my enjoying her flavor amusing and I had to grin at her. “You said I could enjoy my job, so I did. From how you responded when I found your G-spot, I think you are going to have a lot more fun in the future.”

I turned back to Lucio with a wink. “Remember you can change up what you’re doing to keep it interesting. You can use your tongue the way you were at first if you stroke her clit with your fingers on occasion, or use more pressure on her clit while just barely tapping her G-spot. You know enough to experiment a bit and find out what works for the two of you. I think you need to test it out again with your wife, just to make sure you are both satisfied with the lesson.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.