A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 31

Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

I opened my eyes and looked down to find two pairs of gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me. My pets usually slept later than I did, but the twins had only been here three days now. With Fakahina being halfway around the world, their bodies still hadn’t completely adjusted to the time change. As much as I enjoyed having their luscious bodies pressed up against me, my bladder was telling me it was time to get out of bed.

“I know what you two minxes are thinking, and the answer is no. I’m three times Julien’s age and at my age, you need to get to the bathroom before you can play. We got away with it that morning on the island because I woke up in the middle of the night to go. I’ll be right back and then we can play.”

They both smirked as they pulled back enough to let me get out of bed. I was glad to see Rebeca still on the bed as I slipped into the bathroom. She had fallen asleep nursing on Sonia and had actually slept the night through curled up against her. Apparently, my going to the bathroom was a signal for people to start waking up because I heard Rebeca whimpering quietly in Sonia’s arms as I came back out.

“Master, could you reassure her please,” Sonia asked as I walked up. “She jerked awake when the toilet flushed and tried to scramble off the bed. She isn’t fighting me, but I can feel her shaking in fear.”

Sitting down on the bed, I put my hand on Rebeca’s hip and felt her freeze. I had met Josh during a couple of my trips to the island, and I had a hard time reconciling the mild-mannered person I had met with the monster that turned this poor child into a wreck. “Sonia, let her go. Rebeca, sit up and look at me.”

Rebeca scrambled up to her knees but kept her head down as she faced me. When I reached under and lifted her chin, I could see the fear in her eyes. “I wanted you to look at me so you can hopefully see I’m being sincere. I’m not going to punish you for being on the bed or crawling up on any of the other furniture. I don’t enjoy punishing any of my pets, although I do give a spanking on occasion for those who enjoy it. Sonia needs your help again, so I want you to lay back down with her. Can you do that for me?”

I could see she was still frightened, but she nodded slowly before turning back to curl up against Sonia. She needed time more than anything to heal, and her learning I wouldn’t hurt her or the others was a big part of it. She had to see the difference, and I knew I would have plenty of eager volunteers with the group currently on the bed.

“I need you to ask for a spanking,” I said quietly as I crawled back up between the twins. “Most of your sisters enjoy being spanked as much you the two of you do. She needs to see you ask for it and enjoy it so she doesn’t panic if she comes in while I’m spanking one of the others.”

The way their eyes lit up told me they were willing, but the sly grin they shared made me wonder what was running through their minds. Faith cleared it up as soon as she opened her mouth. “Did I do a good enough job last night to earn my spanking this morning, Master? I tried extra hard to please you because I wanted to get the first spanking.”

“No fair, I tried harder than you did,” Hope pouted. “I didn’t even stop pleasuring Master when he had to talk to Beca. I had to slow down so I wouldn’t distract him, but I was still focused on pleasing him. I think I earned the first spanking.”

Well, there was no way Rebeca would think of this as punishment now. “I think you both earned the reward you want. You were both delightful last night, but I think Faith gets to go first. Hope, I appreciate that you wanted to offer Rebeca the chance to clean you up, but you did get distracted with Marta and left your sister to take care of me alone.”

Hope winked at me before she pouted a bit more. “I’m sorry, Master, but she just smelled so good I had to taste her again. I’ll try harder next time so I can go first. Just watch, I’ll make you so happy you just have to spank me first.”

Faith bounced excitedly as I scooted up to lean back against the headboard. She crawled over to lie across my lap, wiggling a bit to get comfortable before crossing her wrists together behind her back. “Would you hold my wrists this time, Master? I love feeling helpless over your lap as you spank me. It makes it more exciting knowing you are in complete control of me.”

My left hand took her wrists as my arm lay up the center of her back. As my right hand came up to caress her thighs and ass, I pressed down with my left arm, pinning her to my legs. She struggled a bit to make sure she was secure then let out a deep moan. Despite knowing I wouldn’t hurt her; the feeling of helplessness aroused her enough that I could feel her juices already flowing under my fingers.

My first swat drew a squeak from Rebeca and another moan from Faith. I had spanked the twins before like this, so I knew Faith was hamming it up a bit, but not much. I could hear Sonia soothing Rebeca as I slowly worked Faith up to the point her moans were very real. “Listen to her, Rebeca. Master isn’t hurting her. You heard her ask to be spanked because she enjoys this kind of play. Master has spanked me like that a ton of times and he has never hurt me. I’m kind of jealous actually because I can’t ask him to spank me until my doctor says I’ve healed enough for sex again after delivering my baby.”

“You don’t have to try it, Rebeca, but please don’t judge those of us who enjoy this,” Gianna said. “Master wouldn’t try this with you unless you crawled into his lip the way Faith is, but even then he would stop if he felt you weren’t enjoying it. I won’t say he doesn’t punish us if we deserve it, but this is completely different.”

I was up to about two dozen swats on Faith’s ass, stroking her pussy lips and clit between them as I felt the need when she screamed out and I felt her start shaking in my lap. Plunging my fingers in her dripping wet pussy, I stroked her through her climax before running my soaked fingers over her tight little rosebud as I released her hands.

She jumped up and kissed me passionately as I heard Sonia talking again. “See how happy she is, Rebeca? You heard her cry out as she climaxed and she is thanking Master for making her feel so good. Would she be that happy if Master was hurting her? Would Hope look so eager to take her place in Master’s lap of she thought he was going to hurt her?”

“Was that what you wanted, Master,” Faith asked quietly against my lips. “I played it up a bit at the beginning, but it wasn’t faking how much I enjoyed having you do that to me.”

“I noticed, my dear, and I know you weren’t,” I murmured. “Go ask Gianna to put the aloe on your sexy little ass so I can take care of Hope now. She has been waiting patiently and I know how eager she is for her turn.”

Faith kissed me again before crawling down to the foot of the bed as Hope crawled into my lap. “She really soaked your leg, Master. You’ll probably have to change the sheets after you finish with me. I just hope we don’t ruin the mattress.”

“You don’t have to worry about that,” Vivi said as Hope put her hands behind her back. “The mattress is very water-resistant so the sheets soak up everything before it can soak in, and we change the sheets in here every day anyway. They would never dry out if we didn’t.”

I smirked as pinned Hope’s hands and started caressing her. With as many climaxes as the girls had in this bed, sleeping in a wet spot was a given. Hope didn’t play it up at all as I started spanking her, but she still gasped and moaned as loud as Faith had. She enjoyed being spanked that much more than Faith and we both knew she wanted me to spank her harder. If Rebeca hadn’t been watching I probably would have indulged her, but this was more for Rebeca to learn to be comfortable with the girls’ needs.

I skipped playing with her pussy and just caressed her ass between swats. She got enough out of just being spanked that playing with her would have had it over too quickly. I knew she could climax from the spanking alone, but I brought her right to the edge and slipped my fingers down to stroke her clit. We were close enough to the edge of the bed that the force of her climax would have squirted clean off it.

As she screamed out her climax, I felt the stream of her juices soak my palm and the force sent them shooting up along her crack. Slipping my thumb into her ass, I stroked it and her clit as she shook in my lap for a full minute before collapsing limply across me. I slipped my thumb out and leaned over to grab the hand sanitizer off the nightstand as she basked in the afterglow.

“We played together quite a few times on the island during your training, Rebeca, so I know you’ve seen me climax before,” Hope said. “I know it’s hard for you to believe after how you were abused, but a spanking can be very pleasurable for some people. You don’t have to try it, but understand that Master only does this because we enjoy it.”

As Hope crawled off my lap, I patted the bed next to me. “Come here, Rebeca.” I saw the worried look that flashed across her face before she hesitantly started crawling over. “No, I’m not going to spank you. I only do that if the girls ask for it. I just want you to come over here for a moment.”

I saw a resigned look in her eyes as she crawled closer. I hadn’t thought about the fact I was still hard after having the twins squirming in my lap, so as she got close enough she dropped her bone and tried to put her head in my lap. I caught her shoulders and picked up her bone with a shake of my head.

“No, sweetie, that isn’t what I wanted you for either. Any of the other pets would jump at the chance to play with me, and I can see in your eyes that you don’t want to yet. When you have the same desire for me that caused you to risk crawling up on the bed last night, then I’ll play with you.” I saw the confusion in her eyes and stroked her cheek. “Your old Master used you for his pleasure and abused you. I’m not like him, and I have time to wait for you to be ready. I wanted you to come over here because I want you to try something for me this morning. I want you to join us in the shower and let Gianna wash you now instead of waiting until she can bring you in alone. Can you do that?”

She glanced nervously around the bed before meeting my eyes and nodding hesitantly. “Good, I know it’s hard for you to trust us not to hurt you after what happened, but it will come eventually. Sonia, I know you wanted to go check on Nicolina but stayed to help with Rebeca. You can grab a quick shower first or take one in the nursery before sending Kiera back if you can’t wait.”

I wasn’t surprised when she scooted out of bed with a quick thank you and rushed out of the room. She trusted Kiera to take care of Nicky, but she usually grabbed a quick shower as soon as she woke up and rushed off to check her daughter the nights she stayed in the master bedroom. They had decided it was best for whoever was taking care of the babies to sleep in the nursery with them as not to wake everyone up for the middle of the night feedings, but she still had to rush off and make sure everything was okay.

“Gianna, you can bring Rebeca in when you’re ready. I’m going to get Vivi started first and I’m sure Zara and Marcello will come in once they finish.” I turned to the twins, knowing I had changed their plan for the morning and they wanted to take care of me still. “After I take care of Vivi and Marta, I want you two in the shower while I wash Kiera. You can finish what you wanted to start when I woke up then.”

“Vivi, would you mind if I went first,” Marta asked. “I’m not nervous about my family visiting this time, but I still seem to have too much energy to sit still for long. I was hoping I could go play until breakfast to keep my mind occupied.”

I had picked Vivi to go first because she missed her last shower with me, but she just nodded. “I don’t mind waiting if it’s alright with Master. Maybe Rebeca will come put her head in my lap and let me pet her while I wait.”

Rebeca looked nervous, but Gianna crawled over and put her head in Vivi’s lap to help encourage her. She was hesitant still, but she trusted Gianna enough to join her. Marta hopped up and had the shower running by the time I got there. As I put my arms around her, she pressed back into me and laid her head back on my shoulder to kiss me.

“I don’t know how I can ever thank you enough for letting my family come to visit again so soon. I’m excited to see my siblings, but I’m worried my brothers might be a problem. I caught them trying to peek a few times when I was changing before I even left,” she explained. “I guess I’m worried everyone will be upset with me if one of my brothers tries to grope them and they can’t do anything but tell you about it.”

I reached for the shampoo and started washing her hair. “I guess I should clarify that at breakfast. Your parents were clear that they had no objection to your brothers being slapped a few times if they got grabby. I just didn’t want one of them being tossed across the room if they tried too many times. No one would blame you anyway. You’re not responsible for their actions.”

“They’re good kids normally, but there is a lot of temptation here,” Marta purred as I massaged her head. “After you tell them not to touch and they get slapped a couple of times, they should get the idea.”

I wasn’t too worried about the girls being able to handle themselves, but I would make sure I kept an eye on Rebeca. Kitten could make her intentions clear even if she couldn’t speak, although I expected she wouldn’t object to them touching her as long as they didn’t get too friendly, Rebeca would probably freeze and allow them to do whatever they wanted. I didn’t want her withdrawing again because someone pushed her too far.

Zara and Marcello got in as I finished Marta’s hair and started working down her back. We had been giving him lessons on how to give his wife the same kind of massage in the shower that I did for my girls, and he was getting better at it. Of course, he had to be, as Zara would push one of the girls into his arms depending on who I was washing for the day and insist he practice more when she got out the shower to make breakfast. The girls never objected because he was decent at it now, and they usually ended up having a quick fuck in the shower when he finished.

Vivi climbed in as I supported Marta though her climax and Rebeca crawled in behind her. I was happy to see Rebeca rub against Vivi’s leg and smile as Vivi reached down to pet her. It seemed she was comfortable with her new sisters touching her once Gianna got her to accept them. I would talk to Gianna about letting the others pet her more and getting Rebeca to join her.

I took some extra time with Vivi because she had missed her last turn. I doubt she was that upset as she woke up and played with Scarlett that morning, but I enjoyed my time in the shower with each of them. I was working down her legs when I saw Zara kiss her husband and pull Gianna into his arms before getting out of the shower. Gianna had already taken care of Rebeca and Kitten, who was sitting and watching me with Vivi. The curiosity in Rebeca’s eyes as Vivi climaxed for me was understandable. The massage didn’t look like it would be stimulating, but Vivi had been panting with arousal and climaxed with barely a touch at the end.

Kiera stepped into my arms as they followed Vivi out and the twins got in. They took their time washing each other because they knew I wouldn’t rush Kiera’s shower. They would have been upset if I had because they would never want me to rush through my time with them.

I had Kiera right on the edge, enjoying her panting little moans when I heard Gianna’s scream of pleasure. As soon as Gianna’s scream ended, I took Kiera over the edge. She turned and hung off me as she tried to catch her breath then leaned in to kiss my neck. “Thank you, Master. That was even more intense than usual, but I think you made me wait on the edge until Gianna finished so Marcello would feel he was doing better.”

“Maybe so, my sweet, but I wanted to make sure you got the full treatment as well,” I murmured in her ear. “I’m not sure I like having you and Sonia sleeping alone on your nights in the nursery. We’re either going to have to keep the baby in the master suite at night again or rotate your sisters through sleeping in with you so you’re not alone. We can discuss that later though, as I need you to help your sisters with their tails. The twins wanted to play some this morning, but we were sidetracked helping Rebeca. I said we could finish after your showers, but I don’t want everyone waiting and us all being late to breakfast.”

“Hope told me Rebeca slept on the bed and panicked this morning. She seemed a lot better in the shower and even smiled when she saw me come into the bathroom. I think they earned their playtime, even though they already got a reward,” Kiera replied. “Maybe after my walk you can give me a spanking as well? It has been over a week since my last one and I’m feeling a bit needy now.”

“I have to meet with Mandy after your walk, but we can find time for that after lunch, my dear, now go help your sisters before you make Hope and Faith beg. Gianna isn’t helping them calm down any with the show she is putting on.” Kiera glanced back and gave the twins an apologetic smile as she saw what I was referring to. Gianna didn’t like having sex standing up, so Marcello was sitting on the floor with Gianna in his lap giving him a very energetic ride.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you wait, but I needed an extra minute to recover from that one. I’m sure you two will take good care of him,” Kiera said as she stepped out of the shower. “I will make sure everyone is ready to go down for breakfast, Master, so enjoy yourself.”

As soon Kiera stepped out of the shower, the twins pressed their firm young bodies up against mine and reached for my cock together. Hope leaned in to nibble on my neck as Faith smiled up at me. “Would you be upset if one of us gives you a blowjob alone and the other just helped stimulate you? You’ve been hard since you gave me my spanking and we don’t want you to have to hold back long enough to really enjoy the two of us together. We both had a really intense climax during our spankings and a couple more while we were playing with each other in the shower.”

Faith started working on the other side of my neck as Hope pulled back. “What she’s trying to say is we are both feeling very satisfied right now and we want to take care of you. You have had someone squirming against your cock for over an hour and you need to cum, so don’t hold back.”

Hope dropped to her knees and had half my cock in her mouth a second later while Faith pulled my hand up to her breast. “Cum for us, Master, you’re the only one who hasn’t cum so far this morning, and we’re supposed to be your pets. We all love how much you enjoy taking care of us, but we love taking care of your needs as well.”

Faith went back to kissing along my neck as Hope took me into her throat. Instead of pulling back, she held me there and started swallowing. “She can hold her breath for almost a minute at a time,” Faith whispered as she stretched up to lick my ear. “I let her have the place of honor because I know she’s better at that than I am. Can’t you feel how much she wants you to cum in her mouth right now?”

I knew I wouldn’t last long. Amanda had done this to me many times and I had been lucky to last five minutes when I wasn’t this aroused. As it was, I was surprised I didn’t explode before Hope pulled back to take a couple of deep breaths. I heard Marcello grunt followed by Gianna’s pleasured scream as Hope plunged back down my cock.

“That was at least twice for everyone but you, Master, please, cum for us.” Faith’s plea was pointless, as I couldn’t hold back if I wanted to. Hope pulled back a bit and moaned as she felt my cock swell in her throat. With just the head in her mouth, she started stroking me and moaned again as the first shot splashed across her tongue. She eagerly swallowed my seed as Faith rubbed herself against me and purred.

Hope kept stroking me for every last drop before standing up and giving Faith a deep kiss. “Thank you for sharing, but you didn’t have to, sis,” Faith said after they broke the kiss. “I know you don’t get to enjoy that feeling very often and I don’t mind you being a bit greedy when you do.”

They caught my confused look and Hope blushed as Faith explained. “You and Master Julien are the only people she will let cum in her mouth by choice. Everyone else she uses her mouth to warm them up and rides them to completion or lets them shoot off on her breasts.”

“It just doesn’t feel right unless it’s with someone I love,” Hope said quietly. “I let Peter and William cum in my mouth at the beginning, but I didn’t really like it. When I’m with you or Master Julien, I can almost cum just from the feeling of you cumming in my mouth.”

“I doubt Jaden or Marcello will have any complaints,” I replied with a chuckle. “Just make sure you tell them before you play so there are no misunderstandings. Everyone will respect any limitations you have as long as they know about them. Make sure you tell Marian and Zara as well if you agree to let them be your mistress for a play session.”

The girls nodded as we finished rinsing off and got out of the shower. We rushed through getting ready because we could already smell the fresh pastries and coffee for breakfast, but watching them slip into their pet outfits is almost as erotic as watching them strip out of them. Kiera had finished getting the rest of my pets ready, so everyone was waiting when we finished dressing.

At breakfast, I went over Marta’s concerns as we enjoyed our coffee. “Marta brought something up in the shower, so I want to make sure everyone is clear on how to deal with her brothers. You’re free to slap them around if they try to cop a feel after being warned not to. I doubt it will come to that, but Marta’s parents made it clear they don’t mind if you need to give the boys a sharp reminder to keep their hands to themselves. My biggest concern is for Rebeca. I’ll be keeping her with me as much as possible, but I want you to keep an eye out for her. With how she responds to new people she would probably freeze, and I don’t want her being molested because she won’t object.”

Their looks made it clear they would be harder on the boys if they touched Rebeca than if they were groped themselves. I knew they would probably let the boys slide with a gentle reminder not to touch the first couple of times it happened, but if they touched Rebeca all bets were off. I really didn’t mind them being extra protective of her. She had been through a lot and was just starting to open up for us. I had been a bit disturbed by her assumption she had to pleasure me this morning, but that was my own fault for not thinking about how she had been trained.

After breakfast, I took Zara upstairs for her morning spanking. Rebeca followed us up and sat watching with a curious look on her face. As Zara climaxed for me, Rebeca crawled closer and had her face right in Zara’s pussy as she examined the evidence of Zara’s pleasure. I murmured for Zara to stay still as she recovered, and watched Rebeca inhale deeply before dropping her bone and running her tongue over Zara’s lips. She proceeded to thoroughly clean Zara before picking up her bone and giving me a curious look.

“Are you going to let Zara pet you now and thank you for cleaning her up?” She looked startled at my question before nodding hesitantly.

I let Zara up and she slowly turned and leaned in to kiss Rebeca’s cheek as she stroked her hair. “Thank you for cleaning me up, sweetie. You’re welcome to do that any time you like, but I hope you will let me play with you as well next time. I have to go make bread now, but maybe we can cuddle together later tonight?”

Rebeca nodded before Zara kissed her again and got up to leave. “See Beca, we all want to be your friends,” Kiera said from behind me on the bed. “You just have to take a chance and let us.”

Kiera crawled up next to me holding her bridle and lead rope. As I slipped them on her, I smiled down at Rebeca. “Would you like to go outside and join us on our walk?”

She looked excited and crawled over to where her leash was hanging on the wall. “I think we can take that as a yes,” I chuckled as I got up and led Kiera over. She rubbed her face against my arm as I reached down and snapped the leash on her collar. I had hoped to get her outside before now, but today was the first time she seemed open to the idea.

We walked a bit slower than usual so Rebeca could crawl along beside us. I was a bit surprised how much like a puppy she acted on our walk, stopping to roll in the grass every so often and rubbing up against me affectionately. By the time we finished, she had grass clippings and leaves in her hair but she looked overjoyed at having been allowed outside.

“You look a mess, Rebeca,” I said as I pulled the leaves out of her hair with a grin. “I take Kiera for a walk like this every day, and you’re welcome to join. I will have to find you something warmer to wear soon, but I love seeing you this happy. Will you let Kiera give you a shower so she can get the grass out of your hair?”

She shook her head then rubbed up against me and gave me a begging look. “Sorry, Rebeca, but I can’t give you a shower right now. I promised Mandy I would meet with her after Kiera’s walk to go over some business. You can let Kiera give you a shower or we can see if Gianna has finished her work. I’ll give you a shower tomorrow if you still want me to.”

She looked a bit disappointed but nodded as I led them up to the master bedroom. After taking Kiera’s bridle off, I knelt in front of Rebeca. “I know you wanted me to give you a shower so you could show your gratitude, but I don’t want you to give yourself to me because you feel you owe me. I accepted you as a pet because you needed to be somewhere safe with people who would care for you. I won’t deny I want you as one of my lovers, but I want you to come to me willingly, not because you think you owe me. Go get cleaned up and I’ll be in the library if you want to find me when you’re finished.”

I left her to Kiera and slipped out of the bedroom. It’s probably a good thing I promised to meet with Mandy. I know I could resist the temptation to play with Rebeca, but it would have left me more than a bit frustrated. Of course, my meeting with Mandy would be just as frustrating in another way. Finding a way to shelter my investment income from the government so I could avoid the excessive tax rates was bound to be frustrating.

By the time Rebeca joined us half an hour later, I was convinced Mandy was a genius. She came up with a loophole I would never have considered that kept me from paying any taxes to the Italian government on my investments. When Julien had basically adopted me as part of his family, he also granted me Fakahina citizenship. I could claim my income as a Fakahina resident since all my investments were done through there and use a Swiss bank to pay a third of what I would in taxes. We could have paid less using another country, but the stability of the Swiss banks made up for the little bit I would be paying in taxes.

With the tax issues handled, Mandy handed me a current copy of my portfolio statement with a faint smile on her face. It was easy to understand her smug little smile. Letting her take over running my investments was the best decision I’d ever made. She was amazingly good at predicting what the markets would do and was smart enough to diversify so any wrong guesses wouldn’t hurt much. In just under six months’ time, she had managed to turn the six million I had invested in the markets into over forty million.

“I don’t know how you do it, but you’re amazing,” I told her as I handed the statement back. “The guy who was managing my account before you was lucky to get ten percent growth over a year, but you have managed over six hundred percent in half that. You’ve made me enough that I may have to ask Julien if he will let me buy you so I can breed you myself.”

She blushed at the praise and gave me an odd look. “You can’t buy me, Master, you already own me. I know Master Julien is planning to breed me after I return to the island, but I’m sure he would let you bred me after that if you still wish to. He wanted you to breed Scarlett first because it’s too risky for him to do it, but I know he was talking about asking you to breed a few of the other pets after that. He keeps complaining we need more diversity in the gene pool on the island.”

“He never mentioned that, but I’m sure we will discuss it at some point. You have definitely earned the reward you asked for, but it will be a bit lighter than I know you prefer. Rebeca seemed okay with seeing spankings for pleasure, but I’m not sure she is ready to see the kind of play you enjoy yet.”

Mandy just nodded. “I kind of figured that, Master. Having you spank me is wonderful, even if it’s a bit lighter because I get to spend time with you. It’s probably best not to get into any intense play right now anyway, as I have my teaching sessions with Marian. That should keep me from needing much more in the intense play area for a few weeks and hopefully, Rebeca will be okay with it or we can find some private time for it after that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.