A Kitten's Tail - Cover

A Kitten's Tail

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“I’m sorry, Signor Frame, but it’s just not possible.”

I looked at Dr. Bazzoli in shock. He was supposed to be one of the best fertility doctors in the area. The recommendations from my regular doctor were why I picked him as the girls OB/GYN. “What do you mean, you’ve been telling me that Elizabeth is in perfect health, and there were no complications with the egg retrieval. Why can’t you proceed with the in vitro fertilization?”

“Oh, Elizabeth is in perfect health, and her body is more than ready. I wish the rest of my patients were half as healthy as she is to be perfectly honest. The problem is with the sperm sample you provided,” he explained. “When you said you had been having sex with both of them every day for the past six months, and neither one was pregnant yet, we were expecting to find a low sperm count. It’s one of the most common reasons couples have difficulty conceiving.”

“We thought there was a problem with the original sample. We called that night and asked you to come in the next day to provide a new one after abstaining from sex until the appointment. The new sample had the exact same results. We have no active sperm to fertilize the egg with.”

I sat in stunned silence, trying to process the news he’d just given me. There was no way I could father my own children. After all the time and effort, and all the attempts to breed Elizabeth and Amanda, it had never been possible. Okay, I had to admit that making love to a beautiful woman three times a day wasn’t exactly a chore, but the point behind it was moot now. Neither of them would be able to give me the child I had wished for.

All I was sure of was that I had to get out of here. Shit, I need to contact Julien as well. There was no way to fulfill the terms of the contract now. Elizabeth and Amanda would have to go home, and Felicia would probably be devastated. She had grown so close to them over the past six weeks that I didn’t know how she would handle them having to leave this soon.

“Signor Frame,” Dr. Bazzoli said for the third time as he tried to get my attention. My head snapped back up to look at him. “Did you wish to use a different donor and go ahead with the procedure? We have a large selection of viable samples from healthy donors if you wish to go that route.”

“Sorry, doctor, I was a bit out of it for a moment. I appreciate the offer, but I have no wish to use a different donor. If it’s not going to be my biological child, there are hundreds of children already in the world who need a good family,” I replied as I got up to leave. “I’m sorry to have wasted your time.”

“Nonsense,” he exclaimed as he stood and handed me a business card. “It is never a waste of time trying to help someone have their own children. I just wish we had better news for you and your lovely girls. If you do decide to go the adoption route, call the number on that card and tell them I referred you. They’ll help you get the ball rolling a lot faster if they know you were one of my clients.”

I thanked him as I left the office and met Amanda and Elizabeth in the waiting room. They had both been a bit confused when the doctor called me into his office instead of taking them back and were even more so when I told them there had been a change of plans. Elizabeth was expecting to have an embryo implanted today, and Amanda was supposed to be getting her birth control implant. The first was obviously impossible, and the second would have to wait until after I talked to Julien. Thankfully, they both accepted it and didn’t ask any questions until we were in the car.

“Master is everything okay,” Elizabeth asked. “Was there a problem with the egg? I’m sure Amanda would agree to donate one of hers if needed. Or was it a problem with me being able to carry a child?”

I saw Amanda’s concerned look as a tear came to my eye. “No my dear, the egg was perfect, and so are you. The doctor actually wished that his other patients were half as healthy as you are. The problem is with me. The doctor informed me today that I’m infertile. I never questioned it because all of my previous partners have been on some form of birth control.”

“The only thing I’m sure of right now is that I need to get a hold of Julien. If I’m not able to get you pregnant, we can’t fulfill the terms of our contract. I need to get the two of you back to him and arrange to pay for the time you have spent with me. I just hope that Felicia won’t take your having to leave early too hard.”

“I don’t think he’ll be upset, Master,” Amanda told me. “You weren’t trying to deceive him; it was just an unforeseen circumstance that you had no control over. The only thing he might be upset about is the promise he made to breed me before we left because he’ll hold himself to it even if we return early. I think Felicia will be fine though, as you have each other now. She has become like a new sister to us, and we’ll miss each other, but she’s going to be fine.”

“I hope you’ll let us help you finish claiming her before we leave though, Master. You have been putting it off for far too long because of our breeding schedules,” Elizabeth told me. “She has been asking us to play with her ass constantly since her night with Katherine, and is looking forward to you finally taking her anal virginity.”

I shook my head in disgust. “Here I am, worried that Julien is going to be pissed over me breaking the contract, while you two just ignore it and go on to me taking Felicia’s anal cherry like it’s not important. You do know that your Master is not someone to be trifled with, at least if he takes after his father at all. Also, please stop calling me Master. With our contract being invalid, I don’t really have the right to that.”

They exchanged a glance and Amanda grinned as Elizabeth turned and straddled my legs. “Master,” she said with an extra emphasis on the title. “Until Master Julien tells us otherwise, we are expected to treat you exactly as we would treat him, as our Master. I’ve known my Master from the day he was born, and I understand exactly how dangerous it is to cross him. You haven’t done anything that he would be upset with. Neither of us has been harmed, you didn’t lie to get us into the contract, and your first thought was to contact him so you could resolve the issue.”

“Call his satellite phone when we get back to the house,” Amanda told me. “I think he’s still in Switzerland. They were supposed to be staying until Saturday morning. While you use the phone, we can take Kitten up to the bedroom and get her ready for you.”

I chuckled at their one-track minds, but at least it was helping me worry a bit less about Julien’s response. That might have been their plan all along though. “Let’s save that for later tonight, okay? I still need to figure out what I’m going to do with myself now. I had planned to retire six months from now, so I could spend more time with my children, but with you having to leave early I don’t know how I’m going to take care of Felicia until then.”

Elizabeth laughed as she climbed back off my lap. “I know you’re used to seeing her as your kitten, but Felicia is still a grown woman and capable of taking care of herself. Of course, you could always ask Sonia to help if you don’t want Felicia to take her own baths and clean herself up. I imagine she wouldn’t mind the practice taking care of someone, as she’ll have to in several months anyway.”

“MOTHER,” Amanda exclaimed as Elizabeth’s eyes went wide. “We promised not to say anything.”

I looked between them in shock. “Wait, you mean Sonia is pregnant? Why didn’t anyone tell me?”

“She wanted to keep it a secret until after I was pregnant as well,” Elizabeth said as she hung her head in shame and tears welled up in her eyes. “She wanted to surprise you with the news once we were sure. Now I’ve gone and ruined her surprise.”

“This is wonderful news, and I’m sure Sonia will forgive you,” I told her as I put my arm around her. “We should be happy for her, even if I can’t have my own children.”

“Sonia may forgive her, but she can’t forgive herself. She broke a promise, and our Master is very strict on that,” Amanda told me. “If Sonia won’t agree to punish her properly, she’ll be out of sorts until Master can do it.”

“I don’t think Sonia would agree to punish her,” I told Amanda. “You know I will if I absolutely have to, but I doubt it would be enough to clear her feelings of guilt. I’m just not comfortable giving any kind of spanking, especially one for punishment.”

“Why do you think we have been on our best behavior since we came here,” she asked. “I usually act out a little just to give Master an excuse to spank me, not that we really need one, but it makes it more fun that way. We know you’re not comfortable giving any kind of spanking, so we have never given you a reason to punish either of us. Even now, she wouldn’t have slipped if she weren’t distracted by the need to make you stop worrying about not getting us pregnant. Speaking of you not having to worry about getting us pregnant now, there’s something I have been dying to do ever since we first arrived.”

I was confused until she hit me a look full of pure lust and started crawling across the back of the car. “I enjoy sucking Teodoro off, but you have been my Master for six months and you haven’t cum in my mouth even once. Please, Master,” she asked as she reached for the buckle on my pants.

“You should really let her, Master. She loves to give head,” Elizabeth said as Amanda looked up at me with pleading eyes. When I nodded, she quickly unfastened my pants. I lifted my hips and she slid them down around my ankles before pushing my knees apart and crawling up between them.

“I love sucking you clean after you cum in mom, but it’s so much better when you’re hard,” she said as she started licking around the head. Once she felt the head was wet enough, she engulfed my cock and her lips slid all the way down to the base.

Her sudden deep throating caused me to moan in pleasure. I had forgotten how good she was at this as she held me in her throat for a minute with her lips sealed tightly around the base of my cock. She slowly started to pull back as I was getting concerned about her not being able to breathe. Once the head of my cock cleared her throat, she took a couple of deep breaths through her nose before sliding her lips back down with a satisfied moan.

She looked up at me, winked, and swallowed once before sliding her lips up the length of my cock. Her lips were sealed tight around my shaft as she pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. The intense suction almost made me cum right there, but her hand slipped up and gripped the base of my cock tightly, staving off my imminent climax.

There was an audible pop as my cock came out of her mouth and she smiled up at me. “I hope you don’t mind if I draw this out a bit. I have waited far too long to end it quickly,” she said as she started kissing and sucking on the sides of my shaft.

“Just don’t take too long,” I replied. “We only have ten minutes before we get back to the house. I’m still not completely comfortable doing this before I talk to your Master though.”

“Whatever arrangements you make with our Master are irrelevant right now,” Elizabeth told me as Amanda engulfed my cock again. “I already told you that you’re still our Master until he picks us up. If you really want her to stop she will, but there’s no reason for you to want her to. Enjoy your blowjob and then call Master Julian when you get home. You’ll be far more relaxed if you do.”

I was in no position to argue as the head of my cock slipped into Amanda’s throat again. I don’t think I could find the words if I wanted to stop her anyway. She started taking long, deep strokes. Pulling back until her lips were on the tip as if she were kissing it, before sliding all the way back down to where her fingers maintained her tight grip on the base of my cock.

After a couple of minutes, she had me panting and then whimpering with my need to climax, but her tight grip on the base of my cock kept me from going over the edge. She kept up the smooth, easy pace with me hovering right on the edge of climaxing until Elizabeth tapped her shoulder. “I see the gate, sweetie; it’s time to let him cum.”

Her hand moved as she plunged back down, taking my cock all the way to the root before she started swallowing. The release of pressure and the extra simulation made me start to climax immediately. I almost blacked out as I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her warm and willing mouth.

When I finally came to my senses, I realized Amanda and Elizabeth were both smiling at me as Teodoro held the car door open, waiting for us to get out. As I pulled my pants back up, I asked how long I had been out of it.

My answer was a chuckle from outside the car. “Long enough for her to clean you up and get back to her seat. Not that it matters much, as it just means she did a good job. She has done the same to me at least once a week. ‘Practicing’ she calls it as if she needed any more practice.”

“Unfortunately that will be coming to an end soon,” I said with a sigh as I got out of the car. “They will be going back home much sooner than we thought.”

“The divider was down, so I heard everything. It’s a damn shame if you ask me because you would have made a wonderful father,” Teodoro said as he helped the girls out. “Since I don’t have to keep her secret anymore, Sonia will be disappointed that her little one won’t be growing up alongside one of yours.”

Elizabeth winced at the reminder. “Master, may I have permission to go talk to Sonia? I need to apologize for telling you her secret, even if she doesn’t agree to punish me.”

“Of course my dear, I need to go call your Master anyway,” I told her. “Just don’t be too disappointed if she doesn’t agree to punish you.”

-Elizabeth-

I walked around the house with a heavy heart, hoping that Sonia would agree to punish me for breaking my promise. If not, I knew the guilt would be eating at me until my Master picked me up and I could confess to him.

As I knocked on the door to the guest house, I realized I had never been inside. I saw Sonia every day in the main house and had met her husband on many occasions, but I had never been inside their home.

Bernardo answered the door and a look of concern came over his face. “Elizabeth, is everything alright? You look as if you just got some really bad news.”

“I did in a way, but that’s not the problem,” I told him. “I need to speak with Sonia if that is alright. May I come in?”

“Of course, please come in. She’s in the living room,” he said as he stepped out of the doorway. I saw his eyes roaming over my body as I walked past, but I never minded his appreciative glances. He never leered at me as if I were a piece of meat, even when I was lying around the pool naked during the summer months.

I winced as I walked into the living room and saw Sonia sitting in a chair, crocheting a baby blanket. Walking over to her, I dropped to my knees as tears welled up in my eyes. “I’m so sorry, but I broke my promise and told Alonso that you were pregnant. He was upset because he had just found out he couldn’t father any children and would have to send us home. We were trying to calm him down and it just slipped out, but that was no excuse to break my promise to you.”

I saw the hurt in her eyes when I said I’d told Alonso, but they went wide with shock when I told her he couldn’t have any children. “Wait, tell me what happened. Why can’t Alonso have children,” she asked. “I thought you were going in today to have the in vitro fertilization done.”

“We were, but the doctor couldn’t find any viable sperm in the samples Alonso gave him,” I told her. “Apparently there was never any chance of us getting pregnant, and there was no way they could do the procedure. He’s in the house, calling my Master to make arrangements for us to go back home because the contract that brought us here can’t be fulfilled.”

“The poor man, I was looking forward to seeing my children running around with his as they grew up together,” she said with a tear in her eye. “I wanted to surprise him with my being pregnant as well, but I’m not really upset that you told him. You were just trying to cheer him up, and it’s alright that it slipped out.”

She looked confused when I shook my head in denial. “It’s not alright, because I broke my promise to you. My Master is very strict on people keeping their promises and now I need to be punished for breaking mine. I would like to ask you to punish me if you are willing because I made the promise to you.”

Her eyes went wide again when I asked her to punish me. “I don’t know if I could punish you. What would I have to do?”

“Master would take a paddle to my ass until it was beet red for breaking a promise,” I told her. “You can decide what the punishment is though, and how severe it will be. The only restriction is there can’t be any permanent damage or my Master would be upset.”

“Do I have to do it myself, or could I have someone else punish you instead,” she asked. “I’m curious because Bernardo saw Marian spanking Amanda and has asked if I would be willing to try it. If I wanted you to let him spank you, would that work?”

“If that is what you decide, then yes, but it wouldn’t be the same as the one he saw. Amanda enjoys being spanked and gets a level of sexual gratification from it, while I don’t,” I said. “Even with that, I don’t think just a spanking like the one he saw would be enough.”

“Well, there is something else he has been asking me to try for years,” she replied, “but I don’t know how far you would go as part of a punishment.”

“Anything that doesn’t leave permanent marks is allowed,” I told her. “I’ll do whatever you decide is part of my punishment.”

“Would you be willing to let my husband take your ass, as well as spank you, even if I was watching?” I nodded an affirmative. “He has been asking to try anal sex ever since we got married, but I don’t feel very comfortable with it.”

“I need to get permission from Alonso first, but I know he wouldn’t object. As long as Bernardo is using a condom, I’m willing to do it,” I told her. “If you don’t have any, I can get some from the house, as well as a paddle if you wish.”

She nodded and told me to get both. As I let myself out, I sighed with relief. I wouldn’t enjoy the spanking, but at least I could get it over with and be free of my guilt. Rushing into the house, I stopped and verified with Master that it was alright to let Bernardo have my ass as part of my punishment. When Master agreed, I went upstairs to get the condoms and lube before going into my bedroom. Even knowing Alonso probably wouldn’t punish us, Master Julien had sent a punishment kit as part of our luggage and I grabbed the roll-up case.

I didn’t see Bernardo when I let myself back into Sonia’s house, so I unrolled the kit on the coffee table, then set the condoms and lube next to it. Sonia’s eyes kept getting bigger as I set out the wood, rubber, and leather paddles, followed by the riding crop and a leather strap. As I put the sections of the rod together, I looked up at her. “If he chooses to use the rod, he will have to be careful, as it’s not hard to break the skin.”

I took off my clothes and folded them neatly before setting them on the couch and kneeling next to the table. Taking a deep breath, I told her I was ready for my punishment to start.

She yelled for Bernardo to join us in the living room. Even with my eyes lowered, I could see he stopped cold when he entered the room. “Elizabeth broke her promise not to tell Alonso about me being pregnant and has asked me to punish her for her transgression. She has agreed that you can deliver her punishment for me.”

“You can use anything on the table to punish her with as long as you follow two simple rules. First, you can’t leave any permanent marks during the punishment, so you may want to avoid using the rod. Second, you’re allowed to fuck her, but only in the ass, and you have to use a condom,” she told him. “Yes, you heard me right. You’re allowed to fuck her ass as many times as you want, as long as you use a condom. Those are her Master’s rules, not mine, so don’t break them as I don’t wish to become a widow.”

“You have asked me to try spanking and anal sex. I might be willing to try them someday, but not anytime soon,” she explained. “This way you can try both, and if you decide you like them we can talk more about me trying them in the future. Before you try to tell me that you love me and don’t want to fuck her, I can see how hard it has already made you and I’m giving you permission because I’m too nervous to try anal sex right now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.