A Kitten's Tail
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man with abandonment issues meets a woman with a fetish for kitten play. When her playful and loving nature opens up the relationships of everyone he knows, he gets far more commitment then he bargained for. Some references will make more sense if you have read the Menagerie, but this is a separate story

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence  

“Slow, deep breaths Felicia, just remember that there’s no commitment here. You’ve wanted to do this for a long time now, and the worst that can happen is you end up not liking it. You can always go back to your old life.”

I smirk as I realize I’m talking to myself in my head again, but I guess there’s one advantage of not being able to talk anymore. I feel less crazy sitting quietly in my car in front of a strange house than I would if I were sitting and talking to myself in my car in front of a strange house.

I smile in amusement as I look myself over. Elizabeth and Amanda assured me that my attire would help convince Alonso to accept me as his pet. I wasn’t sure what he would want with me while he had the two of them around, but the outfit they picked out certainly made me feel sexy.

The white fur boots came up to the middle of my thigh and had padded knees for when I wanted to crawl around like a kitten. The fur gloves came up to the elbow and had the same kind of extra padding in the palms. I even had furry kitten ears on a headband and a white fur bikini on to help complete the look, but I wasn’t going to put on the final piece of the outfit unless Alonso and I both decided we wanted me to be his pet permanently.

I looked over at the bag in the passenger seat with a bit of trepidation. The final piece was my tail, and it was in that bag. My husband never had any interest in anal play, so I’d never even thought about putting anything in my bottom before. Elizabeth and Amanda had insisted the only proper way for a pet to wear her tail was on a plug though, and I was willing to try it if this worked out, but it still scared me a little.

After making sure the letter was still attached to the bag, and checking my collar in the mirror one last time, I opened the car door. I couldn’t believe how nervous and excited I was as I walked up to the house. My heart rate jumped a bit as I got down in the kneeling pose Amanda had shown me and set the bag in front of the door. November fourteenth would either go down as the best day of my life, or the most embarrassing. I hoped for the former as I put a smile on my face and knocked on the door.

-Inside the house-

I was a bit surprised when Elizabeth and Amanda announced that they wanted to watch a movie after breakfast. Normally they would just disappear back to the solarium and work on their tans until lunchtime. It was a bit easier on me that way, because the more time I spent with them, the more it hurts to think about them having to leave once the contract ends.

When they came back down the stairs fully dressed in their lioness outfits, and put on a documentary about lions in Africa before snuggling up on either side of me, I just laughed. They were both feeling playful apparently and wanted a little bit of affection. I felt a bit bad about how withdrawn from them I’d been, so I put my arms around them and relaxed to watch the movie.

We were about halfway through it when I heard a knock at the door and they both jumped up. They exchanged a smile before looking down at me. “We need you to come to answer the door, Master, because we arranged a very special surprise for you.”

“Is that why the two of you have been so cheerful this week,” I asked as I got up. They both had a big Cheshire cat grin as they nodded and followed me to the door. I wasn’t sure what was going on as I walked to the front of the house. Neither of them had a way to buy me a present unless they had asked Julien to do it for them. I know he would do a lot for his special pets if they asked him to, but it seemed odd for him to agree to get something for me because they asked him to. I was expecting to find a delivery person when I opened the door, so the sight of an attractive woman dressed up as a cat left me speechless.

“I hope you’re not upset Master,” Amanda said as she stepped up beside me. “We just wanted to help you find a pet so you wouldn’t be alone when we left. Please take the bag and read the letter attached to it before you say anything.”

I was still a bit shocked, but the pleading look in her eye made me agree to at least read the letter. As I picked up the bag, I took a moment to really look over the woman kneeling on my doorstep. She was kneeling in the exact same position Amanda had been in the other day, and it showed off her petite yet womanly curves beautifully. The white fur of her boots, gloves, and bikini was a stark contrast to her dark olive skin. I could see a pleading look in her sparkling hazel eyes as I opened the letter.

Dear Alonso,

My name is Felicia Caro, and as you read this, I’m kneeling on your doorstep with my heart beating a hundred miles an hour. I’ve never done anything like this before, but over the past few years, I’ve developed a desire to become a kitten. Earlier this week, I placed an ad online that Elizabeth and Amanda answered. We talked quite a bit, and they agreed to help me see if being a pet is something I truly want to do and if you’re willing to accept me as your pet. I’m not asking you for anything more than your acceptance, affection, and possibly someday, love.

The bag contains the last part of my outfit, which I will allow you to give me if we both decide this is something we want. If I choose to accept you as my Master, it will be easy to spot. I’ll simply stop wearing the bikini part of my outfit as a sign that I’m willing to become your kitten completely. If you choose to keep me after that point, you may give me the tail that’s in the bag and be the first man to explore that part of my body.

Felicia, your (hopefully) future kitten.

I looked into the bag and saw a long white kitten’s tail attached to a small butt plug. I looked from her to Elizabeth and Amanda and could see the hope of my acceptance in all of their eyes. “I’m not sure about this. If circumstances were different I would love to try having you as my pet, but there are certain parts of that I can’t give you right now. I just don’t know how I would work that out.”

She made a quiet ‘raow’ and shook her head vehemently before giving Elizabeth a pleading look. “She can’t speak, Master. That ‘raow’ is the only sound she can make after her accident,” she told me before looking over to Felicia. “Did you leave your notebook in your car?”

She nodded, then pointed to me and put her hands together as if she was begging. “Don’t worry, we promised you we would help convince him. Let me go get your notebook first. Master, you could at least invite her into the house, it’s a bit cold to be wearing these outfits outside.”

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as Elizabeth went out to the Fiat Palio parked in the driveway and I noticed the gate was open. “I forget my manners, please come in out of the cold, and we can figure this out. I’m guessing everyone in my household is part of this,” I said as I took her hands and helped her to her feet.

As I led her into the living room, Teodoro was waiting for us with fresh coffee. “Sorry, Sir, but I promised that I wouldn’t say anything until she arrived. When Elizabeth told me about their plan, I had to agree to help them. You haven’t been yourself since they arrived, because you’re afraid of being hurt when they have to leave. If this thing with Felicia works out, you can stop treating them as if they had leprosy when you’re not breeding them, because you won’t be alone after they leave.”

I looked over at Amanda as Felicia went over and kissed Teodoro on the cheek in thanks. “It hasn’t been that bad, Master, but we do feel like you try to avoid spending time with us outside of our breedings. She needs the same kind of affection that we do, and if she stays, you won’t feel the need to hold back because you won’t be alone when we leave.”

I went over and sat down next to Amanda, pulling her into my arms. “I’m sorry, my pet. I didn’t realize I was hurting you so badly. You’re right that I was holding back, afraid it would hurt more if I let myself get to used too you being here. I’ll try to do better for the two of you, even if your plans with Felicia don’t work out.”

That statement was met with a quiet ‘raow’ from Felicia as she sat down next to me with a pleading look in her eyes. “No, I’m not rejecting you, my dear, I just don’t know how I could keep up with you in addition to Amanda and Elizabeth.”

She pulled off her glove and put a finger over my lips while pointing to where Elizabeth was walking in with her travel bag. She opened it up, pulled out a notebook and wrote out a message for me. “They have explained your arrangement with them, and I have no wish to interfere with that. I don’t need the sexual part of our relationship to start right now as much as I want the affection Amanda was just talking about. I would be happy spending a couple of months just being cuddled and touched as we decide if this is something we both want.”

I took a minute to think as I read her message. “What about your relationships with Amanda and Elizabeth. If we decide to try this, I would expect you to be curled up in my bed at night, possibly with both of them as well, even if you choose to stay dressed,” I told her. “The hardest part of this has been not letting them share my bed at night, as I miss having someone sleeping next to me. Would you be offended if I wanted you to be in bed with them?”

Felicia blushed furiously as she wrote her next message. “I have never been with another woman, but I admit that the way they kissed me after we found my outfit has me a bit curious. If they are willing, I would like to explore that side of myself as well.”

Amanda had been reading over my shoulder and smiled at Felicia. “We would be more than happy to help you explore making love to a woman. You can take your time and do it at a pace you feel comfortable with.”

Felicia looked grateful as she leaned over me and gave Amanda a tender kiss before turning to kiss Elizabeth as well. When she turned back to me, I could see the question in her eyes.

“Would you wish to stay here as we decide if this will work for us?”

She nodded as she started to write again. “I have my own home, but I live alone. I just need to stop in every couple of days to check my mail. My pension checks are automatically deposited to my bank, and all the bills are set up for automatic payments. If we decide to stay together, I will probably rent it out or sell it eventually, but I don’t have anything important to go home to. My only child is grown up and married with a son of his own in Rome. My husband was killed in the accident that cost me my voice. Since I retired, I have been craving companionship more than anything, and I hope we can find that together.”

“In that case, I would love to have you as my kitten,” I told Felicia. “Of course, I have no idea what that actually means. Is there some kitten rulebook I need to check out?”

Felicia smiled and ripped a page out of her notebook before putting it back in her bag. She put her glove back on then leaned in and licked my cheek before handing me the page and crawling out of the room.

“There are no rules for any kind of play outside what you choose to make,” Elizabeth told me. “The two of you can make them up as you go, but remember that you are the Master. If you have any rules you expect her to follow, you need to make them clear to her. You may want to read what she just handed you though.”

I looked down at Felicia’s note as Amanda and Elizabeth curled back up next to me. ‘I promise not to do anything silly like pee on the carpet or break things by crawling on furniture I should not be on. That doesn’t mean I won’t crawl on the tables unless you forbid it, just that I won’t knock things off the table if I do. I plan on acting as I think a kitten would act as much as possible. All I expect from you is to give me love and attention when I’m with you and to make sure I’m fed and watered. I will leave how you do the last part up to you.’

I handed the note to Elizabeth. “What does she mean by that part at the end?”

She chuckled as she read the note. “Remember what I said about no rules? She is giving you permission to treat her as much like a kitten as you wish. You can have her sit at the table for meals, or put her food on a dish by your feet so she can eat it in the same way a cat would. You can feed her treats out of your hand or put a saucer of milk on the table for her to lap up. Experiment and see how you both feel about different things. Just remember to pet her and love her when she comes to you for attention, even if it is just putting your hand on her head as she lays next to you.”

“Our sister Shelly would do things like this sometimes, although her cat moments were usually more sexual,” Amanda told me. “We will help the two of you find what works. For now, she’s doing what she thinks a kitten would do in a new house, and that’s exploring her new territory. Just make sure she has something to drink when she decides to return, then relax and watch the movie with us.”

I nodded and told them I would be back in a moment as I got up and went to the kitchen. I found Felicia there, crawling under the table. When she saw me come in, she crawled over and rubbed her head against my leg. Thinking about what I would do with a real kitten in the same situation, I reached down and started stroking her head as if I were petting a cat. After a minute or so, she smiled up at me, licked my hand and crawled off down the hallway.

I looked up to find Nicolina smiling at me as she put a plate with some cut up pieces of tuna and a small bowl of milk on the counter. “I could hear everything, and if you’re going to let her be a kitten that should be your first step.” I thanked her and took the dishes out to put them on the coffee table before coming back and getting a glass of water with a straw, just in case. I couldn’t imagine it would be easy to drink enough if she was going to try licking up the milk in the bowl.

The smiles I got from Elizabeth and Amanda told me I must have done something right as I sat back down between them. Amanda quickly found another nature documentary and curled up with me to watch it. They didn’t watch many movies, but they always picked nature shows when they did.

About fifteen minutes into the show, Felicia came back into the room and noticed the dishes on the table. Her smile lit up the room as she realized I was going to treat her like a kitten as much as she wanted and she crawled on to the table. She flipped her hair over her shoulder before gingerly eating the bite-sized pieces of tuna and moving over to the bowl of milk. After a couple of minutes, she appeared a bit frustrated and shook her head before getting a drink of the water.

She looked at me before pushing the dish of milk with her nose and shaking her head, then getting another drink of water. “Okay, little kitten, no more drinking out of a dish. I didn’t think that would work out very well.”

I was a bit confused as she shook her head again and pushed the bowl closer to the water glass. She shook her head, looked between the two then cocked her head to the side and gave me a confused look as I realized what the issue is.

“You don’t like fat free milk, but like the dish?”

She smiled and nodded as I held out my hand to her, then crawled across the table and nuzzled into my hand, licking my wrist as I caressed her cheek. “We can get you some cream to drink out of your dish, but I don’t think you’ll be able to get enough fluids that way. I’ll make you a deal, little kitten. I’ll get you some heavy cream that you can have in a dish with meals and snacks, and you will use the cup and straw for your water so you don’t get dehydrated, okay?”

She smiled and nodded again before crawling up on the couch and lying across all three of our laps. Elizabeth and Amanda casually reached down and started petting the parts of her that were in their laps as they continued to watch the show, so I followed suit, placing my hand on her side and gently stroking her. She stayed in our laps through the rest of the show, quietly purring as she basked in the attention.

As the show ended, I noticed a quiet moaning coming from Amanda. While Amanda was petting Felicia’s hair, Felicia had been lightly stroking the exposed skin on Amanda’s thigh. Since Amanda was a bit busy, I reached forward and clicked the button to start the next movie. In doing so, I inadvertently pressed my hard-on deeper into her side.

Thinking she didn’t want sexual contact yet, I quickly apologized. She gave me an odd look and shook her head again, then sat up and straddled my hips. Grinding her pussy against my cock, she shook her head, pointed to Elizabeth and Amanda and mimicked a pregnant woman’s stomach. She took my hands and ran them down her body, then lightly brushed her hand over my cock. Leaning in, she gave me a passionate kiss then pulled back and nodded before cocking her head to the side.

I’m starting to figure out that little motion is her version of a question. “Let me see if I’m understanding this. Any contact is fine, but I need to get them pregnant before we go further?”

Her face scrunched up as she thought for a moment before she smiled again. She reached up and untied to top of her bikini, exposing her breasts for the first time. They were a lovely pair of C cups, with dark brown areola and nipples that stuck out like a pencil eraser. Her smile got wider as she noticed my appreciation, but she put her hand under my chin and pulled my eyes back to hers. Putting my hands over her bare breasts, she shook her head with a sad look on her face before tying her bikini top back up and placing my hands back on her breasts and nodding.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.