Ori War - Cover

Ori War

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

True heir

The last emperor of Ori had over a dozen children. He also had many enemies and those would stop at nothing to see him suffer. His governors were corrupt and traitors and his generals and senators were as bad. When his children began to die he had to do something. His oldest son was the last of his children and when he was assassinated and that drew the line.

His dead son had a son and two wives. The emperor made plans and a story was told of his grandson's death in a fall from a horse. The royal guards told the story he asked them too. The two widows would return home with the body of his son and the young heir. Only they did not go home, they took a ship and sailed south and east.

With them went cousins and those loyal to the emperor. He sent vast treasure and a complete copy of the imperial library. He paid the king of the distant island continent of Kent to allow his people land and a safe haven. That was his only communication as the empire began to erode and die...

It was six months after Kane started the war and much they and others did not know was happening. In the time since the end of the Ori empire, the royal family married into those of the rulers of Kent. Fathers past knowledge to sons and relics followed the paternal line. The last son was alone and thought long and hard before he took a long flight to Alexander...

I brought a pack, a long chest and a silk covered staff and that was it. I left the pack and chest in a hostel and walked into the government house. It was busy and people rushed everywhere as I walked the halls and finally stopped at the large outer office of the king. Guards were on each side of the inner doors and I ignored the desks and crossed to them.

They shifted and moved to block the doors but I stopped a pace away, "please tell your king that Alexander Ori is here and wishes words."

They stiffened and one cleared his throat, "Alexander Ori?"

I smiled, "yes."

They looked at each other and one turned and opened the door a crack to murmur. It was several minutes before the doors were opened and the guards moved. Inside the office were several mages and more guards and two men. I ignored all but the one behind the desk and crossed to it.

He leaned back, "so what does Kane want now?"

I smiled, "probably everything. I would not know for sure. I would speak to you of stopping this war. Enough innocent blood has been shed."

He sat up, "then surrender."

I blinked, "I think perhaps you have made a mistake. I am not from Kane or those that would pretend to be Ori. My name is Alexander Ori. I am the direct descendant of the emperors."

He looked at an older mage who started to murmur and I turned, "that would not be wise or safe old one."

The mage stopped and returned my look, "and what would you do?"

I hesitated before I shifted and removed the silk cover on the staff. The foot was a white metal spear head and the second quarter a dark polished wood. The rest was carved with a thousand thumb sized mage diamonds. The head was a fist holding a huge mage diamond. The mages stared and I turned to the king, "the herald's staff my ancestors once wielded."

He was staring and the old mage whispered, "mages were not allowed to rule."

I gestured and a chair slid across the room and I sat, "your history is not complete. Mages were not allowed to rule unless they had the blood and spirit of Ori."

I looked at the king, "I wish to travel into Kane, to Odesray. Very old or ancient plans were put into place and I can summon them and stop this war."

He leaned back, "I wish that were true. We had ancient stone guardians from the first emperor but the Kane mages have finally managed to destroy most of them. We also have the youngest daughter of the first emperor returned."

He shook his head, "whatever you plan the bastards are not just going to stop. They have built a larger army and even though we have pushed deep into Kane they are holding us."

I looked at and caressed the staff, "once I enter the ancient throne room and give a drop of blood to the seal of Ori they will stop."

He looked at the men around him and one moved to the desk, "the seal has been covered since the death of the last emperor."

I nodded, "covered and sealed under molten rock on his command."

I stood, "I do not come to ask permission. I came to tell you I am here and will stop this war. Long ago my family created an empire by force and war, it took a century for it to heal. My ancestor knew the end of what we built was near. He did not want our death or the destruction of the land and that is why the empire died."

I turned and headed for the door and stopped after I opened it and looked back, "I am not raising the banner or summoning armies. I am not asking any to kneel to me or demanding oaths of loyalty. I am riding to war and fate is going with me and fire and doom will bow or stand at my shoulder. Bring your mages out of Kane before I reach the throne room and the seal."

I spun and walked out and through those waiting in the outer office. Before I reached the front doors a teenage girl fell in beside me. I glanced at her and she smiled, "you took long enough."

I frowned, "why are you here Tava? It has been four years and you should be at home."

She caught my hand and squeezed it, "you are my mate Alexander. Sealed by your father and his, agreed to by my father and his. Did you think I ran away because of it? That I did not want you? I am not a strong mage but I do have the sight. You are mine and I am yours and now is the time, not when I was twelve years of age."

I looked at her again as we walked out of the building, "now when I would risk myself to stop this war?"

She smiled, "now when you have finally acknowledged your right and your ancestry."

She let my hand go, "besides I am old enough now to take you to bed."

I grinned and then laughed, "that I would like very much."

She grinned and giggled, "me too."

I shifted the half staff half spear, "I have to find a way to..."

She caught my other hand, "get to Odesray. I sent out a call."

When we reached the hostel she seemed to know what room I was in and led me to it. By the time I was pushing the door closed she was unlacing her dress. I locked the door and whispered wards as I leaned the staff against it. I began to undress and stalk her as she backed to the bed. She grinned as she sat and then fell back and I knelt and opened her legs.

I looked at her pussy and then felt it and finally leaned forward and licked. She sighed and ran her fingers through my hair. I licked and pushed my tongue into her and then nibbled and sucked. She still had her maidenhead and I used a finger and slipped it into her. I murmured and then pulled my finger out and stood.

She wiggled back and turned on the bed and I followed and moved over her. I used my knees to spread her legs and rubbed the head of my cock in her pussy. I pushed and slowly forced it into her. She stiffened and suddenly my cock sank into her and she clutched me, "ooohhhh!"

I buried my cock and settled while I kissed her. Her very tight pussy gripped my cock and she shifted and squirmed. I kept kissing her and then nibbled on her neck as I pulled back and then buried my cock again. She hugged me and wiggled, "mmmm!"

I had blocked the pain in her maidenhead so she would not feel it. I used slow strokes and she was lifting her hips each time I pushed into her. It was not long before she was wet and slippery. After that she jerked and shuddered while her tight pussy constantly squeezed. She yelled and shouted as she bucked and thrashed around, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I finally shoved into her and kissed her as I gushed spurts of sperm. She gasped and hugged me, "aaaahhhh!"

When I was done I humped and she shuddered and groaned. I hugged her and rolled and she shifted and sat up and her pussy tightened. She spread her knees and grinned as she began to thrust back and forth. It was a couple of hours before we stopped and she pulled me out of bed and to the bathroom.

We washed and then got dressed and she led me out and I pulled the chest and carried the pack and staff. At the docks she ignored the fishing boats and most of the larger power boats. A woman was beside a narrow sleek craft and she smiled at Tava, "I came as fast as I could."

Tava grinned and looked at me, "Mora this is my husband Alexander. Alexander this is Mora."

The woman straightened, "husband?"

I set the chest down and moved closer to look into the boat, "it is a long story."

I nodded and turned to look at the woman, "will it reach Odesray?"

She was frowning, "you are not going to join those ... morons."

Tava grinned, "he is going to stop the war and teach them a lesson."

The woman snorted, "that is not likely."

I looked at Tava, "we need to get moving."

She smiled, "Donna his name is Alexander Ori and he is the true heir."

The woman looked at me and then at Tava, "you are kidding?"

I shook my head and set the staff in the boat and then moved to the chest. Tava helped and we set it in and the woman cast off. The boat pulled away slowly and headed out to sea. Once we left the harbor she shoved the throttles open and the boat leaped forward with a roar. I caught the staff and Tava and moved to a seat as I dropped the pack.

The boat was extremely fast and it was a rough ride. We crashed into waves that exploded into sprays or flowed over the bow and back onto us. It would take most of a day even at the pace the boat was going. I pulled Tava up and sat and pulled her onto my lap as I looked at Donna and started talking.

She listened but watched ahead. To most what happened to Ori and the empire is hard to understand. When I was done I let Tava tell me what she had been doing. She had been here in Alexander and in Sax and in Kane. She had been to the Ori gates and the Hall of Might and Justice. She had also been to the palace and the throne room.

She told me they had tried to break the molten rock covering the seal but more poured out of the air over it to replace it. I nodded since I knew why and how to keep that from happening. When the sun went down we kept going and I felt the tingle of magic as Tava wrapped us in warmth.

We took turns at the wheel and when the sun began to rise I saw the fishing boats ahead. We passed them and slowed as we entered the large bay with Odesray around the inside. I moved to the chest and stripped as Donna slowed even more. I opened the chest and put on what almost looked like a gauze net suit.

It sparkled from the thousands of tiny mage diamonds. Next was padding and then white metal scale pants and shirt. Each scale had a mage diamond on it and silver thread like wire connecting them. Next was a sword belt with a sword that had a fist size mage diamond in the pummel.

I put on the silver collar and necklace that was covered in more mage diamonds. It had a huge mage diamond in the hollow of my throat. Inside it was a bright flicker that did not stop. Next was the silver fingerless gloves with rings for each finger and more diamonds on them and covering the gloves.

Last I put on a diamond studded head net and the crown with five large star shaped diamonds. I grabbed the staff and removed the silk covering as the boat stopped at the dock. I looked at Tava as the world around me became almost ghostly, "stay behind me."

She stared and nodded and I moved to the side and jumped to the dock. I saw soldiers moving towards the docks and kept walking. When my armored boot stepped onto the land every bell in the city began to ring. The earth shuddered and the soldiers stopped. I continued to stride through what to me was a ghostly realm.

People threw themselves down as the earth shook with each step I took. Vehicles slid to the side and out of my way. The few mages on the streets froze when they saw me and quickly looked away or down. By the time we reached the palace they knew I was coming. A thousand soldiers guarded the entrance and I stopped.

I lifted the staff and brought the foot down on the stones. There was the sound of a huge bell as I changed hands, "you stand before the last heir of Ori. Kneel or feel the wrath of my empire."

A man wearing a lot of medals moved forward, "surrender."

I pulled my sword, "you have chosen death."

The air seemed to burn and the earth cracked as huge metal statues buried for millennium rose up and out. Clouds appeared over the city and grew dark between moments and lightning crashed down between us in a wide curtain. The soldiers fled as the man before me stiffened while rising in the air.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.