Ori War
Hedge Mage

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

The war started with Kane invading to find and seize the ancient Ori emperor's mage diamond mine. Since then it has expanded to them trying to seize the whole country and invade Sax. Most of the fighting has been in the north but recent sightings have some of their army moving south.

Even as an apprentice mage I knew I would never be that strong. Even a minor mage had more magic than me. I was only a hedge mage and barely above the simple tricks of a witch. My master was very smart so instead of pushing me towards spells I would never be able to do he went another way.

I learned as much as I could about nature, plants, animals or anything from the earth. I was sixteen when the war started and ready to leave. My master suggested helping the army so I went to see one of the recruiters. Before I knew it I and my few creations were packed up and headed to the southern border close to the sea.

When I climbed out of the Drake the crew chief helped me unload the floating sled. On it was a duffle and three crates. I smiled as I caught the leash, "thanks."

I looked around as I walked towards the few buildings. On the west side two companies of combat soldiers from Sax were set up by the river and to the north there was a squadron of Humers. To the south were mounds of earth that were ammo bunkers. They had tents lined up between them and I saw a lot of women in uniform.

I stopped at the building with the Alexander and Sax flag in front and lowered the floating sled. My uniform was like everyone else except it had crossed staffs on the collars. I walked into the building and a sergeant looked up. His eyes touched the crossed staffs and then he looked into my eyes, "um..."

A captain turned and I smiled, "I am reporting in."

The sergeant grinned, "welcome."

The captain gestured to another door, "knock and report mage."

I blushed as I headed for the door, "hedge mage sir."

He blinked and then nodded and I knocked and waited. A woman yelled from the other side of the door, "enter!"

I opened the door and looked into the office before I walked in. The woman looked up as I hesitated and she sat back, "do you know how to report mister?"

I blushed, "not really ma'am. A colonel pushed a bunch of uniforms at me and a sergeant led me to a Drake. The crew chief said to go to the building with the flags and report."

She blinked, "you are a mage?"

I nodded and then shook my head, "I am a hedge mage."

She gestured to a chair, "and that means?"

I moved to the chair and sat, "I can detect magic. I have enough magic to create, animate or enchant smaller things. I can make distance seeing glasses or..."

She waved, "but no combat magic."

I shook my head, "not as you think of it."

She sighed, "to the south of here is the ninth support company. See the company commander."

I nodded and stood and she smiled, "relax son. There are no Kane soldiers here."

I swayed as I saw the armored vehicles crossing the river and a thousand soldiers charging out of the water and shooting. Lighting bolts flashed out of the sky and sent soldiers flying. I could hear the crack of bullets and feel them passing over and around me. Men and women were screaming from fire raining down and explosions rocked the earth.

Humers flashed over me while firing rockets. A girl with bright red hair yanked on my hand, "get down Keith!"

I glanced around before I jerked and was back in the office as the major slapped me. I staggered and would have fallen if she had not caught me. I threw up a hand and created a ward, "NO!"

Since she was touching me she was inside the ward. She pulled me close and forced me to look into her eyes, "look at me!"

I shifted and looked around as the captain and sergeant rushed in, "what..."

I dismissed the ward and sank to a knee, "that has never happened before."

I rubbed my temples as the major stepped back, "tell me what you saw before it fades."

I snorted, "that is never going to fade."

I stood slowly and moved to one of the walls. I placed my hands on the wall and murmured. The wall shimmered and seemed to vanish and the battle was back with the noise. When it ended I gestured and the wall was back. I looked at the major and she smiled, "well it looks like you are going to be useful after all. Report to your company."

I nodded and started for the door and she turned, "I want all company commanders captain. Sergeant I need to speak with general Drummond."

I collected my sled and lifted it and started to the south. I only had to ask a couple of time before I found the ninth support company. When I stepped into the large tent a sergeant with a wreath around her stripes looked at me, "our new mage. The commander just left and said to assign you to third platoon."

She gestured to the east, "the third row of tents that way."

I nodded and turned and she chuckled, "almost there."

The platoon sergeant was waiting in front of the tent. She was a stern looking woman but seemed surprised when she saw me. I hesitated, "ma'am?"

She shook her head, "how old are you?"

I reddened, "sixteen."

She sighed and turned, "Megan?"

Another woman came out and looked at me before she grinned, "can I give him to a couple of my girls?"

The platoon sergeant snorted, "just do not break him."

I followed sergeant Megan down the row while pulling the floating sled. Women and girls looked at me, some only half dressed. She stopped at the last tent, "Crystal, Tatiana."

Two girls came out and I froze as I recognized one from the vison, "I saw you."

They looked at each other and I shook myself and looked at sergeant Megan, "where can I set up my tent?"

She gestured behind the other tent, "right there but Crystal and Tatiana will need room in your tent."

I looked at the grinning girls, "it is large enough."

I pulled the sled and then turned and opened one of the crates. The green and brown colored gauze tent was on top and the very slim poles were down each corner. The girls watched as I set up the first large dome tent and then the second one for sleeping. I glanced up at the sky before I pulled out a clear gauze that went over the outside of the tents and tied to the poles.

I started pulling bedding out and through the first tent and into the second where it connected to the first. I whispered and the tightly rolled pad unrolled and expanded and grew longer and wider and a lot thicker. The blanket was next and then my pillow and when I turned it was to see the two girls bringing in more blankets.

I blushed as I slipped out and went to the sled. I brought the duffle in and then one of the crates. The second I opened and looked in at the many creations I had made. I pulled out what looked like six fruit bats and looked around. I set them down and pulled out a stand and then lifted them so they could hold the cross pieces.

The girls cleared their throat as I pulled out a couple of large cats. I set them down and touched their collars and they stretched and looked around. I glanced at the girls as I bent to pull out the two large blue and grey birds, "give me a minute."

I had birds that could scout and the cats and a couple of foxes and even a couple of otters. The six fruit bats were the only dangerous ones. When I was done I looked around and then turned to follow the girls into my tent and through to the sleeping one. They stripped and laid back and I knelt to look at their bodies.

Crystal smiled and gestured, "come closer."

I slowly undressed before I moved towards her and bent to suck on one of her nipples. Tatiana laughed as Crystal moaned and shivered. I moved up to kiss her and she wiggled and pulled me over her. Her hand reached between us and I lifted and she positioned my cock and pulled on me.

I pushed into her and looked at her in amazement at the feel of her warm pussy. She sighed and shifted as she put her arms around her. She humped and pulled and Tatiana rubbed my butt, "fuck her."

Crystal grinned as she hugged me, "relax."

I nodded and pulled back and started to fuck her slowly with long thrusts. She sighed and her tight pussy squeezed, "mmmm!"

Her pussy was very warm and slippery and kept grasping. I loved the feel and continued to bury my cock with each stroke. It was not long before she was shaking and her pussy constantly clenching. Before I knew it I was using firm strokes and she was twisting and bucking. She hugged me tight and bucked and wiggled, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I was grinding and pressing into her and finally my balls churned and I shoved and held her tight. She gasped as she looked at my face and I gushed a solid stream of sperm. She jerked and her pussy kept grasping, "aaaahhhh!"

She squirmed and shuddered while I held her and flooded her with cum. When I was done she was panting and I gave her a kiss and pulled out and looked at Tatiana. She grinned as she laid back and I moved over and down. I looked at her pretty pussy and started licking through it and nibbling.

She shivered and lifted her hips as I kept it up. When I began to suck and squeeze her clit between my lips she gasped and jerked as she brought her legs together. I rubbed her clit with a finger and whispered and she spasmed and jerked as her hips lifted, "FUCK!"

She twisted and bucked and kept struggling as she squirted. I grinned as I moved up and slid my cock into her until it was buried. She clutched me and her pussy gripped my cock, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I began to grind and press and then pulled back and started to fuck her. She shuddered and lifted her hips each time I pushed in, "mmmm!"

A few minutes and she was thrashing around and clinging to me, "aaaahhhh!"

I used firm strokes and began to plant my cock and push. She kept struggling and jerking while her pussy constantly clenched, "fffuuucccckkkkk!"

I shoved into her and kissed her while holding her and pumping another solid stream of cum. She jerked and squirmed and her pussy tightened and clamped down, "YES!"

She was shaking and when I was done I pulled out and looked at Crystal. She pulled her hand away from her messy pussy, "more?"

More was several times each before I stopped. We heard clapping and whistles and the two girls giggled and rubbed my chest. We rested for a few minutes and then got dressed and went out. I was thinking of the vision I had as the girls pulled me around to show me what the company did.

Mostly it was laundry and supplies and it gave me an idea. I turned in a circle while trying to work out how to do what I wanted with the limited power and ability I had. I grinned as I pulled the two girls back towards our tent, "I need to check something out."

More than one of the women in the company were petting or playing with the animated animals. I stopped at the tent and went in for my crate and brought it out. I opened it and looked in and then pulled out a silver dagger, "take your shirt off Crystal."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.