Ori War - Cover

Ori War

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Forest stalkers

I was born in the northeast and my mother died giving birth. My father raised me in the forest where we hunted, trapped or collected herbs and spices. I fired my first weapon when I was five and killed a Liger when I was six. They were huge forest cats that hunted more than animals. By ten I could track anything that walked, ran or flew.

By fourteen I was hunting on my own to support my father. He died before I turned eighteen and that was when war came to Alexander. I joined the foresters but they were changing and became what the army called Stalkers. Scouts and foresters from Sax arrived and our numbers increased to the size of several companies.

I loved the Priest revolving carbine and ignored the smaller rifles the Sax brought. It was twelve millimeter by six centimeters with a wooden forestock and skeleton buttstock. It could go through two or three men and knock down just about anything it hit. I also carried a new Demon pistol in a shoulder holster under my left arm.

It was twelve millimeter by three centimeter and twice as strong as the enemy pistols. I carried ten reloaders for the Priest on the front of my vest and four magazines for the Demon under my right arm. I had my long knife on the right thigh and a bush blade on the side of my pack. They were basically a short sword used for cutting back the brush in the forest.

We had to partner up and I was used to being alone. A girl from Sax wandered through the camp until she found my shelter to one side under a tree. She looked at me when I glanced up from cleaning my rifle and set her pack down, "you might do."

I blinked, "do for what?"

She squatted and set her new rifle down, "you are mine."

I looked at her and smiled before I leaned forward and lifted her brown spilt skirt until I saw her bare pussy. She did not stop me and I nodded, "okay."

I let her skirt go and gestured to her rifle, "you any good with that?"

She sighed, "yes but I would rather have my bow."

I grinned, "we will have to find you one."

She added her bedroll to my shelter and sat to fix a new combat vest. It had holders for the ten millimeter by four centimeter magazines and held six. I gestured to her belt, "you need a pistol and a..."

She growled, "remind me after I kill one of their officers."

I nodded, "we can do that. I am headed west tomorrow to find a new base for us to work out of. They said fifty kilometers so we have a long walk ahead of us."

She nodded, "sounds good."

I put my rifle together and checked it before I stood, "dinner?"

She glanced around and set the vest aside, "sure."

She looked at me as we started walking, "I am Olivia."

I nodded, "Samuel."

Dinner was not as good as my own cooking and Olivia shook her head and grumbled. When we returned to the shelter I stripped and knelt as I began to pack. She looked around but copied me until we had everything except our bedding, shelter and what we would wear in the packs.

I gestured and she crawled in and laid back and I laid on the side of the bed we had made. It was getting dark as I laid back and sighed and I felt her smaller hand wrap around my cock. I turned my head and she shifted and straddled me. I rubbed her back as she reached between us and lifted my cock.

She pushed back and wiggled and I groaned as my cock was forced into her very warm and tight pussy. She shifted before rocking back and forth and I held her. Her pussy clenched and she shuddered and moaned softly. I shifted and turned and rolled until she was under me, "there is no room for you to sit up."

I pressed into her and buried my cock before I started grinding. A minute and she was clutching me and her pussy was squeezing. She did not make a sound as I fucked her and kept burying my cock. Her pussy was warm and slippery and continued to grasp. She jerked and spasmed and clutched me and I kissed her.

It was not long before I shoved into her and held her as I spewed and spurted cum. She sighed and shuddered and rubbed my back, "again."

It was not easy sleeping with a naked woman half on me but I did and woke before the sun began to rise. I looked at her in the darkness and rubbed her bare butt. She shifted and chuckled, "later."

She moved and we got up and dressed and packed before shouldering our packs, grabbed our rifles and left. We headed west just as the sun began to rise. We picked and ate plants as we walked and kept going as the sun rose higher in the sky. I kept the Priest ready as we walked, there were animals in the forest as dangerous as the Kane.

I was not the only one, Olivia was watching the forest as closely as I was. It was after our noon stop that I heard voices. I glanced back and Olivia nodded and moved up beside me. We spread apart while moving through the bushes towards the voices. We stopped just back from the edge of a tiny clearing with a dozen Kane soldiers in it.

They were not alert or prepared for what was about to happen. I gestured to Olivia and drew a finger across my throat. She nodded and shifted as she aimed and I lifted my rifle. I was aiming and slowly squeezing when she fired. I fired and shifted and shot a second man in the head before shooting a third in the chest.

The third round went through two men and I shot a fourth, fifth and sixth while they tried to run. They were all down as I used my thumb on the cylinder release and twisted and snapped the cylinder out. I reloaded and snapped it closed before I moved forward and into the clearing. I used a slim stiletto from my right forearm.

I slid it through the spine at the base of the neck to make sure they were dead. We stripped them of weapons and equipment and left the naked bodies. I grinned as Olivia adjusted her new pistol and magazine holders. We started moving west again and kept away from trails. It was several hours and about thirty kilometer before we heard the shouts and yells.

We let an enemy patrol go by before moving closer. The enemy had cut down trees to create a clearing two kilometers long and one wide. A stream went from the northeast to the south on the west side. Huge mage constructs that looked like giants were lifting whole trees and moving them to the side.

There were tents and soldiers everywhere and even a couple of large cargo pods. Those seemed to be their command bunker. I estimated their number and weapons before we moved back. It was easy to slip away and head east and we did not stop when it got dark. It was early morning when we walked out of the forest and into the Stalker camp.

The sentry nodded as we appeared and let us pass. We headed straight to the large command tent and the guard looked at us and gestured, "wait."

We stopped and it was a moment before our captain walked out. I had thought he was asleep but he was dressed and armed. He pulled the door curtain aside and we entered and crossed to a table. He had a bright lantern over it which lit the whole tent. I bent to look at the map and touched the spot the enemy were at, "they are building a combat camp here."

He looked and seemed to measure the distance, "how many?"

I looked at Olivia, "maybe three hundred soldiers?"

She nodded, "with a couple of dozen construct handlers and maybe three or four mages."

He looked up, "constructs?"

I nodded, "a dozen giants that were carrying whole trees."

He snorted and looked at the map before he nodded, "okay we can take it and make it our combat base for now."

He looked at the door, "Albert sound the alarm and get everyone up. We move in thirty minutes."

The guard peeked in and nodded before he started yelling and moving away, "EVERYONE UP! LEADERS YOU HAVE THIRTY MINUTES TO BE READY TO MOVE!"

I glanced at Olivia, "he is loud."

She grinned and the captain chuckled, "go eat and get something to drink."

We did and still had a few minutes to wait. Finally we started leading the companies west. Other stalkers were out front and on the sides as we moved steadily. I was thinking the whole way. When Olivia was walking beside me I grinned, "it would be a shame to kill or destroy those constructs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.