Ori War
Ancient Ori fortress

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

I was a sergeant in the Alexander army and only twenty. Of course with the war a lot of us had been promoted to lieutenant. We were still scrambling to stop the Kane army from advancing into our country. The king was in talks with Sax to the east and they were more than willing to ally with us.

The ancient Ori fortress was thirty kilometers from the border and half that to the enemy lines. If the tales were true it could be a strong base to work out of and had more than enough room. The Drake tilted and rose out of the stream bed as it turned to the west. It was a twelve man hover craft and I had four more following the one I was in.

I looked at the teenage girl beside me and she looked frightened. I sighed and reached out and squeezed her hand, "relax we are almost there. Think of something else."

She grinned, "like sex?"

I blushed as the squad in the Drake chuckled, "do not tempt me."

Again the Drake tilted but this time it slowed as it turned and I saw one of the old towers. It hovered and I turned to yank open the door and looked out and down. I shouted to be heard, "can you hover over the top of a tower!"

I glanced towards the pilots and one nodded and turned and slowly dropped lower. I reached in front of my legs for the heavy pack and then moved and jumped the last meter. The stone floor held and I moved and turned as the others followed. I caught the mage as the men started for the stairs down the back side.

The Drake lifted and the next took its place. I started moving with Kate following and the men leaping out started after us. The next level down had a door into the tower and two more that went out onto the wall walk. I kept going and found the first squad spread out in a perimeter. I gestured and they came to their feet and moved to one side.

One Drake after another unloaded and left until I had my platoon. I wished I had a real officer here but there were not enough. I looked into the base of the tower and took my pack off, "line up the packs inside the tower."

I caught Kate's and set it beside mine, "corporals."

I moved back as the men hurried inside and the five corporals joined us. I glanced at each, "we have to check the walls. First you get the wall walk and the towers to the west and around. Second the same but to the east and around. Do not shoot each other when you meet."

They chuckled and I looked at the other three squad leaders, "third you get the base going west and around and fourth the east. Fifth I want our comms up on this tower for now. After that send both teams in and search the outside of the Keep but do not enter."

They nodded and turned as they started calling their men. I pulled Kate back, "can you feel any magic or..."

She grinned, "I always feel magic. If you are asking if I feel any traps the answer is no. There is a strong emanations coming from the center of the fortress but it is like it is shielded."

I nodded and looked at the trees and bushes inside the walls, "this is going to take a lot of work to clear."

The squads were moving and I waited until the two teams from fifth started to move. I chambered a round in my carbine, it was a ten millimeter by four centimeter semi auto. Each magazine held twenty caseless rounds and I had ten in my vest. I had bombs in a pouch on my left hip above the pistol grip of a bomb thrower.

I began to follow the two teams, "can you tell where the front doors are?"

Kate whispered and I felt the tingle before she touched my shoulder, "on the west side."

I nodded and shifted more to the northwest. Actually even with the trees and bushes it was not that hard moving through it. The Keep only went as high as the towers but was much larger than any tower. The front doors had been wood and were long rotted away. I stood in the doorway and looked in and Kate shifted beside me.

We could see what had once been a room at least two stories tall with thick stone pillars. I turned away, "okay first I need the report on the walls and the outside walls of the Keep. After that we need to start clearing an area for Drakes and Dragons."

The Dragons were larger sixty man hover craft that could have brought my platoon in one vehicle. We returned to the tower we had landed at and I pulled out a large pad from a satchel attached to my pack. I already had an old drawing from several decades ago but needed new information.

Finally I was filling in what I needed as the squads returned. We were going to have to cut down at least a dozen trees between the wall and the back of the Keep for a single landing pad. Outside it was a lot worse but our company would be coming to help clear that. From the size we could put a whole regiment inside the fortress.

All the floors of the towers were sound and I took a breath, "alright. We need to check the Keep. First find a way to the top and be careful. Second and third you have the above ground levels, watch the supports and the floors. Fourth and fifth you have the ground floor and the sub levels, again watch the supports and the floors."

I led the way back to the front and the squads moved in carefully. I looked at Kate, "ready?"

She shifted, "no my pussy is wet and I am horny."

I grinned as I started in, "you are very strange."

She followed as I headed towards where the stairs down should be. Like everything we had found so far they were stone and seemed solid. This time I was looking for serpents, spiders or scorpions. A few moments and we were in the huge basement twenty meters under the Keep. I looked at the four halls branching out, "which way?"

Kate pointed and I turned towards the west and started walking. Each room off the hall had brackets for torches and she created a witch light that floated ahead of us. The rooms were large and empty which I did not mind. Finally we came to the end of the hall and I glanced at the two new halls.

The basement was shaped like a huge square with a cross going through the middle. Kate moved to the western wall and touched a gyph, "here."

I looked at the wall and then knelt to examine the floor. I saw scratches and gestured, "somehow it turns."

Kate put her hand over the gyph, "Ori."

There was a grating sound as the wall pivoted and a narrow gap appeared. Of course there had to be more stairs. They spiraled down another twenty meters before we started down a hall going back the way we had come. Where the four halls intersected above was a large chamber down here. There was a stone pedestals with a crystal dome over the top.

I looked around the barren room and looked at Kate and she trembled and gestured, "remove the crystal dome."

I moved closer and tried to look through it but there was not enough light. I lifted it and bent to set it down before I stood. I looked at Kate as she swayed and then looked at the huge diamond shaped like a double pyramid. I caught her and pulled her back, "okay?"

She growled, "no I really need a fuck."

I frowned and tilted her head, "why?"

She tore her eyes away from the diamond, "I am scared and the magic is no longer shielded which also makes me horny."

I turned and started pulling her down the hall, "fine let me get you back to the tower and I will breed you."

She laughed and squeezed my hand. When we got to the secret door I had her close it before we returned to the stairs. I led her up and out and returned to the tower. First squad was back and I gestured, "let the others know to take a break and eat."

I went to grab my pack and Kate's and led her up to the next level. I pulled the two inflatable pads off the tops and set the packs down. I started blowing them up while she stripped and then stood rubbing her pussy. Like all our military sleeping pads they were designed to be connected and I did.

I put them down and began to undress while Kate laid down and spread her legs. I moved over her and sank my cock into her very warm and tight pussy. She groaned and clutched me as I buried my cock, "ooohhhh!"

Her pussy tightened and squeezed and I pulled back and started to fuck her. She shuddered and lifted her hips as I fucked her with long strokes. A couple of minutes and her pussy was very wet and she was shaking. I kissed her as I fucked her with deep thrusts and she clutched me and shuddered, "yyyeeeesssss"

When I started to use hard thrusts she bucked and thrashed and howled, "aaaahhhh!"

I kept it up as she struggled and tossed her head. Several minutes went by and she was completely incoherent. I buried my cock and held her as I gushed sperm into her. She jerked and spasmed and continued to cling to me, "YES!"

When I was done I gave her a kiss, "that should hold you for a little while."

She was panting and grinned, "maybe."

I pulled out and moved off the mattress and started dressing. I waited for her and led her down. Everyone was back and I looked to the east, "first and second dig out the explosive cord. I want all the trees behind the Keep to the east cut at ground level. Third and forth start cutting all the bushes and pay attention so no one ends up under a tree or blown up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.