Danny - Cover

Danny

Copyright© 2015 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man's journey, Danny's journey.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Pauline said, "You have been awful quiet these past couple of days. Something bothering you?"

I just shrugged and she said, "No you don't sugar. Don't sluff me off. What is the problem?"

I suddenly decided to get it over with so I said, "My problem is you."

"Me sugar? How am I a problem for you?"

"I'm waiting for the axe to fall and I'm not handling it well."

"The axe to fall? You need to be a little clearer than that."

What the hell I thought, go ahead and put it out there. I told her what Nancy had told me and then said:

"You have never stayed with any one guy for more than two or three weeks and I've already been with you for over four so I'm just waiting for you to dump me and move on."

She gave me a look I couldn't decipher and then she said, "I should dump you for being such a dumb shit. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe – just maybe – that I see something in you that I've never seen in any of the others? Yes I did say what Nancy told you I said, but I also changed guys because I couldn't find what I wanted. Not to hurt your ego any, but there are guys out there who are bigger than you in the penis department just like there are plenty with less than what you have.

"To me a fuck is a fuck is a fuck if you get my meaning. They are all good, but some guys don't bring much more than their dicks to the party. Some want all the head they can get, but won't reciprocate for one reason or another. Most won't do anal because according to them only faggots and queers butt fuck. A lot are dumber than stumps and only try and hold a C average so they can play sports. A lot of the guys I've gone with just want to get themselves off and don't care if I get mine.

"You probably don't realize it Danny, but you are the total package. You have lettered in three sports, are a straight A student and you treat a girl the way she wants to be treated. When you pick me up you don't park at the curb and blow your horn. You come up to the house and get me and walk me to the car and open the door and hold it for me and when you bring me home you walk me to the door. Most of the other clods I've gone with just pulled up at the curb, wait for me to get out and then drive away.

"The real biggie is that you always and I do mean always see to it that I get off. You probably don't even know that you are doing it, but you always make sure that my needs are met before you stop. You like oral and anal and you are the only guy who has ever gotten me off by eating me or butt fucking me. Again sugar, you are the total package and I'm hanging on to you for as long as I can."

That was the last thing I expected to hear from Pauline, but if she was intent on keeping me for as long as she could I was damned sure going to let her even though I knew that it would only be for another four or five months. Why only that long? Because once high school graduation was out of the way I was going to be going to State and Pauline was going to Walton on scholarships and the two were a twelve hour drive apart. Still, five months was better than nothing.


Things were not always smooth and easy. Haight noticed that Pauline and I were keeping steady company and being the asshole he was he tried to move in on her and try to take her away from me. Pauline laughed at him and told him she didn't play with "Little boys" and he took it to mean that she as talking about his dick and he slunk off which made no sense to be since we had seen each other in the showers at school and we were pretty much the same size. Pauline told me later that she had said what she said because to her he was always acting like a twelve year old.

Besides Haight there were other guys who knew of Pauline's past and wanted their turn. A few didn't take kindly to be turned away and since they couldn't take it out on Pauline they thought they could take it out on me. Thinking to insult me they joked about my not being able to get a decent girl and having to settle for a whore. Phil Fisher get a broken nose out of that one, but the shit didn't stop until the day Marv Peebles called me a cocksucker by proxy telling a couple of people that as slutty as Pauline was I had to be sucking the cum of a dozen guys out of her. His broken nose, dislocated jaw and four missing teeth seemed to convince everyone else that it would be to their benefit to keep their mouths shut as far as Pauline and I were concerned.

My biggest problem as far as Pauline was concerned came from an unexpected quarter. I swung by Pauline's one day to see if she wanted to go out for a drive and maybe stop at Harry's for a milkshake. I'd totally spaced out on the fact that Pauline saw a tutor every Wednesday to work on her Spanish. Her mother told me that she wasn't home and then asked me in saying she had something she needed to talk to me about.

I followed her into the kitchen and she offered me a Coke and told me to take a seat at the table. "Danny" she said, "You are a nice kid and I'd hate to see you hurt. As far as my husband is concerned Pauline is the apple of his eye; his pure as the driven snow princess. If he were to find out you are fucking his princess I don't know what he would do to you, but I can guarantee it wouldn't be pleasant."

I sat there stunned into silence as she said, "Don't bother to deny it Danny; I'm the one who washes the sheets on her bed. You aren't fooling me with the pretend studying when I get home. The question Danny, is what has to happen to keep me from sharing that information with Pauline's father. You get the picture?"

By then I'd gotten a grip on myself and I told her that yes I did indeed get the picture. "Good" she said and she pulled her sweater up over her head and I saw she was braless as her tits bounced on her chest. "I'm not in bad shape for an old broad" she said as her skirt hit the floor followed by her panties. As I sat there staring at her naked body I could see that she was not in bad shape for an old broad. My erection damned near ripped through my jeans.

"All it will take to buy my silence is what you are giving my daughter. Deal?"

In my defense I can only say that I felt I had no permanent relationship with Pauline and I fully expected that we would end on graduation and when she left for college and to a young guy pussy was pussy and what red-blooded guy was going to pass up a chance at a sexy older woman who was standing naked in front of him. I was standing up and reaching for my zipper bedfore the word "Deal" was fully out of her mouth. She laughed and said:

"We have at least two hours before Pauline and my husband get home."

What Pauline had must have been passed down to her through her mother's genes because sexually mother and daughter were as alike as two peas in a pod ... Momma couldn't get enough. We fucked, went sixty-nine, fucked and then she sucked me hard again. The third time was doggie and seeing her puckered brown eye I reached down and probed it with a finger which got me an:

"Oh you nasty boy you. You going to fuck my ass?"

She wanted it, but I didn't think I had enough time to work her up, work my way in, and get done in the time we had left so I said, "Next time' and went on fucking her. When we were done she said:

Harvey doesn't get out of his lodge meeting until nine and then he picks Paulie up at the tutor's place so get here early next Wednesday okay?" I nodded a yes and then she said:

"It goes without saying that nobody ever knows about this but us right?"

"My lips are sealed."

For the next five weeks I was happy as a pig in a large and deep mud puddle. I was fucking Pauline three or four times a week and Mrs. French (that's all she would let me call her) every Wednesday night.

And then disaster struck.

I picked Pauline up on Thursday morning and when she got in the car she didn't slide over next to me like she usually did. She leaned against the door and shot me a dirty look. We went two blocks before she said a word and then it was something that I could have gone without hearing.

"When I told you that you were the total package I didn't realize that the package included also being a fucking cheating asshole."

I looked over at her and my facial expression must have clearly said, "What the hell does that mean?" so she went on to tell me.

"My tutor was sick yesterday and so I came home early. Care to hazard a guess as to what I found when I walked into the house?"

"Oh fuck me!" I thought as I gripped the steering wheel and started straight ahead.

"You two were making so much noise you never heard me come up and look into the room. Any idea as to how I felt to see my supposed boyfriend fucking my mother? Not only fucking her, but fucking her in her ass?"

I didn't know what to say so I said nothing and paid attention to my driving.

"How long have you been fucking my mother?"

Looking back on it I know how stupid it must have sounded when I said, "She made me do it. She threatened me."

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"Why not; it's the truth. She knows about you and me because she saw the evidence on your sheets when she washed them. She told me if she told your dad he would come after me with a baseball bat. She said she wouldn't tell him if I gave her what I'm giving you."

"That is the most ridiculous line of bullshit I've ever heard."

"I don't care if you believe it or not, but it happens to be true. Just ask your mother."

"Oh yeah! Right! I can just picture that. "Hi mom, guess what. Danny says he is fucking you because you threatened him." There is no way I can go to her and let her know that I know she is cheating on my dad and with the guy who is supposed to be my boyfriend..."

"Why not? She is going to know anyway when I tell her that you caught us."

By then we were in the student parking lot and as soon as I was parked she got out of the car and stormed off. She avoided me all day at school and she wasn't waiting at the car for a ride home when school let out so I accepted that we were done and I wouldn't get the last five months I thought we would have before she went off to Walton. I didn't bother to pick her up for school on Friday and she avoided me at school so I went into the weekend at loose ends.


On Saturday Nancy noticed I seemed down and she asked why I wasn't out doing something with Pauline.

"She broke up with me Thursday."

"Just a little tiff that you'll get over?"

"No. It is over and done."

"Cool. I've got a dozen girlfriends who are interested in seeing just what you have that made Pauline latch onto you."

"No thanks. I'm not anywhere near ready to start thinking about getting involved with another girl."

"You had better start thinking about another girl if you are planning on going to your prom. You only have six weeks to find a replacement for Pauline."

"If I go I'll go stag."

"Not if I can help it."

"Stay out of it Nance" I said as I went out to the garage to work on the Torino.

The weekend flew by and Monday at school Pauline ignored me as she had the previous Thursday and Friday. Nancy didn't stay out of it like I'd told her and when I got to my car when school let out Nancy was there with Carol Meese. I knew what was up when Nancy asked my to drop her off at the house and then give Carol a lift home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.