Dan and the Deputy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The orientation was about as expected, both for the sponsors and for the concubines, so everyone absorbed what few shocks there were and accepted (mostly) that this was their new reality. For better or worse, they were now irrevocably committed to this new life. It was their future. For the concubines, it was a life of service to their saviors. For the sponsors, it was a life of protecting and breeding their new chattel. Thankfully, at least in this group, there was going to be a light hand at the bridle. Still, it was legalized slavery and everyone involved knew it. At least they were able to opt for and against it when they were picked up.

Then, of course, it was time for augmentations, shortly afterward, but that had to be staggered in such a way as to supervise the children, who were up from their naps. Thankfully, the AI had watched them while they slept, and had even used the chance to teach them during their suggestible moments while unconscious. Even so, it wasn’t good practice to leave them alone for too long.

The sponsors generally went first, making adjustments as necessary to their physique. Byron was got the massive increase in size and build, while Dan was only improved enough to function effectively in the Civil Service. That still a bit of heft in addition to what he already had, mostly to intimidate unruly concubines, in case he interacted with such. On the other hand, his main role was related to education and information, public relations, marketing, etc. Even so, image was vital to that role, so he had to look the part, physically brawny and powerful, not to mention tall as fuck.

Byron opted for a permanently bald head and smooth face, while Dan went for a goatee that he could always control. He also left some hair on top and made a point of leaving it a bit “salt and pepper” rather than going all brown or all grey. He wanted to look middle-aged and never too old or too young. He felt that it gave him some gravity and his statements some extra credibility, rather than if he looked youthful and immature. He also wanted to seem a bit more intellectual than the average Confederacy recruit, which he was. Both men, however, opted for freakishly large cocks, mostly to help keep their own conks in line ... and each other’s.

Ayumi increased a few things, but not enough to eliminate her overall, deceptive appearance of a diminutive Asian woman intended to lull her enemies into overconfidence and a false sense of security. It would also make her dominance over her conks that much more intriguing, given that she was able to control people so much larger than herself. It was the opposite tack from the men, but it worked for her by reinforcing her existing qualities and traits, as well as her overall tendency to surprise her adversaries.

“Why did you do that, Ayumi?” Dan wondered, as he learned this.

“So that I can feel every thrust and stroke of your cocks, and enjoy the pain and soreness afterward,” Ayumi told him with a grin, “in fact, I’m going to make sure that Uncle Bob’s dick is nice and large, too. Rajiv’s as well.”

“I like this plan, too. It’s going to hurt, but I’m going to love it, I think,” Farah agreed, “just imagine how much I will know that I’m being fucked when Leroy and Alistair take me from behind or standing up or whatever ... and especially when they double-team me. Oh, and Namiko, you’re going to be tightened up, too. You’ll feel every second of your next lay ... and the ones after that, too.”

“But ... when it comes time for, you know ... anal?” Namiko worried aloud.

“You’ll soon be so used to fat cocks up the ass that you won’t even blink an eye at the idea,” Farah promised her, “and you won’t be alone. I’ll be getting thick dicks back there as well.”

“As you wish, Mistress,” Namiko blushed, even as she felt Farah’s hands caress her bottom to soothe her fears.

“For one thing, you’ll be taking dildos and butt-plugs back there a lot, anyway,” Farah added now.

“Oooh, nice, can I have that done to me, too? Pretty please?” Heather pleaded with Byron now.

“Which part?” Byron asked her.

“All of it!” Heather replied, moving her ass in a very suggestive way as they now contemplated the next wave of augmentations.

Ultimately, Farah’s changes were the most dramatic, making her look like an Amazon version of a Persian princess, with a cup size increase in her bust, considerable muscle growth, an even larger booty, even curlier hair than before, just the right hip to waist ratio for her needs, and a slightly darker skin tone. She had zero body hair below the neck, just as Ayumi did, and she made sure that her butt cleavage was as impressive as her breast version. Her nipples were enhanced as well, her shoulders narrowed just a bit, and her teeth were given just a slight sharpness to them.

“Don’t worry, I won’t bite ... hard. Just a little playful scraping now and then. And if you obey properly, there shouldn’t be an issue. If you try to take over, though, well, you’ll come away with a stump rather than a tree, if you catch my drift,” Farah warned the male conks, making them shiver.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.