Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“So, augmentations today, that’s a pretty big deal, don’t you think?” Dan remarked to Ayumi as they sat together, her hand now caressing his ass and his fondling hers, too.

“And orientations, too. Another biggie,” Ayumi agreed with a wink and kiss for him.

“Definitely a biggie, of course. We need to know what the fuck we’re doing here, to the extent that we don’t already know, of course,” Dan concurred.

“No doubt of that,” Farah chimed in now, a big smile on her face as she contemplated her options, especially with her male conks.

“Want to get it right for sure,” Byron threw in his thoughts.

“I wonder why my orientation will be like,” Uncle Bob asked, “I can only guess that they will have some stark news for me, but as long as I am in the right hands, I need not fear. It’s just the thought of being in the hands of the wrong sponsor.”

“Yes, about that. I understand that I can will my concubines to folks. So, first choice is Dan here, of course, followed by Farah, and then Byron. No offense, Byron, just that Dan is my main lover, so he’s first choice, while Farah, being a woman, would desire Uncle Bob more than you would,” Ayumi explained to Byron, who shrugged.

“My first choice would probably be Farah, followed by Dan, and then you, for much the same sort of reason. Farah is my main co-sponsor, my favorite, Dan is a man, and then there is you. No offense taken,” Byron grinned at his co-sponsors as they sat and ate some more breakfast.

“Rest assured, my beloved conks, all of you, that you’ll all be in very good hands. I know that this can’t be easy, having someone else have the power of life and death over you, but I think that we can do a few things to make it easier. Yes, at times, we might have to be strict, but I’d prefer to treat it as more of a family situation, simply that we four are the heads of the family. Mind you, I’d like for us to work on your CAP scores, so that if you retest at some point, you’ll qualify as sponsors yourselves. Wouldn’t you agree to that?” Dan proposed as well.

“Firmly. Whatever else happens, it should boost your self-esteem to raise your scores, whether you qualify or not. Also, in time, perhaps, the laws might change, as the younger generation emerges in enough numbers. I, for one, would like this to only be a temporary expedient, and all people live and die free eventually, as citizens. I don’t see where this could be wise to keep it a permanent social order. So, just perhaps, either way, at some point in your lives, you’ll end up as our equals, as free citizens, under the laws of the Confederacy,” Ayumi asserted.

“One can only hope, but in the meantime, I just think of it as being equivalent to a nursing home situation, with a particularly beautiful nurse, even if she has a lot of power over me and happens to be my own niece,” Uncle Bob reasoned.

“And with the exception that this nurse wants to jump your bones a lot,” Ayumi winked at her uncle.

“That, too,” Uncle Bob blushed as much as his complexion allowed him, “in any case, I am in your debt. Culture and tradition demand that I obey you, and rarely has an owner been so pleasant to serve.”

“Daddy’s bones are quite jumpable indeed,” Sakura giggled, licking her lips, “I love doing it with my Daddy.”

“He’s great in the sack for sure,” Melissa perked up, “And he’s so adorable in his own way. And when I get the chance to fuck and snuggle with him, I will.”

“Oh, you will, alright, count on that. So, how about augmentations? Any thoughts?” Dan turned to the group.

“Well, total hairlessness for my conks for sure,” Byron chuckled.

“Oh, God, yes! Absolutely smooth!” Ayumi agreed with a satisfied grin.

“Please do, except for my head hair!” Sakura giggled.

“Naturally, and your eyebrows,” Ayumi assured her cousin.

“And my conks will be smooth as well,” Dan laughed, “but what else?”

“My men are getting big fucking cocks for sure! And my Daisy gets whatever bust size she prefers. My own will be just small enough not to give me too much back pain while I’m trying to work ... and to fit inside my uniform, but large enough that my studs can motorboat me,” Farah said as she rubbed their dicks with each hand for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.