Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“So, that’s it, then? All that fuss and bother, and the quarantine is over just like that? I was so afraid that it would take several days, weeks, months!” Dan confessed with some surprise, but Fleet Nurse Adam Jordan corrected him with a shake of his head.

“No, Mr. Thorpe, I dare say that the nanites have that matter in hand and the old-fashioned quarantines are no longer required for reasons of medical sanity. You were never infected, nor was Vanessa, but that was a lucky break for you. Henry, however, was infected, and we had to really work a bit harder to clean that out from his bloodstream. Only the relative brevity of Vanessa’s affair with Mr. Warner and yours with her, so far, prevented such an infection, as prolonged exposure could well have lead to such an infection.

“You did nothing unusual or wrong, since the nanites could have cured Mrs. Warner back on Earth, but she refused to seek them out. That was her fault. Quarantines are unusual for HIV cases, anyway, but in a smaller environment with so many sexually active people of so many different ages, it was a necessary preventive measure for a short time. Mr. Warner also contracted gonorrhea from his ex-wife, so there is that, too. He is now fully back to health, but he will need some rest to recover. Meanwhile, we have to give you a chance to set up your pod, and you’ll be in some orientation courses as well before the main augmentations,” Jordan explained, as Carly’s stunt had delayed everything and forced them to put the group in with another class of fresh recruits.

“How far behind will Henry be?” Dan inquired.

“Not at all. He’ll be kept in learning mode while asleep, which ironically will make him the easiest to control. He’s already in it, in fact, so you just need to collect him when he’s finished with it. Messages will be fed to his subconscious mind that will render him quite submissive to you and harmless to anyone else, but capable of taking action at your command. He will more easily accept the full ramifications of his new life as a concubine this way, trust me. The subconscious mind is much easier to manipulate, since logic is disengaged and we can work on the emotions,” the AI broke its silence.

“Very well, then, it’s time to find my pod, right?” Dan asked the AI and Jordan.

“Correct. Here are the coordinates. Just follow these directions,” Jordan handed Dan something similar to a tablet, but smaller.

“Come on, girls,” Dan directed his concubines, all of them quite eager to follow him, even if Vanessa was a bit worried about Henry.

“Don’t worry, hon. He’ll be fine now. I’m glad that you care more about him than you, though. That’s a very good sign of your character, babe,” Dan stroked her cheek and wiped away the tears in her eyes.

“I just hate that he was put in harm’s way by his wife’s evil conniving, and even after she apologized, she still endangered him!” Vanessa ranted, still quite furious with Carly for doing such terrible things to her beloved Henry.

“We hate that, too, sweetie,” Felicia told her daughter, stroking her hair as they sought out their new home.

Meanwhile, Ayumi and her conks were heading toward their pod, and both her uncle and cousin had their arms around her, turning and looking to her for comfort. It was quite clear that she wouldn’t have a struggle for control or power at all with her concubines. Both Uncle Bob and Cousin Sakura would comply and actually craved Ayumi’s guidance, in Uncle Bob’s case because he was just tired of being in charge. He had done that long enough and just wanted to relax and enjoy life. In Sakura’s, she was used to taking orders from other people, and if not from her father now as much (though somewhat, as Ayumi fully intended that her uncle be head conk of the two), then she would get her instructions from her cousin, the former deputy.

“I fully expect you to set up the replicators to make some serious sushi baskets, Uncle. I’d miss your sushi baskets far too much otherwise,” Ayumi told her uncle with a wink.

“Yes, well, at the risk of getting lippy, I hope for some of your sushi basket soon enough,” Uncle Bob teased his niece, making her laugh.

“Oh, you’ll get plenty of that, between your daughter and me. I have no problem feeding you that kind of sushi, au jus, no less. You like my natural juices, don’t you, Giichi-san?” Ayumi dared to address her uncle in a more familiar manner, but that was her privilege now as the sponsor, even if it flew in the face of traditional Japanese, patriarchal culture.

“Absolutely, Ayumi-chan, or should I say, Mistress Ayumi now?” Uncle Bob asked his niece, since she was now in control of his life ... hell, he was essentially her slave now and both of them knew it.

“No, please, Ayumi-chan is best. We’re family, Giichi-san. We’re Japanese, too, so family is everything to us. Right, Sakura-chan?” Ayumi turned to her first cousin now.

‘Right, Ayumi-chan,” Sakura beamed at knowing that her new life of concubinage would mean making love to her father and cousin, as well as watching them together ... sure, there would be others, but this was going to rock!

For Farah, it was a little tougher, as she now had to find a new concubine, presumably female, to replace Carly Warner, as she was still entitled to a supernumerary per the current deal. She made sure to bring Leroy and Alistair with her, as she wanted their input, even though the final say was hers. She also wanted to have them test-drive some candidates if it came to that. It was a mixed blessing that there were so many women compared to men in the concubine pool, as it gave Farah more choices, but it also meant that there would be a lot of pressure from desperate concubines to choose them for the one open slot. These women were desperate not to be recycled, after all.

“Alright now, you guys are going to be test-driven, each of you, several strokes. I want to see what you’re like in bed, as your full-time job, aside from raising children, will be bending over for my male conks when I’m not around. Mind you, even when I’m around, you’ll be fucking whichever guy isn’t fucking me. Also, I’ll probably want some pussy now and then, and there are my co-sponsors to consider, and their concubines as well. You’ll be one hell of a busy woman, so get used to the idea that the free ride is over. If you don’t want to be fucked often, more than once a day, you shouldn’t have agreed to be a concubine in the first place,” Farah warned the ladies, some of who groaned at the thought for some reason.

“What’s your issue?” Farah demanded of one lady.

“Sorry, but I’m a lesbian and I went with another lesbian, thinking that we’d only have to fuck guys now and then, to make babies. Instead, she had me rutting with her male conk a lot just to keep him off her back. I guess that was to be expected, since he wanted to get laid, but why couldn’t she have just picked another woman and had us fuck Marines when the time came?” the girl in question told him, “I left my husband for a reason.”

“Well, sorry for you, but if you want to escape this pool, you’re going to have to face up to being fucked by men. After all, you’re getting fucked by men, anyway, aren’t you, and you have no control over that. Besides, there will be so much pussy available to you that you won’t know what to do about it. You’ll be serving me first, after all, and all that you’d have to do is whatever I command you. Now, are you up to that?” Farah insisted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.