Dan and the Deputy
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“So, attention everyone, please! You have now been extracted from Earth into the bosom of the Confederacy! You are on the Scepter, a rather typical ship used for recruiting purposes. Sponsors, gather your concubines and collect any relevant medical and other necessary information regarding them. Very shortly, once your pods are assigned to you, we will have the first augmentations by means of nannites, though these are limited to medical cleanup work.

“In other words, for those of you not grasping this, we’re going to fix any medical problems that you have. So, my friends, if you want to get that fixed, I’d do it very soon indeed, and get back to my team with that data. Also, be sure to collect CAP cards and return to me and my comrades with those. Be assured that if you have any ... unknown medical troubles, those will be dealt with as well,” Sergeant Dinja Valentic curtly announced to the extracted, being quite sure that this was a better group than most, aside from some bad apples like Carly Warner.

“Alright, then, which of you have any medical issues?” Dan turned to his concubines, only to have Henry raised his hand.

“I’m a diabetic and I have the early stages of Alzheimer’s. I wasn’t sure when or if it would be relevant, but now I guess that it is, if it can be fixed,” the former principal informed the group, who all embraced him while Vanessa kissed him lightly on the lips.

“Sorry, he just needed that, Master,” Vanessa told Dan, who shrugged as he gathered the CAP cards, too.

“It’s fine, babe. He needed the comfort. Anyone else?” Dan looked to the rest of his group, all six concubines in total.

“I’m ... anemic,” Pandit finally admitted, as Dan nodded.

“Anyone else?” he asked the remnant of his household.

“Well, my diabetes has caused some occasional ED,” Henry now mentioned as an addendum to his previous remarks, “and my prostate is somewhat enlarged.”

“Also quite treatable, I assure you. Anyone else? Speak now or forever hold your piece, as noted before,” Dan urged them to speak up.

“Yeah ... I still have ... scoliosis. It’s rather bad at times. Think that can be corrected?” Melissa turned to him.

“Very well, then. I will present such information to Sergeant Valentic. Thank you, boys and girls,” Dan told them as he lightly slid his hand along her spine to caress it gently.

The loving gesture didn’t go unnoticed, of course. Melissa blushed a little, wiped her tears, and stared adoringly at her new master, convinced that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She just knew that she had found the man of her dreams and he owned her now. He would keep his word to her. She would never sleep alone again ... ever. That, more than anything else, mattered to Melissa Morini. She couldn’t bear to sleep alone. She just couldn’t stand it.

“Don’t forget my vision. I almost did,” Lizzie reminded Dan before he could walk away.

“So, we’ve got my people’s cards and I have a list of medical conditions. Most serious is the diabetes and Alzheimer’s with Mr. Warner, of course. He also has sporadic ED and an enlarged prostate, it seems.”

“Very treatable, even the Alzheimer’s, I assure you. And the rest of your household?” Dinja asked as she brushed her hair aside, unable to resist subtle flirtation with him.

“Mrs. Kumar is anemic, Ms. Abramowitz needs 20/20 vision, and Ms. Morini suffers from scoliosis. Those are the conditions that I know about and that they’ve told me, of course,” Dan continued, sure that these were correctable, of course.

“Very doable, all of these,” Dinja confirmed for him with a smile, “Glad to see a sponsor so keen on looking out for the welfare of his conks. They’re lucky that they landed you, Mr. Thorpe. If I weren’t a citizen, I’d want you for my sponsor.”

“Me or someone like me?” Thorpe stimulated, but Dinja shook her head.

“I’d settle for someone like you if I must, but I really would prefer you ... personally. I’ve never envied conks before now. I’m serious. Your co-sponsor is a lucky bitch, too,” Dinja winked at him, “I meant my offer, babe.”

Dan turned a bit red in the face, but his dick grew very stiff indeed, much to Dinja’s amusement and delight.

“When I’m getting fucked tonight, I’m going to think about your cock,” Dinja whispered to him, making things even worse, “Sorry, I had to tell you. You deserved to know.”

“Dismissed, Sergeant?” Dan stood to attention.

“Sadly, yes. I can’t get work done if I’m too busy ogling you,” Dinja gave her parting shot as Dan departed, very embarrassed, but also excited at the increasing flattery from the Marine.

Shortly afterward, Ayumi walked over and informed Dinja of Uncle Bob’s atherosclerosis and other ailments, as well as what turned out to be Rajiv’s gout, as well as Sakura’s acne. Dinja smiled as she assured the ex-deputy that all were quite curable by the nannites. Ayumi and Dinja exchanged knowing glances and nods as the former handed the latter her group’s CAP cards, too. It was clear to Ms. Tanaka that Dinja wanted something from her, and it was apparent just what that was: her blessing and support for her cause of getting Dan into bed with her. They didn’t say a thing about it, but a silent and untold pact was made between them, one where Ayumi could earn some real favors from the sergeant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.