Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Principal Henry Warner had barely arrived when Dan received another call from Cecil, which he naturally rushed to take, “Dan, according to our records, Brett Marvin is not only not a sponsor, but he’s been under suspicion for similar acts of seduction by fraud in the past. As you know, the Confederacy is very liberal in its attitudes toward sex, but it is death on fraud, quite literally. Brett Marvin’s actual CAP is 3.2, mostly due to sociopathic traits that drag his overall score that far down. He’s nowhere even close to ever being a sponsor. In fact, he’s not even acceptable concubine material by most sponsors’ standards.

“He is doomed to die on Earth, one way or the other, and if Carly Warner follows him, it will be to her death. The sooner that you can get Principal Warner to this house where you’re visiting the better, but wrap up any sexual activities for now. There’s going to be an execution, and yes, we’ll keep him inside the field to do it so that no one can rescue him. We can’t risk him being freed by Earth First idiots. By the way, Dora definitely wants some ex sex at some point or another. She grinned when she heard your suggestion, right after I came inside her.”

Dan turned to the others, “Okay, we’ll have to take a rain check on the rest of the gang-bangs. The Confederacy is about to pull a sting, and by that I also mean an execution. They’ll almost certainly pick up the rest of us while they’re here, though it will require some legal wand-waving to permit some of the extra concubines to go. Prepare to say goodbye to your old lives. Sales, businesses, none of that matter anymore. That sadly includes Banzai Bob’s, Bob. Who will inherit, if anyone?”

“Hard to say. I will miss my business, but what happens to it after I’m gone doesn’t matter. My spirit will be gone from it, so it won’t really be Banzai Bob’s anymore. On the plus side, imagine the fun that I will have with replicators, making them do fusion fast food!” Bob laughed.

Right then, Carly Warner pulled up to the house, having made the connection from Vanessa to Felicia, and then learned that Felicia was supposedly showing off that residence. She naturally thought that Henry planned to buy it for Vanessa and himself, which infuriated her. She had meant what she said before about intended a MMF triad, very much on Brett Marvin’s terms. This to her meant that Henry would only get to have sex with Brett and herself, while Brett and she had plenty of others. As unfaithful as she had been, Carly Warner was still very possessive and jealous of Henry.

Brett Marvin happened to be in the same Buick with Carly, as they had planned to use the Warner residence to fuck in front of Henry, in order to really rub it in his face. Carly had plans to tie Henry up and make him watch as part of driving home what in her mind was his “beta male” status, meaning that he didn’t deserve more than one woman and the bottom role with an “alpha male” like Brett. They were both definitely in for a rude awakening, though they didn’t know it just yet.

Knocking on the door and trying the lock, Carly found it unlocked (part of the trap), so she simply barged in, to find a large number of mostly naked people, most of them adults, too. Henry was nude himself, since he didn’t plan to keep his clothes and he wanted to shock her further. His arms were around Vanessa’s waist, while Felicia had hers around his. That was part of the plan, as Carly Warner lunged at her husband in a jealous rage, just as the grey field came down and the Confederacy Marines arrived.

“How dare you... ?” Carly had started to ask her husband, just as the senior Marine announced the presence of his team.

“Attention! This area is now temporarily under Confederacy control, though it will be returned to U.S. sovereignty after this operation. My name is Sergeant Dinja Valentic of the Confederacy Marines and these are my teammates, Corporal Adam Ryan and Private Israel Medina. Now, listen here and closely! Will Brett Marvin step forward, please?” the tall woman with a peasant’s tan, jet-black hair, and a surprisingly playful facial expression turned to the group.

“That’s me. What do you want, missy?” Brett made the mistake of adding to his crimes, though he didn’t know it, by getting fresh with Dinja, who considered fake sponsors to be rapists and subhuman.

“Brett Nathaniel Marvin, present your CAP card for us, and I don’t just mean your counterfeit! Let’s see that and the real one! Present them at once! That’s an order, pig!” Dinja commanded Brett, making him turn pale as a ghost at being caught and called out in the open.

“Here, but can’t we work something out here? Surely, I can do something for you, and for the Confederacy, to make up for this and put this whole incident behind us?” Brett whined as he turned over the fatal evidence, hoping that the girl would take him up on for more reasons than one, as she was one sexy giant.

“Brett Nathaniel Marvin, you are automatically convicted by virtue of Confederacy law for carrying this counterfeit CAP card in your possession and seduction by fraud and hereby sentenced to death, said sentence to be carried out at once!” Dinja informed him coldly, even as Carly slapped him in the face.

“You jerk! I can’t believe that I risked my marriage for you! How dare you! Henry, see, I was tricked! You don’t have to leave me! We can ... we can go back to being monogamous and faithful to each other, right? It’s not too late to save our marriage!” Carly pleaded with her husband, even as the lethal injection was inserted into Brett’s jugular vein and started to take effect.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me! You were, by your admission, never faithful to me, so you can hardly return to that, can you? Besides, I don’t trust you and I’m tired of your bossy, jealous, hypocritical ways. To further complicate things, I have found a new life, which hopefully will include Vanessa if possible, but ultimately will involve being a concubine to the right sort of sponsor, I trust. If you’re smart, you’ll find a sponsor, too, and behave yourself! You won’t be running anything anymore. Anyway, our marriage will dissolve the instant that I am registered as a concubine, so sayonara, bitch!” Henry sneered, as everyone present watched Brett Marvin convulse and die at last.

“There! The execution of Brett Marvin for possession of a counterfeit CAP card and seduction by fraud has been carried out! Now, we can precede with our pickup! First of all, let’s have the prepacks and then we can award any supernumeraries needed, of course! Will Ayumi Tanaka step forward and claim her concubines allotted to her by Confederacy law?” Dinja turned to Ayumi first, probably because she could relate to her as a fellow tomboy.

Ayumi walked over to Dinja, holding hands with Banzai Bob and her cousin Sakura, quite pleased with her living situation, to say the least. Her uncle and his daughter didn’t seem exactly unhappy, either, of course. Dinja didn’t know them yet, but she was about to learn plenty that would interest her very soon.

“This is my uncle, Giichi Okazaki, better known as ‘Banzai Bob, ‘ due to his restaurant, ‘Banzai Bob’s.’ He owns, or rather owned it, and it’s an Asian fusion bar and grill, if you will, specializing in something called ‘sushi baskets, ‘ his own personal touch. This is his daughter, Sakura Okazaki, my first cousin. She is sixteen years old. They’re my concubines, Sergeant, if they still wish it, that is,” Ayumi told Dinja, who looked at Banzai Bob with particular curiosity.

“Your uncle owned a restaurant? Awesome! That could be very helpful with the replicators, if you’ll loan him out now and then to help them with menus and recipes. Assuming that you both consent to this. Do you, Mr. Okazaki? Do you, Ms. Okazaki? By the way, speaking of things to eat, I’d love to sample that pussy some time,” Dinja made her interest in Sakura quite known.

“Only with my sponsor’s permission, of course! And, yes, I consent to being a concubine to my cousin Ayumi! She’s very sweet herself, by the way,” Sakura declared her own feelings on the matter.

“I also agree to be a concubine to my niece, Ayumi,” Bob gave his assent as well.

“Excellent! AI, please register these two as concubines to Ayumi Tanaka,” Dinja urged them, even as Private Medina licked his lips at the sight of Sakura ... she looked positively delectable to him.

“Confirmed. Giichi Okazaki and Sakura Okazaki are now concubines of Ayumi Tanaka, a citizen of the Confederacy,” the AI answered, blandly and calmly declaring the man and his daughter chattel to their own kith and kin.

“Next, how about Mr. Daniel Thorpe? Mr. Thorpe, please claim your prepack,” Dinja said as she ogled his bulge through his pants, “By the way, if you ever feel like getting some Marine booty, you know where to look.”

Dan led Melissa, Lizzie, Vanessa, and Felicia with him, the four of them very satisfied with their new arrangement, especially as he respected and encouraged their Sapphic relationships as well as the one that they had with him. They were all still quite naked, not seeing any reason to put on some clothes, given their new role. They all locked hands together as they approached Dinja, too, in an unmistakable gesture of solidarity and loyalty to Dan and each other.

“That’s one sexy Marine, Dan. I would go for it, though, admittedly, it’s not up to me,” Lizzie teased Dan, who grinned as he presented them.

“This is Lizzie Abramowitz, a university instructor in Anatomy 101. This is one of her students, Melissa Morini, who also works as a waitress at Banzai Bob’s, or rather did. They’re also intimate with each other, just as Melissa is intimate with Bob himself. Of course, as of today, everyone in the prepack is basically intimate with everyone else here. This is Vanessa O’Connell, another of Banzai Bob’s former waitresses, and this is her mother, and lover, I might add, Felicia Alvarez. Yes, she’s still of childbearing age, I do believe. As for your offer, I definitely won’t rule it out. It sounds ... intriguing,” Dan introduced his concubines now.

“Are you all fine with this, being his concubines and such?” Dinja turned to the group, checking for any dissension at all.

“Totally!” Lizzie shouted with enthusiasm.

“Completely!” Melissa beamed.

“Try and stop me!” Felicia dared anyone.

“What she said!” Vanessa added, “What Mama says goes!”

“Alright, then. AI, please register these four as concubines of Daniel Thorpe,” Dinja requested again.

“Confirmed. Felicia Alvarez, Elizabeth Abramowitz, Vanessa O’Connell, and Melissa Morini are now concubines of Daniel Thorpe,” the AI recorded the new status of the four women who now surrounded Dan with wide grins on their faces.

“I believe that Corporal Ryan can announce the next prepack. Corporal, here’s your chance. You’ll be leading the next mission, as I recall, so this is an excellent test of your ability to handle this sort of thing. You need to be able to handle yourself on your own, while I take Private Medina with me as your replacement,” Dinja turned to the bulky young man next to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.