Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Several fajitas were still left, but already most of the "raza", as Felicia put it, or as Vanessa called it, "la familia," were very much stuffed. For this part, it was safe enough to include the children, of course, and most of them marveled at learning that they were part of this huge new tribe. Of course, this consisted of Heather's kids, the two Kumar girls, plus what turned out to be the son of Alistair and Pippa Stevens, one Clarence Stevens, who was all of three and already a tad Americanized. Heather turned out to be somewhat older than she let on, at 32, and her firstborn son Arthur was now 12. Of course, he was also an albino, so that was a bit rough in some ways, to put it mildly. One look at him, however, convinced Dan in particular that this was a future volunteer. There was just an intensity to the lad that spoke volumes ... he had grown up fast since his father's suicide.

"Don't worry, we can eat more fajitas, frijoles, and rice when we've burned up some more calories, guys. Now, with so many kids around, we have to think things through a bit more than expected. So, here's the deal. Each adult gets to spend a reasonable amount of time watching the little ones, while ... you know, and then gets relieved by another adult, of either sex, so as to be able to return to the action. This will be especially helpful to us men, as we aren't augmented yet, and a good breather will keep our dicks from dropping off," Dan told the group a note that he passed down to the grown-ups, rather than speaking it aloud where the tykes could hear it, "Sign if you agree."

Each adult was smart enough to consent, and Dan then sent a mass text, saying, "Okay, first adult to babysit is Namiko."

Namiko bowed and led the kids out of the main house and into the guest house, where she started reading from her favorite book, Treasure Island, to the youngsters. She figured that there would be long enough to gather their interest in it. She also tried not to think of what was going on at the main building.

It was Dan who proposed that, for practical reasons, the first action should be a gang-bang, as it would let the lucky woman get plenty of attention and give the men a chance to recuperate. He selected Heather as the "victim," not that she minded. Leroy was chosen first and directed by his sponsor, Farah, to start fucking Mrs. Lewis as roughly as she craved it, hoping to get her in the right frame of mind. While this happened, the rest of the women acted as fluffers, keeping the men nice and hard for their turn with Heather. It was important to properly see Heather in action with men, not just women, after all, see if she could cope with the loss of Chet well enough to service her future sponsor.

Luckily for everyone, Leroy did a damn good job of pounding Heather hard and deep with his cock, which convinced those watching that she was more than up to her new role, as was he. He was no Jehovah's Witness now, that much was clear, though "God" passed his lips more than once as he took Heather very well, as she bent over the coffee table and he pulled her hair. She was no grieving widow right then, and she showed that while not manic like Chet, she could very well get it on for the hell of it ... and enjoy the roll in the hay, too. Her pussy was warm and snug right then, much to Leroy's delight, as he reopened the channel for easier use.

Finally, of course, Heather screamed her climax loud enough for half the neighbors to hear her, and then Leroy shot out his load in her twat, making her cream as she was creamed, a thought that more than amused Dan and the others. Ayumi was especially tickled when Dan whispered that to her, right before sending Leroy on his way.

"Your turn to watch the kids, stud. You did very well, though. I'm impressed. Don't worry, you'll be relieved," Dan coughed, while Farah mouthed that he could expect a handsome reward for his co-operation.

Leroy grinned, zipped up his pants, and went to replace his wife as caretaker for now. His idea of keeping them busy was old episodes of Popeye the Sailor Man, his favorite cartoon. It worked, of course, as the kids were just as fascinated with the pipe-smoking, spinach-guzzling sailor as his generation had been. Even Arthur, precocious as he was, relaxed and enjoyed the silliness of the animation.

By the time that Namiko returned to Adult Central, Heather was getting it good and bareback from Banzai Bob, who was more than happy to give it his all and didn't seem to mind sloppy seconds whatsoever. Namiko was reminded of her ex-husband's studly qualities in a way that made her ache to have him again for old times' sake. She had forgotten what a dynamo her former husband was in the sack. She focused on fluffing, however, and tried to put it out of her mind for the moment. After all, she would get another chance in time, wouldn't she?

It wasn't much longer before poor Heather was now on the brink of her seventh orgasm, and she just kept taking it. Banzai Bob showed her no mercy at all, his furious pace met with hers, while her eyes grew larger with each stroke, or so it seemed to the voyeurs. At last, Mrs. Lewis came once more and Banzai Bob released his seed inside her, letting her feel the wonderful slickness and sliminess of yet more jizz dribbling down her thighs.

"Okay, Uncle Bob, time's up. No time for cuddling, I fear. Straight to the nursery for you," Ayumi informed her uncle.

"My pleasure ... all of it," Giichi, or Bob, as he was known, said as he bowed and put his pants back on, leaving for the ad hoc daycare that they all set up in the guest house.

"Who's next?" Dan smiled and pointed to Byron, who shrugged and went for it, dropping his pants to test-drive Heather at last.

If Heather was excited by getting fucked by two men after such a long period of celibacy, the third man was more than enough to rev her engines. Just the realization that she was pulling a train and now yet another man was taking her good and hard, going balls deep inside her, had Heather nearly out of mind with ecstasy by this point. Mrs. Lewis wasn't going to stop until she had enough and she wasn't nearly there yet. She wanted to, quite literally, milk this gang-bang for all she could take from it.

For Byron, what could be said? Heather was the classic soccer mom in his book, and he loved sticking it to one of those. She was a real MILF and quite adorable, in fact. If he could take a third concubine, she would be his next choice, though he'd share her, of course, and it would have to be with her consent. Truth be told, ever since losing his virginity to his next-door neighbor Trudy Rosenbaum when he was fifteen, Byron had been very fond of the "mommy" type of woman, though thankfully Pippa gave him an Aussie version of that to an extent.

A few more thrusts later, especially seeing how smooth Heather's buns were, and how much her tits moved as he pushed himself inside her, Byron Warfield emptied his balls into her snatch and zipped his pants without even being asked. He winked at Farah as he headed to the guest house, copping a feel of Pippa's tush, too, and happily doing his part to help the crew share the booty.

"How are you feeling now, Heather?" Ayumi asked her, curious, though she could guess.

"I'm in my own personal heaven. It's been a great fantasy that I've never lived, to just be taken by so many guys. I can feel their sloppy loads in me, dripping down my legs, and I have no desire to get up or clean myself yet. I just want to get fucked, hard, again ... and again ... and again," Heather confessed, as Dan himself now lined up to take his moment of glory and use her sweet slit for his own pleasure.

Dan had to admit to himself that, for a woman this rusty with wild, kinky sex, Heather was a veritable vixen just then. She was insatiable, in fact, much to his delight. She moved her hips just right, instinctively working her best to enhance and intensify the experience for both of them. While slick with so much cum inside her, Heather was still able to remember her Kegel exercises for a situation like this, which called for them. She came rather messily again from having a fourth cock inside her now, but then tightened up and squeezed the seed from Dan's cock and balls into her warm, wet, and willing twat.

"Okay, Ayumi, you're the boss until I come back. Just pick the next guy in the rotation to fuck Heather while I'm gone," Dan turned to his favorite co-sponsor, the fine young deputy, as he got dressed again and took over the supervision of the kids, letting Byron return.

The next lucky contestant was Rajiv, and he was more than ready for it, too. Granted, Heather was a bit sore by now, but she eagerly cooperated with her newest partner, craving more cock in spite of her soreness. She had been sex-starved for a long time until today, at least by her standards, though she hadn't fully realized until she showed up at work. Now she had gotten her first Japanese, African-American, and Indian dicks inside her, much to her delight, given the splendid diversity of her companions. She had to really work on her Kegels now, since so many loads inside her had left her very slippery and soaked, but she managed to use her walls and her hips effectively, making Mr. Kumar feel rather well-used indeed.

To make matters worse, Ayumi and the others were now loudly cheering her like an athlete or something, treating sex as a sort of spectator sport. They, in fact, admired Heather's skill as a bedfellow very much, and the way that she proved so extremely multi-orgasmic was enough to make any of their heads spin. It seemed that Dan nailed one of her top kinks and fantasies, namely gang-bangs and trains, plus the idea of so many billions of sperm loose inside her. When Rajiv came in her at last, Heather followed him up quickly as she realized just how much sperm she now had in her.

Only one thing left to do ... tag Alistair, because the Aussie was it. He was the final penetrator, and while Heather was now seriously sore, she didn't get up, protest, or resist in any way. On the contrary, as red and swollen as her cunt was, Heather moaned with every stroke as Mr. Stevens used her slit. Her hips moved frantically now, desperate to get her final load of jizz inside her, pushing more swimmers toward her eggs. She hadn't felt so sexy since that Christmas party when Felicia hit on her, and as a result she had practically dragged Chet into bed, especially once she realized that her husband had a quickie with her boss at the very same party. Desperately horny was the description back then, and it fit now as well.

"Good God, woman! I haven't seen a Sheila so fucking eager since Pippa wanted to make Clarence, which we did that time, as a matter of fact. You're going to be walking funny for a day or two, I suspect, after getting fucked by six men in a row like that. Just be sure to leave those fish in the pool, so they can swim to the finish line," Alistair teased Heather good-naturedly as he now put on his trousers and reported for child care duty.

"Oh, I intend to, believe me! That was the whole fun of it. So much seed in me. I feel so alive! And to think that I was gonna take my pill today. Well, screw that! Let the sperm do their job and knock me up! I want a baby from this gang-bang, and if not, I'll just have to go for a repeat performance!" Heather announced, kissing everyone there passionately on the lips ... with tongue, including a very astonished Dan, who returned in time to get one planted on him.

"Don't worry, Dan. Heather hasn't lost her mind. She was just exulting from the joy of possibly breeding by one or more of you. I think that we ladies need a nice, little Sapphic orgy, so how about it, girls? Heather, watch, but don't join in ... nothing against you, but I don't want to see any of that baby batter sucked out of you, which it would be. Why don't you suck Dan's cock for now as the rest of us women get it on?" Ayumi encouraged them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.