Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Alistair Stevens expressed some shock, to put it mildly, as did his wife, Pippa, a fine, buxom woman, though still very much in good shape in her own way. Did the one that they had nicknamed "Rod," who had turned out to be Mr. Byron Warfield of Augusta, Maine, really agree to both of them as his concubines? Would that even work or be practical, even in a co-sponsorship deal, since he was a man? Would he be up to sex with a bloke, either, let alone two or more of them? Well, it still beat being eaten by the Swarm, didn't it, but best to clarify.

"Wait a moment, mate. Did you just offer to take me as a concubine? Nice touch, and thank you, but maybe it would work better if you took the ladies and Farah claimed us gents," Alistair spoke up now.

"Well, that is a good idea, if you're up for it, Farah. In case we're not allowed to connect our pods that first night and decide that we wish a threesome each. You could have your way with them and get, how I put it, the royal treatment, while I could have a nice double-teaming of my own from the girls. Besides, I don't know, and perhaps Alistair is implying that this is not the case, if he is into men," Byron observed.

"Good points, honey, though I will expect it of him, too, so he'll get no help from that quarter. If women can eat pussy to please their sponsors, men can suck dick, gay, straight, or bi. Still, I must confess that you have an excellent point about the whole first night business. It likely will just be the three of us to a pod, not six of us. In that case, having two studs to service me all night long will go a long way toward helping my mood after what is likely to be a hectic day whenever we're picked up. Alistair, Leroy, fair warning ... you'll be expected to put up or shut up. That includes sucking cock and taking it up the ass, so if you want out of this deal, now's the time to tell me. And you can take it to the bank that I'll peg your sweet asses, too," Farah warned both of them.

"Same goes for you women ... Namiko and Pippa, both of you. Prepare to acquire the taste for pussy ... oh, that's right, Pippa already has," Byron smirked, triggering laughter.

"I must say that your new arrangement is a better one. Though in the end, we'll all be getting plenty of tail of both kinds, I think," Dan broke his silence.

"Yes, and for now, I expect Sakura to show her devotion to her father. Sakura, Uncle Bob ... both of you, let's see you fuck! Don't worry about sloppy seconds from Alistair, Uncle Bob. Just be glad that she's properly primed for you," Ayumi said as she breathed hard on his neck and cupped his buns, loving the feel of them on her hands, "By the way, I'm going to just love playing with this ass as much as I've wanted to for yours. You've always had the finest male ass I've ever seen. No offense, Dan. Your best assets are between your legs."

"None taken, babe. I like knowing that my sex life isn't behind me," Dan punned, making everyone crack up a bit there.

"In my culture, homosexual activity is no disgrace at all, so if I suck your cock one day, don't be so shocked, Master," Banzai Bob alerted Dan to that possibility for the future as he entered his own daughter, who put her legs on his shoulders to revel in the incestuous fun.

"Would you take it in the butt?" Ayumi asked him as she kept fondling his tush and kissing the back of his neck, giving him the chills.

"From you ... from Dan, from Leroy, from Byron, and yes, from Alistair, I would. Anyone that you indicate, Mistress. I am in your debt for life. Honor demands that I serve you all of my days. I will do anything that you ask of me, except hurt an innocent or something like that," Banzai Bob promised his niece/sponsor, who now began fingering his asshole as he slowly, but steadily stepped up the pace with his daughter ... who clearly enjoyed being taken by her father in her mother's presence.

"Don't worry, Dan, his ass will be hairless and clean when it comes time for you to fuck it, and he'll look much younger. I do hope that you find time for it, though. The idea of you pounding that butt of his is a serious turn-on. The greatest, however, will be another orgy like this. Everyone with everyone else. The thought of Uncle Bob and Sakura together while I ship out excites me as well. And the thought of Vanessa and Felicia doing mother-daughter action is a major wet dream. You two ladies really do eat each other out, huh, and have since she was thirteen?" Ayumi asked as she stroked Dan and still fingered her uncle's backdoor.

"Si, we do! Mama is muy delicioso. Want another demonstration? Come on, Mama! Bend over and spread your cheeks for my tongue! I want to rim you now!" Vanessa demanded, not waiting for an answer before dining on her mother's bottom.

"Oh, fuck me, please! Vanessa, baby, your mouth melts my ass as always! I'm soaked ... can someone please fuck me now!" Felicia begged for sex now, as Dan lined up and took his cock, hardening yet again, into action, slamming her snatch.

"Fuck, this is what he did to you earlier? Dan, whatever happens, please fuck me regularly! I'm hooked already, and you've only been in my pussy for how many minutes? Vanessa, just keep rimming me, baby! Please ... I need it! I need cock, pussy, tongue, and ass ... I need it all!" Felicia pleaded for Dan and Vanessa not to stop servicing her.

Melissa, meanwhile, seized Leroy and planted her twat on his large dick, while Namiko covered his face with kisses, whispering repeated apologies for withholding sex from him, and yes, cheating on him, too. She soon began licking his balls as he kept taking Melissa's cunt, which made it that much harder to fight off his release. She even licked his taint and ass, desperate to make amends for her past mistakes. She knew that she had been a rotten wife to both husbands and that had to change ... now.

While this happened, Alistair and Pippa got it on like bunnies, enjoying straight up, missionary position, marital sex between them, but a rather rigorous session of it, of course. It was a healthy reminder that this wouldn't be the end of them as a couple, just a new phase of their relationship, where they would serve others together. They were still in love, but this was the brave new world that they must face with only their love to bind them.

Farah, meanwhile, slid onto Byron's cock and leaned over, pulling Lizzie close for a taste of her tits as she rode him. Before anyone knew it, Lizzie was squatting over Byron while Farah licked her butt. Even so, the Persian nurse kept riding Byron, while he ate Lizzie and Farah ate her ass. Lizzie screamed from the double service, even as Farah began cursing due to Byron's dick while it plundered her twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.