Occult Justice - Cover

Occult Justice

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Firstly, apologies to all witches; I know that this tale has no bearing on your ways and practices, it is pure fantasy. Back in the 1600's the 'Witchfinder General' was responsible for the deaths of over 300 women, many totally innocent, others persecuted for their beliefs. A pledge for vengeance on all those descending from one Matthew Hopkins is confirmed by a coven, whose dark order is passed down the generations by its dominant female members; their quest to eliminate, relentless.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Analingus  

Arne awoke and grimaced as his bell-end pressed against the spikes in the unforgiving tamer; the sedative that Bathsheba had given him the night before was now wearing off, and his tender cock began to realise the full benefit of the spiteful trap as his ears detected the sounds of a commotion in his Mistress's garden. His eyes barely had time to open when he smelt the mixed fragrance of femininity blended with the scent of leather, and saw the ginger girl who had dominated him so eagerly slip the collar of a leash over his head. As she pulled it tight about his neck with a spiteful smile and lifted his head, he saw the black haired girl kneeling on the bed, and he sighed with relief as she released his cock from the tamer. Both girls were topless and wore jodhpurs and boots, their pert young breasts and tightly clad hips and legs bringing his freed cock to an immediate erection. Bathsheba stood and watched with a stern smile, her graceful body silhouetted in a black latex cat-suit, horsewhip in hand and the spurred boots she'd worn the day before, giving the promise of the cruel sport she'd have of him today.

'Show him the audience that awaits his presence Megan! He's slept long enough and will be delivered to them without delay.' The ginger girl took great pleasure in tugging Arne to the window, the lust for tormenting an older male so evident in the camel-toe which bulged through her skin tight jodhpurs, she now knew she'd have the exquisite pleasure of seeing him hang tomorrow, and her excitement at being allowed to lead the male out for his ritualistic showing was not lost on Arne even though he would not know his fate till the hour he died. His cock boned stiff at being commanded by the spiteful young girl who had caned the seed from him, Bathsheba smiling with pride as she witnessed the dominance expressed so naturally by the girl.

The black haired girl joined them and stroked the leashed male's arse with her cane as Arne uttered a muffled exclamation through the gag on seeing the garden. His cock poked erect in submissive awe as he viewed the multitude of women, many masked and in black, others dressed in equestrian gear to add flavour to the ceremony; all chatting as though at a garden tea party, but the stark pole ringed by a circular enclosure about which they stood so nonchalantly, betrayed the delighted fervour of the women as to the true purpose of the event. Megan fingered the damp slot in her jodhpurs as she savoured his trepidation.

'Oh yes, they've all come to see you whipped in confirmation of earning the shroud, you'll be ridden and trained by Mistress, shown to be the beast of burden you've become ... and tomorrow... ' Bathsheba drew a long breath, her cunt hot in the latex as she watched the ginger girl torment her condemned prize and delight in the cruel pleasure of her secret.

' ... tomorrow you'll be taken to Burntwood Hall, and will be displayed in the shroud, your life consumed into total and utter obedience to womanhood.' Her Mistress and the black haired girl smiled contentedly at the trickery of her words as Bathsheba jangled the harness Arne would be displayed in today. Arne's balls and anus tingled in pleasured submission as the leather harness with many loops and ringlets was strapped tight to his flesh, his cock dribbling pre-cum as a strap which ran through the cleft of his buttocks and under was tightened with a leather band which held his cock and balls low, displaying his masculinity and the pleasure of defeat it could not help but show. The strap was secured to the thick leather collar from which steel tethering loops jangled as a constant reminder of his absolute and enforced obedience to womanhood.

The rear strap which complemented the cris-cross of the harness held another delight; it broadened over his anus and was pierced with a slit and central hole. Bathsheba nodded to the black haired girl.

'You shall have the pleasure of tailing him my girl.' The women grinned with pleasure as Arne grunted through the gag, his cock pulsing, as she eagerly pulled the anal plug from his arsehole through the leather portal, and showed him the horse tailed plug which his Mistress handed to her. Arne winced in discomfort as the new ornate plug with its dangling tail of horse hair was pressed home by the girl, his anus stretching wide to accept the bulb, her cunt expressed so sweetly and creating a patch in her jodhpurs as she enjoyed his humiliation. Bathsheba's pleasure also rose as she nodded to the ginger girl.

'The head Megan. You shall finalise his dress and have the honour of completing his humiliation.' The spiteful girl undid his ball gag, allowing him to gape open mouthed for a few moments as the smiling Bathsheba showed him an open faced hood with donkey's ears, and a savage looking gag with a wooden bridle bit. He gasped as the soft white fingers with red nails forced the wooden roller into his mouth, her sneering pleasure so evident as his silence was enforced once more by her enthusiastic tight buckling of the bit. He felt the full submissive reverence he held for the young female who had caned the semen from him, as her sneer broadened on pulling the hood over his head, his eyes on her bulging camel-toe as she secured the hood about his neck. The leash was now rendered redundant as reins were looped through a couple of the rings in the collar and those either side of the bit. Megan stepped back and the three females laughed cruelly at the results of their efforts, Bathsheba taking his reins and leading him to a mirror to have him enjoy the shame of his own reflection. Her cunt swelled as she enjoyed taunting him while leading him to it.

'The bit is wooden so that you may bite hard on it when whipped, and as the beast you've become, I intend to whip you to the satisfaction of our audience ... look!' Arne now knew just how crushing his humiliation would be as he approached the mirror, the girls and his Mistress laughing and grinning as he viewed his reflection; the ears and tail removed any last vestiges of dignity he had, but his cock boned hard at being humiliated this way and horse-whipped by his Mistress before the crowd which awaited him. He now felt he was at the extreme point of his submission to Bathsheba, his anus clenching hard at the tailed plug as he was led slowly down the stairs on all fours, the stance ensuring he endured the lowly status of an animal; his mind teasing his own severely reduced ego as he thought on how he had been on entering the antiques shop, and where he was now, his own foolish desires taking him to a world which seemed a million miles from where he was just a few days before. Now, as he followed the whip wielding woman whose delectable body shimmered in black latex, and was edged toward further humiliation by two teenage girls who had dominated him so cruelly and thoroughly in their own right, his cock pulsed in anticipation of feeling that whip and the sublime shame of exposure to so many women.

Bathsheba ensured he was not to be disappointed; Megan grinned with curt pleasure as she handed the reins to her Mistress and taking the leash, stood opposite her black haired counterpart on either side of the French windows which led out to the garden, Bathsheba straddling Arne's body.

'Now you'll feel my spurs in earnest! They'll intensify the pleasure of your introduction no end; just remember that today is not only the confirmation of your earning the shroud, it confirms my absolute ownership of you, into a life of total slavery.' She sat on his back and let him take the full weight of her body, pulling the reins back to lift his head and grant him the maximum view of his own exposure, her cunt tingling in the tight latex as he struggled and felt the bite of her spurs on his thighs, the two girls smiling with satisfaction as the doors were pulled wide.

Arne's sense of submission was divine, as he was led out to face the laughter and applause of the women, the ginger girl striding in pompous authority at the fore, the leash going back to a male whose bewildered eyes could not escape the sheer enjoyment and total scorn shown by every woman there. Biting hard on the wooden bit, his donkey's ears gilding his worthless status and embarrassing him acutely, ridden by the triumphant Bathsheba to be justly whipped for his weakness. Arne's cock, jutting on display below him, confirmed his intense innermost pleasure in spite of his crushing exposure to the cruel feminine laughter, echoing that of his Mistress; her nipples poking hard through the black latex skin in supreme triumphal dominance as the tight latex teased her cunt while she she spurred the harnessed male on to know the whip.

All the women there knew that this was the penultimate humiliation he faced, many rubbing their cunts as the male who would hang for them tomorrow was displayed so justly as the animal ripe for slaughter. Arne's cock dribbled pre-cum as his eyes met those of Thelma Martin and Miriam Holt, whose cutting sneers as they viewed his ears and tail made him want to spend. The two stood unmasked among others who had chosen to wear them, all clad in tight jodhpurs which expressed the excitement of their mature cunts unashamedly as they enjoyed the rich pageant of the male's utter defeat. Arne caught the cruel laughter of one of the masked women with them, the sound seeming to stir something in his memory, but the thought quickly vanished as he winced in pain on Bathsheba applying her spurs to his bare flanks, making him falter under the oppression of her weight as he struggled to the enclosure.

Carol Finch watched with a satisfaction which eclipsed the heady sexual arousal of the other women, relishing the deserved spectacle that her ex-husband provided. Her cunt proudly displaying the measure of her excitement, aroused and bulging in her jodhpurs; the slot which had known the obedience of his tongue, wetting the crease of her camel-toe as she savoured the carnal atmosphere. Her smile expanded with pleasure on seeing Arne bit hard at the bit, increasing the delight of the women who viewed his pathetic situation, the donkey ears so fitting, the tail making his exposure so exquisite. She toyed with her own horse-whip as she indulged in the magnitude of his splendid humiliation; the ginger girl leading him with haughty dominance, his Mistress riding supreme as she spurred him to a whipping, the girl behind coaxing his tailed arse to it with her cane. Carol eyed his cock projecting hard with the excitement of his own lush humiliation; yes, he was truly a cur and fully deserved to hang. She was supremely content with the thought of revealing herself tomorrow, and serving him with his ultimate whipping before he hanged for her pleasure, and spent on the rope in the knowledge that it fulfilled her deepest desire. Thelma watched her smile, noting her abject pleasure, and her impatient toying with the whip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.