Occult Justice
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Firstly, apologies to all witches; I know that this tale has no bearing on your ways and practices, it is pure fantasy. Back in the 1600's the 'Witchfinder General' was responsible for the deaths of over 300 women, many totally innocent, others persecuted for their beliefs. A pledge for vengeance on all those descending from one Matthew Hopkins is confirmed by a coven, whose dark order is passed down the generations by its dominant female members; their quest to eliminate, relentless.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Analingus  

Bathsheba gave a sneer of satisfaction on seeing how her young charges had indulged Arne's weakness most satisfactorily, their looks of disappointment on seeing her return, magnified by his distressed look of relief as she entered to the sound of the cane. He was being paraded on all fours while led in a circle to sniff at each nubile cunt and then receive the spite of the owners cane, Bathsheba could see from his red eyes that he had been reduced to tears on several occasions by the girls; a most satisfactory outcome, and she was pleased to see the ginger girl leading him proudly to each punishment, she dominated so naturally and would be rewarded with many males by the coven in years to come.

'Megan, Bring him to me. I want to witness his misery.' The girls sighed as they let their canes hang; each had received pleasing orgasms at the service of his tongue, but the carnal delight on being left in control of the male had left them insatiable, they had not wanted the session to ever end. They could not know the significance of the submissive they had thoroughly disciplined, and several of the elder ones would be rewarded in attending his hanging, not least the ginger Megan. Arne had been reduced supremely by their youthful spite, and the discipline had been reciprocal; that spite reinforced in each girl as they watched him spend in defeat under whip and cane. He quivered like the whipped dog he was as he was brought to the feet of the superb Bathsheba. Megan once again showed initiative in her natural prowess and appetite for domination.

'Kiss your Mistress's feet!' She sneered as she cut his flesh with a cursory swipe of the cane, though the stroke was not required; Arne was in total submission to the spiteful redhead, and the look of pleasure in her eyes as she had him spend under her cane would remain with him till he hanged. He had been owned by girls he would not normally have given a second glance, and she had shown him that all females were to be granted immediate respect; his balls and anus tingled as he gratefully showed Bathsheba the evidence of her control over him, kissing her feet on command. Bathsheba's pride in the girls swelled as he kissed her feet while they watched him worship her in abject humility. Her eyes returned to Megan's.

'Did he spend satisfactorily under your charge Megan? I can see he has learned to obey the superiority of our feminine order, even at the youngest level.' Megan smiled cruelly and played her cane over the fresh weals that had taught him that lesson, she longing to thrash him again.

'Oh he came at our demand under the cane most willingly Mistress, I had the pleasure of whipping the first spend from him, and his surrender was plentiful; the feeling of power was exquisite as he messed while I cut him.' Bathsheba laughed softly at the girl's honest enjoyment of dominance, and took the leash from her.

'Well done. I'll see that you and the other girl's are mentioned to the coven elders, especially those who made him come.' Megan returned to stand with the other girls as Bathsheba tugged his leash.

'You'll kiss the feet of each girl now, and thank them for your education.' Arne's cock stiffened again, despite the rigours of its use that day as he began to duly kiss the feet of each girl and suffered the humiliation of thanking them, Bathsheba grinned and tugged his leash as he approached Megan's.

'You'll lick her arse while I watch before thanking her; she made you come, and I'll see you show her and any others who bore the cane at your surrender know your worship too; all the girls present have shown you the way, but they'll all learn that favour is shown to those who mark their supremacy.' Megan sneered and turned, spreading her delicious milky white cheeks and showing Arne the inviting brown pucker of a girl who had truly owned him. Bathsheba's cunt tingled as she witnessed his cock bone in reverence to youthful spite.

'Sniff and lick! We'll all see the worship that's due, I'll tell you when your respect is sufficient.' All but two other girls looked on enviously as Arne pressed his nose close and sniffed hard at the musty tang of the ginger girl's arsehole, then lovingly slipped his tongue deep into the tight warmth, his balls and anus tingling as all witnessed the sweet ritualistic humiliation commanded by his Mistress; Megan had made him come and he yearned to spurt again as she stood proud in her triumph over him, her taut white thighs moving as she enjoyed the lavish worship of his tongue while all watched her dominant ego massaged to a new level. Bathsheba flicked his dribbling erect cock with a cane as his eyes looked with a yearning up the crack of Megan's cheeks to her red hair and curt smile as she craned he soft white neck to witness his worship; she too would remember the look in his eyes and masturbate hard later.

Arne offered his thanks in cringing honesty when Bathsheba deemed his tongue had earned the right, and he continued on till reaching the girl with the black hair; she turned and earned the admiration of the rest as his tongue granted her the pleasure offered at making him spend. Megan had shown the girl her place in the pecking order, but her spirit and determination had earned the second tribute from the dominated cock, and she was noted by Bathsheba. The third girl to turn and offer her hot and sticky anus was the soft blonde one; her pretty petit appearance belied the spite within her, and her enjoyment at caning him inspired a submissive excitement which resulted in the release of his seed in utter defeat.

The girls giggled as they jostled for a place in the shower next door before dressing, while the three girls who had shown their prowess received the plaudits they deserved from their Mistress. Bathsheba had Arne face the three, then pointed her cane to the gag on the bed.

'You'll leave him as you found him; fetch his gag Megan, you shall have the honour.' Arne's cock pulsed with perverse carnal delight as the bitchy ginger girl showed her pleasure at stuffing the ball in his mouth and buckling the strap tight, ensuring the obedience of his silence. She looked eagerly at Bathsheba.

'Will I see him again ... and whip him further? It was such a pleasure whipping an older man, I'm used to making boys cry and having him do the same was wonderful.' Bathsheba grinned as her cunt swelled on thinking of the girl's next opportunity.

'Oh yes, you'll see him again in a few days time. You'll whip him just the once more, but I promise you, it will bring you a pleasure like never before.'

Arne was bound and his weals creamed by Bathsheba as he lay on the bed, and her strangely caring and pampering of him made him feel uneasy as she then spoon fed him.

''There, you eat up and keep nice and strong, then you'll have a nice sleep. You've known the rigours of youth today, and tomorrow I'm taking you to visit a nice mature lady who's very eager to sample your submission. She's a very important lady in our order, and you'll be on your best behaviour ... she will see to that.' She saw the concern in his eyes and guessed that he longed to be shown his place by her hand once more; his cock showing it's appreciation of her whenever she was present.

'Don't worry, you'll sniff my cunt again before you sleep, and I intend to have my own personal pleasure of you again very shortly, but denial is a delicious torture is it not? You're so fortunate, being taught the full extent of your desire by so many women, and you do want to earn the white shroud don't you?' He was about to mouth his confirmation when she left the bed and took something from a drawer. His cock boned as she grinned and showed him a leather bound tube with straps.

'This is a denial sheath; I'll never get a cage on you while you're so constantly excited, you can erect in this ... till you hit the 'tamer' at the top.' She grinned wickedly as she held against his boning cock to get the measure of it, unscrewing several lower sections and laughing as she did.

'It seems your cock is smaller than its prior tenants, I've not removed so many sections before.' He whimpered as she pulled the tube from the leather sheath and unscrewed the domed cap, grinning with sadistic pleasure as she showed him the three metallic spikes inside it.

'No ... Please Mistress Bathsheba.' She pouted a feigned frown, then sneered sternly at him.

'Oh you'll wear it, and we'll have no protests.' He pleased her by showing just a little resistance as she gagged him, muffling his protests as she buckled it nice and tight; it excited her to see his genuine fear at this new toy. As she slipped the tube back into the leather sheath, she was also pleased to see that the fear had softened his cock a little; she would soon have him hard and knowing the benefit of the spikes, and her cunt tingled as she slipped the tube over his cock and looped the harness round his balls, seeing his eyes close as his bell-end went up to be teased by the spikes. He tried hard not let his submissive excitement be transmitted to his cock, as she pulled the rear strap up the crack of his arse and fed one under his bound body at the waist, the other over the top and tying the three at his back. He used all his will power to in trying to contain his thoughts as he lay bound and gagged with cock in harness, but Bathsheba would have him know the price of his submissive nature.

He closed his eyes again as the spikes themselves threatened to draw his cock to their bite, while Bathsheba stood with a smile, undid her skirt, and slipped out of her panties.

'You'll sniff my cunt again now, it's so moist thinking about your pain, and you will know pain.' She pushed him onto his back and straddled his face, and though he kept his eyes closed he knew it was hopeless; the scent of her cunt had him immediately under her control, its delicious whiff demanding the salute of a full boning erection. Bathsheba's cunt buzzed with sadistic pleasure as she watched the sheath lift slightly and felt his body tense and writhe, his muffled cry from beneath her cunt, making her clitoris bud as she rubbed it on his nose and chin. Arne's pain was acute as his cock expanded in the tube, pushing his bell-end up to accept the three spikes, the eye of his cock now poking within an unforgiving triangle of three vicious needles. Bathsheba gasped with pleasure as she rode his face and enjoyed his torment.

'Ooohhh yesss!!! ... it's amazing how painful just an extra couple of millimetres can be ... Ooooohhh!! ... Know pain! Know you'll not come ... Oh! ... you'll keep your cream for tomorrow, feel how your cock is tamed! ... Ohhhh!!!!!'

Arne knew a fresh and deeply masochistic pleasure as his eyes wept with the pain of the spikes, and was tortured to equal level by the sadistic words of his Mistress as she rode his face to erotic fulfilment. She panted and sighed as she rested, watching his bound body continue to writhe as his captured cock initiated its own torture. She slipped her cunt from his face and stripped off while his pain slowly subsided on his erection dwindling, the pressure easing and allowing his bell-end to retreat from the full punishment of the spikes. She got into the bed and threw the covers over the two of them, caressing his chest as it heaved in the aftermath of his ordeal.

'See what a pleasure it is to wear the tamer? You'll be so glad of it when Madam Miriam Holt shows you your place tomorrow, she's so keen to have you worship her and she'll have you spend till your balls can offer no more. You'll sleep now, and the tamer will keep you from giving up your seed to the sheets as you dream of today's pleasures.' Arne sniffed at her soft perfume, his bell-end constantly bulging and retreating from the cruel spikes, his mind drifting from the ginger girl, his Mistress, and the stern woman who would dominate him tomorrow. His eyes blinked at the white shroud which hung like a ghost in the dim light, before closing as he drifted off to sleep.

Arne was awoken at dawn by the crisp rays of light playing on Bathsheba's figure clad, already cloaked in a black dress. She was leaning over him and holding something in her fingers. He jumped as she clasped his cock and smeared cream over his tortured bell-end.

'There, as good as new, and your balls ready to give themselves up now they've had the chance to recover. I dare say Miriam will give you a little something to keep you nice and stiff, though you seem keen enough as it is.' She smiled as she stroked his cock, working the cream up and down the length of his stiffening member.

'See how your cock appreciates its freedom now the tamer has been removed, I believe it's grown an inch on seeing daylight again.' She smiled with satisfaction as she edged him toward orgasm, watching his body tense and flex as he sought the relief that her elegant and controlling hand offered, then ceased abruptly as the first milky droplets oozed from his bell-end; his cock stood hard and pulsed as she sneered with delight at the teasing denial.

'Don't worry, you'll come for me again soon enough, I have a favourite horsewhip which you've yet to meet, but you'll save your seed for Miriam this morning; you'll be shown just how insignificant you are as a mere male, and she'll help ensure you are reduced sufficiently on your journey to earning the right to wear the shroud before the coven.' Arne showed her just how reduced he already was by going meekly with her, led leashed and naked to her car, his total obedience pleased her as she opened the boot with a curt smile.

'Can't risk you being seen like this, in you get.' He duly obeyed without question, now anxious to please and show her his willingness at being her pet, clambering into the tight compartment in the cold half light and assuming a foetal position on the blanket within. Bathsheba's sense of satisfaction grew as she stroked his body and lifted the blanket over it; he was her prize and it gave her a tremendous thrill that he could be toyed with so easily, not knowing the reward for his submission was an appointment with the gallows when she and other women of the coven had satisfied their dominant lust at his expense. She clicked the boot shut.

Arne blinked at the misty daylight and Bathsheba's smiling face as he stumbled from his confinement, feeling the full extent of his naked exposure as he was walked from the car through a tree lined path to a detached cottage every bit as archaic as Bathsheba's though a little more sinister; sat in the privacy of the lee of a small hill, it suited its matriarchal practitioner of the occult perfectly. Arne's cock began to rise in the crisp air when his eyes focused on the figure that stood in the large wooden porch which shrouded the front door. Miriam Holt gave her male visitor a stern look of contempt which had his anus tingling in immediate submission. The plump yet shapely mature woman was dressed in a simple black gown, tied at the middle and accentuating the globes of her breasts and gentle bulge of her feminine belly, full length and reaching down to the feet of her sharply heeled boots which added height to her imposing and confident figure. The long cane under her arm twitched as her finely aged breasts heaved on seeing the prospect of her enjoyment approach, Arne's naked balls joining his anus in its tingling as he noted her nipples swell below the fabric of the gown, and the softly lined face break into a sneer to express her excitement.

'So this is the male who spoiled the silk? Thank you for bringing him Sheba, I'll soon determine if he's worthy of wearing the shroud at one of our little ceremonies; I take it he still wishes to wear it, he certainly showed his desire on the silk.'

'Oh he's very keen to be displayed at Burntwood, he's yet to meet Thelma of course; she'll also have to give her approval to allow him into her hall.' Bathsheba passed her the leash and Arne swallowed hard as he saw the way the mature woman gripped it tight, wringing her hand about it to claim him.

'Oh, I took the liberty of inviting Thelma here today; she'll be here at ten, giving me plenty of time to show him what happens to males who spoil silk before she does the same. I've been 'amusing' myself since midnight in preparation for his visit, and with Thelma coming, we'll know if he's worthy of the shroud after today.' Bathsheba grinned and was now keen to show her just how well Arne had been trained. She looked at him and lifted her nose arrogantly.

'Well? You know what to do when in the presence of any woman.' Miriam's clitoris swelled as the male she would dominate in preparation for his hanging, dropped to his knees and kissed her feet in natural submission to her superiority. In just a couple of days of rigorous domination, his submissive tendencies had been brought to the fore, and he was now immersed in the role of worship for which he would pay dearly. Miriam's cunt throbbed as she pulled his head up by the leash and witnessed the erection which showed his yearning to know the cane she carried. Her spite rose as she felt the tension of the leash, mimicking the noose he'd soon wear, and her cunt would wait no longer.

'He's mine ... and Thelma's, till two this afternoon. I'm sure we'll be ready to discuss the ceremony by then; he'll beg to wear the shroud before the three of us, and we'll see if he's earned it.' Bathsheba watched as Miriam led him into her lair on all fours and closed the door, before driving back with her mind on consoling herself with a generously sized vibrator.

Arne's sense of foreboding increased the excitement of his submission as he was led through the ornately furnished house, his eyes trained on the broad arse which moved delectably in the gown before him, the years had merely refined the superior woman and her haste to dominate him was as eager as any of the youthful girls who had vented their spite on him the day before. She smiled cruelly as she she opened a door below an oaken stairway and he was taken down to a plushly appointed cellar which went the length of the house, the exposed wooden beams and supports adorned with shackles and chains from which her prey could be displayed and tested to satisfaction. The morning light played through small rectangular windows at eye level from either end, illuminating leather sofas from which an audience could be sat in comfort to view the discipline payed out on a padded bench and stocks which were placed centrally. Miriam let his leash drop and moved to a pentacle which adorned the side wall, lighting candles on either side of it and bowing in reverence to it before returning to stand over him.

'Many men have known the pleasure of my dominance here, most willingly, some having to be taught their correct position below all women. You are a cur however, and my pleasure will be in reinforcing your submission most rigorously, you'll pay dearly for your weakness.' She smiled down on him as she undid the belt of her gown and let it drop to the floor, watching his cock bob as he viewed the elegant curves of her mature body; the lush descent of the arc of her full breasts which sagged just a little, complemented by her broad hips and ample thighs between which her aroused cunt awaited the satisfaction she would demand. Her mind was at the peak of its dominant arousal as she thought of the justice which she considered would be so justly served upon the male who cowered before her, his obvious excitement at being punished for what he believed to simply be his earnest submission to all females, adding that extra spice to her dominant fervour. She would savour each cut of the cane knowing he fully deserved it, and her cunt tingled incessantly as she thought on to the delicious point of cruel realisation he would know when shown the noose.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.