Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I didn’t get a lot of sleep that night and was totally exhausted. The dildos worked on my cunt, ass and mouth all night long. The one in my cunt would pull almost all the way out while the one in my ass would go all the way in. The one in my throat just kept a steady fucking motion. I had learned how to breathe through my nose, but it was a shallow breath. I would doze off and then wake right back up because I either choked or I started cumming.

I had no idea what time it was because it was dark inside my cage. Once the blanket had been put over the cage sometime yesterday, everything was dark. So I had no clue as to what time it was or if it had turned to daylight again. But I wasn’t cold. The blanket kept the chill off me and those dildos kept me worked up.

Suddenly all the dildos stopped and started out of my holes. Maybe this was the end of everything. I heard the dildo pop out of my cunt and then my ass. I felt so empty down there. Then the one in my throat was moving out too. Soon, I was empty. I couldn’t get my mouth closed all the way. It felt like it was in a circle and I couldn’t get my lips together. I think my ass and cunt were the same as my mouth. I was ruined. I would never be able to satisfy a normal man again. Hell, even some of those with bigger cocks would have a hard time feeling my walls.

Once the dildos had been removed, the blanket was pulled off the cage and it was daylight. I felt the cool air on my naked body and I think it was worse because I was sweating all night from being so excited. I tried to focus on what was happening around me, but my eyes had not adjusted to the light yet. I heard the lock being removed from my cage and then felt hands on my ass and around my cunt.

Beth was saying, “I think she is ready now. Her fuck holes are so stretched out and big, she could probably take a watermelon inside. But that’s the way they want her. It’s time to get the whore cleaned up so she’ll be ready for her ride to the ranch.”

Then I heard Ron say, “Yea, this weekend will be lots of fun. I have never seen any shows like she will be doing and I’m really excited about it all. They will be here soon to get the cunt, so yes we need to have her ready.”

I was told to back out of my cage so I could piss, shit and shower and knew I would be doing it all outside without being told. I backed out and tried to stand, but my legs wouldn’t work right. I couldn’t get up.

Beth said, “That’s cute. Don’t bother getting up just yet whore. Just crawl out to your toilet and get your pissing and shitting done. Then you can come in to get a warm shower today. I think you deserve one after what you have done for us.”

I was excited to be able to get a warm shower, so crawled out into the snow to piss and shit. I squatted and shit right away. It just kind of fell out of my ass with little effort when I pissed. I did what I had to do and wiped my ass with my finger and that’s when I felt how wide open I was. I had one great big asshole now. I fear I’ll have to wear diapers for the rest of my life because I will never be able to hold my shit in. Once I wiped, I licked my fingers and wiped again. After getting my ass clean, I went to my cunt to do the same. That hole was as big as my ass. I don’t know how I’ll ever feel any cock inside me from now on.

Once I was finished, I crawled back to the porch and was able to stand up on shaky legs. But I was standing. Beth said, “OK my cunt, go into the bathroom and eat your breakfast. It is in the toilet. Then drink before you get your shower. Make sure everything is gone from the toilet. No hands, just your mouth.”

I feared the worse. I had thought someone had shit in the toilet and I was going to have to eat it. But I wanted my warm shower so would do what was needed. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the toilet. I was so relieved to see 3 hardboiled eggs floating around in the water. I got down in front of the toilet and dipped my head into the bowl. It was so hard to catch those eggs, but I managed to get the first one in my mouth. I raised up some and chewed it up. I guess it is good to have the protein before I had to do anything else.

I finally got all the eggs out of the toilet and into my belly, then I took 5 big gulps of toilet water. I hated that, but had to do it. I figure it is half way clean. But I was about to get my shower. A nice warm or hot shower and it was inside. I didn’t have to stand outside freezing putting cold water on me.

I finished my drinking and turned the hot water on. I wanted to get squeaky clean and the only way to do it would be to get the water hot. I let it run and then turned a little cold on with it so I didn’t burn my skin. I don’t know why I worried about it because most of the time it is freezing cold.

I took a nice long hot shower, washed my hair and was really enjoying it. I washed my cunt and it was still wide open. I didn’t know if it or my ass would ever close back up, but if they keep making me take all that big cock inside me it would never happen. My mouth finally started working properly and at least I could close it. But I think my throat was ruined. It felt like a big tube now.

The water started turning cold, so I had to shut it off and get out. I stepped out and Beth handed me a towel to dry off with. She said, “Get nice and dry then come into my bedroom so I can do your hair and makeup.”

I didn’t like her saying it was her bedroom, because it was mine. Well it was mine until everyone started blackmailing me. I have lost everything. I have no house, no clothes, no car and the only life I have is what they want for me. Now I have to go to some ranch and find out what guy has a 2 foot cock. That part will be interesting. I know I can take it because I have had 2 feet of fake cock in all my holes.

I dried off and felt so much better. I went into the bedroom and she had me sit at the makeup table. She went to work on my hair, brushing it, and doing whatever she wanted to. When she was done, I looked beautiful. Then she started on my makeup and she was doing a great job with my face. She really made me look great. Next she put lotion all over my body and massaged it in. She made sure that my cunt was clean and that the brand was healing fast. She traced the words, owned cunt, with her finger and then she giggled.

She said, “I just love that brand. It is so much better than a tattoo. I am going to have fun giving you the next one, but haven’t decided where to put it yet. Maybe on your tits or your ass. And those hooks you have in place of nipples are perfect. I can hang all kinds of things there. Now, it is time to finish up for your ride to the ranch.”

I waited for her to give me some clothes, but that was not what she had in mind. First she took the flogger plug and it went into my ass. I had a hard time squeezing my ass tight enough to hold it in. When she saw that I was holding the flogger in my ass she got some bells out and hung them to my nipple hooks. They were not super big, but big enough that they made noises when I moved. Then she just walked away. I sat and waited for her to come back.

It seemed like it was forever but she did finally return and Ron was with her. She said, “OK whore, time to go for a ride. You will love this part and when we get to the ranch, you will get your two foot real cocks. Let’s go.”

I almost asked for some clothes, but the look she gave me told me not to say anything and just go with her. She took me outside in the cold and snow and led me to my car. What I saw was very shocking. I almost ran away, but knew they would catch me.

Ron said, “OK sis, let’s get you set up in your chair.”

On the front of my car, someone had placed this gadget which I guess was a chair. It wasn’t much of one either. And I saw in the very front some poles sticking up from both fenders in the front. They also had a ladder in front of the car.

Beth said, “Step up there cunt. We have to secure you and then we can go.”

I got up on the ladder and then climbed up on the car. I turned and sat in the seat and it was made of metal and was so cold on my naked ass. Then they went to work. They tied my hands to the arms of the chair and put a belt around my waist to hold me in. Then they each took a leg and spread me wide open so my bare cunt was totally exposed. Next they put a blind fold over my eyes and some ear plugs in me. I could not see or hear anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.