Humiliating Holly
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

We got to my house and once again Jeni parked on the street, making me walk to the house in the cold snow. I know my next door neighbor saw me as he waved to me. I waved back and Jeni said, “Go ask him if he would like a blow job whore.”

So, I walked across the street to him and said, “Hi, can I suck your cock today?”

Then I noticed he already had it out of his pants. He said, “Yea, go ahead. My wife isn’t home yet, so a nice blow would be good.”

I dropped to my knees in the snow and took his hard cock in my mouth and began sucking it. I wanted to get him to cum fast so I could get out of the cold weather. My body had already been cold and now was even colder with me kneeling in the snow. But I had to do as Mistress Jeni said. So there I was out in the open, on my knees in the snow sucking my neighbors cock in front of his house so any of my neighbors who happened to be looking could see me sucking him off. I just hoped his wife didn’t show up while I had his cock in my mouth. But somehow my cunt gave me a jolt of excitement at the possibility of being exposed or caught.

I sucked my neighbor’s cock with all of the expertise I had learned and made him cum quickly, then swallowed it all. Once done, I had to thank him for letting me suck him and swallow his hot gooey cum. Then I was allowed to walk back to my house and go inside where it was a lot warmer. I was about to freeze, but no one gave a shit about me. They didn’t care if I froze, as long as they had me to play with.

Once inside, Beth was there waiting and she said, “Whore, get my house cleaned up and change the sheets on my bed. We have had sex in it all day and the sheets are nasty. You have one hour to get everything done. I am going out and when I return, this place had better be spotless. Oh, and the toilet gets cleaned with your tongue.”

Then she left. I was alone because Jeni and Kim went with her. I have no idea where Ron was. I got busy cleaning things up. I pulled the nasty sheets off the bed and got them in the washer. Then got new ones out and remade the bed that used to be mine. Now all I have is a cage to sleep in. Once the bed was made, I set about cleaning the kitchen and then I had to do the bathroom. They had all left it a mess and I noticed cum spots on the rim of the toilet. Beth had told me to clean it with my tongue and I knew there was a camera or two in every room, so once I had the rest of the bathroom clean, I got on my hands and knees and started licking the toilet.

I think they all made sure to piss everyplace but inside the toilet. I found pee spots and even some shit on the rim and even on the seat. But I had to make sure it was clean before they returned. I licked it all up and almost puked because it was so nasty. I had just finished licking it all clean, inside and out when they got back.

Beth stuck her head in and said, “Rinse your mouth out since you are there and then drink 5 mouthfuls of the toilet water before you flush it.”

I hated her more than ever and hopefully someday I can get back at her and everyone else for doing this to me. No one should have to drink nasty water out of the toilet, but I did what she said.

I rinsed and spit back into the bowl and thought I could taste some piss in it, but wasn’t sure because my mouth was so nasty already. Once I rinsed I took the five big gulps and swallowed each one. At least I won’t get dehydrated.

Once done I left the bathroom and found Beth waiting in the living room. There was some kind of odd looking machine in the middle of the room. It looked like it had some kind of motor with an electric cord on it. The other end looked like it had a big dildo and everything in between looked really bad for me.

Beth said, “Hands and knees in front of the dildo.”

I did what she said and then she said, “This is called a fucking machine. I am able to change the dildos on it and make them any size I want. There is also room to put 2 dildos on the end, and will be doing that before we start. You will get fucked all night long with this thing, so I can be sure your nasty cunt and ass opens up enough for the boys at the ranch. It won’t put the whole dildo in your cunt or ass all at one time, but by morning you will have 2 feet of cock fucking you in both holes. Are you ready for some hot fucking bitch?”

I said, “Yes Mistress, but please don’t hurt me.”

“Very good cunt, now go to your cage and get in it. I’ll bring your fucker so you can start. And in case you are wondering, the dildos on the end of the stick will grow as the night goes on, so you will get the full 2 feet in your cunt and ass. And they not only get longer, they get fatter. Tomorrow you will not work. You will stay here and get fucked all day and we will be getting the 2 feet down your throat. Then you will be going to the ranch for the real cocks.” I was told.

I crawled into the bedroom and entered the cage. I knew how she wanted me, so just crawled in and opened my legs as far as I could. Then I waited for her to come in. I saw her enter the room and get behind me. She closed the door and locked it, then opened another little door so she could put the dildos in me.

Just before she started putting the dildos in my ass and cunt, Ron came in and said, “You know Beth, she will probably be making noises all night and that would interrupt us. I think we need to move her someplace else so we don’t have to listen to the whore moaning and groaning. Maybe out in the kitchen.”

“You know you are right. Why should we lose sleep because a whore can’t keep quiet?” Beth replied.

She reached down, unlocked the cage door and said, “Get out cunt and get your cage. Then follow me.”

I crawled back out of the dog cage and then took hold of the top. I had to drag it behind me but I managed to walk behind her out to the kitchen. She made me place it in the far corner by the back door. I saw she had a big grin on her face and when she looked at Ron, I was worried.

She said, “Wonder if she could survive the night outside. It is pretty cold out there. We wouldn’t hear a thing if she was outside. But she might freeze, so guess this is better.”

Ron just laughed and said, “Yea she would probably die and the others would be pissed at us if we let that happen. So, we will wait till it warms up more before doing that.”

I was told to get back in my cage and the door was locked again. Then Beth arranged the dildos at my holes and put them inside me. They didn’t go in very far at all. Just the very tips of both of them. Then she threw a blanket over the cage and everything became dark. The next thing I heard was the motor of the fucking machine start and the dildos started moving.

I could not see anything and there were no other noises. I guess they must have left to go to bed while I was starting to get fucked in my cunt and ass. I felt the movement inside me and knew it was going to be a long night. One dildo would go into my cunt some and then pull back out. When it was going out, the one in my ass would go in. One in, one out. Then the other in and the first one out.

All I could do was stay on my hands and knees and let the fuck machine abuse me. They had said by morning I would have 2 feet of fake cock in both my lower holes and tomorrow I would get the same down my throat. I was a little excited because I would soon find out who had 2 feet of real cock to fuck me.

I had to get some sleep because I was so tired, but with those things fucking me, it was impossible. Both those dildos were really working on me now. I know they were going in deeper with each thrust and I felt them getting wider and wider. My cunt and ass would never be the same again whenever they let me out, but I won’t be at work and they might just let this thing fuck me all day and will add my throat to it.

I would doze off during the night, but when I did, the dildos would hit me hard and go much deeper. I felt the one in my cunt tap at my cervix and soon it went through the little hole into my womb. The one in my ass was deep inside my bowels now and stretching my poor little hole way out of proportion. I would have to wear diapers so my shit didn’t fall out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.