Humiliating Holly
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I walked out into the snow barefoot and naked. Kim followed me and I could hear her giggling. I know she thought this was funny, but she wasn’t the one naked. She had all her clothes on and a heavy coat. I just walked to the shop to get what was needed.

Once I was at the shop, the line was pretty big and I had to wait outside for a little while in order to get into the warm building. Everyone was looking at me and I saw them pointing and laughing at me. Kim stood behind me all the time. I knew she would protect me if something went wrong, but she would also humiliate me a lot.

I finally was able to go inside to get the donuts. Kim stood back and watched me as I approached the counter. No one had said anything about me being naked with the flogger pug hanging out of my ass and the end of a dildo in my mouth, holding it wide open.

The guy at the counter said, “How can I help you?”

I guess he didn’t even see me as being naked. So I just pointed to my tit that had the order on it. He then noticed I had no clothes on and laughed. He took the order from my tit and went to get it together. I just stood waiting while everyone had a good look at the naked lawyer.

He came back with the order and set it on the counter and told me the cost. I pointed at my other tit to the purse and he took it off to get the money out, but he also held my tit in his hand as he did. Once he got the money and put the change back in he hung it back on my nipple hook, playing with my tit again.

Kim said, “Come on whore. Damn can’t take you any place without you wanting your tits played with. I bet if your cunt wasn’t so full of cock you would want him to play with it too.”

I picked up the order and followed Kim out the door. I was back in the cold again, walking barefoot in the snow. It is a wonder I don’t get sick from all the exposure I have been getting. But so far I stayed healthy.

We went back to the office and everyone had a good time eating donuts and drinking coffee. That is everyone but me. I still had that big fake cock down my throat and they would not allow me to remove it.

Once the donuts were gone, my new client or Master said, “OK, I have seen that this cunt can follow orders, but I want to fuck her in one of her holes. Jeni, which one do you want me to have?”

Jeni said, “It doesn’t really matter, but I think we can take the dildo out of her mouth and she can suck your cock. And if her newest mistress wants she will eat your pussy. She is really good at that.”

The master said, “That sounds great. Get her ready so I can fuck her throat. I love working with you guys and especially with my new lawyer. And later, after you get her so she can take 2 feet of cock, I’ll take her to the ranch to have some fun.”

“Before you put your cock in her mouth, she has to clean her flogger plug. That way we can whip her ass while she sucks you. And I think we can rotate some dildos around for the afternoon. But I am going to leave her mouth empty because everyone else here wants her to suck them or lick their pussy.” Jeni said.

Then she took hold of the big cock in my mouth and started pulling it out. It was 18 inches long and quite thick, so it took some time to pull it all the way out of my throat. I have no idea how I was going to take 2 feet inside my mouth and throat, but everyone says it was going to happen. I liked the fact that I at least wouldn’t have it down my throat all afternoon. Sure I’d have to take all the cocks from the male staff in the building that wanted me to suck them off, and my tongue in the pussies of the women too.

She finally got it all out and when she pulled it past my lips it popped out. I had a hard time closing my mouth because I had to keep it open for so long. I guess that is another thing they are trying to do. Make me keep my mouth open so I would be available at all times.

Once she had it out, she set it aside and said, “Now bitch, bend over so I can get that thing out of your ass. I am sure it is pretty shitty by now, so you will have to clean it before I hold it to whip you.”

I got excited when she mentioned I would be whipped and I felt my cunt grab the big dildo more. I have no idea why it excites me to feel pain, but it does. I never thought I would enjoy all of this stuff that they subjected me to. Even watching it on the computer got me excited but I never meant to be a part of any of it. Then I got caught and I am now living what I used to fantasize about.

Once she pulled that thing out of my ass she said, “Damn whore, you stink. This thing is really nasty and I can’t whip that naked ass until it is clean. Open up cunt.”

I opened my mouth and saw the plug just before she shoved into my open hole. It had a lot of shit on it and I was going to have to make sure it was really clean so she could whip me while I sucked the master’s cock. Once it was in my mouth, I closed my lips around it and used my tongue to try to clean it. I took the end and turned it around and then pulled it out some so my lips caught the shit. I washed it all with my mouth and tongue and swallowed whatever shit was on it. I didn’t like it, but I had to do it because my tormentors wanted me to and there was really no other choice for me. But one good thing, is I won’t have that long fake cock in my mouth for the rest of the day. Sure I’d have a lot of real live flesh cocks but that’s a whole lot better than sucking on a rubber dildo.

Once I got it clean, Jeni pulled it out of my mouth and said, “OK, time to suck cock and eat pussy. Get busy whore.”

I started to take the new Master’s cock into my mouth, but he stopped me. He said, “I can’t let her suck my cock with shit in her mouth. The whore needs to rinse before I can do it.”

Jeni said, “OH, sorry forgot about that. How many stalls are in the men’s room?”

He said, “Three.”

Then Kim said, “Whore, crawl into the men’s bathroom and rinse your mouth out. Go to each stall, put your head in the toilet and take a gulp of water, rinse and spit. Do that in each of the three toilets. Then at the last one, take another gulp and swallow it. Go back to the other two and drink from the toilet. Then get your dumb ass back here to suck cocks and eat pussy.”

I didn’t even say anything. I just crawled out of the office and down the hall to the men’s room. Getting inside I went to the first stall and did what she told me to do. I am sure they were watching me somehow. I rinsed and went to the next and did the same. Getting to the third one, I rinsed and then drank the nasty water. I went back to the other two and drank from the toilets. Then crawled back to the office so I could suck the Master’s cock and then eat the new Mistress’ pussy.

I looked at his cock and it was big. Not as big as the dildo, but big. I guessed it to be about 12 inches and I knew he wanted me to swallow it all. I took it in my mouth and began to go down on him. More and more went into my mouth and started into my throat. Just before I opened my throat to take it, my ass was whipped. That caused me to scream as his cock slid right into the opening of my throat and all the way down until my nose was in his pubic hair. Kim and Jeni then took turns whipping me while I had Master’s cock in my mouth, deep throating him as best as I could while being whipped. I’m sure he liked the vibrations he felt on his cock when I screamed each time the whip landed on my bare butt.

Kim said, “We are going to continue whipping your skanky ass until you make them both cum. Then we are going to take the cock in your cunt out and shove it up your ass.”

Jeni added, “And it will go all the way in. All 16 inches. But remember, the one that was in your mouth will be put in your nasty cunt. All 18 inches.”

The new Mistress said, “And tomorrow they will start on bigger ones in all your holes. You will learn to take at least 24 inches in all your holes so my boys won’t have a problem when they fuck you.”

I wasn’t liking the sounds of all this, but they had so much on me, I had to do everything they said. I had the new Master’s cock in my mouth and it was sliding in and out of my throat. The whipping’s got worse because they wanted to hurt me. They were really flogging my naked ass now. I hoped this isn’t what was going to happen every day.

I kept sucking his big cock and soon he was pulling out, leaving just the head between my lips and he shot 8 ropes of hot cum into me. I knew from experience that I had to hold it until he was done so I could show everyone what he gave me. He just held it there, making sure he was done and then pulled out.

I turned so everyone could see and opened my mouth to show them the big load of white gooey cum he had given me. They all laughed and Jeni said, “Good little whore. Now swallow.”

The whipping never stopped and I knew I had to get my new Mistress off before they would quit. I had no idea how much more they would make me do while at work today. I crawled to where she was sitting with her legs wide apart and her pussy was winking at me. At least she shaved it so I wouldn’t get any hair in my mouth.

I wasted no time getting my face to her pussy and started licking. I was still being whipped and knew my ass was bright red with welts on it. But they didn’t care what I looked like or felt. I licked her pussy hole and sucked her clit and it wasn’t long before she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her pussy. I had a hard time breathing. I thought she would kill me with her grip pulling my face tight into her cunt.

She started cumming and I got a big mouthful of liquid. It came out of her pussy like it was piss, but it was sweet. I had no choice but to take it all in my mouth and swallow. The whipping continued and I started cumming right after she did. We were cumming together. She was cumming from me eating her and I was cumming from the pain I was getting through the whipping.

She finally pushed my face away from her pussy and said, “Damn Jeni, she is better than you said. I will be getting lots of that when we take her home to the ranch.”

I kept hearing things about the ranch, but had no idea what it was or what I would be doing there. I know now that I will be licking the Mistress’ pussy and they had said the boys there had big cocks. They said up to 2 feet of cock. I don’t know anyone who has that big of a cock.

Jeni looked at me and said, “Damn bitch you are a mess. Go back to the men’s bathroom and wash your face. Remember, in the toilet and flush three times. Then back to your office to watch some more movies.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.