Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up pretty refreshed for being in a fucking cage. I am either getting used to it, or I think it is more likely I am just exhausted from what everyone does to me. I have what they called a flogger plug up my ass, which has to stay there all of the time. I now have screws in my tits that have hooks on the end and I am told they will never come out without surgery. I have fucked and sucked so many people with big cocks, I have lost count. And to top it off, last night I was told I had to learn to take at least 2 feet of cock in all my holes. I had to take it down my throat, up my ass and in my cunt. I have no idea how I can do it and who would have a cock that long.

I had to wait for Beth to open my cage, whenever that might be. She locks me up at night and sometimes I think she forgets about me. I have trouble getting comfortable because it isn’t like a bed. I can’t stretch like I want. I have to curl up like a dog to sleep. And speaking of dogs, I have to eat and drink like one. She got dog bowls with my name on them for my food and drinks. The only thing that won’t go in the bowls is water. That is because I have to get water out of the toilet. I hope I am allowed to drink from a glass at work. It would suck if I had to drink from a public toilet.

I laid there thinking about all that has happened to me and I don’t really like some of it. Other things weren’t so bad. I was enjoying the pain until I had to have screws in my tits and they branded my cunt. That fucking hurt and it’s still a little sore. Fucking and sucking the young boys wasn’t too bad, except for that one boy who put a needle into the end of my clit. I did enjoy licking the little girl’s pussies too. They tasted so yummy. The piss wasn’t too bad, but I had to eat shit too. And that I didn’t like one bit.

I now had to piss badly and wished she would wake up to let me out. I knew I had to go out in the cold air to piss, but I am getting used to doing that. I still freeze, but it is getting better. And right now I would gladly go out to my back yard to piss because I was starting to cramp up from holding it back.

Finally I heard movement from the bed above me. Beth came to the door of the cage and said, “Hope you slept well pet because you will be busy today. I am going to let you out and then go back to bed for a while. You need to go out and pee and shit if you need to. If you do either, make sure you wipe with your fingers and lick them clean. Yes, I said wipe your ass with your fingers. You will do it all the time now.”

She fumbled with the lock before she opened the door. I watched her naked body from the cage until she said I could get out. She continued talking to me. “Once your duties outside are done, go brush your teeth. Don’t use the sink. Use the toilet to brush in and then rinse with the water. Then you can get dressed for work.”

I looked at her funny. She said to get dressed. Is she going to let me wear clothes?

Then she laughed and said, “Oh, silly me. You are dressed for work. Once you get your teeth clean, wash your face in the toilet like I taught you. Face in the water and flush three times. Then come get me before you go to work. I’ll give you the keys, license and credit card so you can go. Don’t want you late. Jeni and Kim are expecting you. They have a special treat for you.”

I scooted out of the cage and went to the back door. When I opened it, I felt the cold air hit my naked body. It was still dark, but I knew once I stepped out the lights would come on. I had to pee so very bad, but I really didn’t want to go out there. And just before I stepped out, I felt like I had to shit too. Damn and now I would have to lick my shitty fingers clean once I wiped. But I did what I had to do before I pissed on my floor.

I stepped outside and made my way to the middle where I had been told was my toilet. It wasn’t bad when it was warmer, but now it was cold with snow on the ground. I walked through the snow and when I got to my spot, I squatted and began pissing right away. I had to wait to shit because I had that plug in my ass.

I pissed for quite some time and when I finished, I ran my cold fingers through my slit and got the last few drops off my cunt and then licked them clean. Then I reached back and pulled the plug out. It came out pretty easy. Once it was out, I put it in my mouth. I knew it had to go all the way in, so I pushed on it. It slid into my mouth and I knew there was shit on it. It was nasty, but I couldn’t take it out until I was ready to put it back in my ass.

I didn’t have to wait long and the shit came out too. It was a few good long turds that hit the ground and when I finished, I put my fingers back there and wiped. I felt the shit on my fingers and didn’t want to put them in my mouth, but knew I had to. There were cameras watching me.

I took the plug out and then brought my fingers to my mouth and stuck them in. I sucked them clean and could taste my shit on them. I went back to my ass and wiped up again and then back to my mouth to clean. Once I did that, I shoved the plug back in my ass and pushed it all the way in, I then got up and went into the house to the real bathroom.

I got my tooth brush and paste and then dropped to my knees. I put the brush in the toilet to get it wet and then put the paste on it. I brushed my teeth to get the shitty taste out. Once I had brushed as good as I could, I rinsed the brush in the toilet and then put my face down to get some water to rinse my mouth. I hated doing this, but it is what I was told to do. At this point, I figured I had to do everything they wanted. Once I rinsed and spit, I flushed and waited for the bowl to fill back up.

Once it was done, I put my head back in the toilet and flushed again. I let the cold water run over my face and when it filled back up I flushed again. I repeated this one more time before I stood up. I dried my face the best I could and went back to the bedroom to get Mistress Beth awake.

I went into the bedroom to wake up Beth. Ron was laying there with a hard on. He was rubbing it up and down. He said, “Hey sis, give me a blowjob before waking Beth up.”

Well I guess I could do that. I like his cock and he is my brother. At least for now he is. If I can out of this mess, he won’t be any longer. I leaned over him and took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it. I took him all the way into my throat and massaged his balls with my hands. I even stuck my finger up his ass. He liked that and it made him cum quicker. It helps that I was able to touch his prostrate. That made him cum real fast.

I swallowed his cum and removed my mouth from his cock. Then I woke up Mistress Beth. She smiled and said, “That was nice of you to suck your brother’s cock. But now you need to get your naked ass to work. Remember, you belong to Kim and Jeni today and be sure you come straight home after work. You have chores to do.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, may I leave?”

“Yes go cunt. Have fun.” Beth told me.

I walked out of the bedroom and through the house to the front door. I stepped out into the cold air and walked to my car. I opened the door and got in. I started it right up so it would get warm. I knew by the time I got to work it would be nice and warm in the car and I hoped my office was warm too. I had no idea what would happen today. It would be the first day that I had to stay naked in front of everyone in the office and sit at my new glass desk so everyone could see all of me.

I drove to work and pulled into the parking garage. I only saw Jeni’s car and knew it was like it used to be. It would be me with my two tormentors. The only thing different would be I would not be getting any clothes to wear for work.

I still walked up the stairs to get to our offices. I opened the door and went in to my office. Sure enough, I now had a glass desk. And there was nothing on it. Not even my computer. I looked at it and saw nothing but floor and my chair. I knew once I sat down, anyone who came in would see all of me.

I looked at the wall and a large 60 inch screen TV was installed there. But I had no remotes or any way of using it. As I was looking around, I noticed I saw my little cot in the corner of the room. I knew I would be on it at some point, but not to sleep. My new desk, the cot and TV were the only things in the room.

As I was standing in my office, looking it over, the two girls came in. Kim had a bag with her, but I couldn’t see what was in it. Jeni had a glass with her, but had wrapped a napkin around it so I didn’t know what was in it either.

Kim said, “I like your office. I know you are going to have a lot of fun in it as soon as everyone shows up.”

Jeni added, “Yes that desk is quite a show stopper. You can see everything under it. It will look great once you sit down.”

I knew they had some bad things planned for me today and the days to follow. But I would do whatever they said, just so no one saw those videos of me.

Then Kim said, “OK whore, let’s see if we can’t stretch that cunt some more. Go lay on your cot and spread those fucking legs. I want your cunt up in the air.”

I did what she said and got on the little cot. I thought I would never be in it again, but wished it was still at my house. It was much better than sleeping in a cage. Once I was in position Kim reached into her bag and brought out a long cock looking dildo.

She said, “Remember when you had that boy’s 14 inch cock in your cunt. Well, we are going a little deeper than that. This is the 16 inch cock that you had down your throat when I branded you. But now it is going all the way into your cunt and it will stay there.”

I watched as she brought that big long cock to the entrance of my cunt and insert it. She started pushing it in. It went in pretty easy at first. Then it hit my cervix and she pushed even harder. It hurt like hell as she pushed hard until it broke through the tiny opening. When that happened I screamed in a mix of pain and ecstasy as it entered my cervical tunnel. She kept pushing it into me and up into my womb. But she never stopped pushing until it was all the way up in me. My Kegel muscles kept contracting around it involuntarily as if it was trying to draw it even further into me.

I could feel the thing deep inside me and knew it would be there for a long time. That means my cervix would stretch more and would probably be like that for a long, long time. But Kim never stopped until I felt her fingers at my cunt entrance. Then she pushed some more and her fingers were inside me along with the cock. I had 16 inches of fake cock in my cunt. I felt so full, but also was loving it. It hurt, but it was a good hurt.

I was told to get up and sit at my desk so they could see the view. I sat down in the chair and looked through the desk. I was in full display. Kim said, “You need to spread those legs bitch. Do it just like you do in the car. We want to see that cunt.”

I spread my legs apart, so my feet touched the edges of the desk and looked down again. Yes, my cunt was right out in the open.

They both liked that and I was told that I had to sit like that from now on. I nodded OK, and just sat there.

Jeni stepped up to the front of the desk and unwrapped the glass she had in her hands. She said, “We got you a protein drink for breakfast. You need to drink it all and then we can put something in that cock sucking mouth.”

I looked at it and it looked nasty. I looked back at Jeni and she said, “We spent a long time collecting that for you. We had to jerk off a lot of guys so you would have a full 8 ounces for breakfast. We even had to do a bunch of old homeless guys so we had enough. Now, drink it whore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.