Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 32

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Ron pulled into the drive way and we all got out. I had to wait for Beth to open the door because I don’t even have a key anymore. Everything was taken away from me. I lost my life, my car, my home, my bathroom, and everything else. But I still pay all the bills. I am just property, owned by a young 15 year old twit.

Once the door was open, we went in. I started to sit on the sofa, but I was stopped. Beth said, “No cunt, don’t sit. You are not allowed to sit on my furniture any longer. Your place is on the floor. The only chair you will sit in is at work. My furniture is off limits.”

I gave her a look, but didn’t say anything. The two of them went to the kitchen with me following. They sat at the table and told me to fix their meals on plates, and bring them each a beer. I wanted a beer too, but didn’t know if they would let me have one.

But I asked anyway. “Mistress Beth, may I have a beer too, please.”

She looked at me and then at Ron. She had one of those shit eating grins on her face and I knew something would be bad for me. But she said, “Yes you can have one. But first, I got you a present. It is in my bedroom, next to your cage. There are two of them, go get them.”

I went into the bedroom and looked by the cage that I have to sleep in. She was right, there were two items next to it, but I was not happy to see them. On the floor were two dog dishes. Both were pink and had my name on them.

One said, “Holly Whore, liquid. The other said, Holly Whore, solid.” I looked at them closer and then saw pictures of me on each one. They were of me naked, showing my open cunt and tits. It looked like it was taken in a public place, but they both showed all of my naked body, including my face.

I picked them up and went back into the living room. Beth was happy that I brought them out without saying anything. But she said, “From now on cunt, you will drink everything but water from your bowl and all your food will be eaten from the other one. That is unless you have it up your cunt. Now get the beer and pour yours into your new dish.”

I sat the bowls down, went to the kitchen to get the beers. I also fixed their plates so they could eat. I went back in, served them and then poured my beer into the bowl that said liquid. I just looked at it and wondered how she wanted me to drink it.

She saw my puzzled look and said, “You are really a stupid lawyer. I have no idea how you got through college. You drink your beer like the dog you are. On all fours, using just your tongue to lap it up. If you have food that isn’t in your cunt, it goes in the other one and you eat like a dog. Understand now stupid?”

All I could say was “Yes Mistress Beth.”

Then she said, “Take a few sips and then I want you to eat your dinner. Stay on your hands and knees, reach back to that nasty cunt and get your food out. Reach in, get something out and eat it. You will continue until you have eaten everything. Then you can finish your beer.”

I took the sips of beer and then reached back to my cunt and got some of the fries out. I ate them quickly. I didn’t realize how hungry I was, but I haven’t had a lot of time to eat lately. I continued with the fries and then got the first chicken leg out of my cunt. It was covered in gooey slime from my cunt. I put it to my mouth and I could smell myself. But I did what I had to do and took a bite. I chewed and swallowed.

It wasn’t the first time I had to eat things from my cunt and I figured I would be doing it again sometime soon.

I finished the leg and reached back to dig into my cunt again. I had to get the fries next and eat them before I had the next chicken leg. I dug into myself and found that my cunt was really stretched wide apart. I think with everything that has been shoved into me it just never went back to being normal.

I had half my hand in my cunt digging out the fries. But I finally got all of them out and eaten. I found the next leg and dug it out. I ate it and went back to digging in my cunt. I ate the fries and finally got the last leg out of me and I ate it.

Then I leaned over and drank the beer from the dog bowl. I lapped it up and got it all. It tasted good, but would have been better if I had a glass instead of a dog bowl.

Once I was done, Beth said, “That was quite a show cunt. Bet that chicken tasted good. But now there are a few more things to tell you and of course, I want to change your screws.”

I looked at her with a questioning look. Beth said, “Did you forget that you had screws drilled into your nipples. They have been there for a while, so I guess you forgot they were in you. But I also told you they were the starter screws.”

I looked down at my tits and sure enough the screws were still in me. They must be making a big hole in my nipple. I’ll never be able to have babies and breast feed. All the milk would just pour out of me, instead of squirting like it should.

“Before we do the screws, you need to know a few more things.” Beth said, “I will be with you most of the time at night. I live here now and I am allowing you to stay with me. It is my home, not yours. When I am not in control of you, Ron will be as long as he is not with me.”

I didn’t like the sound of that. He was starting to have a mean streak and I wasn’t sure if he could really control his urges. I am sure he wanted to hurt me because of what happened to him when he was younger. But, what else could I do. If that was the case, I would have to go along with it until I figured out how to escape this mess I got myself into.

Beth continued talking, “When you go to work, which you will do each weekday, you will drive in by yourself, like you used to do. Yes you will still be naked. Once at work, Jeni and Kim are your handlers. You will obey them just as you have been since you got caught watching porn. The big difference now, is you will stay naked all day. Everyone there knows what happened, so you have nothing to hide now.”

I still couldn’t say anything. I just listened as she continued talking.

“While at work, you will not have any paper work or cases to work on. The only clients you will have are the new ones we have just picked up. You are on call for them at all times. I am not sure when you will meet them, but when they want you, I will make sure you go with them. But since you have nothing else to do, you will take care of everyone at work sexually. That means they can fuck you, have you suck cocks or eat pussy. Some might even want you to lick their asses. And you will do whatever it takes to make them happy. Do you understand all this? After all, you are kind of stupid.”

“Yes Mistress” I said through the tears in my eyes. I am not stupid and I don’t want to fuck everyone in the office. I have no idea about these new clients and I am not real sure I want to go with them at all. But for now I have to do as everyone says.

“Very good cunt.” Beth said, “Now let’s work on the screws. For this I’ll let you sit on the kitchen stool. That way your hot little tits are right where I need them. If you think you are going to move, I might have to tie you up again.”

“I’ll be ok Mistress, just do what you have to do.” I said.

I got on the stool and watched as she got the screw gun out. She then came to me and put the tip to my nipple and into the slots of the screw. Then she pulled the trigger and backed out the screw in my right tit. She took it all the way out instead of half way like when she put it in me.

It hurt coming out, but not near as much as it did when she put it in me. Once it was out, I looked down at my nipple. It didn’t even look like a nipple. It was a hole in my tit. I didn’t know if it would ever close back up and look like a nipple again, but that was doubtful because she was going to put something else in it.

While I was looking at my right mutilated tit, she started taking the one out of my left nipple. She took it all the way out and I could see it matched my right one. I had holes in my tits, instead of having nipples. It looked weird.

Then she picked up a bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured it over my tits. It ran off, but some went inside. That burned like hell. It wasn’t actually doing what she wanted.

She said, “Lean back over the counter so your tits are straight up.”

I did and then she poured more alcohol in my tits. This time it went right into the holes and it set my tits on fire. I almost jumped up, but knew I couldn’t.

She said, “Just want to kill any infection. Can’t have those little tits getting infected.”

Then she took a bottle of peroxide and poured some into my tits. I saw it foaming up before it started leaking back out. Once she was happy with that, she rinsed the holes out with more alcohol. Damn I was on fire, but for some reason, my cunt was leaking all over the stool.

Once she had everything cleaned up, she had me sit back up so my tits pointed out. I knew she would put some new screws in and I thought back to when she put the starter screws in. She had said that the new ones had hooks at the end so she could hang things from my tits.

She started talking again once she put the liquid things away. “I coated these screws with an anti-biotic ointment so once in you still have protection. And I also put another type of sealer on them. This will start the healing process quicker and once done in about 12 hours, it will take major surgery to take them out. In other words in order to remove these screws from your tits, a doctor will have to slice your tits open all the way. They will be in permanently.”

I didn’t like that. Even if I escape this mad house of people, I would still have hooks for nipples unless I wanted to have my little tits cut up. But, I couldn’t stop this young girl from doing it. If I had tried, my brother would have restrained me and then some of the things I have done would end up in the wrong people’s hands.

She continued as she got the new screws ready to go into me. She said, “I am enjoying this a lot. I hope you don’t mind. But, I have waited all my life to do this. Ever since I saw someone on the internet put screws into a tit. Now I have a whore I can do it with. And guess what cunt. I have a lot of other ideas for you. Ready to get your hooks?”

I had to answer her. “No Mistress I am not ready to have them in me. It would be different if they could be removed, but to be in me permanently, that is not right. If I ever had the chance to be free again, how would I explain them to anyone? Even a doctor wouldn’t understand. Please have some compassion for me. I don’t want you to do this, but I know at this time I have no choice. But I beg you not to do it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.