Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slept ok for being in a dog cage. I didn’t like it, but I had no other choice. Everything they make me do gets me in more and more trouble. If anyone ever saw any of the videos they had of me fucking those young children, I would be in jail for sure. So for now, I had to do as I was told.

My cunt hurt a lot from being branded. And my tits hurt because of the screws in them. And even my clit was hurting because some kid put a fucking needle into the end of it. My body was sore from being cramped up in a cage and I could not get out. Beth had locked the door and she had the key.

I heard noise from the bed and knew at least one of them was awake. Beth and Ron had slept with Louise last night after I made her fuck my brother and then she had a gang bang with all the boys before they went home all of it looking like I was forcing her against her will to do it all. But she stayed here after all of the boys left. I wonder if she was going to be a part of my life now. I hoped not.

Beth got out of the bed and unlocked the cage door. I had no idea what time it was, but knew I had to pee and I think I had to shit too. I had the thing in my ass so I didn’t know if I had to shit or the thing made it feel that way. I had been told that thing would be a permanent part of me and the only time I could take it out was to shit or get fucked there.

Once the cage was finally open, Beth said, “Time to get up whore. I have to piss and so does your brother. Louise is still sleeping, so you can wait on her piss.”

I crawled out of the cage and she made me get on the end of the bed. Then she positioned her pussy in front of me and I took her piss right into my mouth and swallowed it all. I licked her clean and made her cum.

Then it was Ron’s turn. He had me kneel before him and he put the head of his cock in my mouth and pissed. I drank it all down and he made me suck him till he was hard. But he didn’t want to cum in my mouth.

He said, “OK, sis time to wake up the little one. I want you to guide my cock into her little cunt so I can fuck her awake. Then you can clean her up and drink her piss. Once that is all done, you can go do your duties and take a shower. You fucking smell badly.”

Then Beth added, “Once your chores are done, we will be taking Louise home. I am not sure what else we can do today, but maybe we will just come back home and talk about your new duties. You will still be a lawyer, but only when we need you to be. So let’s get busy so we can go.”

I got the covers pulled off the little girl and spread her legs. Then I took Ron’s cock and once again guided it into her little fucking cunt. He slowly went in deeper and she groaned as he started fucking her. She looked up at him and smiled and then started pushing her cunt back on his cock.

She said, “Wow, what a way to wake up. A big fucking cock in my cunt fucking me. I love being fucked. I knew I would ever since my sister told me about it. I am going to out fuck her I know.”

They fucked and I guess she is still tight because Ron didn’t last very long at all. He stiffened up as he was shooting his cum deep into her little unprotected pussy. She started cumming when he did that and the both of them just moaned and groaned together. Ron is loving his new life. But I am not. He should never be doing this with the young girl and neither should I. But I knew I had to clean her out once they finished and then who knows what else I will end up doing.

He finished cumming in her and pulled out. He put his cock to her mouth and she took it right in and sucked him clean. She is going to be a whore someday for sure. While she was doing that, Beth made me get between Louise’s legs and eat her cunt to make sure I got his cum out of her. They would have to get her on birth control before long.

I cleaned her tiny pussy and then she had to piss, so I got that too. I took all she had and sat back up. I was going to get up to go pee outside and get my shower before doing the laundry, but then Louise said something I didn’t like.

She said, “Miss Beth, I have to shit. You think she can eat it for me?”

Beth said, “Well I never thought about that. Ron what do you think. Should we make her do it at least one time?”

I was not sure how Ron felt about his sister eating someone’s shit, but I guess I was going to find out soon enough. I know I didn’t want to do that. It would make me sick. It was one thing to drink piss, but eating shit is not healthy.

Ron thought about it for a moment and then said, “Sure why not. I don’t think it will hurt this one time. We can see how we like her doing it and then decide if we want her to do it again. So yes, let’s have her eat Louise’s shit as it comes out of her ass.”

I had to say something now. “Please, you can’t make me do that. Shit is nasty and I’ll get sick. Maybe even die. Please I just can’t do that. You people are so sick. I want to quit. Just leave me alone and get out of my house. I’ll take the time in jail before I eat shit.”

Beth slapped me across the face and said, “Shut the fuck up whore. You will do everything I say and now that you opened your mouth, you will eat her shit. I expect you to take every turd that comes out of her ass, chew it up and swallow it. Then you can lick her ass clean. I don’t ever want to hear you say you won’t do something. If I let you get away with it now you might try it again in front of our new clients. So cunt, you are going to do it.”

I started crying. I hated all these people, even my fucking brother. But I hated this little Louise more because it was her idea. I almost told them to fuck off, but knew that I would end up doing whatever I was told. I am just a submissive, slutty whore and can’t seem to tell them no. So with every bit of backbone I had left me and looked down at the floor. I couldn’t even look any of them in the eye. I knew at that point that I would do anything and everything they would order me to do. I made up my mind that I would eat her nasty shit just so they could laugh at me, the fucking slutty, whore of a lawyer that can’t say no to even the most disgusting order.

Beth looked at me and said, “Holly my whore. When will you learn? I was not going to make you do that until you opened your fucking mouth. I was not going to let Ron make you do it. I did learn one thing from you though. And that is you love this stuff. You are one submissive little bitch who gets a thrill out of being made to do the most painful and disgusting things. Now get ready to eat some shit.”

I just cried and said, “Yes Mistress. How would you like me?”

Beth looked at Louise and said, “Well little one, it was your idea to make her do it. Tell her how you want her and make sure she gets it all.”

Louise said, “Thank you Miss Beth. Whore, get on your back. I am going to squat over you and I want your mouth wide open lined up with my poop chute. Don’t move until I say to. And I want you chewing every bit I give you before you swallow. Got that cunt?”

I said, “Yes I do. I will do as you want.”

I was broken and I knew it. I knew I would do anything they told me too. If I would eat shit, I would do anything. I got on my back and opened my mouth wide. I saw her getting off the bed and walk to where I was. She straddled my head and started to squat. When she started down toward my face she farted. Then she laughed at me as she saw me make a face of disgust as I got a good whiff of her expelled gas.

She kept getting closer and closer to my mouth and her ass looked like it was winking at me. I didn’t want this to happen, but had no way out. Soon she had her poop chute, as she called it, right at my mouth. I didn’t want her to do it, but knew she would.

She then said, “Lick me first cunt. And then get ready.”

I stuck out my tongue and licked her little puckered hole and I even put my tongue inside it. I didn’t want to do any of this, but if I didn’t, I would get hurt even more. No one cared if I got hurt or sick. They just want to have fun with me.

Then Louise said, “Here it comes. Take it bitch and chew.”

I saw her turd coming out of her ass. Her little puckered hole opened up and a brown turd came out, right into my mouth. It filled my mouth and I almost choked. But she cut it off with a squeeze of her ass.

Once she did that, she moved back so she could watch me. She said, “I got more for you, but I want to watch you chew it up and swallow. Get busy.”

I started chewing as all three of them watched me. I thought I was going to puke, but somehow I held my stomach back and chewed up her nasty shit. I chewed it up like it was food and then swallowed it. I had a nasty taste in my mouth after I swallowed it and now my stomach was doing flip flops.

Once I had that down, she got back over me and shit some more. Once my mouth was full, she stepped back to watch me chew and swallow. This went on for 3 more times until she was done. Then I had to lick her ass clean for her. She was laughing the whole time. I hated this little girl and I hoped she ended up being a fucking whore with diseases and a child.

Once she stood up again, Beth said, “Ok whore, go to the toilet and rinse your mouth. If you need to puke do it then. I know that was nasty, but you must learn to do as you are told.”

I said, “Thank you Mistress. If I puke can I flush the toilet and then rinse my mouth?”

She said, “Yes you may. Once you are done go out and get your shower. If you have to piss do it then. If you need to shit, pull the plug out and hold it in your mouth till you are done.”

I made it to the bathroom just in time. I puked all her shit up and out of my belly. I hope no one ever makes me do that again. It was nasty to do and I vowed I would get even with that little cunt. But at least I got it out of me. Once I finished I flushed the toilet twice. Then I rinsed my mouth out with the toilet water and then made my way out to the back yard.

It was very cold outside, but I knew I had to do this. I went to the middle of the yard which is now known as my bathroom. I squatted and pissed a big stream. I hated to be out here doing this, but I had to do it. Then once I was almost done pissing, I felt I needed to shit. So, I reached back and pulled on the flogger to get the cock out of my ass. It slid out pretty easily and as soon as it was out, I stuck it in my mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.