Humiliating Holly
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slept hard all night, with dreams of being used as a whore and pain slut. I don’t understand why I have dreams about the stuff happening to me that I hate but that turn me on, but I do. Maybe because of what has happened to me since Jeni first walked into my office, catching me with porn on my work computer. Everything went downhill after that.

I no longer had any clothes to wear unless they said I could. I had to beg to wear them out in public. Sometimes they would let me dress and other times I had to be naked in front of others. I had to suck and fuck anyone they wanted me to. I hardly ever get a warm shower and have to use the back yard for pissing and shitting. They make me cuss like a sailor, saying all the nastiest things about my body. But, I love it for some reason that I just don’t understand.

And now they are introducing me into the pain. I still feel the effects of the cattle prod in my cunt and the electricity shooting into me. Wow that was some jolt deep inside me. It was an orgasm to beat all orgasms and it hurt like hell and still does.

But, I continue to do whatever they say. I am a whore and must obey. What choice do I really have? They have so much blackmail material on me there is no way I can get out of their grasps. I’m not a partner in the Law Firm like I thought I was going to be, I’m the company sex slave, to be used and abused by anyone my owners want.

I woke up with a smile on my face. Not because I wanted to be in this nightmarish position I was in but because I was in my own big bed. I slept well, but when I did wake up, the smell from me and the sheets was terrible. I had to get up and clean up everything. I could even get a nice hot shower for a change.

So I crawled out of bed, pulled all the sheets and blankets from the nasty bed and took them to the laundry room. The only thing I ever have to wash is the sheets after someone fucks in them. And this time it was me being fucked. I got the load of sheets and pillow cases in and then took some clean sheets back to put on the bed. I knew they all expected clean ones when they came back. Heaven forbid any of them have to fuck on dirty sheets.

I waited to make up the bed until after I had a nice shower. I was nasty and needed to get clean. And since they are allowing me the use of the hot shower I was going to take advantage of it. I have no idea when I will get another warm one. It is cold outside and I am sure they enjoy watching me freeze.

I went to the bathroom and got the water going. While it was warming up, I sat on the toilet and did my business. I loved the sound of hearing my piss hit the water and I also took a good shit. I didn’t have any toilet paper, but I could wash everything off me when I showered.

Once I finished on the toilet, I got into the nice hot shower. Damn that felt good. I let the water cascade over my head and onto my naked body. I didn’t want to get out, until I had to, but also knew I had to fix me some breakfast and have everything ready for them when they returned. I had to put all the toys out for them to use on me.

So, I washed my hair, and even put conditioner on it. I hadn’t used that since I have been showering outside because it would take too long. But today I did and while it was working on my hair, I washed the rest of my body. I paid special attention to my ass and cunt. Both were still sore from the abuse I suffered yesterday. I could still almost feel that damn cattle prod zapping me.

The water started to cool off, so I rinsed my hair and body and turned it off. I dried off and brushed out my hair. I even used the blow dryer on it. I felt almost human again. Once I was dry, I went in to the bedroom, made the bed, then to the laundry room to swap the sheets to the dryer and put the blankets in the washer. Then it was into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I fixed some bacon, eggs and toast and was getting ready to sit down to eat. I had it all on the table when the front door opened. Beth and Ron walked in on me. Of course I am not allowed to lock my door anymore and any one can come in and use me if they wish. I can’t refuse anyone, even if I don’t know them.

I stood back up to see what they wanted. Beth walked into the kitchen and saw my food on the table. She said, “Getting ready to eat whore?”

I said, “Yes Ma’am. I was just getting ready to sit down. Would you like me to make you and Ron something?”

Then what she said really got to me. “No cunt I don’t want anything. But I don’t think you should sit at the table. Dump your food on the floor and then get down like the dog you are and eat it. No utensils. Eat like a fucking dog.”

I saw Ron standing back watching to see what I would do and he had a great big smile on his face. Once again, I hated him for not helping me. I wasn’t sure if Beth was serious and didn’t do it right away.

That was a big mistake on my part. I didn’t jump when she told me to dump my food on the floor, but did when she brought out a cat o nine tails and landed 3 quick blows to my tits.

I knew she was serious then. I quickly picked up my plate and turned it upside down on the floor and got down on all fours to eat. I dipped my head down to eat because I didn’t want to feel the whip again. Well, I did, but didn’t want her to know that. It hurt really badly, but it was a good hurt. I have no idea why I love pain so much, how fucked up is that?

I saw Beth and Ron sit down at the table and they were holding hands. I wondered what was going on. But at the time I was more concerned about getting the food off the floor.

As I was trying to eat, Beth said, “My little Holly whore. I know you have been doing what Jeni and Kim have been telling you to do, and I like that. But now you will obey me. I am the one who actually got you set up to fail. I am the one who was tracking your moves at work, just as I track everyone’s. And the first time I saw you looking at porn, I knew I was going to make you my pet.”

She stopped talking long enough to give Ron a nice kiss and let what she was saying sink in. I continued to eat off the floor. When I made my eggs this morning, I made them over medium so the yoke was runny. When I dumped them on the floor, the yokes broke and made a big mess on the floor. I knew I was going to have to mop the floor later.

Beth started talking again. “Now that you know who really owns your sorry ass, I will tell you that no one else will let up on you. Kim and Jeni will still be your everyday handlers, but they will do so at my directions. Your brother Ron is now my personal security guard. Or you might say body guard. He will protect me at all times. And of course, since he works for me, he will be fucking you a lot more now.”

Things seem to be getting worse with everything she says. I have no idea how far she would go. I think it might be a bad thing for me. But I am also sure if she uses anything to cause me pain, I’ll be cumming nonstop.

She just continued. “Before anyone else gets here, you are going to finish your breakfast and be sure you lick the floor clean. I don’t want any of your food left on it. Then, you are going to lick my pussy and make me cum. And just so you know, Ron fucked me before we got here. So you will be getting his cum again.”

I looked up and saw that she was getting out of her clothes and she already had Ron’s cock out. She had been playing with it while she talked to me. And he was as hard as a rock. Yes, he has a nice cock and I love it when he fucks me. Even though it isn’t right, I have to do it, so I might as well enjoy it.

I finished picking up the food that I could get off the floor and then since she said I had to lick it clean, I did just that. I started licking the floor, getting all the yoke up from it. I finished up and then looked at her.

Both she and Ron laughed at me. Beth said, “Go wash your face. Damn you are one sloppy eater.”

I started to get up, Ron stopped me. He said, “No sis, crawl to the bathroom. Don’t turn the water on either. Just stick your head in the toilet and wash with that water. Don’t forget to flush.”

Then Beth laughed and said, “Yes flush when you have your face in it. That will wash away your egg. And while you are in there, rinse your mouth out. That means take some water from the toilet and rinse.”

I started crying then. They not only make me fuck and suck anyone and everyone, they are making me use toilet water to wash my face and rinse my mouth. One of these days, I am going to get sick.

But, I crawled to the bathroom and did what I had to do. I have no other choice now. They have videos of everything I do, which includes being in public naked, going to work naked, fucking and sucking young boys and eating those pre-teen pussies. I was nothing but a fucking whore for them to use and abuse.

I put my head into the toilet, reached up and found the handle. I pulled it and the water swirled around my face. So much for the warm shower this morning. I let the water wash away the egg and then flushed again just to be sure it was all gone. Then taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and took a gulp of the water. I guess it isn’t so bad, except it is from the toilet. I rinsed my mouth and then spit it back into the bowl. I flushed again so it was clean water.

I then crawled back out to the kitchen. But they were not there. Beth yelled out. “Get your skanky ass into the bedroom bitch. My pussy needs to be cleaned.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.