Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 24

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jeni drove around for a little while. I think she was doing it so I could get a little warmer. Sometimes she can be a nice person, but other times she is a complete bitch. After all, she is the one who started blackmailing me when I was watching porn at work.

But my warmth was about to stop. We pulled up on my street and Jeni stopped. We were about 2 blocks away from my house. Kim turned to me and said, “Whore, you disappoint me. Here you are loving all this shit and you complain about it. I noticed this when I first slapped your nasty cunt. You get turned on by doing all this stuff. Even when you had to fuck those young boys. So, I want to punish you some more to see how you like it.”

She hesitated to see what I had to say. I couldn’t lie to her. Yes, I was loving the things they did to me. And if I was to tell the truth, I did enjoy being with those little kids. I hoped they would make me do it again. I loved licking those little girls. They taste so special. I would even go younger if they told me to. But I said nothing to piss her off. I just sat there playing with my nasty cunt.

Kim waited to see if I would talk, but when she saw I wouldn’t, she said, “So here is what I want done. You will get out of the car and walk the rest of the way home. No, I think you need to crawl home. It will take you longer that way. Once you get out, get on your hands and knees and wait till we drive off. Then you can crawl down your street to your house. We should all be ready to play once you get there.”

Jeni then said, “Any questions or complaints bitch?”

All I could say was, “No.”

Kim then said, “I am going to fuck with you so much cunt, you will wish you had died. But for now, get your naked skanky ass out and crawl like the dog you are. See you at home.”

I opened the door and stepped out. The snow was coming down harder now and there was about 2 inches on the ground. As soon as I closed the door, I fell to my hands and knees and waited till they drove away. They waited to be sure I was down and then Jeni drove off. I watched them go away from me and then started crawling toward my house.

I felt the snow hit my back. It melted at first because I was still a little warm. But as I crawled on hands and knees my body got colder and I knew the snow was sticking to me. They were right, it would take longer to crawl than it would if I had walked. And it didn’t help that I was also covered in cum and some was still leaking from my cunt. I thought it might freeze on my cunt lips. I was freezing after I was about a block from my house and still had a block to go.

I just kept crawling with the hopes I would be inside to get warm real soon. And maybe since they had fun with me outside already, they would allow me a nice warm shower and I could douche properly and get all this nasty cum out of my cunt.

I was shivering and had a hard time seeing the driveway. It was really snowing hard now and the wind started blowing, which made it that much colder. I crawled up my drive to the door and knocked on it.

I waited until it was opened and said, “Please may I come in?”

Ron is the one who answered the door. He was naked and his cock was standing straight up. He said, “Yes, get in here. Damn you look cold. Let me help warm you up.”

I crawled into the warm house and collapsed. I actually passed out from being so cold. I have no clue how long I was out, but when I woke up, I was on my couch wrapped in a blanket. Ron brought me some hot soup and a shot of bourbon. I hadn’t seen the others but knew they were close by somewhere.

He said, “I have to get you warmed up and make sure you are OK. Then we will start again. We are not going to let up on you Holly. So get used to it. Once I have you warm, you will need a shower and will clean out your cunt. Mr. Jones wants to fuck you before he goes home to his wife. So, just eat the soup and drink the bourbon. I will get you another one in a moment.”

I ate the warm soup, and swallowed the whole shot of bourbon. I asked if I could have a bigger glass. He did give it to me. I got a rock glass full of bourbon. I drank it, but a little slower this time. I ate more soup and was feeling warm again. I had no idea what else they had planned for me, but so far I wasn’t liking it. My little brother had told me I had to shower and wash out my cunt. I wondered if I could do it inside.

Ron kept talking. “We also want to try out those long needles in your tits, along with some of the other things. We might even put some more things into your cunt lips. I am really enjoying this sis.”

I just looked at him. He was a stranger to me now. I have no idea what it was that made him hate me so much. But something sure changed him and I wasn’t liking any of it.

Then he said something that really disturbed me. “You know Holly, if you had put out for me when we were younger, I would have helped you out of this mess. But instead of letting me fuck you, you told our parents. I was whipped so bad that I couldn’t sit down for a week and had marks on me for a very long time. They both threatened me that if I ever said anything about what had happened they would throw me out. I was only 14 Holly. I never forgot it. It was all your fault. Now it is payback bitch.”

I looked at him and said, “I am sorry. I didn’t mean for that to happen to you. I just didn’t want to be fucked. Not by anyone, especially my little brother. But I guess that doesn’t matter anymore. You have fucked me and I have sucked your cock. I guess you’ll do it again soon too because there is nothing I can do to stop you or my Mistresses. But believe me Ron, I still love you.”

He looked back at me and said, “That is nice. Now are you warm?”

I said, “Yes I am, thank you for taking care of me. Please don’t let them hurt me.”

Then he said, “Glad you are warm. Ok, guys, she is ready.” I noticed he didn’t even acknowledge my last statement. I sighed in resignation as he called everyone into the room.

Then everyone walked into my living room. I saw Jeni, Kim, Beth, Mr. Jones and a couple very young boys. I had no idea who they were, but I knew I would be doing something with them. I have gotten to the point that it really doesn’t matter how I feel, it is what they want.

Jeni spoke first. “Whore, I know it was cold out there, but you have to realize we all own you now. You will have to do everything we want, no matter what it is. Yes, we are going to use and abuse you for a very long time. And some of those times, you will be out in the cold as you have been today.”

I just looked at her and wondered why she wanted to be mean to me. I always have done everything she told me too. And now I am in trouble for it.

Then Beth said, “You don’t know me slut, but you will learn who I am. Yes, I am young, but I am very sadistic. And just to let you know, Kim does everything I say. She also belongs to me even if she is my cousin. Everything she has made you do is because of me. So, now you have a new tormentor.”

Everyone was silent for a moment, letting this sink into my head.

Then she spoke again. “So, I understand you are not allowed to use the bathroom for anything. That is one of my rules for you. They just made sure it was obeyed. And right now you need a shower and you also need to wash that nasty cunt and ass out. If you have to pee or anything, it would be a good time to do it once you get outside.”

I had to say something now. “Please, I can’t go outside again. I nearly froze to death when I crawled home. Please, I’ll do anything else if I can just have a warm shower.”

Kim laughed and said, “Now that is what I’ve been waiting for. Beth we usually give her options to pick from if she doesn’t want what we say. So, I think it is time for some options. Come with me so we can discuss the ones we want to give the dumb cunt.”

Everyone left the room and I was alone. But at least for now I was still warm. I knew the options they gave me would not be good and I could be in more trouble. But, I just couldn’t keep quiet. It is cold and snowing outside. But they don’t give a shit about me. It is what they enjoy doing.

So, I snuggled into the blanket Ron had given me and tried not to think about it. I tried to think back to when I was a normal lawyer and didn’t have to put up with being naked. Yes, I did look at porn, but did it have to lead to this. I am a slave to my company and some of my own family. I should have let Ron fuck me when we were kids, then maybe he would be nicer to me.

They all came back in and Kim took charge again. She said, “OK stupid cunt. Here is the deal. We will give you some other options. If you take one of them, then you can have a warm shower. But if you don’t like what we offer, then it is outside to shower and wash out your nasty cunt and ass. Are you ready bitch?”

I knew the options were not going to be easy on me and I would probably have to go out to shower anyway. But I said, “Yes, let me know what I might have to do.”

Kim then said, “Very good. We have discussed lots of things to do with you, but we want you to make the choice. We wouldn’t want to leave you out of some big decisions.”

She let me think about that and then said, “First option. You will call your daddy and ask him to come to you so you can fuck him. And you will also ask him to bring your mom so you can eat her cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.