Humiliating Holly
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Beth said, “As a matter of fact I do Ron. I’ll go get it. But don’t start the spanking until I get back.”

“No problem. I have to explain what I want to everyone, but we have to go to another room so the cunt doesn’t here what I plan on doing with her.” Ron said.

Then they all left. Some of the staff stayed with me, but I think they just wanted to see a naked lady. I still had all the needles in my tits and they hadn’t removed them from my cunt yet either. I have no idea what they will do, but I am so excited. I am sure it will be painful and will probably make me cum. I don’t want them to know I love the pain, but the more they do to hurt me, the more excited I get. Eventually they will figure out I love pain and then I think I will feel a lot more.

I was still naked on the table when everyone came back in. I had no other choice, I was tied to the table. When they came in, Ron took charge and I heard Mr. Jones say, “Ron, I like the way you think. I will definitely give you a job and pay you well.

Ron said, “Thank you sir. I accept the position, whatever it is. Now let’s play with my big sister before we go home so you can fuck her. And believe me, you’ll enjoy it because she is a good fuck and also sucks cock good too.”

I heard all of this and was kind of embarrassed that my little brother was talking about how good I fucked and sucked cock. I know I had done it all with him because I had to. But I know he is pretty damn good himself. I wondered if Mr. Jones had a big cock and if he could fuck well. He is quite a bit older than me.

But my thoughts were suddenly interrupted when they pulled the needles out of my cunt. The one on top went first and I am sure it had hit my clit. I felt the pain once again when it was removed. Then they yanked the ones out of my cunt lips. I was still spread wide apart and my wet juicy cunt was wide open for all to see. And I still had that vibrating thing in me, but it had been off for a while.

Ron came around so I could see him and he showed me what he had in his hand. He said, “This is called a cattle prod and it shoots electricity between the two extensions at the end.”

He showed me what it looked like when he pulled the trigger. It wasn’t on my skin, but it buzzed and I could see the electricity bounce between the two ends. It looked dangerous. I was kind of scared now because I am sure at some point, I would feel what it looked like.

Ron then said, “Here is what I want done sis. You are going to get spanked at least 34 times. Of course that spanking is not going to be on your naked ass. It will be on your hot cunt.”

He let that sink in for a moment and I thought back to when he punished me by slapping my cunt in my front yard and the girls slapped my little tits. That did hurt and now he says I will get at least 34 slaps to my cunt. And I am sure they will all be hard.

Then he continued. “The vibrator in your cunt will be turned on full force and the butt plug will also be turned all the way up. You are going to feel pain inside and out today.”

Pausing again he waited to see if I was going to say something. I know the girls always did that to me and when I did say something everything got worse for me. I refused to give in. I was broke and I knew it.

But then Jeni stepped in and said, “And my little whore, between slaps to your nasty cunt, we are going to use this cattle prod on you. After the first slap, the prod goes to your right tit. The second one goes to your left tit. Then after the third slap it get put right on your pussy. We will also put it on your clit at times and maybe even put it inside your cunt. Any problems bitch?”

I wanted to say I had a problem with it all, but I was so turned on by the thoughts of what they had planned I couldn’t say anything. I was almost to the point of cumming and they hadn’t even touched me yet. Well they did put needles in me, and my skin got burned some, but this was all new and I was excited.

So, all I could say was, “No, no problems.”

Kim said, “Damn, she gives in to fucking easy. I’ll have to find other ways to fuck with her more. But this is going to be fun. Do I get the first smack to her cunt?”

Ron said, “Yes you can be the first to slap her, but make sure it is as hard as you can hit. I think sis loves being hurt.”

Oh oh, I think my little brother has caught on to what I like. I have never liked pain before, but since they put those needles into my nipples I can’t get enough and this sounded like it might be the most pain I will get. I hope I can take it.

Just then my thoughts got interrupted with a powerful pain in my cunt. Kim had landed the first slap and she hit me so hard that if I hadn’t been tied down I would have slid off the table. My God it hurt, but felt so good at the same time. I didn’t have time to think about the pain in my cunt because Ron put the cattle prod to my right tit right over my sore nipple. He had the prod with the tongs on each side and then pulled the trigger. I saw the electricity going into my nipple before I felt it. But then I felt it and my whole body shook.

Everyone laughed and I heard Beth say, “I’m next and I think I can hit that cunt harder than anyone.”

And sure enough, I felt another hard slap on my gaping juicy cunt. I do believe it was harder than what Kim had given me. I don’t know how I’ll fuck once they give me 34 total. My cunt will be so sore. But I know at least Mr. Jones will be fucking me. I have no idea who else will be going with us.

But my thoughts were interrupted again when they put Ron put the cattle prod to my left tit and pulled the trigger. I watched again as the electricity shot from one side to the other, going through my sore nipple. They still had the needles in them and I think that helped conduct the electricity.

Then suddenly my cunt was alive. Someone turned that damn vibrating thing on. It was deep, and it felt like it was up next to my cervix. I jumped the best I could and was almost cumming. Then the bolts of electricity filled my ass when they turned on the butt plug.

And then someone else was taking a big sway at my naked cunt and it felt like it was as hard as Beth’s. But, I didn’t have time to think about that because Ron put that damn cattle prod right to my cunt lips and pulled the trigger. It felt like I had been struck by lightning. God that thing is lethal.

I still didn’t get time to think about all the pain I was feeling because someone else slapped me very hard on my naked cunt and I could hear it splatter and felt the liquid splash my legs. It really was getting beat up, but I still didn’t have to wait because the cattle prod got my right tit again.

That’s when is I started cumming. I screamed very loud, “I’m CUMMMMMING!”

I heard the laughter around me and I am sure they all knew that I was now a pain slut. I don’t think they will be nice to me again. And then my cunt was slapped again, with the cattle prod zapping my left tit. They started moving faster now and I was being hit quicker.

After I got slapped the last time, Ron put the cattle prod to my cunt, but he fixed it so my clit was between the prongs. The he pulled the trigger, but didn’t let it go like he had been. He just held it there while the electricity bounced around on my clit. I was cumming again.

I was being punished much more than I ever had before and it was in a public place. A lot of people could walk in and see my naked body on the table being abused. I am not sure how many did see me, but my spanking continued. I think I would rather have it on my naked ass because my cunt was getting sore. I think it was bruised, but couldn’t see it. And that damn cattle prod was being used on my tits, clit and cunt. I know I heard Ron say at some point it would be inside my cunt. I think that will put me under.

As they continued to slap my naked cunt, I was cumming almost nonstop. And then Ron used the prod to keep me going. One tit, then the other and then to my cunt and sometimes on my clit.

I heard him say, “OK sis my turn and then Mr. Jones gets his. And now the prod goes inside your cunt after the last two. You ready?”

I couldn’t even answer him. I was like a babbling idiot just cumming and cumming. I was loving the abuse and now everyone knew I was a pain slut.

Then Ron slapped my sore cunt and sent jolts of pain through me. As soon as he hit me, he stepped back and shoved the cattle prod into my cunt and pulled the trigger. My body jumped and jerked and then went flat. He didn’t leave it on and pulled it back out quickly. I really wanted to feel more, but couldn’t even talk.

Then Mr. Jones stepped up to me and said, “OK Holly, now that you are a partner to the firm, you can expect lots of these things. The new clients are very sadistic and they want you. But for now, I get to give you the last slap. Then Ron is going to put that thing way inside your cunt and pull the trigger. We will see just how much you can take.”

Then I felt the strongest slap to my naked cunt that I had felt all night. It hurt like hell and I could feel my lips being plastered to my skin. My God he was strong. As soon as his hand moved away from my cunt, Ron shoves that prod into me and pushed it deep. It was right up against the vibrator in me and then he pulled the trigger and held it there.

I started cumming as soon as it started shocking me and I couldn’t quit. I was cumming hard and fast and my cunt was so hot. I loved the feeling I was getting inside me. I have never cum this hard before and I started squirting liquid from my cunt. I thought I was pissing, but it was cum shooting out of me.

I kept cumming really hard and then I passed out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.