Humiliating Holly
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Of course I had to sit in the back and as soon as I got in, I spread my legs and started playing with my cunt. I knew this is what is expected of me all the time and if I didn't do it, I would be punished. The punishments seem to be getting worse and I feared that once Ron left and I was back at work I would end up being naked in front of everyone. That is when I would be fired and probably go to jail.

The three of them sat in the front and I knew Kim was playing with Ron's cock. He kept saying it felt good and she kept saying how much she wanted it back in her young pussy. Jeni wasn't saying much as she drove, but I could see her look back at me and smile. I had no idea what she was planning, but I didn't like it.

She drove straight to the adult book store and of course parked as far away from the entrance as she could. I knew she loved to expose me in public and would do so every chance she got. This is one of the times she would make me walk naked into a store. I knew they had planned on buying toys to use on me at work later, and I was definitely not looking forward to when that happened.

Once she parked she told me to get out and come to her window. I looked around and saw no one, but even if I had, I would still have to get out naked. Once I was out of the car, I walked around the car to her window. It seems like nothing is mine any more. It is her bedroom that used to be mine, and now I automatically think of it as her window in her car when it's really my car she's driving. I stood there naked waiting for her to roll the window down or for everyone to get out and my mind was rushing through all of the terrible possibilities that Mistress could come up with to torment me with.

I had my hands at my side, knowing if I tried to cover anything, I would be in trouble. Finally she opened the window and said, "Hands on your head and spread your legs. I'll let you know when you can stop spreading them."

I stood naked outside of her car and put my hands on my head or is it her hands on her head since I don't even seem to own my body anymore and then I started spreading my legs. I moved them apart and stopped to see if Jeni would say stop. She just kept saying more. I opened up more and more and soon my feet were about 4 feet apart.

"OK cunt that is enough." Jeni said. "Now when we go in, we are going to put you in the main lobby while we look for toys. You will stand just like this until we are ready to leave. You will not move, no matter what happens or who touches you. And you can expect to have lots of hands on your naked body. Understand whore?"

"Yes, I understand. I'll do what you want." I told her, even though I wasn't really happy about it.

"Good," she said. "Once we are out of the car, you'll lead us to the door and walk in before us. I will place you where I want you and you will stay that way."

All three of them got out and I was told to go. I led the way and all of them watched my naked ass wiggle all the way through the parking lot. I got to the door, opened it and walked in. It seems the place was packed with perverted old men and a few young ones too.

I wasn't sure where she wanted me to stand, but she pointed to the middle of the main lobby. I made my way to where she was pointing and saw so many men looking at me. She came up to me and pushed me to the very center of the room and said, "Stay bitch, and spread."

It was like I was her pet puppy dog. How does she get off treating me like that and just saying 'Stay"? Well, she did and I did, just like a well-trained puppy should obey her owner. I stood there naked in front of everyone and spread my legs apart, just as she had me do in the parking lot.

Once I was open to her satisfaction, she walked away saying, "Remember, don't fucking move."

Then to everyone else she said, "Please feel free to touch and fondle my little slut. She won't stop you."

I saw her disappear into the aisles of the store and soon I had hands all over me. My tits were rubbed, pinched, poked and even punched. My cunt had fingers all around it and inside too. My little ass even had fingers going inside. But I was afraid to move. Knowing Jeni, if I moved she would make me suck and fuck everyone in the store and then make me walk home naked again. And it was still broad daylight.

The three of them, Jeni, Kim and Ron all came back to me at the same time. I saw they had their hands full of items, but I had no idea what they had. I guessed I would probably find out real soon and then have to spend more of my money to get things I didn't want.

They came close to me and Kim said, "OK cunt, we are going to have some fun with you. You will not move or talk. Just stand still while we play."

Everyone laughed at me for doing just what this little teenage brat told me to do. I stood still while she played with my left nipple and then I felt a sudden pain. She had put a clamp on my nipple and it hurt like hell. Then she did the same with my right nipple. God I hated this little bitch. Someday, she will pay for what she is doing to me. Yes, at times I have said I enjoyed it, but it is times like this I hate it.

Then Jeni came to me and put her hands between my legs and played with my cunt. That felt good because even though I was naked in front of everyone being used like this, my cunt was betraying me. It was tingling with excitement and I know it was soaking wet.

Then Jeni shoved something inside of me and pushed it deep with her fingers. She said, "It had better stay in that nasty fucking cunt bitch."

She stepped back and I saw she had some kind of device in her hand. She played with it and I felt this thing in my cunt move. It was vibrating deep inside me. I almost moved my legs together, but knew if I moved I would be in big trouble and the punishment would be worse than this.

I stood and watched her walk away with that thing going off inside me. I didn't like it, but it started to make me feel good. It was turning me on and I could feel my cunt starting to leak. I was so horny again, I had no idea how long I could stand like this and not come in front of everyone as I was being degraded.

Finally, Ron came up to me and said, "Now sis, bend over. I got something to help that hot ass of yours."

Everyone laughed when he said that. I had to take my hands off my head to bend over or I would have fallen down. Jeni didn't say anything about me doing it, so I just bent over and put my hands on the floor. Then I felt my brother's hands on my naked ass.

He rubbed around my cheeks and then his fingers went into my crack, getting closer to my little brown hole. My legs were still wide apart, so my hole was very exposed. I felt the cool lubricant being dripped into my crack and it slid down to my puckered rosebud.

Then his fingers started probing inside me and I felt him put 3 inside. He wiggled them around and then pulled them out. The next thing I felt was something a little bigger than his fingers enter me. He pushed and I moaned. I felt this thing going in deep, but it didn't seem as big as his cock did when he fucked me back there.

My ass widened some more and then it felt like it clamped shut. I knew it was a butt plug and felt the flange up against my cheeks. Then he told me to stand back up. I did as I was told and my hands went back on my head. I was not going to give Jeni or Kim the opportunity to punish me any more than they already were going to.

Ron said, "Now the fun begins. Ready my big sister whore?"

Of course he didn't wait for an answer and I felt that thing in my ass getting bigger. He was pumping it up to expand my ass. He pumped and pumped and I felt the inside of my ass growing and getting a lot bigger. I thought I was going to pop when he finally stopped. I felt him playing around back there but had no idea what he was doing.

Then suddenly he came around in front of me and said, "Now, for all the times you got me in trouble when we were kids, this is for you."

He had some kind of remote thing in his hand and I saw him turn a knob. It took a moment but suddenly it felt like the inside of my asshole was on fire. That thing was shooting little electric shocks into me. He turned the knob some more and it got worse. I was almost dancing, but couldn't move my legs. It hurt, but at the same time it made my cunt juice up more.

He left it like that and with the little thing inside my cunt going, I thought I was going to cum. I was fighting hard not to, but it happened. It started slow and when it did I started groaning unconsciously, but it worked up and up to one big massive orgasm and I fell to my knees as my groaning turned to a long steady scream before the two items were turned off and I fell to my hands and knees in exhaustion. When I looked up at my tormentors and the gathered crowd of perverts, I saw my 3 tormentors laughing.

Jeni said, "Wow cunt, I have never seen anyone cum like that before. These toys are keepers and we will have so much fun at work."

But, my humiliation didn't stop. Kim said, "Back on your feet whore. I have some other things I want to try."

I slowly got up on my wobbly feet. I was totally drained, but was afraid if I didn't do what she wanted, I would have something worse happen to me. At times I enjoyed being used as a slut, but it was times like this I hated it and hated the girls.

Once I was up, with my hands on my head and legs spread wide apart, Kim came to me and went behind me. I felt her putting something on my ass cheeks. Then she came around to the front and removed the nipple clamps. I screamed from the pain as the blood surged back into my nipples when she pulled them off. She didn't even open them up. She just pulled. This multiplied the pain exponentially.

I started shaking because the pain was so bad, but she didn't seem to care. All she wanted to do was fuck with me. I never did anything bad to her, but it seems she hates me. She didn't give me much time before she started again.

She pulled these little patches out that looked like the ones they put on you for an EKG. She put one over each nipple and then reached between my legs and got my clit hard. Once it was out enough, she put some kind of clip on it and proceeded to attach wires to all the things she put on me.

As she worked, I noticed a lot of people had gathered around my naked body and heard some say they would love to fuck me and wanted to spank me. I don't know why they would want to do anything with me. I never did anything to any of them.

Once Kim was finished, she stood back and called Ron and Jeni over. They talked quietly to each other and then suddenly my body came alive. The thing in my cunt started moving again, the butt plug was shooting electricity inside my ass and then the things that Kim had attached all started at the same time. They were electric patches and I could feel shocks all over me and inside of me too.

My body was trembling and I once again fell to me knees. And yes, I was cumming again. Suddenly everything stopped and I just fell over and curled up in a little ball. My body hurt like hell from what they did to me.

Jeni said, "That was fun, but from now on, we have to be careful and not turn them all on at once. We don't want the whore going into cardiac arrest."

Kim laughed and said, "Yea, but we can make her do so many more things now. All we have to do is threaten to hook it all up again. I bet she will do anything to avoid this torment."

They left me alone for a little while. I just laid on the dirty floor in front of everyone as the pain flowed through every part of my body. That was a lot of electricity going in and through me. But it seems they didn't really care. As I laid there, people kept looking at me and some even touched me to see if I was ok or to get a good feel of a naked lawyer.

They came back in a little while and made me stand back up. They took everything off me and pulled the butt plug from my ass, but left the thing inside my cunt. I had to stand back up with my hands on my head and my legs wide apart again. If I was wobbly before I was darn near catatonic now. I was moving and standing mostly by instinct. How I found the strength to follow Mistress' orders I don't know. I wasn't even thinking. It was like my body just did whatever they ordered it to do. My mind was vacant of anything but the pain still swirling through my body from the electric shock overload.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.