Humiliating Holly
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jeni was driving and the three of them were discussing me. They couldn't decide what to do next to humiliate me. They thought about going to an early movie to get me naked again, but then thought that there might be too many children at the early shows. Of course they talked about the adult movies where they could get me naked and get me fucked by complete strangers. Ron didn't like that because he didn't want me to catch anything that might get passed on to him. Then they decided they would take me shopping for some really slutty clothes before going to a movie.

Jeni had to turn around to get back to the store they wanted to go to. By then it had taken so long that I had to pee but was afraid to ask for fear of what they might do. But if I waited too long, I would pee all over the back seat of my car anyway.

So as I played with my cunt, I asked. "May I go pee before we do anything else?"

Jeni laughed and said, "Sure, just let me pull over."

We were on a street and the traffic was pretty heavy. I did not see any restrooms around and knew what they were going to make me do.

Jeni pulled over and Kim said, "OK whore, here you go. Get out, go to the front of the car, squat and piss. Don't forget to wipe."

I didn't want to do that, but I had to pee so bad that if I didn't do it, things would be worse for me. So, I took a deep breath and opened the door. I got out, looked around real quick and rushed to the front of the car so they could watch me humiliate myself once again.

I got to where I knew they could see me and squatted down. Just as I started peeing, a car drove past us and honked the horn. I almost stopped peeing from the fear and humiliation. But I stayed where I was and finished peeing. I then ran my fingers up my slit and licked them clean. I guess it could be worse.

I got up and got back to the car. After getting in, I spread my legs and started fingering my cunt once again. Jeni drove away from the curb with all three in the front laughing at me. We drove for a while longer and then she pulled into another parking lot. I saw two places. One looked like a bar, called Dreamers. The other one said, Sweet Dreams. I figured that is where we would be going. The lot had a few cars in it, so I figured there were at least some people there. Maybe they just worked there.

Jeni parked about half way back and said, "Ok, here is what will happen. I will give you the coat to wear in and when one of us tells you, you will remove it. Then you will do everything we want and I don't care what it is. Understand bitch?"

"Yes, I understand. But I don't want to do it." I said.

Kim said, "Don't be smart with us cunt. That will cost you. Jeni don't give her the coat. She can walk in naked. But let me go in first to talk to the owner. I know her."

Jeni said, "OK, but she has to wait outside the car. Get out whore, stand in front of the car, legs spread and hands on your head. Kim will tell you when to go in."

I hated them all now. We all got out of the car and Jeni locked it. I stood in front, just as I was told to and watched the three of them walk toward the building hand in hand. I just stood naked out in public again. I then realized that they were getting what they really wanted. I would be naked all day with nothing to put on. That was the first option I had and now they are making me do it because I complained. I had to learn to keep quiet.

I don't know how long I stood there and how many people saw me. I saw movement around me, but was afraid to look. Finally Kim came back out and motioned for me to come to the store. I walked toward her and held my hands on my head. She had not told me I could lower them and I didn't want to piss her off again.

I walked through the parking lot to the store and Kim let me in. I then followed her toward the center of the store and noticed the dressing rooms. The first few had doors on them, but the last four didn't. I wondered why and how they could get away without having doors or curtains to cover them.

She stopped in front of the first one without a door and said, "I wanted you out in the open to try on clothes, but the owner said we had to use the dressing rooms. However she didn't mind if you changed outside. So the dressing room is going to hold the clothes we pick out for you, but you will get dressed and undressed out here so everyone can watch."

She wanted me to say something so she could make things worse, but I kept my mouth shut. She then told me, "Just stand right here, just like you did in the parking lot until we get back with what we have picked out for you. Do not move no matter what."

I stood and waited for them to come back to me. I was told I couldn't move and if I did, I knew I would be punished again. So I stood naked with my legs apart and my hands on my head. Everyone could see every inch of me. I had no idea how long it would take them, but I figured they would continue humiliating me all day and into the night.

As I was standing there, this young boy came up to me and said, "You look hot. I work here and see lots of girls, but you are hotter than most that come in here. I sure do like you."

Then as he looked at me lecherously he reached out and rubbed my tits. He took them in his hands and rubbed them, pinched my nipples and then let his hands go down my belly. They stopped at my cunt and his finger was inside me. His other hand reached around to my ass and rubbed it for a moment before he put a finger up my asshole. I didn't dare move because I was sure my tormentors were watching me. And I was told not to move, no matter what. I think they set this up.

But I stayed still allowing this young boy to play with me and touch me anywhere he wanted. The bad thing about it was that I was getting turned on. I could feel my cunt getting wet and I knew he could feel it too. I didn't want this to happen, but since they started blackmailing me, I get so wet from everything they make me do. And I figured he would probably get to fuck me or I would have to suck his cock before we left.

But before anything else could happen, the three of them returned with some clothes in their arms. Each of them carrying something. The boy saw them coming toward us and he quit playing with me. He stopped long enough to talk to the girls and I heard Jeni tell him he would get something before we left.

Once they came to me, they hung up the outfits for me to try on. They put them in the dressing room where I should have been. Well not in that one. I should have been in the one with doors. But I had to do everything out here in the open. It was like a little stage for me.

Before I started trying them on, Jeni said, "This is what you are going to do. You will try all the skirts on first, one at a time. You will take it from the hanger, put it on and show us how it looks. Once we decide if we want it, you will go to the last room and hang it up. If we are going to get it, it goes on the left. If not it is on the right."

She let that sink in before she continued. "Once you have tried all the skirts on, you will try the blouses and tops one at a time. Yes, during all of this, you will have some part of your body exposed to anyone who is around. Then once the blouses are all decided on, we have a couple of nice bikini's we want you to try. If you can't figure out how they are to be put on, you will walk to the front and ask the owner to help."

I listened to all of this and knew damn well this was going to take a while and I would be seen by a lot of people since I would be mostly naked the whole time. But I wondered why they wanted me to try on bikinis. It was turning cold out and no one wore bikinis in the winter time. But, I was going to do as I am told, just so I don't go to jail for having sex with minors.

Kim said as she looked at the owner, "OK, I think we are ready for the show. Is everything set up?"

I didn't like what she said and who she said it too. That must mean something bad for me. But I had no idea what it could be. I was naked and was going to let others watch me dress and undress until I had tried on all these new clothes. And I figured I would still be leaving naked.

I saw the owner nod and Kim said, "Great, let the fun begin. Whore, get the first skirt."

I walked to the dressing room and took the first skirt from the hanger and walked back to where everyone had gathered to watch me get dressed. I don't know why they want more clothes for me because I don't usually have any on. But I think it is just so they can humiliate me more. And from the looks of the clothes in here, I'll never be able to wear them for work.

I got to the spot I was in before and slipped the skirt up my legs and over my ass. At least I was partially covered. But when I looked down at what I had on, I might as well have been naked. This thing didn't cover me much. As I was looking down and trying to adjust it some, I reached back and noticed my ass cheeks were visible and my cunt was almost the same. The hem came to the spot where my cunt was. If I moved I would be showing everything.

Jeni said, "Turn around whore. I want to see what happens to it when you move."

I turned slowly around and just knew the skirt was raising up and I was exposed again. I kept turning until she told me to stop. I stood and waited for them to say something.

Kim said, "Bend over bitch. Keep your legs straight and bend at the waist."

I knew what was going to happen now. My ass and cunt would definitely be seen. I knew this would not be for work and it had to be when I had to be covered but they could still show me off.

Ron said, "Now that is one nice skirt. I think it is a keeper. Shows just what I like looking at. My sister's naked ass and cunt."

That was not necessary at all. He could have kept his mouth shut. I love my brother and he is a good fuck, but damn did he have to humiliate me too.

Jeni said, "I like it to Ron. Ok cunt, go take it off and get the next one."

I removed that skirt and walked to the end of the dressing rooms to get the next one. This was really humiliating because more people started showing up to watch my show. And I saw some with their cameras out and taking pictures and videos of me. I hoped none of them hit the internet because my bosses would probably see them and I would get fired. But I guess that wouldn't be as bad as showing me having sex with children.

I hung up the first one and got the next one down. I knew this one was going to be bad because even before I put it on. It was so sheer, I could see all the way through it. That was looking at the front and the back together. But I had no other option. So I walked back to my audience and slipped it on. I looked in a mirror and I might as well been naked. Everyone could see all of me. My cunt and ass looked like they were framed inside the skirt. Of course my little tits were not even covered.

I modeled it and this time Kim said, "Bitch, go to the front of the store and back. I want to see how it looks when you walk."

She was going to make sure lots of people saw my naked ass, even if it was through a very sheer skirt. I was beginning to hate this little bitch more and more. But I reluctantly did as she said, and walked all the way to the front of the store. I looked down at the floor and know I looked sad and dejected as I started off to where Mistress told me to go but she yelled loud enough for the entire store to hear, "Get that head up, hands behind your head and stick your little tits out and strut like you're a model on a runway. Be proud of the naked bitch you are. I did as ordered and began to imitate my best approximation of a model's strut but with my hands behind my head. When I got to the front I paused for a moment and turned left and then right as a model might and then turned and walked back. I know that wasn't what I was ordered to do that but I figured it was implied by her ordering me to strut like a model. I passed a lot of people as I went and they just stared at me. I did not see anyone looking at my face. They all looked at my tits, cunt and ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.