Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I drove us straight home. I knew the girls wanted Ron in bed and if I had done anything else but go home, I would be punished somehow. I was being punished enough for looking at porn at work, but their other punishments made everything so much worse.

I pulled into my driveway and I think they were out of the car before I even stopped. They got out and ran to the house and I finished parking, then followed them. I needed to get off, but I knew that probably wouldn't happen tonight.

Once in the house, Ron said, "You know, I think Holly should wait for us to finish fucking before she is allowed to see me naked."

Jeni said, "No problem, but we love it when she hears us. So cunt, get in your closet and close the doors. We will call you when you are needed to clean us up."

And Kim added, "And don't you dare touch that nasty cunt. And before you ask whore, the hotdog stays all night in your oven. It will be your breakfast."

I hated them for making me hide while they fucked. And they were fucking my brother which means I will have to eat his cum from their pussies when they finished. I wondered if he would be able to keep his cock hard enough to fuck both of them. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

But I did as they said, and went to my closet and crawled on my little cot. I closed the doors and waited. I should have asked if I could piss first, but now it was too late, as I heard them quickly taking off their clothes.

I heard Ron say, "God you are both so beautiful. Can't wait to get you in the bed. Is this the only bedroom in the house?"

Jeni said, "Yea it is and believe me you have one nice cock. Can I suck it for a minute before we start fucking?"

"Sure you can. And while you are doing that, I can eat Kim's pussy." Ron told them.

Kim said, "My God, are you going to eat me and fuck me too. No guy has ever done that before. They usually just stick it in me and fuck me. Then pull out and get dressed. I have to get my eating from your sister."

Jeni said, "Really Kim. No guy has ever gone down on you before. My God, most of the guys that are with me want to eat me."

Then Ron said, "Not a problem. I love eating pussy. I am even going to eat my sister while I am here. And you both can watch if you want to."

"Well, we hadn't planned on that, but if you want to lick that dirty cunt, then we will let you." Jeni told him.

"It is kind of funny though," Said Kim. "She is the one who eats pussy and now she gets hers licked. Bet you make her cum so fast."

"OK, enough talk. Let's get started. I need to fuck you both soon or I'll have to jerk off." Ron said.

Jeni said, "Lay on your back Ron. I'll suck you and Kim can straddle your face. That way we can both enjoy at the same time. Then maybe we can switch before we fuck. Ever do a threesome before Ron?"

"No, I never have. I have tried, but can't get anyone to do it with me. Guess they are shy or something. But I can see this week I'll be getting lots of things." Ron said.

Kim said, "Yep, this is your lucky week. You get to fuck all week and have your nice cock sucked by three of us. Now get down so I can get on your face. I love my pussy licked."

Then everything got quiet for a little while. I figured Jeni was sucking him and he was licking Kim's pussy. I knew it would be long and they would rotate around and eventually he would fuck them both. I wondered if I would have to clean them up after he fucked one and before he did the other. Or would they make me wait until they had all fucked?

I wanted so bad to get involved because I was so horny. I know it is my brother, but I'll be fucking him anyway, so why not now. But since I was told I wouldn't be doing it tonight, I would have to wait. I can't even play with my cunt to get off. The only thing I'm going to get is two cream pies after Ron fucks them.

Some noise started up again. I knew it was Kim by the way she was moaning. I guess I have eaten both of them enough to know what they sounds like when having sex. And of course I have heard them fucking in my bed when they bring guys around.

Then Kim started shouting, "My God that is so fucking good. You eat pussy so good. You are as good as the whore. Yes Ron lick me make me cum."

Jeni didn't say anything. Guess because she had her mouth full of cock. But Kim just kept on ranting about how good my brother ate her pussy. If he is that good, I might have to take lessons.

Then, it hit her. "FFFFUCK III"MMM CCCUUUUUMMMMMIINNNNGG!!" she screamed.

And then it was quiet again for a moment. The next thing I heard was Jeni. "Kim move out of the way. I have to have that tongue in my pussy. Damn girl I've never seen you cum like that before. Not even when the whore is eating you."

Then it was quiet again. They must be changing places so Ron could eat Jeni and Kim could suck his cock. If they weren't careful he would cum and might not be able to fuck them. But he is young, so they could probably coax a couple fucks out of him.

Then I heard Kim. "Damn Ron that is one pretty cock. I can't wait to have it my pussy, but first I need to taste it. But please don't cum yet. We want all you're cum saved for your sister when she eats us."

"Damn right. It will be so much fun watching her eat you're cum out of us." Jeni said, 'But right now, get that tongue working."

Then it was quiet once again. I knew Kim had her mouth full and I guessed Ron was eating Jeni. I sure wish they would let me out to join them, but Ron said he didn't want me watching him fuck the two girls. Plus, I had to pee.

My thoughts were interrupted when Kim said, "OK, I need that cock in my pussy. Just lay still Ron and I'll climb on it."

Jeni said, "Don't use him all up you little bitch. I want it when you get done. But Ron, don't stop what you are doing. I think you are better than that little whore in the closet."

I couldn't hear what Ron was saying and figured he had his mouth full of hot pussy. But I did hear Kim as she slid onto his cock. "OH my God Ron!! You are filling my little pussy up with that big beautiful cock. I think I'm in love!"

I thought maybe if they fall in love, I won't have to fuck him. But then again, they had it all planned out and in order to humiliate me I was going to have to do it. I didn't want to, but if I didn't, I would be in jail.

Then I heard bodies slapping together and knew Kim was riding him hard. I also heard Jeni getting ready to cum. She was moaning in that deep growl she uses when she is almost ready. Ron must be good and from what he said before, I'll find out sometime this week.

I kept hearing the noises of sex going on in my bed. Well it used to be my bed. Now I am in a closet with a little cot and have no idea when or if I'll ever get to sleep in my own bed again. I know I will get fucked in it tomorrow when my younger brother has his way with me, but I don't think I will get to sleep there as long as those two bitches are around.

My thoughts got interrupted again when I heard all three of them starting their orgasms. It was Jeni first, then Kim started her loud yelling like she always does when she cums and then I heard Ron groan that he was about to cum in her pussy. His was muffled because he was being smothered by Jeni's pussy.

They all let loose at the same time. Kim yelling she was cumming, Jeni growling even louder and Ron groaning into Jeni's pussy. It sounded so weird to hear three people all cum at the same time. I have never heard that before. Of course, I have never been involved in a threesome before. Never really wanted to either. Even when those young boys were fucking me, it was only one at a time.

Then all was silent. I guess they have to rest since they wore each other out. And Ron had to get it up to fuck Jeni. Now I wondered when I would have to be involved doing my clean up duties. I really wasn't looking forward to sucking Ron's cum out of either pussy and I really didn't want his cock in my mouth. I really don't want to eat their pussies at any time, but I have to do it.

Then the silence was broke again when Ron said, "Damn that was hot. First timer I ever fucked and ate pussy at the same time. I definitely want more of that, but not until you get it cleaned out Kim."

Then Kim said, "I understand stud and I think I'll set out the next round. I will just watch as you and Jeni fuck. Then I'll get the cunt out of the closet to clean me up so we can fuck again."

"Is it still hard enough to fuck me Ron?" asked Jeni.

"Hell yes. Another first for me. My cock never got soft after fucking Kim. Let me at that pretty little pussy." Ron told her.

I heard the movement in my bed and then, "Put that monster in me. God I love to fuck in this bed. I am so happy the whore said we could use it."

She will always try to humiliate me. Even when she knows damn well I don't want her fucking in my bed. But I have no option, except to let her. And then I realized that once my brother fucks her, I will be brought out to clean all three up. That means I will have his cum in my mouth and belly and his cock in my mouth. I don't want to do it. Maybe I should just get out and run away.

"OH my God that feels so good. Yes fuck me with that pole. You are so fucking good." Jeni was saying.

I heard the bed bouncing as they fucked. The time was getting closer to me being used once again. I figured I would have to lick Kim first and then Jeni. But when would I have to take my brothers cock in my mouth. I was not looking forward to doing that, but knew I would have to. All because I couldn't stop looking at porn at work.

Then I heard Jeni cumming again and soon after that I heard Ron say, "CCUUUMMMINNG! I'm cumming in your pussy!"

Then Kim said, "God that is hot. I have never seen two people fuck before. That was so cool the way his cock went so deep into you. Now I know what it looks like when I am fucked."

I guess the show was over. Well at least the show they were putting on. The next show would be me. I heard them talking about what was next and I was going to be called out of the closet real soon.

Ron said, "I wonder if I can cum for a third time tonight. Why don't the two of you get cleaned up and then she can clean me. I think she needs to keep sucking to see if I can cum in her mouth."

Kim said, "Now I like that. You are one kinky guy. I'm so glad we talked before."

I heard that and wondered when they had talked. Was it set up for Ron to come visit and fuck me? I was really wondering now just what the three of them had discussed about me and when. Had they called him before he called me? Could my little brother have set me up? How much involvement did he have with these two bitches?

But once again, my thoughts were interrupted When Jeni said, "OK cunt, get out of your closet and come clean us up. Kim is first, then me. Ron will be last."

I opened the door and looked at my bed. What a mess it was in. The blankets were on the floor and it looked like they had a good time in it. Both girls were naked with their legs spread and their pussies oozing cum. Ron also naked with a soft cock. I guess it would be after two fucks. They were all looking at me as I crawled over to the bed.

"May I go pee first?" I asked.

Kim said, "Hell no cunt. If you have to piss you can hold it till your duties are done. Or you can piss on the floor. But if you do that you will be cleaning it up too."

Jeni said, "No cunt, just get that tongue over here and clean our pussies. Then we get to see you suck little brother's nice cock. Aren't you so excited?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.