Humiliating Holly
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

We got to my house and Jeni pulled to the side instead of going into the driveway. I saw Kim go by and pull into the drive, but she didn't pull very far in. I was worried now, because I knew Ron must be there waiting for me. How am I going to explain why I am naked out in public? I started crying.

Jeni turned in her seat and said. "OK cunt, I think your brother is here already. So now it is time for you to make good on your promise to me. That is to let him see your naked body. Now let's get out and go give him a big hug so he can feel how hot you are."

I said, "Please Jeni. I know I said I would do it, but please don't make me. Please let me get some cloths before he sees me like this. I'll do anything else to be able to get dressed."

She thought for a moment and then said, "If I let you wear clothes now, you'll have to go back to work naked and stay naked all the time. Once Ron leaves, you will never wear clothes again. Is that a deal you want to make with me?"

I thought about that for a moment, knowing that the alternative was too much I was going to get out and let my younger brother see me naked. I couldn't go without clothes all the time, especially at work.

I was about to tell her I would get out and let Ron see me when she said, "And besides, you are still going to suck his cock and let him fuck you. So it's up to you cunt. Either get out or plan on being at work naked."

I didn't say anything. I just opened the door and stepped out. I was shaking and my legs felt like rubber. I could hardly move. But I got myself composed and decided it wouldn't be as bad as letting Mr. Jones see me naked at work and fire me.

I slowly walked around the car and toward my drive way. As soon as I stepped into the drive, I saw Kim sitting with Ron on my steps. I took a deep breath and walked toward them with Jeni following me. Both girls had cameras aimed at me and I knew it was going to be videos of my first time naked in front of my young brother.

Ron didn't see me at first because he was turned talking to Kim. Then when he turned back he looked shocked. His mouth opened like he was going to say something, but nothing came out. After all how many brothers can say they saw their big sisters naked in the driveway.

I just kept walking toward him and he finally got some words out. "Holly what the fuck are you doing. Where are your clothes? You can't be out here like this. What the Fuck? Put some clothes on."

Nervously I said, "Ron I can't put clothes on. I don't have any."

"What do you mean you don't have any? Don't you have enough money? I can give you some." He said. While never taking his eyes off my naked body.

"I can explain, but can we go inside first?" I asked. I was actually asking the girls for permission to escape being seen outside.

Jeni said, "Yea, let's go inside and get comfortable."

I walked past Ron and his gaze followed me. He got to see my front, one side and then my naked ass. I opened the door and we all went in.

The girls sat on the couch and pulled Ron in between them. Then Kim said, "Holly, sit in the chair, spread those legs and play with your cunt while you tell Ron everything. I want the truth too."

I blushed and sat down. I spread my legs open and I could see Ron's eyes get really big. He said, "Holly, you don't have to do that for me. But I would like to know what is going on."

I started to say something, but Jeni spoke first. "Ron, she does have to do that for you. She'll explain why in a moment. Holly, legs up on the arms of the chair. I want that hole opened up wide for baby brother."

Ron started to say something else, but nothing came out as I opened my legs really wide and placed them on the arm of the chair. My cunt was wide open and he just stared at it. He never even looked at my face.

I interrupted his thoughts when I said, "Ron, it is a long story and I want you to just listen as I tell you why I am naked and what else I have to do while you are here with me. But please, once you leave promise not to tell anyone about what I did."

He managed to say, "OK"

Then I started talking. "Ron, you don't know this about me, but I am what people call a submissive. I never wanted to do the things I have been doing, but it turns me on when I am made to do something. You see, I had been looking at some porn sites at work about women being used in their offices."

I waited to let that sink in, and then continued. "One day while I was watching a woman on my computer, sitting in her chair behind her desk with her legs open. She was masturbating in her office and I was in a trance thinking it was me. I always thought to myself it was me doing those things. As I sat there watching it, Jeni just opened my door and walked in. No one ever came into my office without knocking. That always gave me time to turn the porn off. But Jeni just walked in on me."

Ron looked at Jeni and frowned. She said, "Ron, just listen and don't say anything. I don't want to ruin your sister, but have enough on her now that I could. So don't say a word until she finishes. If you do, the next time you see her she'll be behind bars."

He nodded and sat still staring at my open cunt. I don't know if he had ever seen one before, but I know it is the first time he has seen mine. But I continued. "I tried to get her out of there before she saw what I had on the computer screen, but she wasn't leaving. Instead she turned the monitor around and saw the same thing I was watching. Of course I found out later, she already knew what I had up."

I took a breath and when I stopped talking, Kim said, "Hey whore, get those fingers busy. I want your cunt nice and sloppy for later."

I reached down and started playing with myself, right in front of my brother. I was wanting to cum and thought I could get away with it until Kim said, "And don't you dare cum."

That ruined my plan, so I continued talking. "Once she had seen that on my computer she said she was going to have Mr. Jones come in and see what I was doing and I begged her not to and that's when I really fucked up. I told her I would do anything if she didn't tell. Well, when she heard that, she told me to remove my panties so she could see how wet I was. I was so scared, that I started pulling them off. She stopped me and made me take off my skirt and then my panties. Now I was naked down below."

I had to stop every few minutes so I could catch my breath. It is so hard to try to explain why I am naked to my little brother. When I was growing up with him, I used to yell at him if he looked at me at all. Now he is seeing all of me and I am playing with my cunt in front of him.

But I continued. "You see, I would be fired if I was caught looking at porn on a work computer, so I went along with Jeni and did what I needed to. I had to play with myself in my office and then Kim joined us later. They gave me rules to follow and I have accepted them. That is why I am now naked. The only time I can have clothes on is at work and sometimes when they allow me to wear them. Other than that I am naked all of the time. I go to work naked and hope they allow me to dress. I strip naked at the office before coming home."

I was breathing hard now. That was because I was getting out of breath from talking about why I am naked and because I was getting close to cumming, but I had to hold back. They would punish me if I had an orgasm.

"So, Ron," I said, "Now you know and I hope you won't be mad at me. I hope you just enjoy seeing your big sister like this. I don't mind you seeing me naked and if you stay the rest of the week, you'll see a lot more of me."

I stopped talking, not wanting to tell him about me fucking children and that I was going to suck his cock and fuck him too. I hoped the girls might have a change of heart and just fuck him themselves while I watched. But then I would still have his cum in me because after he fucked them they would make me clean up their pussies and probably make me lick his cock clean.

Ron snapped out of his silence and said, "So, it looks like they are blackmailing you?"

That is when Jeni spoke up, "You might call it blackmail, but we want to think of it as teaching her a lesson. She would never learn unless we took drastic measures to stop her from looking at porn. Holly are you still watching porn at the office?"

"No Jeni, I don't. That is, I don't watch it unless you put it on for me and that is usually videos of me doing things for you." I answered.

Ron spoke again. "Holly, I am staying for the week, just as I had planned. I don't mind seeing you naked and do kind of enjoy it. I always wondered what you kept hidden all the time and now I know. So if you have to be naked, that is Ok. It just caught me off guard. But I do like what I see. Guess I'll have to masturbate more now."

That is when Kim, spoke, "No Ron you won't have to do that. You can fuck us all you want while you are hear. I love a good hard pounding now and then. And I know Jeni does too. We will take good care of you this week, since all of us have the rest of the week off."

She never mentioned that he would be fucking me too. I was grateful for that, but knew in time it would be me telling him I had to suck his cock and he could fuck me. I was not looking forward to that, but I knew it was what they ordered me to do. I can't talk my way out of it, because every time I try to not do something they come up with these little deals for me and everything they offer as an alternative is worse than what I am trying to get out of.

I was still playing with my cunt and knew if I didn't stop, I would be cumming. So, I said, "Jeni, may I please use the bathroom? I have to pee."

She smiled and said, "Yes whore, you may use YOUR bathroom, but we will watch you."

Then Kim said, "Wait, before you go to your bathroom, tell Ron what else you have promised us for us to keep you safe. Then you can go piss while we watch."

Ron looked confused when she said that. I knew I would be embarrassed, but I had to get my fingers out of my cunt so I wouldn't cum. And I knew I could pee if I went out into my bathroom in the yard. But now I had to tell my brother that I would suck his cock and also fuck him and would have to keep masturbating in front of him while I did. And since Kim was a bitch, she wasn't going to let me stop playing with myself or pee until he knew.

So, I sucked it up and said, "Ron, I am also going to suck your cock and you will be fucking your big sister while you are here. I want you to let me do it, please."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.