Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I dried off and hoped I would get some clothes once I got to the car. I went thru the back door, locked it and then walked thru the house to the front door. As I went out the front door and locked it, I didn't see the car anywhere.

Then, Kim yelled to me to hurry up and Jeni hit the horn. They had moved the car to the street and a little ways from my drive way. Shit, I thought, I have to walk naked and chance being exposed to my neighbors to get to it. I hoped no one was out and about. I got close to the car and it moved ahead more. I begged them to stop and let me in, but each time I got close to the car they moved again. By the time they let me in, I had walked naked for a full block in front of my neighbor's houses. I don't know if I was seen because I was too intent on getting in and didn't notice anything else.

Once in, I was once again made to spread my legs and play with my cunt, but was told not to cum. I had no idea where we were going, but I didn't have any clothes to put on so wherever it was we were going I'd end up being naked.

Jeni drove around for a while and made sure I got seen by lots of people either by driving closely by and honking the horn while making me sit up so I would be easily seen or by making me walk around in less crowded public areas. She even opened my windows and had me stick my breasts out of the window so I could be seen more.

"OK, we are going shopping for a bed. After all, Ron will need a place to sleep while he is visiting you." Said Kim.

I cried, "But I don't have anything on. I can't just walk into a store with nothing on."

"No problem cunt," Said Jeni. "When we stop. I'll open the trunk so you can get your clothes out and get dressed."

Right after she said that, she slowed down and pulled into a parking area. I looked out and saw it was an Army Navy Surplus Store. Jeni drove around the parking lot for a few minutes, and I guess she was looking for the right parking spot. I saw some close to the store, but she found one toward the back of the lot and very close to the highway.

"OK, Cunt, here is the deal," stated Kim, "You will get out and wait for the trunk to open Just stand behind the car with your legs open and hands behind your back. Then the trunk will unlock and you can get your clothes out."

They waited for a minute for that to sink in and then Jeni said, "Get your clothes out and close the trunk. Be sure you get everything because it won't be opened again. You will then dress, putting your shoes on first and then the rest of your outfit,"

"Now get out cunt, "shouted Kim.

I got out of the car totally naked and quickly looked around to see if anyone else was nearby. I didn't see anyone and then made my way to the back of the car. I got there and noticed I was very close to the road and anyone driving by would be able to see me. I stopped by the trunk and spread my legs and put my hands behind my back as Mistress Kim had ordered. I can't believe that I even think of them as my Mistresses now. I hate what they make me do but for some reason I do get excited. I even felt the trickles of my juice leak down my thighs as I stood behind the car waiting for the trunk to open.

I stood there for a long time or it seemed like that. I am not sure how long, but it was a while. Finally the trunk opened. I looked in and all I saw was a pair of my fuzzy slippers and a little baby doll nighty that would just barely cover my ass and cunt. It was also shear and could be seen thru. I might as well have been naked. I looked in the trunk to see if I over looked anything, but didn't see anything else. So I closed the trunk and bent over to put my slippers on. Once they were on, I slipped the little nighty over my head and pulled it down to try to cover me up.

Once I was dressed, if you can call it that, the girls got out of the car and Jeni said, "Damn Holly, I thought you wanted to be covered. But I guess not since you didn't get the coat out of the trunk."

"What, I didn't see any coat in there. I looked twice. If there is one, I need it to cover up better." I begged.

"Sorry cunt, but we told you to get it all out before you closed the trunk. Now it is too late. Let's go shopping for a nice little bed." Laughed Jeni.

With that, they walked away with me standing in just this little see thru nightie and slippers. How could I go into a store like this? I would get arrested for sure and there goes my life, my job, everything. But I couldn't just stand out here in the parking lot either. So, I did what I had to do, I followed them.

We walked up to the store and I was trying to hide behind them, but they saw what I was doing and pushed me out in front of them. I was the first one in the store.

Everyone stopped and looked at me and this guy came from the back in kind of a hurry. "You can't be in here like that. You are almost naked. You will have to leave before I call the cops."

Jeni said, "Now just wait a minute sir, Holly is here to get a bed for her to sleep in. She is covered, even though you can see her little tits and pussy thru it, but she is dressed. Besides, she has to try the bed out and can't do that unless she is ready for bed, right."

The guy hesitated for a moment and then seemed to get a lecherous grin before saying, "Well, I guess you are right, but you have to hurry." He said. You could tell he was hoping that he would get something out of it by the way he paused and looked at me and then Kim.

Finally Kim spoke up and said, "If you help her get a bed, she'll suck you off. Would you like that?"

"Hell yes I would. Now what bed are you looking for?" he asked.

"Let us see what you have, then we will decide." Jeni told him

He walked with us to the section that he had some old army bunks and that is when Kim spotted what she wanted.

"That's it Jeni. It is perfect. Let's have her try it out. I think it will fit in the closet too."

Jeni saw it and her eyes sparkled. "Yep, that's it. Holly come here and see if you like the bed we are getting you. You have to get in it to be sure."

I walked over to where they were standing and looked. It was an old army cot that folds up. Not a lot of room on it at all.

"Ok, Holly try it out. Get on it and lay down like you would if you were going to bed at home." Kim said.

I started to go to it and just knew it would not be very comfortable to sleep on, but what can I say. They have enough blackmail material on me where I can't refuse anything anymore really.

I had just started to sit down when Jeni said, "Wait Holly that is not how you sleep at home. You sleep naked don't you?"

"Yes I do, but we are in a store and not home. Please." I begged.

"Take it off Holly, just like you do at home, and then get in your new bed." Kim told me.

I hated doing it, but took my little nightie off and lay down on the bed. Just as I thought, it was very uncomfortable. I laid there on my back, with everything showing. I thought about turning over, but I would have fallen off the thing if I did.

"Open your legs Holly" Jeni told me. Then she said to the guy, "Doesn't she look so sweet laying there. We will take the bed for her and she will give you that blowjob."

I started to get up, but was told to lay still. She had the guy get his cock out and stand next to me. "Holly, would you like to fuck him instead of suck him?"

I was too shocked to say anything and Kim said, "I think she needs a good hard cock in her cunt, don't you Jeni?"

"I think so too. It will get her ready for her brother. So, I'm sorry I didn't get your name, but it doesn't matter, get your pants off and go ahead and fuck her." Jeni told him.

I saw him drop his pants and his cock was in plain sight. It was nice too. Wasn't all that big, but was thick. He walked over to where I was laying naked with my legs spread. I was horny as hell with everything that had been happening to me since these two girls had taken control of me. I felt so guilty about that too. I knew I shouldn't feel excited about being forced to do this perverted stuff but I just couldn't help it. I watched him move towards me and it seemed as if he was moving in slow motion. He came to the little bed, got to the end and leaned over me. He didn't try to make sure I was wet or excited or anything. He got on his knees at the end of the cot, pulled me down so that my cunt was close enough for him to fuck and then he moved forward and put his cock against my opening. I felt his cock enter my cunt. He started slow as if he was trying to savor the feeling. From the looks of him, he probably didn't get laid very often. Once he had pushed his cock completely into me he pulled back and started fucking me hard and fast. It felt so good. I had not been fucked in a long time and I needed this.

I didn't just lay there either. For some reason I gave him as good of a fuck as I could and loved every minute of it all. I had never been so horny and his cock in my cunt was feeling so good. Unfortunately, it all ended too soon. He was cumming inside me before he had been at it for two minutes and I had not even come close to cumming yet. I tried so hard to cum, but it didn't happen. But I had a cunt full of cum.

The two girls stood back and watched me get fucked and had a good laugh when I didn't cum. He got off me and said, "God you have one hot cunt. You can shop here anytime and I don't care how you dress.

The girls liked that and Jeni said, "I'm impressed. Why don't you just keep her nighty and she can go home naked."

"I will do that. She is a pretty good fuck and maybe next time I'll let her suck my cock. You said something about her brother? What is that about?" He asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.