Humiliating Holly
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I got up early and reluctantly proceeded to get ready for work. Of course it didn't take long because I couldn't dress. All I did was put on a little makeup and brushed my hair. The time to leave for work came way too soon for me. After getting a quick bite to eat for breakfast I left the house and got to my car with no problems. It was fortunately still dark out, so I don't think anyone could see me. As I drove to work and noticed the gas gage was below 1/8th of a tank so I would have to get gas tonight. Hopefully my tormentors would let me have something to wear so I could stop and fuel up. And then I could get some groceries too. They're probably too cruel though. I dread what they'll come up with to humiliate me today and tonight.

I pulled into the parking garage at work and saw that Jeni's car was already there. No other cars were in any of the other parking spots, so I was safe this time. I steeled my nerves for a moment before I got out of my car and made my way up the stairs to our floor and let myself in. As soon as I went to my office, the girls showed up.

"Well our little cunt is ready isn't she," Said Jeni.

Kim laughed and said "Maybe she would like to stay like that all day."

"No please, I need some clothes to put on. Mr. Jones would fire me for sure if he saw me like this. Please let me have some clothes" I begged.

"Sure you can have some clothes but first we have to piss and we waited for you." Said Jeni. "Are you ready my little piss whore?"

I desperately wanted to get dressed so even though I hated the thought of drinking her piss I said, "Yes, Ma'am I will drink your piss."

They had me lay on the floor in my office and Jeni squatted over my face. But she didn't come all the way down to my mouth. Instead she stayed up a little ways and said, "Ok piss slut, let's see how good you are. Just remember, if you don't catch it all it goes on your carpet and in your face. Ready?"

With that she started pissing. I missed a little bit, but got my mouth in position real quick and caught the rest and swallowed. She pissed a lot too. She must have been holding it all morning. When she was done pissing in my mouth, she put her cunt down on my face and made me lick her clean.

Once Jeni was done then Kim did the same, but she stayed up a little higher and I missed a lot of her piss. It went in my face and on my carpet just like they said. I just hoped it didn't start smelling bad. I finally got my mouth in position to catch the rest and took it all swallowing as fast as I could. Then I had to lick her pussy clean too.

They both laughed and tossed me some clothes to put on, but said, "Don't rinse your mouth out today. We want you to remember our piss. Now get your slutty body covered up."

I quickly put the clothes on and went to wash my face. I was covered and presentable when the others showed up and all said good morning. I didn't dare get too close to anyone since my breath smelled like piss. But the rest of the day went pretty good. I only had to show my tits and pussy twice to the girls and that was only a flash each time.

It was getting toward the end of the day when Jeni came in and said she would be calling me tonight since she found a guy to fuck her and I was to have fresh sheets on the bed for her.

I said I would and then I remembered I needed gas for the car and had to get some groceries. So, since she was with me, I asked, "Jeni, can I wear clothes home tonight. I have to get gas and some groceries. Please."

She laughed and said, "I don't think so, but let me think it over and talk with Kim. We will let you know when it is time to go home."

Right then, I knew I would not get them, but I had to try. "Please I can't go shopping naked. I'll get arrested. And there are always lots of people at the gas stations. Please Miss Jeni, I will do anything else if you will let me wear some clothes."

"I said I would think about it you dumb cunt." She said, then walked out of the office.

It seemed to take forever for the end of the day to come. Finally everyone had left now and I sat in my office praying for clothes. Then my phone buzzed. I answered it and Jeni spoke to me. "Ok cunt, strip naked and come to me." Then she hung up.

I knew I didn't have a choice and would have to do it, so I took my clothes off and laid them in my chair. I walked over to Jeni's cubicle and stood before her. Kim was also there and both of them looked at me.

Jeni said, "OK, we have discussed your question and have come up with a plan we think is fair. But you have to make a choice for us. The deal is, you have 2 stops to make and want to wear clothes. But we like you naked, but we are not totally mean. Your choice is you can wear clothes for one place, but not the other. The one you wear clothes at will be the first stop and then you will strip down and leave the clothes at whichever place you are at. So bitch, which place would you want clothes on. The gas station or the grocery store?"

Then Kim said, "And if you try to talk us into both places you will go naked to both. Now which one cunt?"

"The grocery store is where I need to wear clothes." I said.

"OK, but before we go, you need to eat our pretty pussies and make us cum." Jeni ordered.

They took me into the boss's office and sat in his chair. I had to get on my knees and eat their pussies. While I was eating one, the other took pictures and made me say I wanted to eat their pussies in the boss's office. I didn't want to do that because if he ever saw it, he would think I made the 16 and 17 year old girls do it for me.

I ate both of them and made them cum on my face. They gave me my clothes back and we went to the parking garage. They were going with me and would follow me in their car. They said it was just because they wanted to watch, but I think they had something else planned.

I drove to the grocery store and got out. The girls pulled in right next to me and also got out. "OK slut, let's get your shopping done so we can get you naked again and get some gas." Jeni said.

I got my list out and walked into the store. The girls were following behind me. In the store I got the cart and started my shopping. I like to eat healthy, so I went to the veggie and fruit area. What a mistake that was. I was ready to pick up some veggies and Kim said, "MMM, wonder if this would fit in that little cunt" In her hand was a big cucumber.

Jeni said, "Bet we can get it in her. Put it in her cart."

This happened with the squash, bananas, corn, carrots and peppers and they even put a couple of super-hot ghost peppers in the cart. Then we continued down aisle after aisle around the store and picked up other items from my list. They put extra things in my cart too. The whole time I was shopping they were talking with each other and asking if this or that would fit in my cunt or ass. They laughed and said they would get everything in one of my holes.

Then we went to the check out and put everything on the counter. It was all rung up and was about $100.00 more than I had planned on paying. Everything was bagged up and I started to leave, but Jeni had an idea. She told me to ask the bag boy to help with the groceries and then told me I would be giving him a good tip.

I went up to him and asked him to help me with my groceries. I flirted with him as I did and got him to push the cart to my car. I watched as he put all of the groceries in my trunk. Once he finished and the trunk was closed he turned back to the store and started to leave.

Jeni stopped him and told me to give him his tip. I started to get my purse but she said," No slut, you will give him a blow job but I want you to get naked first."

The young boy just looked at her and then stared at me and I knew I had to do it. With a sigh I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and took my blouse and skirt off and let them fall to the ground. I knew I wouldn't be able to get them again tonight. I was resigned to the fact that I would have to go fill my car up with gas naked. But before I could do that, I had to give the bag boy his blow job. I know my face was beet red from the humiliation. I didn't have to look in a mirror to know that, I could feel the burn of my blush.

He was shocked and just stared at my naked body. Then, just to get it over with, I got on my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants freeing his cock. It wasn't really big, but it was a nice size. I think it was maybe 6 inches long and about an inch and a half wide. I got it out and leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock which was stiff as iron. After twirling my tongue around the head of his cock for a few moments I put it in my mouth and began to push down on it until I had the whole thing in my mouth and just a bit down my throat. I began sucking him off in earnest, wanting to get done quickly. I did notice the girls with a camera and a video cam. So I knew that they were getting even more evidence against me. This boy couldn't be more than 16 or 17. I sucked him all the way in and began going back and forth. I even deep throated him some. He didn't last too long and I got a good mouth full of cum and swallowed it.

The girls laughed and clapped after I pulled back with a string of cum going from my lips to the tip of his cock. They told the boy to be sure to tell all his friends about being blown in the parking lot by a naked Holly. Then they made me thank him for letting me suck his cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.