Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

My name is Holly Miller and I work in an upscale law firm in the northern part of the country. Summers are nice and the spring and fall are not too bad, but the winters can get brutal.

I am not a partner yet, but am getting very close to it. Just another year and I am sure they will make me the fourth partner in the business. I am also the only female who has ever been considered for partnership. I am 32 years old, 5'5" tall, blonde, thin, weighing about 110lbs and I'm still single. I do date, but have never had a serious relationship with anyone. Guess I spent all my time trying to get ahead and being in school. I will stop at nothing to get what I want.

We have secretaries and paralegals, and have just recently hired some interns to assist us in our business. They do a lot of the work for us, because they want to get ahead and by them working so hard, it gives us time to research other things. My research consisted of looking at sites on the internet that should never be looked at in a workplace.

So, one day, I was sitting in my office when the door opened and Jeni, one of the interns, entered without knocking. I looked up and started to reprimand her for this. I have never allowed anyone in my office without them knocking first, but she interrupted me and told me to be quiet. I was shocked and started to say something when she told me to shut up and listen.

I was flabbergasted that a young intern would talk to me like that, and I stood up to escort her out of the office and start procedures to get her removed from the company.

Then, she said, "Holly, just sit your ass down and listen to me. If not, I will have to report you for what you have been doing at work on your computer."

I was shocked. No one had ever seen or knew of me exploring sexual things at work. That is why I always made people knock. I then had time to close the computer so they couldn't see. I loved looking at exhibitionist and humiliation sites and had some very deep fantasies of me being the one in the story being humiliated.

"Just what do you mean Jeni? I do my work things on the computer and nothing else" I said, but was staring at a naked lady on the screen who had been stripped in her own office and made to masturbate.

"You know better than that Holly." Jeni told me, "As a matter of fact, you have some inappropriate material on your screen right now, don't you?

"I beg your pardon; I think you need to leave right now!" I almost yelled at her, but kept my voice down so I didn't bring others in. I couldn't afford for anyone to see my computer. But she was moving toward my desk and I knew I had been caught.

She reached over and turned my monitor around and there it was in full living color. The girl on the screen was naked in an office chair, legs spread wide open and playing with herself while others watched. I had been caught big time.

"Please Jeni, don't tell anyone. Please" I begged, "Look I'll pay you, get you a raise, anything you want, just name it, but you can't tell anyone."

Jeni just smiled and kept looking at the monitor. "So, you want to do that, just like this girl is doing?"

"No, I just like seeing this stuff. Please don't tell anyone, I would be fired and I can't afford that. I have bills to pay and I just can't lose my job. How much do you want, I'll pay you to be quiet. Please" I begged some more. "Look, I'll do anything you want, just don't tell on me."

Looking up at me, she said, "Good, that's what I wanted to hear. Now since you will do anything, raise you skirt and take your panties off and throw them in the trash."

"I can't do that in here." I said.

"Well if you don't, then I will go to Mr. Jones and let him see what I have found on your computer. Last chance Holly!" she told me.

I was scared now, not knowing just what she had found and how she did it. So, I had no other choice. I lifted my skirt up and reached to both sides of my panties and pushed them down. I got them to my knees and my skirt slid back down with them to cover me up.

"No, that won't do Holly. Take your skirt off first, and then finish removing your panties. I want to see your cunt!" Jeni told me.

I was shocked to say the least. No one ever used that word with me before. Yes, I knew what it meant, but I always called it my vagina. I never even called it a pussy. I was the prim and proper lady, except when it came to looking at those nasty sites.

"Look, if you don't hurry up, I will have to call for some help to finish this up." She stated.

I was so worried now; I undid my skirt and pulled it off. Then quickly reached down and finished removing my panties. My hands instantly went to cover my vagina up, so she couldn't see it. I was shaking with the hope no one else would come in my office and see me like this. I just knew I was going to get fired.

"Put your hands on top of your head Holly and let me see that cunt!" was her next order.

I was so scared, and worried, I did what she told me to do. Now she had a clear view of my vagina and was able to see the little bit of blonde hair I had on it. I never shaved it because it never really grew a lot down there. Guess some blondes just have very little hair on their vaginas.

"Ok, sit down and spread your legs" she was all smiles now, "and then play with that cunt. But you can't cum. While you are doing that I will tell you what will happen from now on. Do it now Holly!!"

I was so shocked, scared, nervous, but also getting turned on. This is the kind of thing I had fantasized about forever. Now, it was happening to me, but it was in my office and I was so afraid I would be caught. But, like the victims in the stories and videos I read and watched on my computer, I did as I was told and I sat in my chair, spread my legs and started playing with my vagina.

Jeni giggled and started telling me what she had in mind. "Ok Holly, from now on I will be your worst nightmare. You will do anything and everything I tell you to do. And that will be at anytime and anyplace I say. You want to be humiliated, so now you are going to be just that."

My fingers were going in and out of my vagina and I was rubbing my clitoris pretty hard. I was getting so turned on and I was really wet.

"From now on Holly, you will no longer wear panties and no bras either. Your skirts, which are all you will wear, will be short and your blouses will be semitransparent. I am going to make you strip naked in different places and show off your sexy little body to others. It will be here in your office, in the interns offices and maybe even in the bosses offices. Of course it will also be out on the streets, in restaurants, gas stations, and anyplace else I can think of."

I was really going to town on myself now, just listening to her tell me how I would be humiliated. Just like the stories and pictures I had been looking at.

"And Holly, you are going to start calling your body parts just what they are. I know you don't like the nasty names, but you are going to use them. You will start saying cunt, instead of vagina, tits, instead of breasts, and ass instead buttocks. Yes, I saw how you describe those things with the chats you have been having. But that will change right now. I want to hear you say it all now. What are you playing with Holly?

"My vagina." I said.

"No, it is your cunt, now say it," she ordered.

"Mmmy Cccunt." I barely got it out.

"Much better," she said, "Now I want you to practice. From now on, we will be asking you at different times what your body parts are and if you don't get them right, you will be punished in front of someone. Understand Holly?"

"Yes." Was all I could say, I was getting so close to getting off, I couldn't think straight. "But what do you mean when you say we"

Holly smiled and said don't worry about that. You just worry about doing what I tell you to do. Because if you don't, you won't ever make partner. I'll see to that.

I whimpered in both despair and excitement. I couldn't give up on my dream of being a partner in the firm. I knew I'd do anything to keep that dream alive. It seemed that Jeni also knew that as well. Add to that, that I was so damned close to cumming I couldn't stand it, it was an almost unbearable mix of dread and excitement. I was just seconds away from having one of the most massive orgasms of my life when Jeni firmly commanded, "OK, stop playing with that cunt. Lick your fingers clean and then put your skirt on. Leave the panties in the trash can and don't cover them. I will be back later to check and we will do some more fun things. You are not to cum without my permission, so don't get any ideas about finishing when I leave. I know you love to play with yourself in here, but no more unless I tell you."

With that, she left my office, but didn't close the door. Here I was half naked sitting in my chair with my legs wide open, chest heaving as I struggled to get my breath after being so close to coming and then being denied. I was sorely tempted to go ahead and bring myself off but I couldn't stand the chance of Jeni discovering me. I scrambled to get my skirt and get it on. I could not have anyone seeing me like that. I would be fired for sure. I got up on shaky legs and closed the door. What had I gotten myself into?

Sitting back down, I tried to get it all out of my mind. I looked at my computer screen and that girl was still playing with herself in front of me. I quickly shut it off. I was so confused now. I loved watching those things happen, but now I just did it in front of a young 17 year old girl. How did she ever find out what I was doing on my computer? I was going to find out and try to get out of the mess I was in.

So, pulling myself together, I got up and left my office. I stopped at the restroom to wash my hands because they smelled like me down there. Once I washed up, I went to the intern's area and was going to confront her. I walked up to her desk behind her and on her computer was me, playing with myself. Oh, God, I thought. How did she do that? How did she get a movie of me in my office naked from the waist down and playing with my vagina?

"Jeni, we need to talk!" I said.

She turned around and said, "Ok, but first show me your tits!"

"I can't do that here and you know that. There are way too many people here who could see me. I won't do that." I said.

"Ok" she said, "guess I'll have to send this to Mr. Jones."

"No, you can't." I almost shouted.

"Then let me see your tits and now since you didn't the first time take your blouse off too. Then you can remove your bra and give it to me. Now do it or else!" she had me again.

I quickly looked around and noticed that no one was really looking so I stepped into her cubicle a little more and undid my blouse. I was nervous and had some trouble getting the buttons undone. But I finally did it and pulled my blouse off. Next came my bra and my little breast were on display for Jeni to see. She was smiling from ear to ear and I went to grab for my blouse. But she had taken it and now I had to get it back from her.

"Please Jeni, give it back. I will get in trouble if I am seen like this. Please let me have it back." I begged.

With a big smile, she did give it back and I put it back on quickly. But when I went to button it up, she said, "No, leave it unbuttoned until you get back to your desk. And while walking back, don't hold it closed. If it comes undone, leave it like that. Once in your office, then you can button it. See you soon."

I pulled my blouse closed and left in a hurry. I was so lucky no one was in the hall because it did come undone and my breasts were showing. I quickly got to my office, closed the door and fell into my chair. I buttoned up my blouse and then noticed my nipples poking out under my blouse. God they were big. I never liked that my nipples got huge and very pointy when I was turned on. It has always been a source of embarrassment for me, even from an early age. And at this point I was turned on like crazy, but also very worried. I didn't dare confront her again because she had so much on me now. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she had a video of me taking my blouse and bra off in her cubicle.

I tried to get some work done, but it was very hard to do. It was getting close to quitting time and I wanted to get out of there so fast and get home to the safety I would find there.

Finally it was time to leave and I was getting my things together to go home to the safety I needed. Some of the other attorneys stopped in to say goodnight and then left. I was just about to shut my light off and close my door when Jeni walked in, without knocking.

"Holly, you can't leave yet. I have some work for you to do." She told me. "So, just put your things down and we will begin. I am not sure if everyone else has left yet, but that won't matter anyway."

"Please Jeni; let's not do any more in the office. I don't want to get caught and fired. Please! We can go someplace else and I'll do what you want, but not here please." I was begging now.

She just laughed at me and said, "Yes we will do things in other places, but it all starts here. This is where you have been playing on the computer in your office against company policy and now you've been playing with your hot little cunt while you let me watch and do a video of it. And of course I'm underage so we have the little wrinkle of you going to jail for that to add to you possibly getting fired for violating company policy. So, we continue here and then go wherever I want to take you to play some more or it's all over."

I almost started crying, but held it back. I could not afford to have anything get out to the partners in the firm let alone the police. They would fire me for sure and probably put me in jail too. But I had to try to get out of this mess.

"Please be reasonable. I will do anything you want, but please not here." I begged some more. I was going to continue, but Jeni cut me off.

"Enough talking bitch! Now I want you to strip for me and I mean strip everything off, including your shoes. DO IT NOW!!!" She yelled.

I wasn't sure if anyone else was around and didn't want them hearing her yelling at me and coming to discover what it was all about, so I did what I was told. I unbuttoned my blouse and slid it off. I laid it on my desk and then took my shoes off. I did not want to take my skirt off, but knew it was going to happen. Once I had my shoes off, I looked at Jeni with tears in my eyes. I was silently begging her not to make me do it.

All she said was, "Continue!"

I slowly undid the zipper and let my skirt fall to the floor. I picked it up and put it on my desk and then tried to cover my little breast and vagina.

"No, that won't do cunt. Move your hands to the top of your head so I can see my little pet in all her naked glory." She ordered.

I was so scared that I almost peed on the floor. I didn't want anyone to see me like this; especially my bosses and I didn't know if they had gone home or were in the building. I wasn't sure if anyone else was in the office, but if they were and came into my office, I would be in big trouble. I was thinking of all the bad things that could and would happen if I was seen naked in the office, but was quickly brought back to reality when my door suddenly opened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.