The Girls of Saint Dominick's
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A private girl's school for the upper class young ladies that has many secrets behind closed doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Humiliation   Spanking   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

The Academy for Girls at Saint Dominick’s was in its fifth decade of providing Catholic instruction to young ladies distinction in a total immersion environment inside a functioning convent for a most esteemed religious order.

The sixty-nine young women were under the care and discipline of no less than thirteen nuns to mold them into well-behaved young ladies with ready, willing and able pussies to satisfy a husband and raise young ones into an increasingly chaotic world. Under the calm exterior, the convent was a hotbed of blazing desire and a need for nocturnal hardness that knew no bounds.

To make matters worse, most of the nuns were the worse victims of the sex-deprived atmosphere and felt guilty at the slightest thought of carnal bliss.

The nuns kept a careful tally of the number of virgins under their care and they lamented the fact that more than half of them came to the convent after losing that special state of innocence and tightness of entryway due to some fast-talking boy or some older married man with a talented cock would promise them the moon. Surprisingly, most of the girls that had the virgin status wanted to lose it as quickly as possible because the current fad in society was that it was nothing but an albatross tied around their neck when they were trying to swim upstream to find a nice boy.

It was a Sunday morning at Saint Dominick’s and the girls were all dressed in their Sunday best. Today was a day that the Archbishop was due to give the girls a talk about the value off remaining chaste and pure until they joined in holy matrimony with a suitable Catholic male with a good job and the right attitude for copulating with the express purpose of producing new Catholics to propagate the faith.

Tammy and Susan, the two “bad girl” charges of Sister Agnes were up to their usual funny business and the other girls were laughing at their dirty jokes about this boy or that boy and how big was his cock.

Sister Agnes was not at all amused by such foolishness and she promised the both of them to give them a dishing of the strap after evening chapel that would teach them a lesson in humility and how to take it without making noise because the other girls needed their sleep to face the morning’s chores.

The Archbishop was wearing his feast-day robes and looked most splendid from every angle imagined. He had brought his favorite altar boy Bobby with him to help him with the changing of the vestments and the ceremonial working of the service to be performed.

Bobby was a sturdy young lad of sixteen. He was thinking of becoming a priest one day but didn’t like the idea of not ever getting into a girl’s pants because these days that was about all he could think about when he had an idle moment. Of course, the good Archbishop had not an inkling of his innocent altar boy’s thoughts and the boy was smart enough to confess them to a priest from outside the parish to cover his tracks.

One of the things that Bobby liked about visiting Saint Dominick’s was that the teenaged students all stayed a long time on their knees and he could think of them doing something other than just praying for this or that.

Sister Agnes told Tammy and Susan to help the altar boy get the candles ready for the procession and she showed them how to get them ready for the little ceremony to celebrate a special feast day in a way that showed their ardor for an answer to their prayers.

The two girls took advantage of Bobby’s naiveté to push up his robes when he was on his knees to get the incense ready and they discovered he didn’t have any trousers or even his undies beneath the cassock because he needed to save time when he had to go take care of business in the boy’s room when time was of the essence.

It was a fact that Bobby was unusually blessed with equipment of excessive size and he did his best to keep it tucked away and out of sight hoping that the thoughts about the girls at Saint Dominick’s didn’t cause him to grow so big that his sins were on display for others to see his thoughts.

Susan grabbed his “big boy” and Tammy went straight for his cute little ass.

Poor Bobby was getting stroked by Susan at an accelerating pace and Tammy started doing things to his tight back door that he didn’t think were appropriate for any male to endure. He had to admit he had thoughts of doing things like that to the girls and in fact to the good Sisters. In Bobby’s mind the nuns were fair game because they had pussies like the girls and most of them were nubile and pretty in a grown-up way.

Bobby’s dick was hard and dripping with pre-cum when Susan halted at long last.

Tammy was quick to slide underneath him and Susan guided him straight to her drenched twat just waiting for a quick ride before the ceremony began. They had to be fast or get caught with their pants down and their sins laid out for all to see.

The altar boy was guided by Susan’s hand and his instinct to pound the girl under him that was naked from the waist down and ready for some action. It was the first time Bobby had actually been inside a female cave and it made up his mind once and for all that a religious life was not for him and that he might even try to get into the all girl’s college that was ready to start taking in men next school year. His sister went there and she told him that the girls were all eager to get some men on campus just to have some fun. He could just imagine having his own harem of eager teenaged girls anxious to have his sex-deprived peter stroking them into convulsive orgasms.

Strangely, it was his younger sister that told him all about the way girl got these wonderful orgasms and she had even suggested that he might show her the proper way to get one. From Bobby’s point of view, the idea was a non-starter because his sister was much too young and since she was about as close a blood relation as one could possibly get, he didn’t think poking her in her baby-making production line was very wise. He mollified her by using his fingers and she was more than happy with the result that had her panting like a runner out doing a marathon. He even felt badly about that compromise because the idea of dreaded “incest” was something the religious folks around him looked on with supreme distain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.