The Circle
Chapter 44: Stacy's visits

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: Stacy's visits - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Wednesday at six o'clock, Matt answered the doorbell to find Stacy standing there looking cute as a button, but nervous as a tic in a frying pan. She was wearing a dark blue jumper with a white blouse, and some low-heeled shoes. She was carrying a small cosmetics bag and another dress on a hanger. He brought her in, and she was all eyes, taking in the house for the first time, and then the cluster of people around the kitchen bar and lounge area creating a din of conversation.

She whispered excitedly, "Oh, I recognize everyone. I know everyone's name. I may pee I'm so excited."

Matt announced in a stentorian tone that instantly quieted everyone, "Ladies and gentlemen of The Circle, allow me to introduce Stacy Banks to you. She's a little nervous, but she knows each of your names, and now you know her. Please help me welcome her."

On that note, Matt swung Stacy around in front of him, and planted a tender kiss on her lips. Jim was next, and then Alice, Zoey, Sandy, and Tina came a greeted her like a new sister. Kyle, Derek, Brad, and Don were next in line and a little more romantic. Pretty soon, Stacy had been kissed and hugged by everyone. While she blushed, everyone could feel the love she oozed through every pore. She was positively glowing.

Stacy had seen 'the greeting' several times on the TV show, but this was the first time she'd ever felt the warmth and love of thirty other people. She was moved to tears as the feelings overwhelmed her. She grinned through them and whispered, "Thank you all, so much. I love you all too. This is all so special."

Matt stayed close and acted as her shepherd, helpfully reminding her of a few relationships and connections, and also commenting on who was absent for various reasons, for instance, Willow off doing the evening news at the local TV station, but Stacy seemed to know that.

When the greetings were through, Renee came and took Stacy's hand. "Matt told us that you work as a curator at the city museum. Please come and tell me about that work. It fascinates me." She led Stacy deeper into the lounge, as off to the side a TV camera noted the unusual event.

Stacy was a hit with everyone. She soon relaxed enough to feel comfortable responding spontaneously to questions, and even asking many of her own that she'd stored up about each person. As they talked, cocktail time turned into the dinner hour, and Neil outdid himself with a beef bourguignon dish with his homemade pasta. He even made some miniature crèmes brulée for dessert.

Stacy went and personally thanked Neil for his culinary treats. The move was natural and she tried to be unobtrusive in seeing the chef, but several people noted her caring and grateful attitude.

Matt claimed Stacy for a house tour, and walked her around the property and house. As they strolled the paths and hallways, he explained about the partnership most in The Circle had formed to manage the house and its finances. He also recounted how he and Nathan had a large legal settlement from The Courier over privacy invasion, and had bought the house outright for The Circle.

The pair ended up in Matt's room, where Stacy noted that her dress for the next day and her cosmetics case had been brought in; the dress carefully hung, and the case sitting conspicuously on Matt's dresser.

Stacy noted the other bed, "Oh, you have a roommate. I forgot that many of you do that, and trade around."

Matt nodded, "Marlene is my roomie right now. She might have to stop in later, so don't be either embarrassed or surprised."

Stacy turned into Matt's arms. "I promised you a knock your socks off kiss for doing this for me – bringing me here, and allowing me to try to audition I guess you might call it." She pulled Matt's lips to hers, and the pair kissed until steam seemed to emanate from their bodies.

As they pulled apart, Matt said, "We have a rule about guests, and that is to never assume that they have the same value set we do, especially around sex and making love."

Stacy kissed Matt again. "Please. I know enough about The Circle to know that I do share those values with you. I want you to make love to me and to accept my love in return."

Stacy's body was a joy to see as Matt slowly unwrapped it from her pretty jumper and blouse from it, carefully placing them on the other bed. Her bra and the black panties joined them too. As far as Matt could see her body was flawless, punctuated only by a couple of small tattoos, one of which said 'Love is forever.' He leaned over her and inhaled the nipple area of one breast into his mouth and sucked hard. Stacy's head went back, and she pulled him to her body with a deliberate move that told him this was what she wanted more than anything in the world. As he sucked, her hips started to gyrate slowly into his hand and then after he moved, his groin. She pushed her pussy against his leg and started to hump in pace with his kisses and moves.

Matt toyed with her pussy with his right hand, fingering her lips and clitoris; Stacy worked at undressing him. "No fair that I'm the only one naked here; get out of this stuff." She seemed impatient, yet soon he was as nude as she was.

Matt penetrated her with a couple of fingers. He found a sensitive place because she moaned, so he put some focus there as he sucked on her other breast. He whispered to her, "Stacy, you are so sexy and beautiful and loving. I am going to so enjoy my time with you."

"Oh, Matt, me too. Come over me," Stacy whispered. "Do me. Make love to me."

Matt lay beside Stacy on the bed, positioned between her legs, holding his very erect cock as he lowered his body into hers. He rubbed some of her juices from her folds onto his cock and then let her reach down and take over. She positioned him at her opening and thrust up into him with a moan.

Matt sank deep into her on the first stroke; she was sopping wet. She gasped. "Oh, wow. Oh wow. Ohhhhhhh. God, I have wanted to fuck you since I met you ... heck, since I saw you that first time on television. I almost jumped you at Walmart, the coffee place, and the wine bar."

The couple stroked in unison, and Matt's cock went deeper yet. On the third stroke their pubic bones pressed against one another; the end of his cock was up against her cervix. They were in ecstasy.

They were responsive lovers to one another. Her ups complemented his downs as they banged into each other slowly at first and then with an increased urgency to complete. Other than their moans, hums of encouragement, and gasps of pleasure, they went many minutes without saying a word; the only sound was the unmistakable sound of their bodies pulsing into one another. All the communication taking place, and there was a lot, was through their eyes and looks of love. Stacy then felt the special hardening of Matt's cock, and spoke to him of ways to prolong his pleasure.

Matt had one dry orgasm thanks to Stacy's coaching, and brought her to many, some lasting several minutes as she crested and didn't come down. They toyed with several different positions some making generous use of the many pillows that had been on the bed before they'd stripped it back to the fitted sheet. Eventually, Matt warned her of his intent to climax; he said, "In thirty seconds something really great will happen for me. Where are you?"

"I'm about where you are," Stacy gasped as she clutched his body to hers. "Cum in me."

Matt ratcheted up their speed, thrusting deep into her body. She wrapped her legs further and more tightly around his back and yanked his body into her depths with more force. A wave of pleasure washed over Matt as his climax arrived. His back arched as he made the last several thrusts into Stacy's heavenly body. She arched off the bed too – shoulders and buttocks in solid contact with the bed, and her chest thrust up into Matt.

Stacy moaned, "Oh God, Oh fuck, Oh shit, Oh wow, Oh, Oh, Ohhhh," gasping for air and then repeating the chant.

Matt ejected a love present for her just as she let loose a surprise jet of her own ejaculate along with a long moan of ecstasy. They clung to one another and collapsed, rolling to their sides so they could lavish more kisses on each other through their panting as well as smooth each other's bodies. They were both slightly sweaty from their exertions, and Matt felt as though he'd migrated to some planet where exquisite pleasure was the norm.

Although their bodies returned to some semblance of normal breathing, they remained joined, Matt's cock locked in Stacy's warmth by a desire to remain together and be together as close to forever as they could get.

Matt kissed her eyelids and ran his tongue around her neck. She was equally oral, French kissing him as often as their lips came near each other and sensually tonguing his ears and neck. Slowly, they parachuted down from the sexual high they had just given each other. Their ardor temporarily cooled, they shut their eyes and drifted into a transcendental state between consciousness and sleep.

In his metaphysical state of sexual bliss, Matt became aware of another person crawling onto the bed. He felt no threat so checked his response. A warm and naked female body molded itself to his, full breasts and erect nipples touching his shoulder blades, and a tuft of wiry pubic hair made contact with his butt. A trim leg wrapped over his in a sexy gesture.

Marlene kissed him, and then reached past him and stroked an arm of the newest lover, clearly welcoming Stacy to the love nest. Marlene moved around Matt on the bed to be next to Stacy. The pair kissed, while he remained embedded in Stacy's quim.

Marlene said softly, "I've been here a while – watching."

Stacy said softly with a smile in her tone, "I ... I'm glad, but this will take some getting used to."

Marlene said, "I assure you that you'll love it ... every last orgasmic twinge of it. Now, lie back. I'm very good at eating pussy, especially pussy with cum leaking out of it. I'm even a professional at this; I lost my amateur standing years ago."

Marlene pushed Stacy back and put her legs over her shoulders. Her tongue went right to her clitoris; Stacy jerked so much at that touch that she almost threw the three of them off the bed. Marlene inserted fingers into the juicy pussy and searched for Stacy's G-spot, tongued her clit, and sucked at Matt's cum. Matt massaged and tweaked Stacy's breasts and nipples driving her even deeper into Orgasmland.

Stacy started groaning almost immediately. She moaned out, "I don't think I've come down from earlier tonight. Oh God, I'm so sensitive to your touch. Oh God, I'm going to cum. Oh, Marleeeeennnnneeeee."

And cum she did less than a minute or two after Marlene and Matt started to sexually assail her senses. Marlene continued to tongue and thrust into Stacy's pussy with her hand, riding out her orgasm. She knew the girl would be unable to resist the fingers constantly rubbing on her G-spot. Another gush of girl juice flooded the area adding to the taste and the mingling scents in the room. Stacy shrieked, arched and fell back with a huge shudder and gasp. "Oh wow ... you've got to stop ... no ... never stop ... I could have orgasms like this forever. Tonight has been more exciting than anything I've ever known. The two of you are extraordinary." She was panting and her body was flushed a bright pink.

The threesome enjoyed another round of lovemaking. Stacy showed no hesitation in making love with Marlene, and obviously loved Matt's attention again. The threesome slept together in the large bed after they pulled up some of the covers from the floor. Stacy was in the middle, and smothered in kisses and love fluids as the ecstasy of sexual exhaustion overtook her.


Stacy was back on Friday for greetings, cocktails, and dinner. She was as enthusiastic in the greetings as the members of The Circle now that she knew how she would feel and what the greetings were all about. She wondered what the rest of the night and the weekend would hold for her, but had vowed to enter into it all with an open mind and tremendous enthusiasm. For her, this was normal.

Matt hovered nearby, ready to be her guide and to support her for the evening; however, Stacy seemed to be doing pretty well on her own. Again, she easily entered into conversations with some of The Circle, having a discussion with Kyle about his flying lessons and what stage he was at in getting his license. The two paired up as they went to dinner so they could continue.

Jim sat next on Stacy's other side from Kyle at dinner, and they had an engaging 'get to know you' conversation that went both ways. After dinner the pair went into the lounge together holding hands. Jim said, "Marlene kissed and told, I'm afraid. We know that the two of you shared what she called a magnificent night two days ago. She suggested we show you one of her movies. Are you interested?"

"Oh, yes," Stacy replied with enthusiasm. She had been awed on Wednesday night when she realized that she was making love and fucking and having a sapphic relationship with a real porn queen. Marlene had figured that out, and had teased the neophyte about how great she'd be in a porn video. Stacy couldn't remember ever being so aroused, and certainly not by another woman.

Several of the others had also migrated into the entertainment area, obviously aware of what Jim had planned for Stacy, and wanting to see or re-see one of their members hot videos.

Kyle, Derek, Bill, and a couple of other men hoped that they might get a shot at the young and sexy guest. For that matter, Sheila and Alice also had designs on Stacy. As far as they were concerned, Stacy was as good as in The Circle. They also knew that if they didn't get with her that night, there'd be many other occasions.

Jim and Stacy sat next to each other on the sofa. She hitched in close to him to be sure he knew she liked him. Next to them on the sofa were also Alice and Nathan. Kyle loaded up the DVD and then went to one of the other sofas; Steph joined him and made him grin from ear-to-ear with a few whispered words. Tina dimmed the lights and then went to cuddle up with Bill in an overstuffed chair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.