The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 31: Renee's assistant. Beach date

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Renee's assistant. Beach date - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Renee had just settled into life in The Circle, and enthusiastically joined the housing partnership, when a number of things happen close together in time that jarred us all, albeit in a nice way by the time things were through.

Vogue magazine's Christmas issue came out on that Wednesday, and it was a big deal. Renee was on the cover and featured inside in long article about the rising supermodel's fame, and the fashions she loved.

Overnight, Renee's agent, who was based in Hollywood, called and assigned her a personal assistant who he wanted her to bond with and help make into an even bigger supermodel. The girl's name was Ellen Delaney, and Thursday afternoon after the call from her agent, Elle appeared on our doorstep.

Renee was a unique and rare species of woman – she had a timeless beauty and sexiness about her that appealed to both men and women. The appeal to women made her especially valuable because when she appeared in a magazine wearing anything – dress, watch, shoes, hairstyle, necklace, ring, thong, bra, garter belt, stockings, and you name it – women raced to the nearest mall and bought it.

Having appeared in Vogue meant that her stock had just gone through the roof. Whereas, she'd been paid one to two thousand a day for posing, her rates rose to ten to twenty thousand a day. Ellen's job was to run that interference and help sell those rates to eager clients. Renee was quick to point out that she didn't work every day, although we could see the trend of that changing as her calendar filled up.

Renee's first post-Vogue photo shoot was in the city on the following week. Elle magazine together with House of Dior wanted a series of fashion shots taken on city streets with what they called 'rough' urban backgrounds. The shoot was five days long and would take some luck with traffic and weather wherever they were shooting.

Renee barely met Ellen on Thursday, when Ellen disappeared. On Friday, they spent the day going over business things involving the model. Again, Ellen disappear right at five o'clock. Ellen was staying in a nearby motel, and seemed shy about accepting the invitation to stay at The Circle's large house, which had a lot of rooms, although Renee had resisted giving her a full tour.

Renee said, "I don't know anything about this girl. She's all business and kind of nerdy, even if she is kind of cute."

Ellen was in her early twenties, obviously smart, had graduated from Brown and gone to work in the fashion industry following in the footsteps of her mother and aunt, who Renee hadn't heard of. Ellen wore coke bottle black-framed glasses that did little to enhance her looks, maxi-skirts, and long-sleeve shirts usually buttoned up tightly to her neck. She also gave the appearance of being tightly wound and nervous around those of us in the house she met.

That Saturday before the Elle magazine shoot, Matt came downstairs after having spent the night with Sheila and the baby. Lynn had already retrieved the baby from their room, and had Marshall and the other one-year olds in high chairs devouring Cheerios and other more nourishing breakfast foods. Her consideration enabled Matt and Sheila to make love for an hour before appearing.

Matt wore his favorite boxers with the chili peppers on them. Sheila wore a red thong and a spaghetti strap crop top that she'd even shortened so the lower portion of her breasts showed and made her look even sexier and more desirable to the others in the house. Most of the men couldn't keep their hands off of her when she appeared in that outfit, and according to Sheila they weren't supposed to.

Sitting primly in the living room studying her iPad was Ellen. She snapped to attention as she flew into a standing position as the pair reached the bottom stair. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ellen. I assume you're waiting for Renee. I don't know who she slept with last night, but she'll be down eventually." Sheila got a mild pleasure out of teasing the new assistant about her new bosses slutty ways.

Ellen's brow wrinkled as the pair walked away. The casual comment about Renee had surprised her. She'd only been with Renee, her new assignment, for a total of eight hours, and a lot of that time had been spent going over travel arrangements and Renee's rapidly changing schedule. She dropped down on the sofa again.

Renee didn't appear until about nine o'clock, coming down the stairs holding hands with Bill. Since the two of them had disappeared to Bill's room around ten the night before, they'd had a near non-stop session making love, only falling asleep here and there throughout the night for a little rest after enthusiastic orgasms.

Renee wore a short thin robe that revealed all of her supermodel figure, including her naturally oversized breasts that were now creating fame for her. When the robe occasionally drifted aside, anyone could tell she was nude beneath the silky fabric. Bill wore a pair of gym shorts and a Black & Decker t-shirt.

Renee looked around and Ellen snapped to attention again, standing up as though she was a lowly private stuck with a cattle prod by a major general, "Good morning, Renee." The greeting sounded stilted and automatic.

"WHAT?" Renee spouted in surprise. "ELLEN! Oh my God, what are you doing here? Did we have an appointment to work today? I thought we were 'off' for the weekend – until Monday morning for the Elle photo shoot. Today's Saturday!"

Ellen blanched, "I'm sorry. I can go. I had nothing else to do but help you. No, we didn't have an appointment. I ... just ... wanted to help." She was obviously embarrassed, yet sincere in her desire to help.

Renee came up to her new assistant, "Have you had breakfast? What time did you get here?"

"No, not even coffee. I let myself in a seven o'clock. The door wasn't locked after I knocked. I didn't want to wake anybody. An older woman named Lynn showed me to this room, and said you'd be down soon."

Bill said, "Ellen, is it? Come with us to the kitchen. I'm about to make us some omelets, and for anyone else who is interested. It's my specialty."

The three went to the kitchen, arriving just as Zoey appeared in only a wife beater – obviously naked underneath the thin material, along with her bedmate Derek. Before introductions could even be made Bill kissed Zoey and solicited their orders for his omelets, and he went to work hustling around the kitchen.

Ellen sat quietly and stiffly until Zoey tried to engage her in conversation. Mostly, her answers were short pithy statements that revealed she wasn't skilled at conversation. The others gradually just talked over and around her, making the morning pleasant and light for each other.

Jim and Alice joined the group; Alice was also nearly nude, and Bob wore a pair of men's briefs. Similarly clad, Don and Lolly appeared, Brad and Ellie (obviously pregnant), and Alex and Monica (also pregnant) were next; and then Kyle and Michelle. A few minutes later, Nathan came down with Tracy, followed by Kurt and Sandy; they'd apparently had a foursome the night before, and even joked about it with some of the others. Willow and Mike were the last to show up. Steve had gone to his parents overnight. Lynn bustled around at the side of the large counter with the three babies.

People buzzed around the kitchen. Bill made a few more omelets with a running commentary more appropriate for the Food Channel. Alex started to serve up toasted bagels. Sandy produced some scrambled eggs and bacon, and then were the cereal eaters.

Lynn had made a fifty cup urn of coffee, and everyone partook of that, as well as orange juice. A few in the group went to their special drawers and pulled out vitamins and prescription drugs that they washed down to start the day.

Ellen's eyes were large as she watched all the antics going on in the large family. Everyone was so relaxed, even though everyone was scantily clad. There were a lot of kisses and lots of touching going on too, often sexual touching: a feel of a breast, a finger in a slit, and hand wrapped around a cock.

Steve burst in the door with a large box of assorted Krispy Kreem doughnuts, making him the hit of the morning, at least with the men who never seemed to pay attention to their waistlines.

Steve's arrival triggered a huge round of kisses and hugs, particularly from all the women. Ellen noted that Steve made 'intimate' gestures or touches with every woman. With Zoey especially, he clearly thrust two fingers into her sodden cunt, moved them around as the couple kissed, and then licked his finger as they whispered to each other. The encounters were sexy and obviously romantic, despite the other men who seemed to be with those women.

Steve, who was about thirty, even went and made out with Michelle, an older woman in a conservative robe, reaching inside her robe to excite her naked breasts. He also went down the line and kissed each of the babies, just as though he were a returning father.

Renee paid enough attention to her new assistant to see her react from moment to moment with surprise, curiosity, astonishment, and even awe as the other members of the family interacted with one another. Of course, Renee was also part of the family, and fully participated, including a passionate kiss with Steve as he touched her breasts through her robe, and then ran a hand between her legs and a finger into her pussy as she sat next to Ellen on the bar stool.

There was discussion around The Circle about activities that day and evening. A number of suggestions were tossed about. Jim suggested an outing at the beach, and about ten others liked that idea. After some organizing, three carloads of people were planned to leave about eleven a.m. Among those going were Renee and Matt.

Renee turned to Ellen, "You'll come with us in our car, of course. We can swing by your motel and pick up your bathing suit."

Ellen said in an embarrassed tone, "I didn't bring a bathing suit with me. I'm sorry. I can just go like I am, if I have to."

Renee pulled away and looked at Ellen. Ellen wore black tights, a black maxi-skirt, and an off-white blouse coved by a black vest. She could have been goth, but the makeup was wrong.

Renee shook her head, "Nonsense. You're close to my size. You can definitely wear one of my bathing suits. I've got dozens to choose from, come on."

Ellen started to protest, but Renee pulled her assistant from the kitchen stool, and led her away towards the room she shared with Alice. After they were out of sight, Jim speculated, "Ellen will look great in a bathing suit, but she will feel VERY uncomfortable around all of us. We need to reach out a little to be sure she grows a little and doesn't get embarrassed."

Alice agreed. "Yes, and I'll guarantee she's going to try to stay covered up all day. You'll need to coax her out of the towels or whatever it is she's wearing."

Lynn held Marshall in her arms, "Are you trying to recruit her into The Circle?"

Several voices said, "No. Not at all. We're just trying to loosen up a very tightly wound individual."

People going to beach scattered to their rooms to get ready. Sheila raced around assembling a diaper bag, umbrellas, and baby stuff for Marshall. Nathan helped, announcing her would play daddy at the beach. The others went to change.

As Matt came back downstairs, he found Marlene with two loaves of bread spread out on the kitchen counter. She was slapping sliced ham, turkey, and cheese on some of them. Others already had peanut butter and jelly on them. She had a production line running.

Matt went to help, popping each sandwich into a baggie.

Marlene said, "We need to stop and pick up some beer and soda, plus chips on the way to the beach. Can you get a stack of beach towels and the blankets ready from the closet in the garage?"

Matt went off as assigned, but only after kissing Marlene.

Renee joined him with Ellen in tow. Renee wore a stylish day-glow pink bikini that could be seen from Mars. She had a small backpack of other things slung over her bare shoulder.

Ellen's pale legs showed as she wore some Bermuda shorts that looked a little tight. On top she had on one of Renee's expensive sleeveless blouses, but had gone to great lengths to arrange a towel to cover her shoulders, upper arms, and her front. She also had on some of Renee's jeweled flip-flops. Renee had also tied Ellen's hair back in a short ponytail. Ellen looked about as comfortable as a nudist at the North Pole.

After some more scurrying around attending to details the three cars were organized in the driveway. Jim made a last pass through the house ensuring they weren't leaving anyone behind, and that they had all the paraphernalia they needed for a beach picnic.

An hour later, fifteen circle members had formed a large circle in the sand near the edge of the shore. Kyle, Ellie, and Lolly were tossing a Frisbee around nearby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.