The Circle
Chapter 30: Renee joins Circle and brings Ellen

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Renee joins Circle and brings Ellen - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Cuddled up in the bed, naked, and wrapped in Bob’s arms, Renee turned and kissed him. She said in a hushed tone, “That was the most outrageous thing I’ve ever done sexually.”

“Did you like it?”

“I loved it. I really meant what I said about doing it over and over. I lost count of my orgasms. I hope I gave as good as I got.”

Bob snorted, “Zoey thinks you’re her new role model. You did very well by her.”

“I liked her. I liked kissing her.”

“Have you always been bisexual?”

“Just since Jeremy got us enrolled in the swingers’ group. Most of the women there don’t mind eating out or being eaten by another woman. Jeremy discovered a couple of bisexual men in the group, and they’d go off and do their thing while I did mine.”

Renee turned to Bob, and kissed his chest. “Do you think I’m stuck up and on a pedestal now? Do you think I could fit into The Circle? I really did love this, and I could see doing what we did, or variations, every night.”

“Renee, we really do have sex every night – or just about. I haven’t masturbated for months, and no one else has either I suspect. This is the house of orgasms.”

“My kind of place,” Renee cited. “You think you might be scaring me off with all the sex, but it’s quite the opposite. I’m running in your direction as fast as I can.”

They lay quiet for a while, until Renee sat up. “Hey, do you have ice cream?”

“Probably some in the freezer.”

“Come on. I need a fix.” She hitched herself to the edge of the bed and stood. She announced, “I’m just going this way. Maybe something interesting will happen along the way.”

Bob said, “Go on. I have to go to the bathroom. I’ll join you in a minute.”

Renee padded out the door into the hallway stark naked and looking sexy as all hell. The house was very quiet, as she went down the stairs. Most of the lights were out.

She turned into the kitchen, and ran into a large naked male. “Whoa!”

He pulled back and looked at her, “Well, you are a pretty sight for this time of night. I was just having a snack.”

“My intention too. What’s your name? I’m Renee. I’m with Bob tonight.”

“I’m Steve.” He paused and said, “You wouldn’t happen to want to ... you know...”

“Fuck?” Renee said with a smile.

Steve nodded.

Renee hopped up in one of the tall kitchen chairs and spread her legs. “In here, Stud.”

Steve slid his tumescent cock up and down her slit a few times, and then slid into her body in a slow smooth stroke.

Renee moaned, “Oh, God that feels so good. I have become addicted to sex tonight. Bob tells me this is the place for that.”

Steve gasped and kissed her. “It is. We’re pretty open, although I’ve not really met you. Why are you here?”

“I’m auditioning for membership in your circle. I hope I get your vote.” Steve jammed into her a couple of times, and she added, “I hope I get your cum.”

Bob appeared and watched the couple. He disappeared and came back with Mike in tow. As Steve bombed a load of cum into Renee’s pussy, Mike moved into position unannounced. He simply said, “Hi. I’m Mike. I live here too.” Five minutes later his cum also filled Renee’s pussy.

Renee was panting and gasping after the two rapid fucks. She looked longingly at Bob. “This is so much fun, and I am such a slut tonight. I think I’ve just realized my true calling in life and my true potential.”

Bob laughed, “What’s that?”

“I want to be a fuck princess. If it has a cock I want to be sure to leave it satisfied. If it has a pussy, I want to give it an orgasm and dine on the luscious outflow. I have been limited to the occasional fuck, but now I see that doing such things for many hours each day is a highly worthwhile activity.”

“You’re a nymphomaniac.”

“I didn’t know that,” Renee said with obvious sarcasm.

“We have others here.”

“Really who?”

“Pretty much all the women, although Alice, Lynn, Marlene, Tracy and Sheila probably come closest to that moniker.”

“Wow. I am so in the right place. By the way, who were Steve and Mike?”

“They’re guys that worked on our large addition. Over time they fell in love with our way of life and with us, so they joined us.”

“They were nice men.”

“I didn’t think you noticed.” Bob turned around, “Oh, I brought you something.” He reached around, and presented a small dish to Renee.

“OH, ICE CREAM! You are such a wonderful man.” Renee started to wolf down the dish of chocolate swirl. Bob had even put some colored jimmies on top.

Quite intentionally, she dabbed some on one breast and offered it to him. Bob leaned in and sucked the ice cream off, staying thirty seconds to also suck the nipple to a white-hot state.

Bob sighed, “I have to work tomorrow, and I need some sleep. Do you want to stay here and troll for cock, or are you going to come to bed.”

“Bed. I’m part of luncheon fashion show in the city tomorrow for some charity and I need rest too. Come on, I’m sorry I kept you up.”

“You might get me ‘up’ one more time, and then let’s sleep.”


Bob had two worries about Renee. One was that she was much too sophisticated and experienced to enjoy living in The Circle’s house; he thought she’d be giving up her way of life for something vastly different. Second was that she’d thrown herself into the lifestyle with such gusto that she’d achieved ‘sluthood.’ He worried that there was only lust there as far as others in the house were concerned, and not love.

Bob thought about what to do in that situation, and there was only one person who had that kind of experience and wisdom: Alice.

Alice listened to his concerns, asking probing questions about Renee and how she’d grown up, been educated, and how she became a noteworthy model. She was thorough in collecting relevant data before she started to comment.

Alice said to Bob, “Here’s my take on the subject. First, believe her when she says she can handle The Circle and love the people in it. She’s trying. She wants a new home, in part because the one she has is crumbling away as her husband comes out of the closet. She knows she could find any number of other men and create a traditional monogamous home, but she’s opting not to do that.”

“As for the love issue, you have to realize that she just got badly burned by her husband. Jeremy not only threw her over for someone else, and the someone else was some other man. That’s got to hurt down inside, and although she tries to brush it off, those emotions are raw and she’ll be reacting for a long time.”

She went on, “We have enough men and women in The Circle that she can truly find multiple people to love. Realistically, we all have our favorites and what’s nice with our arrangement is that we can shift and move about with relative impunity. Allow Renee the same freedom we give ourselves.”

“As for her behavior a couple of nights ago, indiscriminately fucking every cock she could find, my only question is who else under this roof do you know like that?”

Bob balked slightly, “Errr, you?”

“Yes, me, and... ?”

“Tracy and Lynn?”

“Keep going, you don’t have the whole list yet.”

Bob conceded, “OK, everyone.”

Alice said, “That’s right. We’ve all had our nights when we couldn’t get enough cock or pussy or both, and I do admit that I am constantly like that. In fact, I hope before you leave you’ll spend some sexual time with me.”

Bob smiled.

Alice said, “So, about Renee, I wouldn’t worry or give it a thought until you see a real problem emerge. The issues you thought about are not issues. Bring her in; I love her and I think she’ll fit in well. She will get a lot of cock initially because she’s so pretty and shapely, but that’ll taper off to our normal, outrageously high level of lust around here.”

Alice studied Bob a few seconds and added, “The reason you’re a little sensitive to her fooling around might also be that you were a tad jealous. You two are obviously an item, yet she’s trying to adapt to this environ. You love her, and I bet you have approach-avoidance emotions about her sleeping around. I think you need to examine your own feelings down a few levels.”

Bob accepted that, and pushed the worries aside, and resolved to live in the Now.

To spur her into the lifestyle of The Circle and home, Renee had a roommate for a while: Alice.

After Bob, Matt, and Jim had brought in Renee’s clothing and boxes of her possessions, Alice and Renee closed the door and had a no holds barred hen party. Alice made sure that Renee knew she was loved, and had a ‘Class A’ friend who she could talk to about anything.

Several times Renee broke down and cried as the session got into the deep pain they’d each had in the past. Alice talked about how The Circle had solved so many of those issues, and speculated about how Renee would fare. Later, while the babies were napping, Lynn joined them to share her experiences with divorce and the aftermath.

One subject Alice held court on, was the level of sexuality in The Circle. Was there such a thing as too much? No. Was there such a thing as taking on too many in a short time period? No. How promiscuous could you be? No limit, and don’t think of promiscuity as a bad thing. Was sex with everyone encouraged? Yes, please.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.