The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Sex Fest at The Circle's Home

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Sex Fest at The Circle's Home - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Kent and Joan were in the first carload of guests, along with Art and Pam, and Nancy and Carl. The six of them were greeted warmly, and right behind them another carload full. The buzz of welcoming conversation soon filled the house. Ellie and Tracy started to give house tours, and behind them with the next groups Kyle and Alex.

The family room and kitchen areas filled up, and everyone attacked the food trays and the bars with enthusiasm. As people ate, mixed, and chatted, everyone took time to notice the sexy outfits that the women had conspired to wear.

Kent and Bob chatted a little off to one side. Bob observed, 'I'm glad to see people mixing between the two groups. I'd been worried it would be like a junior prom, with four clusters of people: Circle men, Circle women, swinger men, and swinger women."

Kent agreed, "Yes, this is good. The last two meetings since you gave us the invitation there's been quite a lot of excitement about mixing with you. If everyone attends one of our parties, there are thirty people, and I think they're all here tonight."

Bob said, "I'm pleased to see quite a few single men."

"That was intentional, as our group got formed. Several of us were in other swinger groups over the years, some not even near here. They recommended more males given that we men run out of steam well before the women do, at least most of the women. With the extra men, the women can keep finding sources of satisfaction a little longer. Don't you have that issue too; after all you have more women than men?"

Bob smiled, "All of The Circle's men have learned some serious lessons in physiology and how to extend pleasure for their partners. Sometimes we use Tantric sex techniques, other times a great deal of control."

"You mean forgoing an orgasm?"

"No. No. I mean managing the recovery period to make it shorter, sometimes only a matter of a few minutes."

Kent shook his head, "Is that really possible?"

Bob shrugged, "I can usually cum four times in a normal evening, and six times if there's a lot of sexual excitement – like tonight."

Kent looked shocked, "You mean to tell me that before this evening ends, you will have had six orgasms?"

Bob nodded. "Probably. Most of us will do that. Do a little survey with the women from the swinger group next time you get together. Ask them who and how many times they got sexually satisfied."

Joan came up to the pair, "Hey, you two look like you're having too serious a discussion. Come with me, I want to introduce Bob to Renee Duval."

Renee turned out to be a model quality woman, French, with a curvy figure that made her verge on voluptuousness. As Bob got introduced, he could feel all her focus shift to him, and he replied in kind.

After some small chat, Renee said, "You give your all to the person you're talking with." She spoke with the continuing touch of a lovely French accent.

"So do you. I find it an attractive trait in people. I hate it when someone starts a discussion with you while they're reading their cellphone messages."

Renee nodded, "Do you always give you attention with such intensity?"

Bob smiled, "No, when I'm making love to someone as pretty and as smart as you are, I'm much more focused."

Renee smiled, "I'd like to experience that. I heard from some of the other women that you especially understand a woman's body – all the hidden places that even seasoned Lotharios don't know." The way Renee spoke clearly indicated that she was a woman of great experience.

Bob reached up and stroked Renee's ear, running a finger down her neck and along the edge of her décolletage. His eyes never left hers. He said in a near whisper, "I am no Lothario, as you shall see. I never take what is not offered freely. I only give love, and what I give multiplies by a thousand fold as I find in return. Yes, I have studied how to bring the people I love as much pleasure as I can, certainly before I take mine."

Renee's eyes got large as he spoke. "You set high expectations for yourself."

Bob looked around, "We all do. Part of our belief system in The Circle is that we have a strong spiritual component that is our life's compass. The way to experience that component to the utmost, to come as close to nirvana as we can in this life, is through our relationships."

Renee looked puzzled.

Bob asked, "Do you find an orgasm heavenly – a spiritual experience?"

"I do, but that's pretty carnal and short lived."

"But it is spiritual as well. If I can intensify and magnify and extend that experience for you, I am allowing you to see, feel, hear, and sense heaven in this life, a truly rare event. That is my aim with the people I love – for all of us."

Just then, a loud chime was heard in the living room. It repeated in the dining area, the kitchen, and then in the family room where Bob and Renee stood. Alice carried the chime in her hands, ringing it like a call to dinner in some swank restaurant.

Bob held his arm out to Renee, and she took it with a question in her eyes. He said, "Allow me to show you my room. Right now I share it with the pretty dark haired girl over there named Monica."

"Are you two married or a couple?"

"No, and yes, but every man-woman pairing in every combination is a couple in The Circle. A few are married; however, I am not one of them. I didn't ask; are you married?"

She nodded. "Yes. To Jeremy Foster, the tall gent over by the colorful painting trying to seduce your Miss Tracy, I believe."

Bob laughed, "She's easy to seduce, especially for someone with a British accent. She'd do the deed just to hear him talk dirty to her in real English. I love Tracy dearly; she's one of my favorite people in the world because she is so alive and eager to face life head-on. She's becoming a very accomplished salesperson for Visionix."

Renee studied Bob's reaction to the sexy woman Jeremy was obviously putting the make on. Tracy's laugh carried across the room, and even brought a smile to Renee.

Bob led Renee up the curved stairway at the edge of the new addition. They followed Zoey and a man whose name Bob didn't know.

In Bob's room, he had a warm light on and some light jazz playing. Renee smiled, "Ah, a seductive atmosphere, and I see you left the door open. Someone downstairs told me the code for that."

"You expected nothing less from me than a smooth seduction, and I didn't want to disappoint. If the music is offensive, I can change it or turn it off. I can add or remove light. We can just sit and talk if the idea of a sexual liaison is distasteful."

Renee turned, "You'd do that – host a swingers' party, find a hot woman, and then talk to her instead of fucking her?"

"Yes, I would. I told you I would never take what isn't offered freely. I'm not sure, right this instant, what you are feeling."

"I want you. Leave everything else as it is."

"How do you want me?" Bob asked, forcing her to declare her desire.

"I want to be sexual with you, for you, by you. I want to feel that intensity you talked about. I want you to take me to places you think I've never been ... and maybe truly find new territory for me. I don't mind rough. I do anal. I love to suck cock. I love group, so if someone joins us that'd be fine."

"Then come here," Bob extended his arms. He wanted her to move to him, to prove she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

Renee moved, and the pair kissed very tenderly, but with increasing passion and pressure until both their lips hurt. Bob kissed her ears, nose, lips, face, neck, shoulders, and cleavage with great tenderness and care. He checked the look on Renee's face, often seeing what he thought was surprise at the attention he put on foreplay.

Stripping away her sexy dress, the garters, the stockings, the lacy bra, and the thong took over twenty minutes. During that time every inch of her body was kissed and licked and savored in a way that brought them both pleasure and heightened their arousal.

At one point, Renee asked, "Don't you want to race to fuck me, so you can move on to the next sweet pussy? Eh?"

Bob kissed each of her eyelids and whispered, "No. I have you, and you're all I need tonight. I want quality not quantity, and you are the highest quality in the world."

That statement alone raised Renee's temperature a thousand degrees. This man truly was a lover. He opened her mind and soul with every move and every sentence. His kisses were electric, and she made hers the same in return.

Naked their bodies clung to one another, anticipating the act of love that would soon take place.

Bob moved in front of her, nudged her legs apart with a series of kisses up her thighs, and then performed cunnilingus on her as he worked two fingers into her and onto her G-spot.

Renee moaned, "Oh, yes. You've found my weakness ... oh ... mon dieu ... I cum hard for you." The G-spot orgasm raced through her body, making her moan and make other little sounds that proved her physical joy.

Bob's other fingers were added to the hand inside her, and then his whole hand surged into her.

"Oh, God," Renee crooned in her cute accent. "That's so sexy, so intimate. Turn and twist your hand and I'll cum again."

Bob followed her instructions, mindful that she didn't really understand what she'd been told about the Big 'O' experience.

Renee did have an orgasm; a small one by Bob's standards. That was fine, and he might have stopped there, but he was feeling a surge of love for her and wanted to truly bring her into the sight of heaven.

The ends of Bob's middle fingers found the subtle area in front of her cervix. He knew he'd found the spot when Renee's eyes shot open and looked at him in positive amazement. Now, he was sure he was where no man had gone before.

One hand stroked her A-spot; the other diddled her clit when his mouth was not doing the job. Renee's vocabulary had narrowed to a series of low moans, gurgles, groans, and hisses. With each sound her body arched and pushed into his hand.

Bob remembered an old film of a rocket launch, only as the bird left the launch pad it climbed to about a couple of hundred feet or so, and then nosed over and crashed to earth in an immense fiery explosion.

Renee traveled the same path as that rocket. She started to climb, ever higher and higher, until she was higher than she'd ever been in her life – maybe than anyone had ever been; and then she started to crest – to go over the top of anything she'd ever even dreamed about. Her orgasm hit.

Renee screamed on the way down and into the fiery explosion of love and lust and wonderment and the most wonderful feelings of bliss she'd ever known. And then the world went dark for her.

When Renee woke, Bob was cradling her in his arms and kissing her face. She felt and she knew from every corner of her body that she was loved. She loved this man and the journey he'd taken her on. How could she not. She had seen heaven, and in the darkness had spent an inordinate amount of time allowing her inner-most soul to wash in that love, that emotion, that feeling of awe.

Renee struggled to sit, and with Bob's help she did. She lunged into his arms, and they had the hottest of hot kisses.

She said to him, "I want you inside me. Complete what you started. Fill me, and cum in me."

Bob reached for a condom on the beside table.

Renee stopped his arm. "No. I want only you. I want your seed."

Bob studied the beautiful woman for a moment, and then positioned his cock in her slit, and together they pushed together so he sank into her.

Four more times that night they made love and he filled her to capacity each time. Rene slept in his arms that night with little regard for the rest of the party or her husband. In the morning, she was gone when Bob awoke.


The weather was ideal for a spring morning, sunny and chilly with the promise of warmer temperatures as the day progressed.

Jim returned from his run. No one else in the house seemed to be up when he left and a glance around inside confirmed that that was still the case. The remnants of the sex fest party from the night before remained. He'd help clean up after he ate his cereal.

He prepared his dish, and carried it outside to a patio table. As he sat he heard someone crying; he turned and there was Stephanie sitting in a corner of the patio almost hidden by a large bush.

"Steph, what's wrong?" Jim raced to her and wrapped his arms around her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.