The Circle
Chapter 18: Marlene's Secret, and Public Sex

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Marlene's Secret, and Public Sex - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Matt slept with Marlene on her first night in the house. They made love again, but he was off to work first thing in the morning.

When Marlene came downstairs she found Alice again spread out at the counter working on her project.

“Good morning,” Marlene said as she poked into the kitchen. “Is it self serve? Can I poke around to find a breakfast?”

Alice smiled, “Only after you come over here and kiss me.”

Marlene looked surprised, but went to Alice.

As the two women kissed, Alice ran her hand up Marlene’s leg, under her robe, across her beautiful ass, and up her bare back, before coming to her front and resting on a breast with the nipple between two fingers.

Marlene had sucked in air for the entire trip Alice’s hand made.

As her hand dropped to her nether region, the air gasped out of her lungs. “Oh, God. What are you doing to me?”

“I am making love to you.” Alice pulled open the robe, and sucked on one of Marlene’s breasts until the nipple was white hot with passion.

“Wow. What a great way to start the morning.”

“Can I make love to you?”

Marlene nodded enthusiastically.

Alice got up, and led the way to her room. Once there, she gently pushed the robe off Marlene’s shoulders, as she lost her own robe. Nude, the two women got on the bed, and into a sixty-nine position.

Alice hummed, “Oh, sloppy seconds. I love morning-after pussies full of cum. Let’s see, Matt and Jim, right?”

Marlene panted, “Yes. You taste divine. Oh, God, you’re making me cum.” She squeaked out an orgasm, and rolled to her side off of Alice. When a mouth started to eat her out some more, she thought it was Alice, until Alice appeared by her head kissing her and giving her words of affection.

Marlene looked down her body. Tracy was nude and ensconced between her legs, and happily munching on her manicured pussy. She added a few fingers, and Marlene went back into orgasm land.

A cock got added to the mix. It was Alex. He laughed and said, “I’m breaking in my soon-to-be new secretary.” He energetically fucked Marlene, but not without a lot of hot words of passion and love. At one point, Alice sat on her face to be eaten.

Later, after a dozen orgasms and a load of cum, Marlene and Alice shared a shower, and then drying off naked and sharing more kisses.

Marlene mumbled, “What a great morning and it’s just past nine a.m.?”

Alice grinned, “I think you wanted some breakfast, but that was two hours ago.”

“I do need some fuel.”

The pair slipped on their robes again, and went downstairs. As they got there Alex waved goodbye and headed out the door. Tracy had already left for one of her one-hour self-defense classes, and then work.

As the two women sat, Marlene said in a voice tinged with worry, “I have a bit of a dark past that I hope won’t upset anybody. It’s apt to come up because part of it was pretty public.”

Alice said, “We all have dark pasts of some kind – visible and not so visible. If you want to talk about it, fine. If you don’t, that’s fine too. Don’t feel you have to let it all hang out in order to hang out with us.”

“I want you to know. I think it’s part of why I came to talk to Matt and then you. I needed to share with someone instead of just sitting on it. Sometimes I need to talk about it because it was so naughty. You know when you share, other people help shine light on your darkness. Here it is; I did porn videos for six years.” Marlene laid her bomb out there to see how Alice would react.

Alice didn’t react in the way Marlene expected. “Oh, what fun. I’ve always wanted to try that. Was it a full-time thing or what?”

Marlene found herself being the one to react. “It was on a freelance basis, the way models work. I’d get calls to do a video, and then work for a week or two, get paid, and then not do anything for a while until the next call.”

Alice ventured, “Oh, you will excite everyone in the house when you share that about yourself. You said you were insatiable; you’ll get all the men lined up at your door to have sex with you, and half the women. What kind of stuff did you do? Could you show me some? Or better yet, show all of us some this evening when we’re all here and can be with you afterwards.”

Marlene said slightly amazed, “You’re not put off by what I did?”

Alice went and hugged Marlene. “Not in the least, and no one else here will be either. We’ll all cheer. You did a brave thing working in that profession and coming out whole – or nearly so.”

Marlene said, “There were a lot of drugs and STDs around. I’m sure part of it was mob money too.” She paused, “That was where George met me. A bunch of us were paid to go to a party as ‘entertainment.’ We were to dance, and then put on a sex show for the people there. George was there and watched me fuck one of the other porn actors I’d been with a bunch of times. Afterwards, he asked for my number, and I thought ‘what do I have to lose?’ He married me three months later after a full court press.”

“Did he expect you to put out for his friends?”

Marlene sighed, “He asked once, but I turned him down and told him I was out of the business and that I didn’t want to be a slut anymore.”

Alice smiled, “We love sluts around here. All the women sometimes refer to themselves that way. It has a meaning here: S is for sexuality, L is for love, U is for understanding, and T is for tolerance. We are sluts. We acknowledge and savor our sexuality, and allow it to flourish. We love other people, and that’s the basis of who we are. We avoid judgments and substitute understanding others instead. And last, we remind ourselves to exhibit the utmost in tolerance for any little thing that seems to bother us – big or small.”

Marlene shook her head in disbelief. “That’s beautiful. On that basis, I guess I do want to be a slut.”

The girls talked a little longer, and then Alice went back to work, and Marlene went to her home to collect some more belongings. She wanted to go while George was at work or on the golf course or bonking the bimbo. The fact that she’d been gone all night and that he didn’t even call her cellphone to see where she was summed up the end of their relationship.

After dinner, Alice herded most of The Circle into the family room where the television sat. She made a brief announcement, “In the interest of being open and revealing of our inner selves, I have a video to show you. If you find you’re not interested after the first few minutes, you may leave and no one will be insulted. If you stay, we invite you to fully participate.” She made sure everyone got the sexual innuendo of her last sentence.

A few didn’t get the full import of her comments, but nodded anyway. The Circle accepted Alice as one of their leaders.

Marlene was sitting opposite the TV and touched the remote for the DVD player. The TV screen came alive with a shot from the back of a girl with gorgeous ass strolling up the beach, and then up a trail through some dunes to a large beach front home.

As she got to the home, there were three men lounging around on the patio. They rose to meet her. The tallest took her in his arms and kissed her, and then the other two in turn. As the third man kissed her, the first two untied her bikini bra and tossed it aside, baring the girl’s breasts.

Ellie gasped, “That’s Marlene.”

Marlene smiled at the sudden recognition. Everyone leaned forward and the level of attention to the screen increased tenfold.

Two men sucked on Marlene’s breasts as a third pushed his hand into her bikini bottoms. A short time later it was obvious he had two fingers surging into her cunt. The rest of the bikini disappeared about then; Marlene knelt, and soon was trying to give blowjobs to three men simultaneously.

After a rough transition, she was on her back on a patio sofa, and one man was eating her out, one sucking on her breasts, and one French kissing her. They rotated. After each man had a chance to eat her, a huge cock got thrust into her cunt and the serious fucking began.

Tracy said in an exaggerated voice, “Holy shit, he’s almost as large as my brother.”

Everyone laughed. Jim shouted across the room to her, “Thank you, Sis. I knew I could count on you for ego stroking, or do you want to stroke something else.”

As Marlene and the three men fucked in various combinations and positions, the people in The Circle started to get in the spirit of the film. Tracy had Bob undress her, and then set her nakedness atop his granite-like shaft. Alex and Alice slowly removed each other’s clothes, and then she mounted him, in all her pregnant glory, in the reverse cowgirl position so they could both watch the DVD. A few of the others coupled up.

Marlene was amazed at the openness of the group, and even the swapping back and forth between a few of the couples.

Matt came and sat beside her from where he’d been standing. “You have entirely too many clothes on.”

“So do you,” Marlene said as she pushed Matt’s shirt over his head.

As fast as they could undress and kiss, Matt buried his cock into Marlene as he spooned behind her so they could continue to watch her movie.

In the movie another pretty girl came out from the house and looked at the four people fucking on and around the sofa. She stripped off her clothes, and one of the men broke away from the foursome, and started to fuck her.

In the DVD, after the men had cum in both women, Marlene and the other girl went into a sixty-nine to eat the cum from each other’s pussies. One man still hadn’t cum, so after a few minutes, as he stood there stroking his huge cock, he said something to the two girls and they rearranged to face him like baby birds. He started to cum, spraying his man juice over their mouths, faces, and breasts. Eventually, with cum leaking from their pussies, breasts, and faces, Marlene in the movie smiled at the camera, and the movie ended. The TV screen went black.

Marlene pulled off of Matt’s cock, stood, and faced everyone. She said, “Comments?” She was naked in front of ten other people who were also naked; many of the women had a cock in their cunt. She remembered a public speaking class she’d had in high school. The teacher had told everyone that to get over their fear of the audience to imagine the audience naked as you talked to them. She smiled with the realization that the teacher hadn’t dealt with the option where you were naked too, or where half the audience was fucking.

The room seemed to talk at once with no comment being the same. ‘No plot, but who cares.’ ‘Great character development,’ ‘Traditional porn.’ ‘Great stroke film.’ ‘Wish I could fuck her.’ ‘Hey, she likes girls too – that means we can play together too.’ ‘I want to eat that pussy.’ ‘I’m in love.’

Marlene laughed. She looked around and said, “Now you all know my dirty little secret. I did some serious porn from two to eight years ago.”

Nathan said in a soft tone, “Thank you for not keeping it a secret. How many videos did you do?”

“Forty nine as the lead, and about a hundred others where I was a supporting actress or appeared in some way. Except for a few lesbian films – maybe twenty, I get fucked in all the rest.”

Nathan said, “That’s cool. Let’s see, one hundred and forty eight to go, at a rate of one a night from now until ... that’d be after New Year’s? Oh, boy. We are going to have so much fun watching all of these.”

Marlene blushed, “I’m sort of embarrassed by them. I guess it depends on whom I’m with. Since I don’t know you all that well, yet, I don’t know what you really think.”

Alice stepped up to her side. “Marlene, don’t expect us to react like other people. We love sex and erotic movies and books, and sexy pictures, and porn. I know that everyone in our Circle thinks these are great videos and we applaud your sharing. They’re sexy and erotic, and the guys each think they’re great stroke films and can hardly wait to fuck you, if I may be blunt.”

Several of the men applauded at the comment to show agreement.

Matt stood and came up to Marlene. He wrapped her in his love and kissed her. “Marlene, don’t judge yourself harshly for doing films like this. Accept that you worked in the sex industry for a reason or reasons that were valid at the time – money, fun, sexual satisfaction, or whatever. My response, as Alice said, is to want to make love to you; however, I know that you may want to meet some of the other men here.”

Marlene got a coy smile and looked at Matt and Alice, “I would. I’d like to meet all the other men here – tonight, if they’re up for it.”

Matt turned to The Circle, “I think we are going to really like our new friend.”

Alex ran off and came back a moment later with a massage table that he opened and unfolded. The others watched him. When he was through, he went to Marlene and whispered in her ear. She smiled at him, and then allowed him to help her up onto the table.

Alex had been with her that morning, so he deferred to Kyle. The young man came over to Marlene and introduced himself again, this time with a really hot kiss. Kyle’s cock was rigid and sticking straight out. He moved between Marlene’s legs, put them over his shoulders, and finding that the table was at just the right height, sank eight inches of man meat into her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.