Slut in Training - Cover

Slut in Training

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 5: Slut Janie Finds Her Limits

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Slut Janie Finds Her Limits - This is my take on the so-called abduction of a young girl in the news a few years ago. There were just too many questions left unanswered by the cops, her family, and the media. This is just my opinion of what may have really happened.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Leslie and I took in her 16-year-old twin brother and sister. With our assistance, Billy and Janie had run away for an abusive father at home, flown to Los Angles, and had happily accepted our offer to be sexually trained. In a very short time, they were performing like pros. They soon joined our little sex parties.

After just a week of training, Leslie's sister, Janie, was turning into a real slut and had been the entertainment at one of our parties. She had serviced 14 horny cocks, and wanted more. Even with her ass and pussy overflowing and her belly swollen from all the cum she had ingested, Janie offered a blowjob to our guests as they left.

Following her first party, Janie asked Leslie and I to be her managers. Over the next several months, Janie participated in numerous parties. Most of the parties were at our home. But, on several occasions, she'd go to other people's homes to perform.

As she gained more experience and confidence, she became hungry for wilder and wilder sex. She could, and would, wear out large groups of men, and a few women. She fucked, deep-throated, and took up her ass any man and numerous objects. She once serviced three well-hung black men at the same time. They all came at about the same time, and Janie asked for more. On a dare, she once had an empty wine bottle pushed deep into her pussy. Needless to say, she would try almost anything.

Those, and many more, exploits were not just to satisfy Janie's sexual hunger. She received compensation for her entertainment services, and, she was well compensated. Her personal bank account had grown wildly ever since her first party. Many would call her a common prostitute. They would be wrong. There was nothing common about Janie. She was a cum-hungry slut who happened to get paid very well to do something she would be doing anyway.

Janie had been a wild slut for about a year when a wealthy friend called. Sean wanted her to entertain at his estate the following weekend. He offered twice Janie's normal rate, plus tips. When questioned as to why he felt the need to offer extra, he said Janie would be wanted from Friday evening through early Sunday morning. She would be asked to do all her normal activities, and maybe, something a little different. I reminded him of the two primary rules governing our participation in any party. He understood, and agreed, that no one would be allowed to harm Janie, and she could stop anytime she, or we, decided to stop.

When the appointed Friday rolled around, Leslie and I took Janie to the party. As she entered the party room at about 8:00 PM, sixty-five to seventy people, forty of them men, gave Janie an ovation.

She spent a brief time chatting with, and being groped by, the guests, before Sean escorted Janie to a room set aside just for her. She disrobed and awaited her first visitors.

The host enjoyed her first. Then, for the next six hours, a steady line of men came to her to be serviced. They fucked her pussy, asshole, and throat. A few of the women had Janie eat their pussies while their husbands fucked her.

At about 2:00 AM, the line had dwindled, and Janie took a quick shower and caught a nap. She needed the rest.

Early Saturday morning, her activities resumed. Again she was used as a cum depository and pussy cleaner. Most of the pussies had been fucked just before Janie licked them clean.

Sometime Saturday afternoon, as Janie came from her second shower, Sean came to her. He asked if she would take care of a very special friend of his. Max hadn't had sex in about three months, and he was real horny. His bitch was getting too old. That's right! Max was a dog. Sean offered an extra $1000.00 to Janie if she would do his dog while he watched. She'd get an extra $1500.00 if all his guests could watch. He told Janie to think about it, and let him know later that afternoon.

Janie did think about it. She had never even though about doing a dog before. Her slut mind figured that a dog's dick might feel different and be fun. Besides, cum was cum to her, and the only thing better than cum was money.

When Sean returned an hour later, Janie asked. "Where's Max?"

Sean grinned, and said. "Right here." He called Max in from the hallway. "Max has never bred a human, so you may have to help him along." Sean told Janie. She smiled and nodded her agreement.

Max was a beautiful black and tan German Shepherd. His coat had been well groomed and was soft and clean. He was larger than the average German Shepherd. He weighed about 110 pounds. Max was a friendly beast. He immediately went to Janie and licked her face. Janie hugged Max and asked Sean to lead the way to where his guest could watch. Max bounded behind them.

Sean took Janie to a large room that had little in the way of furniture, except the couches that lined the walls. The couches were filled with Sean's guests. In the middle of the room was a padded bench about 2' tall.

Sean told his guests Janie was about to fuck Max, and, if they liked the show, tips would be gladly accepted. He then took a seat so he could watch Janie's show.

Janie went right to work. She called Max to her, and spread her legs so he could get a sniff of her pussy. Max didn't know what to do. He just stood there panting. Janie pulled Max to her side, reached under him, and began stroking his cock in its furry sheath. As his cock began to come out of his sheath, Janie again spread her legs. Max just stood there again. He seemed to be enjoying Janie's hand-job, but he showed no interest in her pussy. Janie was at a loss as to how to get Max interested in her. Then it hit her. It always worked with a man. She had Max lie down and roll onto his back, while she continued stroking his doggy dick.

Janie, got on her knees, bent over, and took Max's long pointy dick into her mouth. Her audience went wild. Many of the men were already throwing 20s and 50s at her. Janie sucked Max as well as she would a man. As she held his knot in her hand, she took his doggy dick deep in her throat and began swallowing. In short order, Max was cuming. He didn't spurt like a man, but came in more of a steady stream. All the while, Janie kept his cock in her throat and swallowed all his seed. When Max quit cuming, Janie let him go. He went to a corner of the room and licked himself clean. In the mean time, Janie was getting a standing ovation from Sean's guests.

She had begun picking up her tips, when she felt a cold nose sniff her ass. Max was back for more. This time, his dick was already partly out. Janie finished gathering her tips, and led Max to the bench.

This time, when she bent over the bench and spread her legs, Max showed more interest. He sniffed, and gave her pussy a tentative lick. He must have liked it, because he immediately began vigorously licking Janie from pussy to asshole. Several times he drove his long tongue into Janie's fuck hole. In no time at all, Max had Janie in heat. She was lifting her ass and wiggling her pussy at Max's snout.

Taking his cue, Max jumped up and put his front paws on Janie's back. He was humping away, but was having no luck finding his target. Janie reached back between her legs and guided his long slender cock to her cunt. As soon as Max sensed he was in his bitch, he lunged forward and jammed about half his cock into his bitch's hole. With a rapid series of thrusts, Max quickly had his full length in Janie, except his knot. A few more lunges and, with a gasp from Janie, Max's knot popped into his new bitch's cunt. Max then stood still and started cuming again. He pumped a steady stream of hot dog cum into Janie. She could feel the heat as it flooded into her depths. After a few minutes, Max tried to climb off Janie, but his knot was solidly stuck in her cunt. So, he turned around and stood tail to tail with his bitch. That's the way they stayed for about twenty minutes. All the while, Max pumped a slow but steady stream of cum into his new bitch, Janie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.