Slut in Training
Chapter 4: The Twins are Trained

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Twins are Trained - This is my take on the so-called abduction of a young girl in the news a few years ago. There were just too many questions left unanswered by the cops, her family, and the media. This is just my opinion of what may have really happened.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Billy and Janie, Leslie's 16-year-old twin siblings, got up late Saturday morning. Leslie and I had let them sleep in. Friday had been a tough day for them. They had run away from an abusive father at home and flown to LA. We had picked them up at LAX and took them to our home. Their sister and I had shown them around our large home and explained how all of our nice things had been paid for. We earned a very good living by marketing Leslie's many sexual talents. They were shocked at first to learn their sister, Leslie, was such a cum-hungry slut.

Afterward, they had been offered a choice of life styles with us. They could stay with us as Leslie's siblings and attend school. Or, they could be sexually trained as Leslie had been. The training would result in Billy learning how to properly service a variety of women using numerous techniques. Janie would be trained to become a cum-loving slut like her sister.

With little hesitation, they accepted our offer of sexual training. A short time later, Leslie took Billy to one of our smaller bedrooms. There, she gave him his first fuck.

In the mean time, I had taken Janie to our master bedroom. A short time later, her virgin pussy had been eaten and fucked for the first time.

After showering, the twins came to the living room where we explained how their training would proceed. We then sent them, still nude, to bed together. They had been encouraged to explore each other's bodies.

Their room, like the rest of the house, was monitored by audio/visual equipment. The monitoring was to confirm that our guests, as they partied with Leslie, broke none of our rules. The recordings were made so none of them could deny they had enjoyed Leslie's favors. In this case, the tapes would be used to help with Billy and Janie's training.

They came dragging to the kitchen wearing robes and looked like they hadn't gotten much sleep. It turned out they hadn't slept well at all! They told Leslie and I they had been unable to sleep most of the night. They had talked about their futures, and they wanted to tell us something.

Janie said. "My tail felt like it was on fire after having my virginity taken. We were also kind of embarrassed to be naked in bed together. So, after a long time, Billy just nibbled on my boobs, and I played with his peter, while we talked about our choice to be sexually trained. We want you to know, we are grateful you helped us get away from Dad and have taken us in. We also want to let you know, we will do our best to learn everything you have to teach us."

Billy had nodded in agreement while Janie spoke. A later review of the tape from their room confirmed what they said.

After taking a long sip of coffee, I spoke to Billy and Janie. In a non-threatening voice, I told them. "That's great! Now get rid of the robes. You are both beautiful young people. You need to become comfortable with your own bodies and the bodies of others. You are to remain nude until we tell you to get dressed. That may take several days, or more. Janie, it is not a tail, and you didn't have your virginity taken. Your pussy, or cunt hurts because you got fucked, and had your cherry popped. You will soon have your ass fucked and cocks shoved down your throat as well. Billy does not have a peter. He has a cock or dick. And finally, you will learn sex by practicing with each other and/or us. Are you okay with all that, so far?"

Almost in unison, they smiled and replied. "Yes!" Their robes immediately hit the floor.

I said. "Good! Janie, get on your knees, and suck Billy off."

She looked shocked and hesitant at first, but soon got down on her knees in front of Billy. She looked at Leslie and said. "I don't know what to do."

Leslie went to them and placed Janie's hand around Billy's cock. As Billy began to harden, Leslie told Janie to put the head of Billy's awakening cock in her mouth, and don't take it out until after he is finished cuming. Janie did as she was told. Leslie pushed on the back of Janie's head, and Billy's cock disappeared. As Janie began sucking firmly, Billy thrust his hips forward. Janie gagged and pulled back. Leslie again gently pushed Janie's mouth down Billy's shaft. Soon, Janie was bobbing smoothly on the first cock to ever enter her mouth. Leslie told her how to use her tongue on a cock she was sucking. Another first soon followed. With a lunge forward, Billy shot his wad into Janie's mouth. She stopped sucking, but held her lips tightly sealed around Billy's spurting cock. When Billy finished dumping his load of cum, Janie turned toward me and showed the mouth full of cum she had.

"Good! Now swallow!" I commanded.

Janie closed her mouth and swallowed twice. She then showed me her mouth was empty. I told her. "Good job! Next time, keep sucking when a cock is unloading in your mouth."

"Now it's time for breakfast. Let's go to the kitchen."

The twins sat down as soon as we got to the kitchen.

"No Janie. Your seat is here." I patted the edge of the table in front of Billy. With a quizzical look, Janie hopped up on the table where I had indicated. At my instruction, she spread her legs before her brother's wide eyes.

"You ever eat a pussy Billy?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"Well Billy, since Janie sucked you off, you are going to return the favor. Lean forward so you can lick your sister's cunt. Lick, suck, and tongue-fuck your sister until she cums."

Billy tentatively leaned forward and kissed Janie's bush. Leslie had Janie lean back on her arms. She then instructed Billy on the fine art of pussy eating. She showed him where and how to lick, suck, and gently nip a pussy. Billy learned quickly. Janie was soon laid back on the table with her legs wrapped around Billy's head and shoulders. Leslie then told him how to lick, suck, and probe an asshole with his tongue.

In no time at all, Janie was moaning and thrusting her hips up to Billy's face. As she came, Janie grabbed Billy's head, pulled him tightly to her pussy, and cried out. "Oh Billy. Oh! Eat me brother! Eat my pussy! Oh yes, suck right there." Janie had guided Billy's mouth to her clit and was in the midst of a shuddering orgasm.

With Leslie's help, Billy and Janie had discovered what a bit of attention to a clit could do.

When the twins finished, we had a late breakfast.

After breakfast, Leslie left to do some shopping. While out, she purchase several new video tapes and sex toys for Janie and Billy.

The twins and I returned to the living room to view some old tapes. One of them was of Leslie being filled with cum in all her openings. When Janie saw Leslie being filled, she asked me. "Do you think I can do that?"

I told her. "Not yet, but soon, if you want to."

She was rubbing her pussy and cooed. "Oh yes. That looks like so much fun. I think I want to be filled like that."

Watching the tapes caused Billy to get another hard-on. I looked at Janie and said. "What kind of slut are you? Here is a stiff dick, and you're just sitting there. Do you really want to get filled with cum?"

"Oh yes!" She replied and reached for Billy's hard cock.

I told her to wait a minute and led them to their room. "Janie, you have a couple more holes to open, and we might as well get started opening them."

I placed her on the bed on her hands and knees. When she looked confused, I told her we were going to fuck her asshole. "Oh, okay." She said, with a little fear in her voice.

I patted her ass and told her she'd be fine.

I told Billy to lick her pussy until it was wet enough to fuck. He hopped right to his assignment. He seemed to be happy in his work. When he had Janie's pussy wet, and she had begun pushing back toward him, Billy shoved his cock in his sister's cunt from the rear.

In the mean time, I moved around in front of Janie and presented my cock. She looked up from her position on all fours. "I've already sucked a cock. What's new about that?" She asked.

"I'm going to fuck your throat, not just your mouth." I told her.

She readily took it in her mouth. She was soon sucking and licking like a pro. She seemed to get scared when I held my cock snugly to her throat's entrance. I told her to relax her throat muscles and be sure to breath through her nose. As I felt her throat loosen, I shoved my cock in. Her nose was quickly pressed firmly against my bush. I pulled out and drove back in several times.

Leslie returned from shopping and walked into the bedroom. When she saw Janie getting fucked from both ends. She told me to sink into Janie's throat and stay there. With my cock buried in Janie's throat, Leslie told her to start swallowing. I quickly dumped my load down Janie's throat. A few seconds later, Billy unloaded in her cunt, and Janie had an orgasm too.

As Billy pulled out of his twin sister, Leslie told him to start licking Janie's ass. He didn't seem too pleased with that instruction at first. However, he was soon plunging his tongue deep into his twin's asshole.

Janie quickly had another orgasm.

When Billy's cock had revived, we had him feed it down Janie's throat. I moved around and smeared a gob of lube into Janie's asshole.

As Billy stroked in and out of her throat, I finger fucked her ass. First one, then two fingers, until Janie seemed on the verge of another orgasm. I shoved about half my cock into her tight virgin asshole. Janie just grunted. It's hard to make much noise with a cock down your throat. A few seconds later, I plunged my cock fully into Janie's depths. With Janie skewered like a chicken on a rotisserie spit, Billy and I pumped our loads down her throat and up her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.